Poor Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned as her nipples were pinched and tugged away from her body. Her pants were unfastened and pushed below her hips before she could reach for them. A hand between her breasts held her firmly against Darren while his other hand circled her navel then slowly slid downwards.

Stacy shook her head and muttered feebly but the hand continued undeterred. Her world felt unnatural and blurred around the edges as she watched three fingers slide underneath the black band of her panty.

Her body shuddered as Darren's fingers explored her. Stacy gasped and slumped against him when his fingers departed. The respite was short lived as Darren's thumbs hooked her underwear and pulled it down her thighs.

A hand between her shoulder blades pushed her over the arm of her couch. She was held in place as she heard Darren's clothes rustle and the thump of his belt as it hit her floor. Stacy tried to struggle but her arms felt heavy and awkward. The icy feeling in her middle solidified as the realization of the final cost of continuing her career settled on her.

A cold, slick liquid caused her to gasp as Darren rubbed himself through her slit.

"Don't worry my little Stace, I wanted it to be good for both of us. I'll be careful of your stars."

Stacy's back arched and her nails raked the cushion of her couch as Darren pushed into her. His hand moved up from her back and settled at the base of her neck. With a toe he pushed her feet apart and she felt her underwear stretch between her legs.

Darren's other hand gripped her hip as he slowly pushed himself forward until he was fully seated inside her. With a sigh of pleasure he rolled his hips in a circle and then withdrew. Stacy bit the cloth of the couch as her student used her with long, slow strokes.

Sweat dripped off the young man and onto her back as his hips smacked her upper thighs. Stacy offered up silent thanks that true to his word, Darren had bent her over in such a manner that her new, tender stars were not taking the impact. She grunted and squirmed but Darren held her in place as he fucked her wholly at his whim.

"Oh, Stace you are nice and tight," he groaned. The hand on her hip slid up her body and cupped her left breast as Darren's pace increased. She braced herself for what would come next. A hard thrust and ragged breathing told her the time had come. Stacy felt Darren's manhood pulse four times followed by warmth filling her.

They stayed intertwined for several minutes while he caught his breath and gently rubbed her back. Stacy found it a jarringly unnatural gesture. Darren dressed quietly and left. Sapped of her strength and the will to move she allowed sleep to take her.

Stacy stood in the hall wringing her sweaty hands. It was only ten minutes until the standardized test began.

"Where is he Ms. Simm?" demanded Mr. Bo. Frustration and worry were evident on his face.

"I don't know, sir," Stacy stammered. With each impatient tap of Mr. Bo's foot the stars on her backside throbbed. Cold sweat trickled down her back. With a sinking feeling in her chest, she began to wonder if the previous night has been for nothing. With four minutes to go until the test. Darren appeared at the end of the hall.

"Very good," grumbled Mr. Bo as he sauntered off to his office.

As Darren approached, he gave her a wink. Stacy gave a relieved sigh and relaxed. As he passed her, she felt a hand smack her bottom's right cheek. She yelped and gave a little hop. Darren chuckled as he entered the test room. Stacy found herself standing in the hallway gently rubbing her tender backside.

Two weeks later Stacy reclined by a pool enjoying the warm sun. It had taken a bit of searching but she had found a swimsuit that didn't reveal her stars. The unplanned vacation had compromised her budget. However, she had desperately needed to get away. She was into her second fruity drink with a cute little umbrella. It was a good day. Her phone rang.

"Good news," boomed Mr. Bo, "Darren's test score was excellent. Congratulations on a job well done."

"Thank you, sir." She raised a fist and shook it triumphantly. In one smooth motion, she grabbed her drink from the nearby table and took a large swallow.

"You've done so well in fact, I've put in for a raise for you."

"Thank you, sir!" She hopped about excitedly and made joyfully, squeaky noises. Her red, icy drink slopped over the lip of the glass and splashed around her feet. Her future was secured. There would be plenty of time to rectify her finances.

"I even have another troubled young man lined up for you for next semester. He is a cohort of Mr. Tate."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very good story

I thought your story was very good. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
New Teachers

Actually new teachers without experience get jobs all the time...it's called Alternate Route. Second, it's a good stroke story...I don't need accuracy on that.

verbicideverbicideabout 9 years ago
Ha, Ha!!

That's right folks, a newly graduated teacher is somehow hired to teach high school. No time spent as a teaching assistant. No time as a substitute. No time spent instructing lower grade levels. Obviously she's a prodigy and would be the pride of her district, but somehow an imbecile student, enabled by the lack of focus from a lunk-headed principal, is able to take advantage of her by spouting some erroneous crap about how if a "single" student fails, it would mean her job. Ha!

This is some seriously stupid shit. More likely she would file a grievance against the principal with the teacher's union and the district would shrug their shoulders at the failing student or would preemptively expel him to keep him from endangering their "drop out" retention percentages. I love it when people who crap all about a subject try to use it as a basis for a story. If you hadn't turned off the ratings, I would have given this 3 stars because it did make me laugh.

twzircontwzirconover 9 years ago
Origonal and creative plot line

Grammar and spelling better than 98% of stories - congratulations! It is refreshing to not have to slog through atrocious spelling and just really stupid wording. Writing style was very good. However, transitions were poor. All in all, an excellent job.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervalmost 10 years ago
great job

Very good story. Loved the "Stacy grew to regard all her male students as digital voyeurs" realization.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Owning My Friend's Mom 18-year-old guy has the power over his best friend's mom. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teacher Upskirt Shows Blackmailed teacher must expose herself in school.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bad Teacher Ch. 01 Blackmailing my best friend's mother.in Mature
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories