Poor Melinda Ch. 07

Story Info
She needs to make a stop while he's cuffed and exposed.
3.8k words
4
20.1k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scrumble
Scrumble
18 Followers

Out on the street again I'm not sure if she didn't hear me or if she's just not going to answer me. "What do you mean I've been disrespectful of you?"

"Oh my god!" she laughed "Do I gotta spell it all out for you?" she looks over at me apparently full of amused disbelief

I'm at a loss for what to say. SHE'S been the bitch as far I'm concerned. I ought to tell her so. But at the same time I have a panicky feeling that this is not going to happen now. She's built up this tremendous need in me that, for most of the night anyway, I've expected will be eventually fulfilled. If I can't get this bitch to let me fuck her then all this was for nothing. I desperately want this to happen. I want to win. At the end of the night whatever was said, whatever she did, I want her to know that I got her to make me cum.

So what can I possibly say?

"OK" she continues feeling I want an explanation "How about interrupting my phone call? How about squeezing my titties while we drivin' like I'm your personal sex toy or whatever to play with whenever the fuck? And what the fuck were we just talking about back there?"

"Handcuffs?" I just don't know what to say

"Fuck no! Not fucking handcuffs. Christ!" she shakes her head staring out the windshield "I'm talking about you acting like some little white boy faggit making me haf'ta watch you nut all over yo'self in front of me."

"You know ...." is all I let myself say. I'm aggravated by the insult. But not so much because I'm being insulted. I'm more annoyed by the fact that I don't think she knows what it means to be a so called 'faggit.' Even if it were my preference to jack off over her rather than have sex with her, what in the world would that have to do with being gay? But after starting to defend myself I just stopped. What good would it do?

"Das right" she said still not looking at me "Don't say anything."

And I don't.

"Maybe cuz I'm black you think I don't deserve respek."

"That has nothing to do with it" I really don't want to come off as racist.

She glances over at my lap and notices that, though a bit wilted, I'm still substantially hard. She turns her attention back to the road but reaches over with her hand and grabs my penis. Engulfed in her warm fist it starts rapidly re-inflating as she begins to jack me off as she drives.

"I don't know about you but yer dick don'care that I'm black!" she's giving me a full contact handjob and it feels great. I moan in ecstasy. "See that? Yer dick's no racist. In fact, I think he like it."

I'm again as hard as stone and watching her tits slightly jiggle due to the movement of her arm. She pretends to talk to my dick in a baby voice you'd use on a puppy or small child "That's right. You like it don'you? You like my big black hand pullin on you."

She looks over at my face catching me staring at her chest and laughs "Look at you. You'd let me do anything as long as I jack you off." With that she slowed down and just started running her fingertips up and down my hard on.

She continued the baby voice to my dick "You don't want jes my hand though do ya? No. And you especially don't want to cum in his nasty white hand." Looking at my face with a mock look of disgust she adds "yuck!"

"No." she continues with her thumb resting on the tip of my dick and her index finger making little circles just beneath the head "You'd rather cum in my mouf or my pussy right?"

"Oh jesus!" I moan and start humping up into her hand to try to feel something more than that teasing finger making that frustrating circle.

She immediately removes her hand entirely "Whoa! I'll take that as a yes!" she says and laughs again.

"no no no..." I close my eyes in anguish at the complete loss of sensation. She can make me feel so good in spite of how she treats me.

"yes yes yes" she says softly. "I decide when you feel good and when you feel nothing."

This is crazy. I know cute girls, who like me, that I could have sex with. And right now I'd walk right past any of them to have sex with Melinda. Fat, mean, stupid Melinda.

Suddenly the car starts slowing down and she pulls into a gas station/convenience store. My hands are still cuffed and my hard teased dick is out. I think it took a moment for what was happening to sink in mired as I was with the deep disappointment I was feeling from the recent loss of sensation. We pulled up to the building. There was plenty of light from the store windows and if anyone walked by the car I'd be on full display. Pulling up to the store she shuts off the car and starts to open the door.

"What are you doing? Everyone can see!" she swings open the door and starts to get out not even looking at me.

"Get back here!" I yell as the car door slams.

She just walks around the car through the headlight beams and towards the store like I'm not here. I'm panicking. Looking around I don't see anyone likely to come by my car. there's about 4 cars getting gas but we're a few parking spots away from the front door of the store and no one is parked directly next to us although someone could pull in right next to us at anytime.

I'm both angry and helplessly humiliated which is keeping me extra hard.

In a minute or so she comes out of the store empty handed with a "this is so stupid" expression on her face like she cannot believe what just she just did. Her eyes rolled up to the sky and mouth slightly agape and in the light from the store I can see those full lips and a hint of her top two teeth with the gap. I want nothing more than to be between those lips. If I wasn't handcuffed when she got back into the car I'd be able to get up, straddle her lap, with my back against the roof of the car, and just slide my dick between those full moist lips. She would stick her tongue out just over her bottom lip and I would pump away for no more than about 10 seconds and then fill her mouth with several forceful cum blasts.

But I AM handcuffed

She gets back to the car, opens the door and plops down on the seat. Closing the car door she says looking at me:

"I forgot. I don't have any money."

I just glare at her but I don't say anything. I'm seething. There's a perfect storm in my head. tidal waves of anger crashing between surges of want and need. She sighs and looks out through the windshield for a moment in thought, then she looks up at the rear view mirror. Twisting it towards her she examines her face. She then digs into her purse and pulls out a lipstick. She starts applying bright red lipstick to her mouth by the light of the convenient store windows streaming in.

She glances over at me and gives a quick closed lipped smile as she snaps the lipstick closed. Those dimples! She looks back into the rear view mirror and pushes her lips together, rubs them against themselves and lets them roll slowly and wetly out back into their original fullness. She checks her pucker and then looks back at me with that same little smile, she blows me an air kiss and then bends over to put her head in my lap.

And OH MY GOD, I'm IN HER MOUTH!

She had opened her mouth wide and engulfed my dick sealing her lips around the base and slowly drawing upwards with her tongue firmly pressed against the shaft drawing screams of pleasure from my dick all the way back to my anus. She pushed firmly back down and then back up. As my dick becomes more lubricated she can move a little faster while keeping the tight seal.

'Fucking Bitch!' part of me thinks 'She acts like I don't exist, leaves me handcuffed and on display and she just knows she can just start sucking on my dick and I won't say a word about any of it.'

And she's right because I don't say anything. I put the anger aside promising to give her a piece of my mind right after I cum. Then her mouth pops off me. She doesn't sit up, she just hovers, face down over my dick for a moment. I think she just drooled a thick gob of spit onto my penis head because now I feel her lips wrap very wetly around it and she slowly starts to suck. A loud slurping sound envelops us.

As nice as that feels I really want to feel that about an inch down and I try to push my dick up back into her wet mouth but she just lifts off a little more.

"Do you want to cum?"

She's fucking playing with me.

Then she gives me a series of kisses starting on the tip of my head and moving down the underside of my penis.

"do" - kiss - "you" - kiss - "want" - kiss - "to cum?" - slurp-kiss. Then the tip of her tongue runs up from the point of the slurp-kiss back to the head.

"yes, of course I do" I groan.

She turns her head to look up at me, purses her lips into a kiss and runs those thick red lips down the underside of my dick and then slowly back up without breaking eye contact. Then a series of frustratingly quick kisses on the end of my dick. She paused to say:

"I'm painting your dick red."

"Oh just make me cum, please!"

"Give me some money so I can get what I want and we can go back t'my place and finish."

I started thinking until she engulfed my penis again and slid down maddeningly slow and then back up.

"Uncuff me and I'll give you some money."

"Uh uh. I'm not home yet. I'll get it myself" she said looking up at me again and running a finger slowly up and down under my cockhead "Where is it?"

"I think I have about ten dollars in my front left pocket" and I'm glad I did because I didn't want her to look in my wallet where I had considerably more.

She smiled and dropped my cock cold. She pulled my pants up mid thigh with her right hand and dug around deep in my pocket with her left. My dick, abandoned now that she didn't need it, just waved helplessly in the air like a ships mast in choppy seas until she removed her hands from my pants, a few coins hit the floor mat and she sat back up and looked at the money in her fist.

She cupped her right hand under her fist to catch the remaining coins which fell from wad of bills when she relaxed her grip a bit and then, without looking tossed the coins to the floor at my feet to join the others.

