Poor Little Cassie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, baby girl?" He said and I nodded.

He did the same thing with my left.

"Ok, sweetheart, just relax and let your eyes adjust. It will feel like they are not even there in a few minutes. Sarah, you are up. We need Rose, make it happen. You have 25 minutes." He said and stood up.

I felt someone grab my hair and stretch it out. A brush was running through it. I loved to have my hair brushed. I closed my eyes again and felt my body relax. I felt a hand touch my ankle. I flinched a little.

"Relax, little one, it is just me. You just close your eyes and let us do our magic." I recognized Frances' voice.

I did relax a little and I felt him move my right leg over the side of the chair and then do the same to my left. I was spread open a little and then I felt the chair bottom lower a little. I could sense someone between my legs and my senses were confirmed when I felt a soft hand touch my inner right thigh. It felt good and I felt a tingle run through me. Another hand on my inner left thigh and my legs were spread open a little more. It hit me then that my young pussy was wide open to anyone that happened to walk by. I could not see as my head was tilted way back so I figured if I couldn't see it then I didn't need to think about it.

My hair was now getting something wet spread through it. It felt strange and then I felt it being stuck to my head. It felt like it had some sort of lotion or something in it and then I felt hairpins being put in. I was now really confused and then a moist touch high on my inner right thigh threw me over the top. What was happening to me? This was getting really weird. How did I get into this? Wasn't I just a normal college freshman home on Christmas break? I chuckled a little at that thought. No, this was far from normal.

I had no idea what was going on with my hair and head and I had no idea what was happening between my legs. Frances was now pushing my pussy to the side and I felt a moist touch between my right leg and pussy. It felt like a stroking effect but it was very small, it was not a finger. Now my head felt wet and tight, like I was wearing a bath cap or something. I felt them put something around my head and then a pressure. I just closed my eyes and gave up. They were doing something weird to my head and God only knows what was going on between my legs.

I opened my eyes wide when I heard a humming noise and then a warm flow of air on my pussy.

"Almost done, sweetie, it is perfect if I must say so myself. I think you will be pleased. You are a masterpiece. Tony better treat you like a princess tonight because that is what you are going to look like." Frances' soft voice and I closed my eyes again.

The warm air stopped along with the humming noise. I wondered what was next? Someone grabbed my hand and lifted it.

"Ok, baby girl, we are done here." Frances said.

I opened my eyes and saw that he was standing next to me. I knew he wanted me to stand up so I swung my leg over and slid to the edge of the chair. I stood and tied my robe. My head felt strange, still wet and tight. I didn't feel anything different between my legs other than the warmth in my young pussy as I looked around at all the people that must have seen it spread wide open moments before. They were not staring though, they were all busy doing things. I looked at Frances.

"My goodness, you are so beautiful. Tony really has outdone himself this time. You will set the standard for Rose, he will have trouble after you." Frances said, his eyes moving slowly down my body.

He turned and started walking, dragging me behind him. The floor was a little cold on my bare feet. We walked through a curtain and we were in a sort of dressing room. There were two ladies and they came over to us.

"Gloria, Jenna, we need to dress Rose. Tony wants a semi-professional look. Black and white." Frances said and waved at the ladies, they scampered off.

He sat me down on a soft bench and looked down at me. He was smiling and then he put his hands on my head and then down to my cheeks. He knelt down and I was looking straight at him.

"So precious. So soft, so smooth. Sweetheart, how old are you?" Frances said.

"18." I answered softly, hearing my voice for the first time in a while.

"I knew you must be young, you are so fresh, so innocent." He said and rubbed my cheeks.

The ladies returned, clothes hung across their arms. Frances stepped back and one of the ladies knelt in front of me and picked up my right foot. She grabbed something black and then started sliding hose over my foot and up my leg. She pulled it tight and it came to mid-thigh. I looked down and it was black and sheer and topped with pretty lace wrapped around my upper thigh. She picked up my left foot and did the same. She stepped back and the other lady stepped up. She took my hand and stood me up.

She opened my robe and knelt before me. She was looking down and I felt panties being slid up my legs. She looked up and her face was only about 4 or 5 inches from my pussy. I could feel her warm breath and I felt a tingle. She pulled the panties up. They were tight in front and back but not too tight to be uncomfortable. I said a small thank you that they were not thongs as I felt the material cling to my firm butt. She stepped away and the other lady stepped up.

She slipped my robe off my shoulders and it fell on the bench. She was holding a black bra and wrapped her arms around me and hooked it in the front. She pulled the straps over my shoulders and I felt my boobs sitting comfortably. I looked down and my cleavage was really nice. The bra was lowcut and it seemed to have a little padding. The girls looked very special. The other lady stepped up and knelt. She touched my left foot and I lifted it. I lifted my right after that and a black skirt was slid up my legs and pulled up to my waist. It was made of that stretchy material and it hugged me well. I knew my ass was going to look really good in this.

The other lady came over and slipped a white shirt over my arms. It buttoned up the front and it was very simple. She tucked it in my skirt and then buttoned it all the way to my neck. It felt tight but it seemed to fit good. She stepped back and Frances stepped up. He lifted my right hand and looked at me. I felt a pressure on my hand and I spun around slowly. I turned to face him and he stepped forward. I felt him unbutton a button on my shirt and then another.

"There, that is it. Perfect." He said and I felt him run his fingers softly over my cleavage.

"Baby girl, you are a dream come true, but then I am not surprised considering what we had to work with. This was destined for greatness and it did not disappoint. Let's have a look at you." He said and led me over to a side wall with a full length mirror.

I stepped in front of it and my breath stuck in my throat. My brain was confused and I felt it start to spin. I fought back dizziness as I tried to adjust. First I was looking at red hair. It was shoulder length with big, soft curls. I was not bright red, more of an auburn look but definitely red. I raised my hand to touch it. I knew it was a wig but it felt so natural. I turned my head slightly and the light caused the shade of red to change as I moved my head. If I didn't know it I would never be able to tell it wasn't my own hair. Then I looked deep into the mirror and I was looking back at myself with red eyebrows and sparkling green eyes. This was the weirdest thing of all. I was so used to seeing my blonde hair and blue eyes. It felt like a different person was looking back at me. I blinked and the contacts did feel fine, it was like they weren't even there.

My clothes were pretty and very professional. I was right about the skirt, my ass looked incredible. It hugged me nice, it curved out and then curved back to my tight thighs. The skirt was not incredibly short, it came to about four inches above my knees but it looked very nice. My legs looked great in the black hose. My shirt was very plain but with the black skirt and unbuttoned perfectly it was amazing. The first button that was still attached was pulled tight but the shirt did not separate as you normally see when the shirt is too tight. My eyes were drawn to that button and I knew mine wouldn't be the last eyes drawn to that, wondering when it would pop.

I shook my head a little as I looked at Rose. Yes, I was Rose. Cassie was gone for a while. I turned a little and ran my hand down my side. I liked Rose. It felt empowering, like I was in a different body. I felt myself smile.

"She likes it. Goodie." I heard Frances and looked to see him clapping his hands and bouncing.

I laughed a little, he really was very cute. He looked so pleased. He walked over and hugged me hard. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged this stranger that I meet only about an hour ago who I now felt this strange love for. He stepped back.

"Oh, my goodness, we need some shoes. Ladies, chop, chop. Something simple and black with a little pop." He said and waved, his eyes never leaving my face.

The ladies ran off and returned with a few pairs of shoes each. Frances sat me down and slipped pair after pair of shoes on my feet. This was really cool, it was like mindless shopping. I knew whatever he picked would be way better than what I would pick. Yes, this was like perfect shopping. I loved this guy. He squealed and then stood up, lifting my hand.

I looked down to see a pair of black pumps with a closed front and small clear jewels running along the sides. They were beautiful and they fit perfectly. I did feel like a princess. He spun me around and squealed again.

"I love it! Quick, let's go show Ariel." Frances said and turned, dragging me from the room.

He led me back through the shop, stopping at every station. I heard gasps and awes and lots of polite clapping. I felt very special as he led me through the busy room. We came to the first door and he pulled me back into the lobby.

There were a few customers in the waiting room and I felt all the eyes on me as we walked slowly. I noticed then that he was walking a lot slower than normal. He was showing me off. I smiled and felt a nice warmth run through me. We made it to the front of the store and I saw Tony standing and talking to Ariel. He looked over at me and his mouth hung open a little.

"Look, Ariel, look. I present Rose." He said and stepped aside, holding my right hand up.

Ariel put her hand over her chest and Tony was just staring. I felt a little uncomfortable with the silence and then Ariel spoke thankfully.

"Frances, you have outdone yourself. She is breathtaking. Wonderful." Ariel said.

I noticed Tony pulling out his wallet. I saw him hand Ariel two $100 dollar bills and she tucked them in her pocket. He took a step towards us.

"Frances, this is for you. Nice work." Tony said and slipped two $100 bills into his hands.

Frances looked at the money and then at Tony.

"Oh, Mister Tony, thank you so much and thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with such a perfect creature." He said and I felt myself blushing.

"You are welcome Frances. By the way, I will also be giving Ariel something to put in your paycheck since I know you are going to give all of that to your crew." Tony said and motioned to the money in Frances' hand.

"Mr. Tony, you are very generous." Frances said with a sheepish grin.

"Mr. Frances, you are a genius and I pay well for excellence." Tony said and took my other hand.

Frances blushed and kissed my hand. He put it down to my side. He moved close to me and whispered in my ear.

"It was nice meeting you sweet little Cassie." He said and kissed my cheek.

I looked at him and he was smiling.

"Sweetheart, it is time to go." Tony said and led me out of the store.

It was getting a little dark as we stepped onto the sidewalk. I saw a big, shiny, black car sitting in front of us. A large black man opened the door and Tony stepped aside. I crawled in and slid across the soft leather seat. Tony slid in beside me and I then looked to see Amanda sitting across from us.

"Hello Cassie, I mean Rose." Amanda said.

She was gorgeous. She was wearing the same shirt and skirt and she also had black hose and shoes. Her dark hair was wavy and hung past her shoulders. Her face was beautiful, just enough makeup to be pretty but not enough to look the least bit trashy. Her shirt was buttoned about the same as mine but her cleavage was a little more severe. She also had a small charm on a necklace hanging right over her chest, nestled right above the crest of her boobs. I stared at her.

"Cassie, close your mouth. You are gonna catch a fly." Amanda said with a chuckle.

I realized I had been sitting there with my mouth open. I slammed it shut.

"You are so beautiful." I said slowly.

"Thank you but you are too kind. I will just be an afterthought standing next to you." She said. I felt myself blush again.

"Don't be silly. You could never be an afterthought." I said.

She laughed.

"Yes, you are probably right but you are absolutely amazing." She said.

"Thank you." I said, sheepishly.

"Tony, why Rose?" I heard Amanda say as she turned to look at Tony.

"You ladies will be working a party at my house tonight and let's just say that Cassie would have been recognized and it might have made for an uncomfortable situation." He said.

We both shook our head in understanding.

"I think we have set a new mark for Rose, don't you think?" He said, looking at me.

"Tony, there will be no other Rose after this one. You do know that, right?" Amanda said.

"Yeah, I was afraid of that but Frances will enjoy creating a new look." He said with a chuckle.

"Yes, he will." Amanda said with her own chuckle.

I looked at the window as this beautiful car carried me into an unknown situation. I gave up trying to figure out what it may be and took a deep breath.  

12