Poor Paige Ch. 03

Story Info
I take charge of Paige before Corey comes home.
1.8k words
4.23
17k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 01/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This installment of Paige is written in my POV. Please rate, comment, and/or send feedback my way. As always, I hope you enjoy it! :)

~ExR


It was one of those peculiar nights that I was feeling evil. And since Corey would be at work for another hour or two, my only other victim could be Paige. I smirk and pull out my phone and shoot her a text.

"Hey, when does your shift end?"

"I'm about to leave in a few minutes."

"Then be a good whore and come over."

No more than 10 minutes go by before I hear a knock on the door. The smirk appears again.

I open the door, wearing nothing but my fishnets and combat boots. I step aside, letting her come in. "Why don't you put down your things."

She does then turns back to me, we stare at each other a moment. Just standing there in the hall, no more than a foot apart from each other. She is giving off a calm presence but I can see the anticipation eating away at her through her eyes.

Enough, I'm done waiting. Time for my fun.

I slap her hard across the face. "Strip and get on your fucking hands and knees." I hiss.

Paige is naked and on the ground in moments. "Such a good little bitch." I say petting her hair gently. She looks up at me and I grab a fistful of her hair and yank her head hard.

"Now turn around and crawl to the room and get on the bed, bitch."

Paige turns around and slowly starts crawling toward the room, in front of me. That gorgeous ass swaying back and forth. Hypnotizing me like a pendulum, only so much more sexier.

I slap her beautiful white ass, leaving a bright red hand mark on the right cheek. "Faster, bitch! Let's go, you've kept your Mistress waiting long enough!"

"Yes, Mistress." She yelps. At least she got the message and started crawling faster so I wouldn't have to slap her again. But now that I think about it.. I love spanking her.

She gets on the bed and kneels, waiting for my command. "What a good girl. I've trained you so well, little bitch." I stroke her shoulder, letting my fingers trail down her back. I feel her shiver. Fear? Excitement? Both?

"Thank you, Mistress."

I sit on the bed in front of her and stroke her hairless pussy. "My, oh my. We're a bit wet down here. Hm?"

"Yes, Mistress." She half moans.

I start off lightly tapping her hard and swollen clit with three of my fingers, then gradually harder and harder. She went from moaning to screaming. I quickly stop, slap both of her tits really hard, then her face. "Shut up! I don't wanna hear you screaming, cunt!"

She was silenced within seconds. All I could her was her panting.

I get off the bed and go to the laundry hamper. I rifle through the used clothes, and- aha!- found it: one of my thongs. This one in particular is covered in Corey's cum. I stuff it into her mouth. "There, maybe that will muffle those screams of yours, whore."

I go over to the "special toy chest" and get out one of my smaller dildos, some lube, and my beloved strap-on. And now, for the main event!

I bend her over and get behind her. That beautiful ass with the red mark still on the rigt cheek. Mmmm! I smack that ass again, and again, and again!! Harder, and harder, and harder!! She's shoved her face into the mattress but even the muffled screams were still loud, and only served to encourage me to continue.

"Yes baby, *smack* thats right! Scream for me! *Smack* Yeeeeeees! You know you love getting spanked *smack* don't you? *smack* DON'T YOU!? *smack, smack, smack*.

She screams a muffled 'yes' and breaks my trance. I look down at her ass and the entire thing is an angry shade of red. Fuck. Its even more beautiful.

"Since your Mistress, is such a kind Mistress, she is to give your pussy some lovin', slave."

A muffled 'thank you, Mistress' is replied.

I lay down between her legs, and lower her hips so she's sitting on my face. I go right to town on her pussy. Licking up all the juices. Teasing her clit with my deft tongue. Penetrating her wet hole enough for her to feel but not enough to fully satisfy. Poor Paige.

I stop, before she has the chance to cum. I catch her groan of disappointment and slap her thigh. "You ungrateful little whore!"

"I'm sorry, Mistress!"

"Fuckin right, you are. Jeez, what a fucking slut." I shake my head as I fasten the strap-on to my hips. "Oh, you're getting it good tonight."

I grab a handful of her ass, kneading the soft, red flesh in my fingers. Knowing how painful it must be for her. Oh well!

I take the lube and get a good amount in my hand. Gently, I lube up her asshole. Then, when its good and slick, I slide the dildo in all the way. She groans. I slap her ass. "Hush!"

I sit back a moment and let her get used to the dildo. All I can hear from her is one long stream of moans and groans into the sheets.

"Roll over on your back." I hiss. She does as she is told. I see her face. Flushed, tear-streaked, and lucid. So sexy.

I lift her legs and settle between them. "What do you want, slave?"