She pushed her fat thumb across the bills to spread them out to get an idea how much she had. I could see a ten and a five and then a number of other bills of indeterminable denomination. I think there was about $20.

She stuffed the money into her pants pocket and reached for the door latch but I interrupted "Come on! Don't do this! Don't leave me like this. Anyone walking by could see. Just finish me and uncuff me."

She stared at me for a moment and I got a little scared. Did I piss her off? She looked down at my red streaked dick and bent over me again but instead of her mouth I felt my dick in her hair. She was feeling around on the floor near my feet.

She sat back up with a quarter in her hand. She looked at it and then looked at me. "Tell you what I'll do." Holding the quarter in her left hand she grabbed my hard-on with her right and bent it forward toward the dashboard.

"Slide down a bit hon" she asked and I complied. "lil'bit further" and I slid down some more while she pointed my dick towards the glove compartment door. She then put the quarter against the glove compartment door at the point where my dick was pointing and held it there with one finger.

"Ok" she said "if you wanna cum," she looked from the quarter to my face, which is now down where my chest would normally be and she started to slowly jack me again "hold dis quarter against the dashboard."

With with the encouragement of her soft rhythmic pulling and a small additional slump I reached the quarter. At which point she stopped jacking and slowly took her hands off both my dick and the quarter. With a big smile she looked at my lipstick smeared dick as it held the quarter against the door of the dashboard.

"Nice job," she laughed and looked at me "I'm impressed." Looking back at my dick she put her right hand up on the head rest of my seat and bent forward. With my head so low her beautiful t-shirt straining tits now hung in my face. She reached for my penis with her left hand and gripped it with her thumb and forefinger. She started gently jacking me again with the head of my penis against the quarter.

"You think you can hold that quarter until you cum?" I briefly look up from her cleavage up to her face looking down at me.

"I think so." Her hand still running along my penis while I look back at her tits.

"Did you like how my mouf feel?"

"Yeahhhhh ...." I'm starting to breath heavily as an orgasm starts to build.

Suddenly she stops and sits back up and reaching for her door latch says "You hold that quarter there 'till I get back and I'll suck you off."

"Wait! No don't go!" but again, like I don't exist, she opens the door and just gets out. "Just finish me please!" I pleaded while the car door slammed shut.

As she passes in front of the car she looks back at me, she probably can't see more than my head from there the way I'm now slouching, and blows me a kiss. Halfway to the door of the store and I can no longer see her at all.

I might be less visible now, but if I am seen, I'll look way more ridiculous. Maybe I should just say 'fuck it' and sit back up. But my god, how I would love to cum in her mouth. Possibly more than I'd ever wanted to cum in a mouth before. Yeah, she might think I'm a 'faggoty white boy' and a 'hand humper' but she'll know the taste of my sperm. She won't be ignoring me when her lips are sliding up and down my penis. She won't be insulting me while my dick is coating her tongue.

Although maybe it would be better to go back to her place and fuck after all. I'd have to wait a bit longer but I'd be un-cuffed. I could be holding on to her while I slide deeply into her. We'd be more like equals. Plus I'd get to see those tits in all their bouncy glory. She's probably right about what she said to Wanda on the phone, at this point I probably would come very quickly. In fact I hope I do. I can imagine getting off her and standing back up, getting dressed with all that tension gone. She'll ask where the hell I think I'm going and God knows what I'll say to her at that point but I'll feel good.

As I'm fantasizing about the near future my eyes fall on her purse. That ugly purse. I'm almost eye-to-eye with it. What did the other purses on the rack look like that she felt she needed to choose this one? Is she proud of it? And how much shit does she carry around that she needs to carry one so big? Well, she does carry handcuffs so....

It's quite tattered. The material is very worn and discolored on the corners and edges. She's probably had this for quite a few years. Can you even wash a purse? What's her place like? Is the furniture this dirty and worn?

