Poor Little Cassie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby girl, you are all we need." Kyle said and wrapped his arm around my ass.

I laughed as he pulled me to him. He rubbed my ass and then looked back at his cards.

"Guys, I think I want to raise this pot big time." Kyle said.

"You don't have enough money to raise, dickhead." Kenny said.

Kyle looked at him and smiled.

"Gentlemen, I raise $20 and I figure this here button is worth that. Anyone disagree?" Kyle said and pointed to the first button still fastened on my shirt.

The guys cheered and I heard them say words like "hell yes" and "fucking A". Timmy threw his money in and then his cards.

"Call." He said and I saw three Aces.

"Damn, you win." Kyle said and laid down two kings.

He reached up and popped my button and I felt my shirt open up a little more. I could see a little skin under my bra and most of my bra was showing. The guys cheered.

"Now baby girl, bring us each another drink and hurry back." Kyle said and squeezed my ass.

I picked up all the empty glasses and hurried back to the bar. Jose made more drinks and I walked back. I started handing them out and I heard the guys laugh.

"Raise $40." Kyle said and I looked up.

He blew me a kiss and I saw he had no money in front of him.

"Call." I heard and Kenny threw in his cards.

"Damn, lost again." Kyle said and tossed in his cards.

"Rose, when you finish you owe Kenny $40." Kyle said.

I blushed a little and set the last two drinks down. I walked over to Kenny and he unbuttoned two more buttons. Most of my stomach was showing now and I only had one more button left outside of my skirt. The guys cheered. I smiled and walked to the other table.

This table was much calmer. They did feel my butt a little but they mostly just stared at my chest as my shirt hung open. I delivered them drinks and was walking back to the bar when I saw Amanda at my first table. Johnny was taking off her shirt and then he started waving it around. She was just standing there looking gorgeous with her black lace bra.

I walked back to Kyle's table and stood next to him. He didn't look at me, he just slid his hand up my skirt and started rubbing his little sister's ass. I looked at the other guys and they were staring at my chest. I could see a lot of lust in their eyes. My pussy tingled a little. Kyle pulled up my skirt and slid his hand inside my panties. He was rubbing my bare ass.

"$50." I heard him say and the guys cheered.

"Call." My Daddy said and threw down money and his cards.

I saw he had three 10s and two 5s. Kyle threw his cards down and he only had a pair of Aces.

"Damn, lost again. Baby girl, you just lost your shirt. Can you walk over there and let my Dad collect his winnings?" Kyle said and squeezed my bare ass.

I looked at my Daddy and he looked real excited. I walked over slowly and stood next to him. He undid the last visible button and then pulled my shirt out of my skirt. He undid the last button and pulled it off my arms. He waved it up in the air as his daughter stood next to him in her bra with her skirt around her waist.

Kenny was shuffling again. The boy next to my Dad slid his hand in my panties and my Daddy put his arm around my waist.

"Girl, you just stand right there. We have to play one more hand." Kyle said and looked at me.

"What's happening guys?" I heard Tony's voice and I looked at him.

He was smiling and then he looked at Kenny.

"Tony, we have seemed to run out of money and we need to play one more hand. Can we use Rose as collateral?" Kyle said.

"I don't see why not. Is that alright with you Rose?" Tony said and I nodded slightly.

"Cool, ok guys, the bra is worth $50, the skirt $50 and the panties $50. Whoever has the money at the end of this round can buy whatever they want. Ante is $20 and no limit." Kyle said and Kenny started dealing.

I stood there a little nervous. The guy next to Daddy was now rubbing my bare ass. My Daddy was rubbing my back and belly and occasionally my ass. I knew this was going to get serious really quick. I took a deep breath. The cards flew around the table and bets were flying. I tried to follow but it was too fast. Finally most of the money was in the middle and there were only three people holding cards.

Kenny slid some money in and then Kyle did. Everyone looked at my Daddy and he slid money in.

"Call." Daddy said.

Kenny laid down three Kings, Kyle laid down three Aces and he let out a whoop. My Daddy laid down his cards, he had three 3s and two 4s. Everyone was silent for a second and then everyone screamed and started high fiving my Daddy. It settled down and he turned to face me. I looked at him and he looked really drunk.

"Time to collect Dad." Kyle screamed and the guys cheered.

