Poor Simon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
992 Followers

I wailed as he rained lashes down on my sensitive reddened ass. I wailed not just with the stinging pain of the whip, but also with the raw sensitivity of my groin as the pain forced my penis to twitch into another erection. I felt so raw and sore down there but I couldn't help it.

He ran his hands over my sore hot ass. His hands felt cool compared to the burning flushed skin. I sucked needfully on the cock-gag as he reached for the small red bottle. After the squirting flatulent sound of him putting some of the liquid in the palm of his hand, I felt two of his fingers slick with the wonderfully cool lubricant at my asshole. I whimpered and the needful ache in that area only intensified, an itch that only Master Anthony could scratch.

First he only teased me, wetting the rim of my hole but not penetrating me. When I moaned with frustration he only smiled and blew his breath on my ass. The gentle breeze cooled my burning ass cheeks and made my asshole feel cold in a sensation that drove me purely crazy with need. Then I let out a satisfied groan as he slowly penetrated my ass with his fingers. I clenched on his probing digits and he pushed past my involuntary resistance as I struggled to relax. I even pushed back on his fingers, longing to have any part of him inside me.

I shrieked a little when his fingers brushed my hypersensitive prostate. I moaned and wiggled my ass for him like a slut. I wanted his cock inside me so badly; I wanted my Master to fuck me, to make me his but I knew he never could and just the thought was enough to make me want to cry.

When he withdrew his fingers I let out a frustrated moan. I felt so empty, and my asshole spasmed, aching for him to fill it. I had never felt this sort of sexual hunger before. He picked up the dildo and I could feel my mouth watering. I sucked harder and swallowed. I saw his hand moving up and down the clear glass rod, smearing its surface with lube.

When I felt the textured head against my hungry asshole, I didn't think, I didn't pause, I thrust my hips back on it and let out a surprised little yelp at the sudden pain. Though it was barely more then an inch in diameter, it was unyielding and didn't curve with the walls of my rectum as Master's fingers had.

He let out a two-syllable chuckle and rubbed my aching rump. "Easy Simon... easy." He began to bump the dildo in and out of me, breathing heavily. I loved hearing the strain in his voice. I was barely doing any work and it made me happy that he was aroused as well. My ass throbbed and clung to the dildo as it worked its way into me, I was nearly sobbing for air and humping the air in useless frustration. I rested my head on my right side so I could look over and see the bulge in Master Anthony's pants.

His face was flushed and I could see minute stubble on his cheeks. His hips were gently moving in time with the rhythm of the dildo and his dark eyes were staring fixedly at my ass, as if imagining that he was fucking me. I couldn't move well with my hands behind my knees but I still managed to heave my upper body towards him.

He looked down at me sharply as I feebly nuzzled his upper thigh, as close as I could get to his bulging groin.

I let out a moan that sounded like 'please' and he smiled and unbuttoned his pants. He yanked the gag from my mouth and I gratefully gobbled his long hot cock into my mouth. I felt unsatisfied still, but I began to moan with pleasure as he bumped his hips in time with the dildo pounding into my ass. Then the tempo increased.

One hand grasped my hair roughly, fingers twining around hard enough to hurt and bobbing my head so deep I gagged. I loved it. I loved how rough he was. My moans gave way to high-pitched little cries of, "Ah...Ah... AHH!"

He pushed my head so hard that the head of his dick parted the spasming muscles of my throat and plunged in far enough for my lips to writhe in his dark thick pubic hair. At the same time he moved the dildo in a rough twirling motion so the beads at the tip gouged and palpitated the most sensitive part of me.

My body moved in a surprisingly powerful, jackknifing lunge as I let out a strangled cry and I humped the bedsheet and came for the fourth time in one day. It felt as if someone had sunk a network of fire into the nerves that made up my groin. I sucked weakly at his cock, making frantic little cries as the amazing aftershocks of the climax hit me.

I was surprised and a little frightened when his cock went limp in my mouth. He was breathing like he had just finished a marathon and looking satisfied.

He laughed at the tired, confused look on my face. "I did come Simon... I came while deep-throating you, and you must not have felt it."

I felt a pang of disappointment, not being able to taste his come. He unclipped my throbbing nipples and unlocked the handcuffs. He put away all of the toys and led me to the bathroom.

"You don't need to take another shower, just use the sponge to clean out the lube. And you will not be expected to come again tonight."

"Thank you Master." I whispered tiredly.

I ran the water and ran the soapy sponge up and down my crack carefully, digging the lube out with my fingers. He gave me a pair of black lacy panties with a little pink heart on the crotch. On my first day here I would've been humiliated, but now I caught myself admiring how I looked in them.

---

We were in the cafeteria, and I had finished every scrap of my meager meal. I had learned the names of my fellow submissives over the meal. The redhead (who was now in a strappy leather outfit that did nothing to cover her) was named Skyla. The lanky athletic girl ( dressed in a skimpy blue bathing suit) was named Carina. The dark skinned girl (naked) was Nani. None of these were their original names. Nani's eyes were swollen and discolored from crying and she was cringing from Mistress Janice.

Janice looked at me and I hated her cold eyes on me, so I huddled closer to Master Anthony's legs. "You are so very lucky Tony... Fish like that only come once in a lifetime. You all know what I mean, the ones who come to love the whip and feel naked without their chains and would never even think of going against their masters... not like this bitch."

