Poor Simon Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers

He had done well with his teasing, and after a few wet exaggerated slurps Anthony was ready.

Anthony took ahold of Simon's thin wrists and held them above his head, looping them around his neck. He was looking right into Simon's face, the panting wettened lips and the flushed cheeks and the needful starry eyes.

"I'll get you... I'll get us ready Simon, you just enjoy."

Simon whimpered when he briefly palmed the tip of his bobbing penis and gave it a squeeze. Simon held still while Anthony squirted lube on his hands and thoroughly slicked his bare cock. There had been no question of condoms; they trusted each other to the core.

Simon leaned forward to kiss him and they did, their tongues meeting and jousting fiercely in each other's mouths. Simon let out a series of high-pitched whimpers around

Anthony's tongue while his lube-slicked hand caressed his tiny sensitive pucker.

Anthony penetrated him slowly with first one finger, and then two. Simon had not been ready for any kind of anal play before, and he was remembering just how amazing it felt. He whimpered over and over again as Anthony finger fucked him slowly, stretching out the tight little hole and slicking it thoroughly.

Anthony broke the kiss. "Whenever you're ready, Simon. I love you so much."

"Me too." Simon gasped as Anthony lowered his head to gnaw hungrily on the tender curve of his neck. Anthony raised his head again to look strait into those beautiful grey eyes as Simon slowly lowered himself so the hot head of his cock pressed against his slick tight asshole.

A wet stone? Water seen through smoke? Hematite? No description for those dark beautiful eyes.

Anthony watched his face as it went through it's emotional convulsions. He felt pressure on the head of his cock and he saw Simon's face twist briefly with pain. Lower and lower sank the tight ring of lubricated muscle, slowly and smoothly and so tight! He was so tight that even Anthony grimaced a little with pain.

About halfway down, Simon gasped for air and knelt there, his cuffed hands resting on Anthony's flat abdomen for support and his brow sparkling with beads of sweat.

"Shh..." Anthony grunted, sweating and slipping on the silk and panting with the effort of not grabbing those sweet slim hips and just fucking his brains out. "Relax Simon, relax..."

Simon's asshole loosened slightly and he began to bump his hips a little. The slight friction made Anthony swear softly. Simon slid down another half inch and he nearly shrieked. His color was high and hectic and his face was frantic with crazed pleasure.

Anthony did grab his hips then, and he gently scraped the head of his cock over Simon's prostate, making his sweet young lover arch his back and cry out with pleasure.

Faster and faster, deeper and deeper, harder and harder.

Until Simon was bouncing frantically, his slender legs flexing and rippling with muscle as Anthony clung to his hips to keep him from leaping into the air. Anthony could feel Simon's cock bouncing on his stomach with each downstroke. His eyes were fixed on the hazy orange shadows on the ceiling and he shrieked his lover's name as he came.

"ANTHONY!!"

Anthony gasped as hot splatters of come streaked his chest and neck and stomach and he grabbed Simon's flagging hips and took three hard humping strokes before gasping.

"Simon!"

He was slightly quieter, but his orgasm was no less grand.

---

Anthony had blown out all the candles but three, using a towel from the bathroom to dry them both off before snuggling in the bed with exhausted little Simon in his arms.

"That was fantastic Anthony..." He whispered sleepily.

Anthony finally realized the perfect description for those eyes. They were the exact color of a diamond showcased on black velvet. His eyes were the sparkling no-shade of the world's most precious stone.

As Simon rested his blonde head against Anthony's fuzzy chest, the older man suddenly remembered what had seemed so important an hour ago. He remembered the fantastic new development, and suddenly he couldn't wait to share.

He shook Simon's shoulder. "Hey, hey Simon, wake up!"

Simon looked up at him sleepily. "Whattizzit?"

Anthony couldn't stop the big goofy grin that spread across his features. "Do you remember that friend that I had dinner with earlier today?"

Simon yawned. "Yeah?" His eyes were falling shut.

"Well, he was an old friend of mine, and he told me some news."

Anthony looked out of the sheer curtain to the street, where snow was beginning to fall in earnest.

"He told me some truly amazing news."

THE END

*Thank you for reading, I hoped you enjoyed it.

Please tear this final chapter and the entire series a new one in the comment box. This was my first series and I would like to know what I did right and what I should do better.

Thanks again!*

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers
12