Poor Little Cassie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I may have to sample it this morning. Baby, would you mind if I fucked your ass this morning?" Tony said and ran his finger up to my ass.

I nodded my head no and he smiled.

"Nate, did she show you her special little talent?" Tony said.

"What talent would that be?" Nate responded.

"Well, our little girl here is a champion cocksucker." Tony said and slapped my ass.

"Really, I would love to see that." Nate said.

"Baby, can you please suck Mr. Nate's cock?" Tony asked like he was asking for an extra napkin.

I nodded and moved in front of Nate. He slid his chair away from the table and spread his legs. His robe fell off his thighs and I saw the majestic cock throbbing on his thigh. It was growing and it was now at least 8 inches long. It looked like it had more room for growth as I knelt between his legs. My hair fell over his thighs as I leaned over. I ran my hand over his cock gently and then down to his balls. I took both of my hands and cupped his huge balls. His cock jumped on his thigh. I kept one hand on his balls and moved the other to his cock. My hand looked so small and white compared to the huge piece of meat I was holding.

His cock was standing up now and I ran my little hand up and down slowly. I saw a small drop ease out of the head and I moved my mouth over it and sipped it off. I took the head in my warm mouth and sucked softly. I heard him moan and I knew I was doing well. I pulled off and looked at the cock in my hand. It was the biggest I had ever seen and I wondered how I was going to do this. I knew what Tony wanted but I wasn't sure I could swallow this thing. I kissed the head lightly and moved my hand back down the shaft.

I opened my mouth and lowered my head over him. I slid down until he touched the back of my throat. Fuck, there was still at least 8 inches outside my mouth as I ran my hand up and down. This fucking monster was going to reach my stomach. I pulled back slowly, running my tongue under the cock as it moved out. I ran my tongue down the shaft slowly, kissing and sucking gently until I reached his balls. I pulled them up and then kissed them gently. They were covered in thick dark hair. I ignored that and sucked one of his balls in my mouth. I held it there and then let it slide out slowly. I sucked the other one and then moved my mouth back up the long shaft.

I reached the top and his cock was now rock hard. I felt his hand on my head and I looked up at him. He was leaning back and his eyes were closed. He opened them and looked down at me. I opened my mouth and sucked the head in, never losing eye contact. He smiled. I pulled back and took a deep breath.

"Get ready Nate, you are gonna love this." Tony said.

I opened my mouth and slid down over his cock until it hit my throat. I got up as far as I could while on my knees and pushed down on him. I felt the cock enter my throat and I fought through my gag reflex. I pushed a little more and it slid more into my throat.

"No fucking way!" I heard Nate say.

I felt a surge of pride and challenge and then pushed hard down. His cock slid completely into my throat and my lips were pressed against his crotch. I felt the thick pubic hair on my nose.

"Son of a bitch! I have never seen that!" I heard Nate's voice, filtered a little by the large cock embedded in my face.

I pulled back slowly and the cock slid out of my throat inch by inch. I let it slide out of my mouth and I took a deep breath.

"Baby girl, that is incredible. I have had $1000 hookers who couldn't do what you just did. God Damn Tony, where did you find this girl?" Nate said.

I heard Tony laugh.

"Right in my own backyard, Nate. I have watched her grow up. I knew she was going to be a stunner even when she was little and it seems she inherited a little from her Mommy. I knew she was going to be special but she is even surprising me now." Tony said.

I looked over at Tony and then back at Nate. I was still holding Nate's huge cock, my saliva now coating the entire length. I looked at it carefully and was a little taken aback myself that I had just swallowed the entire thing. I was a freak and it seems that Tony had been grooming me my whole life to be just that.

"Baby, do that again." I heard Tony and looked to see him holding a video camera now.

Great, I am going to be a star, I thought as I moved my mouth over Nate's cock. I opened and then slid his entire length into my body in one stroke. I held him in my throat, his pubic hair tickling my nose, until I felt my breath leave me. I pulled off slowly and filled my lungs.

"Damn, that is unbelievable. Girl, you do that again and I am going to blast a load right into your little tummy." I heard Nate say.

"Promise?" I said in my best little girl voice and sucked the head gently.

"Mother Fucker, Tony, how much for her? I want this girl on my cock forever." Nate said.

"Nate, she is priceless unfortunately, but she is available for rent. I am sure we can work something out." Tony said and laughed.

"Baby, do that one more time." Nate said.

I smiled and slid my mouth over him again. I took a slow deep breath and then shoved my head down, driving his cock into my throat. I felt his hands on the back of my head, pulling me farther into him. His cock slid a little farther into my throat as I relaxed and let him control me. He pulled me harder and my face was now smashed against his crotch. I tried to relax but I was losing my breath. I felt him flinch and I felt a hot blast of liquid deep in my throat. I was starting to get a little dizzy and I felt another hot blast. I started to panic as my lungs screamed for mercy. I pushed hard against his thighs and I felt his hands release the pressure.

I pulled up off the cock with the last bit of energy I had. I felt him shoot a third load on the way out and it hit the back of my mouth. The cock slipped out of my mouth and the air rushed into my lungs. I coughed and sputtered as I tried to get my breath, the cum in my mouth flying out between my lips. I tried to hold it in but I couldn't. It slid out between my lips and ran down my chin. I felt it drip off onto my thighs but I couldn't do anything about it as I fought to regain my breath. I felt hands under my arms and I was lifted into the air.

"Oh baby, I am so sorry. It felt so good and I couldn't stop. Are you ok?" I heard Nate's voice in my ear as he pulled my limp body into his arms.

I felt my lungs start to stabilize and my head clear up a little. He was still holding me.

"Baby girl, are you ok?" Nate's voice again and he pulled me away to look at me.

I was able to focus on his face and he smiled. I nodded and his smile got bigger. He hugged me close and it felt so good to totally surrounded by this huge man.

"Tony, I am so sorry about that but I have never felt that before." Nate said.

"Dude, I know what you mean. I almost killed her too when she swallowed me for the first time. It is hard to pull back." Tony said and chuckled.

Nate pulled me up to sit on his lap. I was starting to recover and realized my chin and neck were covered in cum. I touched my chin and it was slimy. Nate grabbed a napkin and started to clean me up. I relaxed as he wiped up all of his seed off of my body. I even had drops on my thighs and chest. I still tasted him in my mouth and I swallowed again.

"There you go baby girl, good as new." Nate said and I smiled and leaned over on his chest.

"Tony, you have a special one here. You make sure you take good care of her." Nate said, running his hand over my head.

"Nate, I am figuring that one out." Tony said and stood up.

Tony cleared the table of breakfast dishes and carried them into the kitchen. He returned and cleaned off the entire table. He walked over to me and held out his hand. I put my small hand in his and he lifted me up. I stood up between Nate's legs, I looked down to see his cock resting on his thigh. It was glistening with my saliva. Tony led me over a few steps and then lifted me up and sat me on the table. He walked up to me and took my head in his hands. He kissed me softly on the lips. I wondered if he could taste Nate on me.

"Baby girl, you have been making us happy for the last week so now it is your turn." He said and opened my robe.

He held my robe open and looked at my naked body.

"Beautiful." Tony said.

He leaned forward and kissed my cheek, then my neck, then my shoulder. He nibbled on my ear and I shuddered. He chuckled and bit my ear a little harder. I moaned. He kissed down my neck again and then he slid my robe off my shoulders. He pulled it off my arms and it fell softly to the table, leaving me naked on Tony's kitchen table. I had come a long way in a week. He kissed my chest above my boobs and I felt my skin start to vibrate. I loved being touched, much less kissed and this man was playing right into my weakness. I felt his hands on my arms and he ran his fingers down my arms.

His lips meet my left nipple and another moan escaped my lips. I closed my eyes and he sucked lightly on my nipple. It was now rock hard and he bit it softly. I put my hands down on the table behind me to keep from falling over as he played my young body. He moved over and kissed and nibbled on my left nipple and I felt my pussy spasm. I wanted his tongue between my legs so badly I could almost feel it already there. He kissed softly over each breast and then onto my tummy. I felt my body throb and I took a deep breath. His warm hands were now on my sides and he was rubbing up and down as his tongue worked down my pulsating stomach.

He slipped his tongue in my bellybutton and I moaned again. His hands moved down to my waist and then onto my thighs. My pussy was throbbing, this man was going to make me cum without even touching me between my legs. He kissed my stomach under my bellybutton, moving slowly towards the prize between my young legs. His hands gently spread my thighs and my legs opened wide for him. I was breathing a little faster, my orgasm was churning deep in my body, just waiting to erupt. I could feel it coming but I tried to hold back. I wanted to stay right here on the edge, my entire body felt like it was vibrating with pleasure and I wanted it to last forever.

His hands moved to my inner thighs and stroked them softly. He was teasing me. He knew I was close. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He looked cloudy as I tried to focus through my orgasmic daze. I blinked and he came into focus. He had an evil smile as he ran his finger across my sensitive thighs, coming ever so close to my pussy but never touching it.

"Tell me what you want little girl." He said slowly.

I gasped and tried to speak. My mouth tried to form words but all that could come out was moans. He chuckled and put his hands on my shoulders. He pushed me gently and lowered me onto my back. I laid back and spread my arms. He ran his hands over my breasts, brushing my nipples, and then over my stomach. He moved down to my thighs and then to my knees as they hung off the table. He ran his hands down my calves and then to my feet. He massaged each foot and ran his fingers between my toes. I groaned in pleasure. I was his slave, at this moment I knew I would do anything he asked of me. His lips kissed each toe and I took a deep breath. I could see my chest rising and falling with each breath.

I felt movement and saw Nate's face hovering over mine. He lowered his head and kissed my lips. I opened my mouth immediately and tried to draw him into me. His tongue slid between my lips and touched mine. I wrapped my arms around his head so he couldn't escape. His tongue danced in my mouth and I kept trying to pull him deeper. I felt Tony's fingers start to run up my legs and I moaned into Nate's mouth. I kissed Nate even harder when I felt fingers on my inner thighs. I opened my legs wide, trying to draw Tony closer. I was just about spread completely open, gotta love that cheerleader flexibility. I felt his breath between my legs and I pushed my hips up off the table.

I held onto Nate, more for an anchor than anything else. I felt like my body was going to fly off the table at any minute. Tony was running his fingers across my spread thighs and breathing onto my throbbing pussy. I felt a hand on my tummy and then on my breast and I realized that Nate was now squeezing my right breast. My body was on overload under the control of these two men. He covered my breast with his huge hand and then squeezed. I moaned again and kissed him harder. I was so close.

Nate pulled his mouth away from mine and I opened my eyes. He was smiling at me and then he pinched my nipple. I gasped and thrust my head back. I was holding his shoulders and I squeezed him hard. His muscles were tight and firm. All of a sudden I felt Tony's warm tongue touch my open pussy. I lurched up and tried to suck him into me. He had his hands on my thighs and held me down. I was moaning and moving my head back and forth as my orgasm crawled up my body. Tony ran his tongue around my open lips and then deep into me. I could feel his nose on my open lips as he ran his tongue deep. I was out of control now and could only hope they held onto me.

Nate pinched my nipple at the same time as Tony flicked his tongue across my clit. My orgasm hit me and I screamed. I drove my fingers into Nate's muscles and my hips flew up off the table. Tony drove his face into me and sucked on my clit. I screamed again and lurched up as pleasure wracked my young body. I was thrashing my head and convulsing as Tony sucked my clit and Nate pinched my nipple and rolled it between his fingers. My body convulsed again and I screamed again. I was breathing fast and trying to regain control of my body. My shudders were slowing down. I tried to slow my breathing down but my body would shudder every few seconds.

Nate was now just holding my boob and Tony was rubbing my thighs. I came down off my orgasmic high and my body started to feel like a rag. Nate pulled back and I let go of his shoulders.

Tony stood up between my legs and I tried to look at him. My hair was in my face but I blinked and was able to focus on him. He looked me in the eyes and then sank his cock into my young pussy.

He went in easily and was now buried deep in me. It felt so good, so full, I stretched my arms out over my head as he started to fuck me. I could hear the sounds of him moving in and out of my soaked pussy. I was taking his huge cock like it was nothing. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths as Tony drilled my teenage pussy. He lasted about 5 minutes and blew another load into my womb. I wondered how much cum I had taken in me over the last week. I was trying to figure it out when I felt him pull out. My pussy was empty for about 10 seconds and then I felt another cock slide in. I spread my legs as wide as I could as Nate pushed his monster cock into my little body.

I felt him grab my knees and lift them up. He was pumping slowly and I moaned deep. He pulled my knees up farther and I felt my body open up more for him. He was even deeper in me. I was taking the biggest black cock I had ever seen into my small pussy and it didn't hurt at all.