I winced as Janice lashed Nani hard with a whip and she cried out in a low choked voice. At the same time I had a vivid memory of how naked I had felt when Master took my collar off.

Gynesh (the chubby Indian man) took a deep breath, as if about to do something he didn't want to do. "Tony, you need to be very careful. I heard what happened with you and the Doctor today, and you know that that sniveling little rat is going to go strait to Mr. Grey."

Mr. Grey? Who was that? Was it that boss that Master spoke of when I had first been captured, or someone else?

I felt Master tense as I leaned on his leg. "He was out of line. He acts like he owns this place and every Fish in it. He deserved what came to him."

Gynesh sighed. "I know, and you know too, that Mr. Grey likes you and he wont hold up with Allgood's whining, but I've been here longer, and I know that Allgood never plays by the rules. You need to be careful, or the good doctor will think that you've gone native."

I had never heard this term before, but its effect was instantaneous on my Master. I saw his fists turn into hard trembling knots and his face go stony and blank. I snuggled further into his leg, scared and confused at how angry he was.

The European man (Aleksandr) put in his thoughts. "Gynesh is right Tony, I was here fifteen years ago when one of the Mistresses fell in love with this busty little French girl. The Doctor took a liking to her Fish and had a habit of 'renting' her. The Mistress despised it and the Fish hated it. The Mistress finally refused to let the Doctor touch her Fish."

Aleksandr sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "After being snubbed twice, Allgood stole the Fish in the middle of the night and basically tortured the poor thing with electric toys and stuff I don't even want to know about. When they found her in the morning, she was so crazy that Mr. Grey had to put her down."

Suddenly I couldn't breathe. 'Put her down' he had said, as if she had been a sick dog. Master had done far worse then refuse to let the Doctor touch me a few times. I began to hyperventilate quietly. I couldn't get air in my lungs. My vision was being covered by gauzy layers of grey. My fear was huge, no longer a panic-rat, but something larger, a dog, or maybe even a wolf, running up and down my spine and gnawing on my stomach. I suddenly felt so sick.

"Breathe, Simon."

Masters voice was cold. I wheezed for air, and huddled feebly into his leg, going through silent convulsions of terror.

Gynesh spoke. "The Mistress left the company forever and tried to tell the authorities. Mr. Grey had her killed. Mr. Grey thinks of the Fish as nonhuman so the Doctor merely got a warning, and that was mostly for driving a good mistress away. All I'm telling you Tony is that you have to be careful. I hate that bastard as much as anyone here and I despise it when I have to let him lay his hands on my Fish, but your Fish has a checkup tomorrow and—"

I didn't hear the rest of what he said. I let out a low terrified groan. My stomach felt like it was being wrung out. My tiny meal lay like a stone in my belly. Master put his hand on my head, soothing me a little but not even his gentle touch could erase my fear.

"—If he sees you treat your Fish well, or even thinks that you're favoring him you could be in serious trouble. He might think you've gone native and try to hurt you through your Fish."

"I understand." My Master said stonily. He removed his hand from my head and I huddled into his leg for warmth, still trembling a little with fear.

Janice smirked. "Perhaps it is not your acting we need to worry about Tony, the boy is in love."

I felt as if someone had punched me in the stomach with a padded fist. I cringed away from Master Anthony's leg and looked down at the floor with eyes that were blurred with tears. She had seen right through me, and bared my soul for the world to see. I covered my mouth with my hand to muffle the single broken sob that escaped me. Then I quietly sat there for the rest of the meal. Crying silently and not daring to look at my Master's face.

---

He led me back to the bedroom. Fear is an exhausting emotion, and I was so afraid. Afraid of the Doctor, afraid for myself, and afraid of what Master Anthony would do to me, now that he knew.

He shut the door and I cringed on the carpet, not daring to look at any part of him but his shiny shoes as he walked in front of me.

"Look at me Simon." His voice didn't seem angry, it was tired. I slowly raised my gaze to about the height of his navel but was too scared to go higher.

"Simon, look at me."

This time I looked up to those dark powerful eyes, and there I was hypnotized, like a rabbit in the headlights of a truck.

He sighed softly. "Stop--Stop being so afraid Simon; you don't have to be." He rubbed one hand through his thick dark hair. "I'm not going to punish you for your feelings. It's a pretty common thing for a Fish to have feelings for their Master; Stockholm Syndrome, and all that."

I mewled softly as he began to caress my hair. "Tomorrow you have to be very careful. You can't snuggle into me, or—or look at me like you sometimes do. I know that you were listening to us at the table, and you know what the stakes are. We can't have Dr. Allgood thinking that—that I have any feelings for you."

He seemed so human. "I'll try Master." I whispered shakily. "I'll...try."

He bent over then, and gently pressed his lips to my forehead while he unclipped the leash. "Good night Simon."

I crawled over to the kennel, my mind spinning in frantic shocked circles of infatuation and fear, and the words 'HE KISSED ME' running over and over again in my brain like a dog chasing it's tail.

"G-G'night M-M-M-Master." I finally managed to stutter.

I curled up on the foam pad as Master locked the door and I watched him as he undressed to sleep naked on the newly made bed. I was so excited, with both fear and a frantic schoolgirl-esque crush; that I thought I would never get to sleep. About a minute later I proved myself wrong.

*Thank you for staying with me, please comment this sucker to death and criticize fiercely so I can make these stories better for YOU.*

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
992 Followers
12