Daddy reached up and put his hands on my sides. I looked up and saw the other table had stopped playing and were all standing around. There were about 12 guys watching my Dad as he was about to undress his daughter in front of all of them. I took another deep breath and I felt his fingers on my bra. He grabbed the clasp and I felt the bra pop open. There was a gasp and then a cheer. My Dad pulled off my bra and tossed it in the air. He then put his hands over my boobs. I felt my nipples start to get hard. He pinched my nipples gently and then slid his hands down my sides.

I felt my skirt start sliding down my legs and then hit the floor around my ankles. He bent over and I lifted my feet so he could get my skirt off. He tossed it in the air and the guys cheered.

"Holy Fuck! Look at that!" I heard a voice and I saw guys pointing to me.

I looked down and saw for the first time what Frances must have been doing between my legs. There was a perfect rose on my stomach just above my pussy. It looked like it was growing out from between my legs.

My Daddy put his hands on my hips and then I felt his warm breath on my pussy as he bent over. The crowd cheered. He turned and high-fived Kenny. He turned back to me and he was looking right at my pussy.

"That is fucking awesome!" Someone else said.

I looked down again and the stem of the rose seemed to actually come out of the side of my pussy. It was really beautiful.

I felt hands move around to my butt and then my Daddy pulled his little girl's pussy into his face. His mouth hit my clit and I groaned.

My Daddy then started licking my pussy. The guys were going nuts. I felt hands on my legs and they spread me out a little. My pussy opened up for my Dad and he licked all the way down it. His tongue was warm and soft and wonderful. I felt myself shudder and then he licked over my clit and I grabbed him by the shoulders. My body was out of control, my Father was licking my pussy in front of a room full of guys. I finally lost it and I came hard. I screamed and pulled my Daddy's head into my crotch. He kept licking and I kept cumming. I was shaking all over and trying not to fall down. His hands were tight on my ass and his tongue was flying around his little girl's pussy.

My orgasm died down and I collapsed over my Father. I felt hands pick me up and then I was bent over the table. I felt the first cock hit my pussy and slide in deep. I closed my eyes as I got fucked hard. The cock shot in me after only a minute or two and then I was turned over on my back. I saw Kenny moving back and tucking away his soft cock. I had been fucked by my brother's best friend. I had always thought he was cute but now his cum was sitting in my pussy and it was looking like a lot more of my brother's friends were waiting to do the same.

"Look at those tits, they are amazing!" I heard a voice and turned my head to see Bobby reaching out to touch me.

Bobby was in Kyle's kindergarten class so he has known me since I was a baby. This was weird. He pinched my nipples and wiggled them around. I felt my boobs bounce as he twisted my nipples.

"I'm next, move." I heard a familiar voice.

My brother Kyle was stepping up between my legs and pulling out his cock. It was pretty big, not Tony or Nate size but not small. He looked right at me and lined it up with my open pussy. He smiled and slid it inside me. It was nice and big and felt good. My brother had his cock inside me. I was having trouble wrapping my head around this. I watched his face as he started fucking me. He was good, he did not go too fast but he was moving enough to make my boobs bounce. I felt every stroke as he moved in and out of me. I saw my legs up in the air and realized I was still wearing the black stockings and heels. It looked a little strange, almost like a porno. The porn girls always seemed to keep their shoes on when they got fucked. Why was that? I was wondering about that when my brother dumped a load of cum into his little sister. He stepped away and another cock slid into me before I even realized who it was attached to.

This one was Jimmy, he played baseball with my little brother Cory. He was probably only a couple of years older than me. He had liked me for a while. I wonder what he would think if he knew exactly who he was fucking. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He came inside me and stepped back. I looked around and realized I was going to get fucked by all of the guys standing around. I counted twelve of them. Three of them had already been inside me, nine to go. I felt another cock slide in and then I felt hands on my face, turning my head to the side.

A cock was in my face and then it touched my lips. I opened my mouth and it slid in. It was salty but I was pretty sure it had not been in my pussy. I know what I taste like and there was no taste of cum. The cock starting moving in and out of my mouth slowly. The hands were on my head and I was trying to use my tongue as it moved in and out. I just relaxed and held my mouth open so he could fuck me in the face. The cock in my pussy was really moving fast and I felt his hands on my legs, pushing them as he fucked me hard.

I felt a little tingle in my pussy as another orgasm started to rumble. The cock in my pussy finished and another took its place. My mouth was wide open and then the cock in my mouth hit the back of my throat and I felt a spurt of cum hit my throat. He shot two more loads into my mouth and I swallowed most of it. Some of it did leak out and ran down my chin. I looked up and saw Cory moving away from me. My brother had just cum in my mouth. Another weird feeling. Another cock slid into my mouth and I just closed my eyes.

At least three more cocks came in my mouth and four more fucked my pussy. I was lying across the table and my body was about numb. I had cum all over my chin and I knew there was a pool next to my head. My pussy felt like a mess and I felt warm wetness under my butt. I wondered how long this would go on. I guess I would just lay here until they were all done.

"Ok Tom, your turn. Get in there." I heard a voice and opened my eyes.

Kenny's daddy was between my legs and then I felt his cock enter me. He was pretty big and it felt kinda nice. He was always nice to me, I wondered what he would think if he knew. He fucked me for about three or four minutes and then he came in me and stepped back. I caught my breath in my throat for a second as my father pulled out his cock. It was nice and big. He stepped forward and sunk it easily into me. He grabbed my legs and started to move in and out. His eyes were not focused, I knew he was drunk. I laid there while my Daddy fucked me. I did not know what to think or feel. I guess I was just a slut to him, some girl just there to get fucked. One of Tony's whores. I felt a little tear run out of my eyes and drop into the pool of cum on the table.

My Daddy stepped away and suddenly I was all alone. I closed my eyes. I don't know if I slept or not but I felt someone lift me. I was carried to the middle of the room and I saw Amanda lying on her back across a small card table. She looked well fucked too, her face was covered in cum and her pussy looked messy. I was carried over to the table and placed face down over Amanda. My face was over her pussy and I felt my pussy land on her face. Her pussy was really messy. There was cum everywhere. I felt a hand on my head and then my face was pushed down into her.

I started licking the cum out and off of her. I felt her tongue doing the same to me. It felt nice. I noticed something and then a cock entered Amanda. It was only a couple of inches from my face and I put my tongue on it as it slid back and forth. I felt something behind me and a cock slid into my pussy. I knew what Amanda was seeing now and I felt bad, her face was probably getting coated with cum leaking out of me. This was not how I wanted my first encounter with her to be like.

I felt hands grab my hair and my head was jerked up a bit. The cock in Amanda's pussy slid out and then pushed into my mouth. I tried to open my mouth wide and it went in and out a few times and then sunk back into Amanda.

"Wow, this is nice, I am not sure what hole I like best." A voice above me and the cock slid back into my mouth.

"You haven't tried them all yet." Another voice above me.

"Are you serious?" Someone said.

"This is Tony's house, anything goes." The voice above me and the cock left my mouth.

The hands let go of my hair and then I saw Amanda's legs getting bent back. I was looking right at her crotch and there was a cock getting ready to slide into her ass. It touched her asshole for a second and then slid in easily. She was very well lubricated with all of the cum leaking out of her pussy. The cock slid deep and I felt Amanda lurch beneath me. The cock moved in and out of her ass and then I felt a cock at my ass. I clinched my ass cheeks but it pushed into me anyways. I was getting my ass fucked now in front of 20 guys I had known my whole life. I was happy that I couldn't see who it was.

This went on for another 30 minutes or so and I lost track of how many cocks were in my ass and pussy. I was getting really tired. I tried to close my eyes and lay my head down but someone would grab my hair and shove a cock in my mouth. It was tough to sleep through that. I eventually noticed that there was no cock around my head and I didn't think there was one in my ass or pussy. I did lie my head down on Amanda's pussy.

"Guys, one more thing before everyone leaves. I need a special scene with Rose." I heard Tony's voice.

I heard some talking and then I was lifted up and off of Amanda. She looked to be asleep. Her poor body was covered in cum and her legs were spread wide. I felt bad but I figured I was no better. I was carried across the room and I saw my Daddy lying across a table on his back. He was naked and his cock was soft and lying across his thigh. I was placed on my feet. I looked up to see Tony.

"Rose, I need you to do your magic and get this hard." He said and nodded to my Daddy's cock.

I looked at him but I did not see compassion. I saw a stern face, a face that demanded obedience from one of his whores. I lowered my head and took my Daddy's cock in my hand. It was small and soft and I sucked it into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it and sucked it deep in my mouth. I wondered if I was going to be able to get it hard again. I grabbed his balls and rubbed them gently. I sucked him softly and ran my tongue all over my Father's cock. He was getting hard again, I felt him growing in my mouth. I heard him groan and a familiar hand touched the back of my head. I kept sucking and soon his cock was rock hard. I picked up my head and looked at Tony, still holding my Daddy's cock.

"Good girl, now climb up there and sit on it." Tony ordered.

I climbed on the table and straddled my Daddy. I lined up his cock and then sat down on it slowly. It went far up into my stomach and I was sitting on my Father's lap, his cock buried deep in his little girl.

"That a girl, now Kyle, pick a hole. I need a family picture." Tony said.

I looked over quickly and Tony was laughing and high-fiving Kyle and Cory. They had no idea how true his statement was. I could not believe this was going to happen. The guys were chanting Kyle's name and he was walking next to me. He moved behind he and I felt his hands on my hips. Someone pushed me forward and my boobs were now hanging over my Daddy's face. Kyle spread my ass cheeks and slid his cock into my butt. I felt so full, two cocks in me at the same time. I tried to move my body but I was pinned by my family's cocks.

"Good choice, that is a prime ass." Tony's voice.

"Cory, step on up and take your spot." Tony again.

I saw Cory move in front of me and take hold of my hair. He put his cock in front of my face.

"Baby girl, go ahead and swallow it. Take all of the family in your little body." Tony said and laughed.

The guys were chanting our last name as I swallowed my little brother's cock. He slid all the way into my throat and I felt his hair tickling my nose. He was holding my head in place and my hands were on the table next to my Daddy's head.

"What a family portrait, with a Rose in the middle." Tony's voice and everyone cheered.

Cory pulled out of my throat and I was able to breathe. He just kept his cock in my mouth and Kyle started moving in and out of my ass. It was even tighter with my Daddy's cock buried in my pussy. How did I get here? I started remembering me lying on my bed, thinking of my college boyfriend, when the doorbell rang for the first time and I saw Tony on my doorstep. I remember thinking he was cute but way too old for me. Then he and Hank fucked me on my parent's bed and now my entire family was fucking me at the same time.

"This is so fucking cool Tony, can we borrow her for our family reunion?" Kyle said.

"I am sure she would love to be there, maybe you guys could get some more of the family involved. Rose is a trooper, she would love it." Tony said and laughed an evil laugh.

I thought of all my uncles and cousins and how disturbing it would be to fuck my entire extended family. God, I hoped Tony would not make me do that. Kyle stopped fucking my ass and was now moving my hips up and down on my Daddy's cock. I could feel my Daddy sliding in and out of my pussy. Cory's cock was still in my mouth but I was able to look down. My Daddy's eyes were open and he was trying to focus. His hands moved up and grabbed my boobs. He squeezed them hard and I moaned around my brother's cock.

Kyle started moving in and out of my ass again and would lift my hips at the same time so I was actually fucking him and my Daddy together. Cory started moving his cock in my mouth. I tried to relax but the stimulation was too much for me. I felt my body heating up and I tried to stop it. I tried to move my head or my hips but I couldn't. My Daddy was pinching my nipples and now I felt another hand under me and it touched my clit. I tried to look but I couldn't see.

"C'mon baby girl, cum for us, cum with three cocks inside of you." Tony's voice in my ear and now I knew who was probably rubbing my clit.

I didn't want to but that didn't seem to matter. My pussy spasmed and my orgasm hit me hard. I screamed but it came out as a mumble. My body lurched up but Kyle held onto my hips. I shook for at least 30 seconds as I was hit with the biggest blast of pleasure I had ever felt. I lost track of what was happening and I was brought back to reality when I felt a shot of warm cum hit my throat. Cory pulled out and blasted another load into my mouth. I tried to swallow it to keep it from dripping on my Dad.

"Oh yes, take this you little whore." I heard from behind and I felt Kyle push deep into my ass.

I knew he was cumming in me, I thought I felt a warm feeling deep inside but I wasn't sure. He pulled out and then he started slamming me up and down on my Daddy. I tried to keep Cory in my mouth but I was struggling. I kept sucking on him and he was softening. I heard my Daddy groan below me and I felt him cum inside my pussy.