Poor Paige Ch. 04

Story Info
Corey's friend joins us for a night of fun, with Paige.
1.6k words
4.29
15.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 01/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please enjoy the 4th installment of Paige, written by my boyfriend. As always, please rate, comment, or send feedback. Thank you. :)

~ExR


I was at work watching the minutes pass on my watch. 15 more minutes, is what it said until I'd be able to clock out and leave for a relaxing weekend. I knew, though, 15 minutes felt more like an hour when you were at my job. Don't get me wrong, I loved where I worked you saw all walks of life and sometimes something happened that made you forget you were even at work.

Today was no different only I had one thing constantly on my mind. I had been watching my girl fuck our new human pet slave Paige and I was tired of just having a fake cock get shoved inside of her. I wanted to fuck Paige's pussy raw. No condom, no pulling out. The idea had been bothering me all day and I knew she was supposed to come over later that day. My mind drifted as I thought about making her milky ass red but before I could dive deeper I was interrupted.

It was Iarce, a regular to the area. "Hey how's everything going?"

I pretend like I'm busy and say, "Everything is going well, almost out for the day." Well shit man, why'd you have to say that.

"Great! I wanted to ask you a favor! Can we talk when you get out?" She asks, her eyes pleading for me to say yes.

I want to say no but I don't want to seem like an asshole. "Sure. I'll meet you at the train station." She claps her hands in joy and squeals. She leaves me be and when I look over to the clock again I'm happy to see that that converstion ate up the rest of my 15 minutes. Sweet freedom.

I clock out and make my way to the train station, spacing out in thought. Half way there someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around with a start to to see Iarce standing there. "So what's up?" I mumble.

"Well I got locked out of the place I'm staying at and well...." He trails off with a small smile fading from her mouth.

I roll my eyes, I knew it. "You want to crash at my place?" She bites her lip and nods her head like she's innocent. "You know my girlfriend won't like that."

As I turn to walk away she runs up and says "She won't even realize that I'm there!"

I roll my eyes again and scoff, "Do you think she's that stupid? Clearly you two have never met."

She grabs my jacket and says softly, "Please....I'll do whatever you want. You want me to cook, I'll cook. You want me to clean? I'll clean. I have nowhere left to go." I knew she wasn't lying. It was the first time she was "locked out" of her place. Then an idea hit me. "Anything?" I ask. She looks up and nods, "Anything."

We hop on the train together. I remain silent and distant, trying to figure out how to piece together my proposal to Morgan. All I could keep thinking was how I wanted my woman to take this up. I was a good salesman for PEOPLE'S needs, this required a mere personal touch for a more personal need. I turn to Irace and say, "You can stay." I can see the breath she was holding back was finally released. "On one condition." She was determined or was it desperation? Either way she wanted a place to lay her head down tonight.

She shrugs, "Name it."

I smile and say, "I want you to be my girl and I's personal bitch." There. I laid my chips on the table how was she going to handle it? She looks off to the side again biting her lip. "I know what you can do," I add. She takes a deep breath and nods her head in agreement. The rest of the ride was spent in silence. I didn't want to reveal too much of what I had in store. By the end of the night I'd have every female in the house fucked, humiliated, and teased.

We get home and I open the front door. "Babe I'm home." I hear stumbling, she's excited to see me, and it puts a smile on my face.

She comes rushing out of the bedroom "Honey! How was work?" We embrace each other. As we break away she notices Iarce behind me. "Hello?" she says.

I look behind me and realize. "Oh, hey hun can I talk to you in the living room?" I can tell she was about to get territorial. I look at Iarce, "Stay here." I bring my girl over to the living room.

"Who the hell is she?" She whispers, no longer smiling. I knew it..

I rub her shoulders and say to her softly, "Remember that shemale I told you about?" She nods slowly. I point over to Iarce.

Her eyes widen, "So what is she doing here?"

I kiss her to reassure her that everything will be ok. "She wants to exchange a night here for, well, "a night here."

I can see the smile creep across her face. She turns and walks over to Iarce, "Let's see it."

Iarce raises an eyebrow, "Huh?"

My girl looks at me with rage in her eyes. "Iarce, I said you were to be our bitch, obey your Masters." I remind her, shrugging my shoulders.

Morgan whips her head back to Iarce, "Your COCK, Bitch!" The tension is building. Iarce slowly removes her pants then her panties. There it was her cock good sized as well. I could see how bad my girl wants to just take that cock in her twat.

I break the silence, "Is Paige here?" My girl nods still staring at the cock, "Well let's get started." I say.

We make our way to the bedroom where Paige is leashed to the foot of the bed, kneeling obediently. "Such a good girl!" I say to Paige. I turn to my girl "You've trained her well." They were both pleased with that comment. I sit down on the bed and motion for my girlfriend to sit beside me. She made her way to my side. We sit there in silence.

Paige has a confused look on her face. She sees Iarce standing there and wonders what her Masters have in store. "Paige, this is Iarce. Iarce, Paige." They nod acknowledging each other. "Paige, do you know why Iarce is here?" She shakes her head gently. "Well Paige, she's going to be fucking you." I say with a smile. She looks up at Iarce with confusion.

Before I can speak my woman says, "Hey bitch, disrobe." Iarce without making eye contact with anyone in the room slowly starts to take her blouse off. Her fake tits are stiff and the nipples seem rough. Then she slowly starts pulling her pants off and I can already see the reason why she wasn't making eye contact. Her cock was well on its way to getting hard. Bulging against her panties. I raise an eyebrow and look over to my girl sitting down. I can see she is getting excited. "Well babe, you're in the driver seat."

She squeals in excitement. "Do me a favor Paige, get up and suck Iarce off." Paige gets on her knees and starts taking her cock in stride. Iarce's face slowly goes into an expression of ecstasy. She must not get her cock sucked often. Before we knew it she was nice and fully hard.

My girlfriend had her legs wide open and she was massaging her clit. God she was nasty. "Paige take her cock in your ass!" she barks. Now things would get interesting. Paige spreads her cheeks and Iarce prepares to enter her asshole. I can feel my cock tingling with excitement as her shaft slides easily into the hole. I wonder how many sessions my two ladies have shared to get it to fit like a glove.

Paige releases a scream of pain and pleasure. I whip out my cock and start to stroke it. I can see my girl looking over at how excited I was getting. Iarce begins to pick up speed as the area is getting lubbed up with pre cum and you can see how much she is enjoying it. Her tongue is out like a bitch in heat.

At this point my girl and I can't take just touching ourselves on the bed, we had to fuck. So I grab her and lay her so her head is facing the two of them fuck and I slide my cock into her deliciously moist cunt. I look up and scream to Paige and Iarce, "Do what your Masters are doing!"

I can tell my girl is losing her mind. She wants to watch them fuck but because of the pure pleasure I'm giving her her eyes are rolling back. I can hear Paige and Iarce's moans of pleasure and as I look up they are completely glued together only pulling apart for another thrust. "I'm going to cum!" Iarce screams.

I glare at her, "If you must you do it in her!!!"

She bites her lip and Paige moans, "Yessssssss." she's clawing at Iarce like an animal caught in a trap.

Just then I feel the cum and I grunt out, "I'm cumming." In a flash we all release our juices like we had intended. Iarce and Paige collapse on the floor while my love and I left to recollect our thoughts and come back to earth to hold each other in a lover's embrace.

She looks into my eyes, smiling, and whispers, "She can stay."