It felt so good, I wanted more. He was moving faster and I felt the rest of my body moving with his thrusts. My boobs were bouncing and my feet were flying around a little. I felt him push my legs up even farther and he drove even deeper.

I saw my knees close to my head. I saw my feet flying in the air as this huge black man dominated my little body. His cock was driving deep into me with every stroke. I heard our skin slapping together. I was getting fucked good. Not many teenagers could say they were truly fucked. I was now one of those people. He kept up his frantic pace for another 5 minutes or so and then pushed deep and filled me up again with his seed. He pumped three loads in me and pulled out. He lowered my legs and they fell over the table, dangling. I was a wreck. I tried to just breathe slow and try to recover. I closed my eyes and tried to relax.

"Well, that was fun. You ok, baby girl?" I heard Tony's voice and saw his face.

"Yes." I whispered softly.

He laughed and kissed me softly on the lips.

"You rest for a little while." He said and patted my forehead.

I closed my eyes and heard the clink of dishes and the sounds of conversation. I think I dozed a little as I realized how tired I was. Cumming like a truck and getting fucked twice can take it out of you I guess. I felt a touch on my stomach and my eyes fluttered open. Tony was standing next to me and he was moving the hair out of my eyes with his other hand rubbing my tummy.

"Wake up sweetheart. We have to get you cleaned up and get Nate to the airport." He said.

I tried to get up but I couldn't. He laughed at me. He slid his hands under me and lifted me up. I laid my head against his chest as he carried me up the stairs. He carried me into a bathroom and sat me down on the toilet. I sat there for a minute as he turned on the shower. I had already had a shower this morning but that was before I took a cum shot to the face and two loads up my pussy. Another shower wouldn't hurt. He slipped off his robe and took my hands. I stood up and stepped into the shower.

He stepped in and immediately grabbed the shower massage and rinsed me down. My hair had almost dried from before now it had to start over. I could almost feel it curling up as it got wet. He held the massage on my pussy and spread my legs a little. It felt really good but my sore body couldn't even think of cumming again. He then soaped me up good and rinsed me again. I was clean as a whistle. He handed me the soapy sponge and moved my hands down to his cock. I got the idea and soaped up his cock and balls. I ran my little hands all over his balls and up and down his cock. I could feel it hardening slightly as I massaged it. I had it all soaped up good and was reaching for the hose when he turned me around.

"Grab the rails baby. I need that little ass." He whispered and I grabbed the metal rails on the wall.

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me back a little. I bent over slightly and spread my legs for balance. I felt his hands run over my butt and down my crack. He spread open my cheeks and ran his finger up and down my crack. I shivered. I felt his finger push against my ass and then slide in slightly. I groaned. He pushed his finger deeper and then pulled it out. I felt him drop soap over my ass and then his finger slipped into me again, this time a little easier. I tried to relax, hoping it would make it easier. I remembered when Nate shoved his cock up my ass last night, it did hurt a little and he had lubricated me pretty well.

My mind was preparing for Tony to fuck me in the ass when I felt his cock touch me. He lined me up and pushed into me. I gasped and held onto the rails. He pulled out a little and pushed again. I screamed a little as my little ass tried to open for this huge cock. It felt like I was split wide open but I knew he was only about halfway in. He pulled out again and drove a few more inches into my young butt. I tried to take deep breaths and he slid even more in. I prayed he was almost done. It felt like someone had shoved a cue stick up my butt. I took a deep breath and then felt Tony's crotch touch my ass. He was all the way in.

I closed my eyes, took deep breaths, and Tony fucked my ass for about 10 minutes. He was slamming into me and I felt my ass jiggle with each stroke. He finally jammed deep inside and pumped his load into my bowels. He pulled out slow and I felt his cum dribble out and run down my leg. I stayed in position and Tony cleaned me up again. He pulled me up and hugged me as the warm water flowed over us.

He turned off the water and stepped out. I stood in the tub, dripping, my hair all over my face. He grabbed my hand and I stepped out. He dried me off and actually tied the towel around my hair. He led me out into his bedroom and sat me on his bed. My body was really sore, it felt like all of the fuckings of the last 24 hours were hitting me all at once. He dressed in a nice shirt and pants and then walked over to me. He stood in front of me and pulled the towel off my head. He dried my hair a little more and then ran a brush through it. He brushed my hair until it was untangled and hanging down around my face. I could see the ends curling up as it dried.