Suddenly I can feel it. God damn it! I'm starting to soften! Cause I'm thinking about this stupid fucking purse. The quarter is a prison guard watching to make sure I think only about her: those soft full lips and how they felt. I imagine sitting on her stained and ratty couch, pants off, penis hard, while she, naked in front of me, swollen belly, bulging thighs (I could do, I have done, so much better than her), kneels to the ground and bends forward, letting those wonderful wobbly tits hang down as she brings her hot wet mouth closer and closer to envelop me with sweet sucking joy. 'Cumming so soon?' she asks squicking her brown fist rapidly up and down my spit slick dick as I arch my back in preparation 'can you cum when yo not fuckin yo'sef wit'cho hand? Can you? Show me faggit. Show me ya white boy faggit.'

With relief I notice I'm hardening up again but before I have a chance to wonder why she's insulting me in my own fantasy I'm startled by her suddenly opening her door. I jumped a little but managed to maintain my dick's hold on the quarter.

She sat down and slammed the door shut. She looked at me, slouched down, my hard dick holding the quarter against the glove compartment door and paused for a moment only to burst out in a sudden laugh. "My God! I completely forgot that I had you do dat!" she looked at me for another moment with an amused look like she was thinking 'is there anything you won't do for this?'

She looked back out the window as she pulled my keys out of her pocket and started the car.

Still holding the quarter in place I start to ask for what I was promised but find it awkward at first "Um... aren't you ..."

"Huh?" she looked over it me. Did she really not remember?

"You were going to blow me" which received a blank stare "for holding up the quarter."

"No, I ain't gonna do that here." she said as she fumbled in that big purse and pulls out her lighter.

I flush with anger at being duped into that degrading task and push myself back up in my seat. The precum covered quarter drops through the darkness to the floor mat. I see she's unwrapping a pack of cigarettes she just bought.

"uhmmm..." I attempt to interrupt. She ignores me and starts to unwrap the cigarettes. I try again "uhm, there's no smoking in my car." I phrased it like it's not my fault it's just a rule of the car.

Without the slighted pause or glance at me she said "Whatchew gonna do about it?"

I just looked at her as she removed the wrapping and dropped it on the car floor bringing another wave of anger I say to know one in particular "I can't fucking believe it."

"Shut up, I sucked yo' dick." she responded without looking at me or stopping from removing a cigarette. She dropped the pack into her purse - a pack that cost me $20 or more as she did not offer me the change. She lit the cigarette and dropped the lighter in her purse. She took a big drag and while exhaling she turned towards me and said "I'll open a window" and she opened it about an inch or two and put the car in reverse. Instead of being engulfed in that soft warm wet mouth I'm engulfed in the acrid smoke of her cigarette.

Backing out of the spot she turned to look out the back window but she glanced quickly down at my still hard, lipstick covered, dick as the interior of the car was again engulfed in darkness. She laughed again "White boys are so stupid."

Annoyed I ask "What do you mean?"

"There's no way a black guy would stand for the kinds of things I'm doing to you."

"It's not like a have a lot of choice in the matter."

Accelerating onto the road she laughs again "Right! You jes keep tellin yo'sef that shit if that's what you need to believe."

I sat in silence for a couple of moments. My dick was starting to soften which I think allowed some blood to return to my spine.

"I'm not stupid" I said without looking up from my red streaked half-mast cock.

"Oh you stupid ah-ight! You don't wanna admit it but you stupid."

Part of me wanted to argue but what's the point. I let her handcuff me. I let her drive my car. I gave her money. Maybe I am kind of stupid. I mean it never even occurred to me she could have a gun and at any point she could force me out of the car, shoot me and leave me in the gutter. I mean I don't think that's going to happen, but it could.

"Yeah you stupid... " she said almost under her breath but then reassured me "but don't you worry, I'm still gonna fuck your stupid white ass" she said with a big smile.

Suddenly, it's like the last five minutes never happened. My penis has reversed its sag. She's still going to let me fuck her! I've never understood the concept of anger fucking but I do now. I'm going to get on top of her chubby body, suck on and play with those beautiful tits , stick my tongue into her mouth and pound into her pussy until I cum. I'm going to spill all the frustration of the last half an hour into her vagina and leave her with it. I'll get up, get dressed, get out of there, and hopefully never see her again.

"Ooooh, someone still likes me!" she said looking over at my now very stiff dick.

She reached over an wrapped her hand around my penis and I reflexively groaned and arched my pelvis upward. "Yeah he's ready for a good time" she observed.

Scrumble
Scrumble
18 Followers
12