Poor Sonja

Story Info
sonja must pay price for annoying her Mistress & Master.
1k words
3.95
39.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisarah
bisarah
10 Followers

Mistress Martine and Master Jack watched as their slave sonja stretched out her muscles in their little dungeon. They believed that a fit slave was more fun to use and more flexible.

"You see Jack," Martine gestured with her hand. "Now that long stringy hair will not get in the way."

Jack had to laugh. He knew Martine had been jealous of sonja's long and very pretty blonde hair.

"Okay girl, crawl to me."

Sonja crawled across the carpet to her Master and assumed his favorite position with her lips resting on the toe on his shoes, her knees open wide, her ass raised up.

"Lick," Jack said.

Quickly, sonja used her tongue to lick and clean the top of his shoe. Jack nudged her over to the other one. She cleaned it as well.

"Such a good girl," Jack said as he patted her on the head.

Martine smiled at him. She was ready for a good time tonight. Martine walked over to the table and said, "Here bitch." Sonja crawled over to her.

"Up here, girl."

Sonja, not looking into her Mistress's eyes, sat on the end of the wooden table and lay back on the wedge of foam what was placed there to protect her lower back. Jack quickly walked over and picked up her left leg while Martine raised the right one. They attached her ankles to the poles at the end of the table, thus opening sonja wide.

Automatically, sonja raised her arms over her head. Martine attached the cuffs on her wrists together and hooked them to the table. Then Martine reached down and rubbed the remains of sonja's hair. She stepped around to admire her slave.

"My sweet girl, you were very bad last night and now you must be punished. Lucky for you, your Master talked me into a cooling off period." Sonja shuddered inside at the cold smile Mistress Martine gave her. She knew it was going to be a harsh punishment.

Jack walked over and picked up a penis gag and pushed in her pussy. "She is sopping wet already and we haven't even started yet. He fucked it in and out of her cunt. "Open up pet. We mustn't disturb anyone with your squeals of delight.

Sonja opened her mouth and received the gag into her mouth, tasting herself on it. Jack slapped her face. "If that falls out, you face will be red, understand?"

Sonja sucked on the gag and nodded.

Martine slipped a blindfold on her slave and then walked over to pick up the thin cane from the side table. She flexed it a couple of times, then without warning shished the cane on the inside of sonja's thigh.

It came out of nowhere and shocked sonja. She wasn't ready yet and she almost lost the gag. She could hear Master Jack's chuckle as he watched her struggle to keep the gag in her mouth. He loved to slap, just the sound it would make him hard.

The next swish came down on her left tit and then another one on her stomach. Martine moved from spot to spot, not hitting hard enough to slit the skin, just enough to leave a welt.

Jack motioned to Martine and walked over to the cunt that was spread open and slipped two fingers in her. "Our pet is hot tonight, Martine," Jack said as he finger fucked her, adding three … then four fingers. Sonja moaned as her Master Jack pushed his hand in her, sawing it in and out, opening her cunt wide.

As Jack wiped his hand off on her stomach, Martine picked up the small leather quirt. It was a nice little tool for clit and nipple punishment. She leaned over and licked around sonja's left nipple, then using her teeth, she stretched it up and up until sonja moaned. After she released it, she twisted it hard.

As sonja squealed, Master Jack dropped his pants on the floor and pushed the head of his 8" cock into sonja's ass. It was then that sonja screamed out the gag. She sobbed as she heard Master Jack's laughter. As Master Jack fucked her hot, tight ass, Mistress Martine used the quirt on her nipples … back and forth … first the left, then the right. Jack came hard; shooting what he thought was a ton of cum into his slave's ass. He pulled out and pushed in the large butt plug in his place.

Martine looked at him and smiled. Then she used the quirt on sonja's clit … over and over again. "You may cum now pet." And like the good slave she was, sonja came on command.

They released her and sonja fell to her knees. Jack walked over to her and using the one little patch of hair Martine had left for him, pulled sonja's face up. "Clean me."

Knowing what the punishment would be for losing the gag, sonja sucked her Master's dirty cock into her mouth and used her tongue to clean him. "Close your eyes, you are not fit to look at me," Jack told her. Sonja quickly obeyed.

Jack pulled her head up again and left a pretty red print on her left check, then her right cheek. He never hit hard enough to damage her, but he liked the open hand slap and the redness it left behind.

After Jack was finished, Martine said, "down bitch." Sonja turned on her back, kept her eyes closed and opened her legs wide.

Martine straddled sonja. She was in dire need of an orgasm and she rode sonja's face hard. As she was about to cum, she reached behind her and twisted both of sonja's nipples hard. She came on sonja's screams.

They left sonja in the dungeon that night, a plug in her ass keeping in her Master's cum and her face covered with the juices of her Mistress. She was allowed a blanket for her cot and water. They were also kind enough to leave a bucket for her to pee in if she had the need.

As they fucked long and hard into the night, Martine and Jack were glad they had convinced sonja to be their slave. Sonja sobbed in the dungeon that night wishing that Master Jack loved her the way he did Mistress Martine.

bisarah
bisarah
10 Followers