"Mistress's cock."

"Well here it is." I hold the fake dick to my strap-on in my hand, "What do you want, slave?"

"I want Mistress to fuck my pussy." She whines.

"Beg me for it, you fucking whore!"

"Please, Mistress, please fuck my pussy."

"Not good enough, come on. Fucking beg!"

"Oh please, Mistress, I need your cock inside of me! I need you to fuck my pussy good and hard, Mistress. Please!"

I thrust my hips hard, giving her exactly what she wants. "You little slut. Raising your voice to your Mistress? I'm gonna fuck your cunt til' you scream bloody murder!"

Harder and harder. Faster and faster. I pound her pussy good. Our thighs slapping together resounds around the room. She's moaning and screaming. I'm panting and scratching her legs.

"Mistress, may I cum?"

"No." I fuck her harder, testing her will. Is she going to hold it off?

"Please, Mistress. May I cum?"

"No, pet. Not yet." Her head is whipping from side to side. Her hands gripping the sheets so hard her knuckles are white. I have a moment of pride in her efforts, so I reward her. "Cum. Cum now you fucking slut!"

Her body tenses immediately then slowly goes lax. All the while her initial screams slowly turn into moans; until she is just a quivering mass laying before me.

I lean back, catching my breath. I pull my eyes away from the trembling Paige and catch Corey standing in doorway.

"Oh, Master. Welcome home." I blush, instantly feeling submissive under his hot stare.

He doesn't say anything but puts down his things, and disrobes. His c;ck bouncing free from his pants and boxers. He struts over to me, and stokes my cheek, like I am his pet. Its true, I am.

"Did you have fun?" He asks me quietly.

"Yes, Master." I reply, leaning into his warm touch. "If you don't mind, how much did you see, Master?"

He slaps my face for being so forward, but answers, "I came in when she was begging you to fuck her."

I shift on the bed, still kneeling and suddenly aware of the wetness of my pussy traveling down my thighs. He sees my maneuver and reaches down to stroke my pussy. I moan when he touches the swollen lips.

"No one has touched you, I assume?" He asks me, partially pitiful and the rest all excitement. His fingers wiggling further between my wet folds.

"No, Master. Paige and I haven't touched me." I try my damnedest not to break down and grind my pussy against his hand and arm for relief.

"You must be out of your mind horny right now, aren't you, slut?" He smiles, now gently stroking my hair. His fingers pressing against my eager little hole. I am his slutty little pet.

"Yes, Master." I reply softly. I need him. I'm done playing the dom, I got my fill of that, now I need to please MY Master. And, if he is so gracious, for him to please me.

"Paige.... Paige." He coos into her ear. She sits up straight, hearing the sound of Corey's voice. "Be a good cock whore and suck my cock. Get it ready for your Mistress's pussy."

"Yes of course, Master." And she leans in taking Master's half hard cock in her mouth and starts sucking and bobbing up and down on it.

"Come here, my pet." He beckons for me to come closer on the bed. "Suck your Master's nipples."

"Yes, Master." And I latch my mouth onto one of of his already hard nipples and work it with my tongue and tease it a little with my teeth.

It makes me warm and proud inside whenever I hear my Master moaning in pleasure. Aside from being his pet, as his partner I love knowing I can please him like no other.

My thoughts are short lived as I'm distracted by Master pushing Paige off of his cock, "Kneel beside the bed, and so help me god if you touch yourself.. Understand?"

"Y-yes, Master." She knows what's coming. Her favorite part since the very beginning. Watching us fuck.

Master unfastens the strap-on from my hips and throws it in a random direction. He pushes me back on the bed and quickly lays between my legs, licking up juices from my thighs and pussy. Oh god, that feels amazing.

Next thing I know, Master is on top of me and slipping his hard cock into my wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhh Master!!" I scream and move my hips to meet his. I felt like I hadn't had sex in years. Its so fucking good! Each thrust hit the spot just right. I'd close my eyes and see stars. I'd open them and look into his eyes, seeing the power, lust, and love within them.

He'd pull back, almost popping out of my pussy and I would miss his cock filling me perfectly. Then he'd bottom out and I would rejoice with a scream of ecstasy.

Not surprisingly, it didn't take long for me cum and Corey wasn't far behind me. We both floated in an orgasmic high for a few moments.

After lying beside each other when we finally came back down to earth, I gave Paige permission to pleasure herself.

Corey and I watched as she furiously fingered herself. We were too tired and spent to get aroused, but it was enjoyable to watch nonetheless.

After she came, and removed the dildo from her ass gingerly, Paige joined us on the bed and we all fell into a wonderfully restful slumber. We earned it.: