POP!

Story Info
A Lab accident leads to a very fun discovery.
8k words
4.41
68.8k
64
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,352 Followers

This story is about how scientific progress sometimes isn't very progressive. Many advances were accidents or found as by-products of trying to do something else, so I think that the reverse is also true. Great minds may think alike, but dirty minds think dirty.

IN A UNIVERSITY LAB LATE ONE EVENING

"Huh. That wasn't what I expected."

Dr. Cynthia Brown frowned as the light blue shaded liquid bubbled slightly and then stopped. She and her student assistant Peter had been running some more tests on a very promising new development but the last test had produced, well, nothing. Just an oddly blue tinted chemical that seemed to have the properties of soapy water.

"Very odd given what we had earlier Doctor." Peter said, and then yawned. "It's getting late. Do you want to take a break and hit this after you have some air?"

Dr. Brown sighed and nodded. "Yes, let's take a short break Peter. The Dean of the Chemistry Department, Dr. Sidney, and her student assistant are coming by later to discuss a continuation of our grant so clearing my head is a good idea."

The shapely Doctor gave a short stretch and Peter eyed her carefully. Dr. Cynthia Brown was not very old, she was "thirty something" on her face book profile, and she was actually very attractive. Reddish brown hair (always worn in a bun though), a nice figure, very much in shape (she ran 10 km races for fun), and overall what many men would consider a knockout with an near perfect hourglass figure. But her brains put many men off and what her brains didn't her nearly laser perfect focus on biochemistry did. She didn't seem too much care given she had been nominated twice for a Nobel Prize in Chemistry, but hadn't gotten it yet. But if this line of research paid off she certainly had one in the bag.

Peter was working his Master's in Chemistry. His focus was actually more industrial, he was into making lighter alloys and more pressure and fire retardant compounds, but the chance to work with Dr. Brown was one no aspiring chemist would pass up. Dr. Brown had taken him on because of the different focus. "Sometimes you need someone to look at something from a completely different way to finally figure it out." She had said when she had signed him on.

But as Peter found out, she was demanding boss. He worked late every night and every weekend. And a lot of his tasks were menial. Some would say the Doctor was taking advantage of him and certainly some of the stuff was personal (errands, some shopping, picking up dry cleaning, etc.), but Peter knew that if he did a decent job she would give him a good recommendation and that was worth solid gold in the chemistry community.

Dr. Brown stood up and walked out of the lab looking over some notes as Peter began to police up the work area. He had finished cleaning everything excepting the beaker of the bluish fluid. Normally it was kept in a fridge and kept at near freezing temperature but they had worked with it today at room temperature. As they were going to keep at it, he wasn't sure if she wanted it to remain at room temp or if it needed to be chilled so he picked up the beaker in a gloved hand and headed out into the hallway.

As Peter quietly opened the door he noticed that his motion was causing the fluid to make some small soapy looking bubbles. He paused in the door to make a mental note of it when he heard Dr. Brown talking on her cell just outside the door.

"No, I haven't told him yet. I got caught up in the experiment and...Look Dean Jamison I fully understand how important this is to you, but I need a bit more time to tell him. Don't you take that tone with me! I'm doing you and your damn niece a favor by firing my assistant and taking her on instead so don't hold that bullshit over my head! If anyone found out I was doing this my reputation would take a big hit and that would be bad for the university. I don't care about what you think of men in general, I said I would take on your niece but I am still going to give him a good recommendation. He has done fine, even if he is a bit slow. I need an hour, and then come by. Yeah, thanks."

Peter gaped as he heard the Doctor walk off towards her office muttering under her breath about "bitchy deans" and he heard her door close.

"Fuck me! That bitch is going to fire me! The god damn iron panties bitch of a dean is having her worthless niece Natasha moved in at my expense!" Peter growled out.

Natasha Jamison was a first class bitch and in his Master's Program. She was the dean of the chemistry department's niece, and she lorded over everyone. Peter had stayed well clear of her after she had a guy thrown out on a very weak charge of sexual harassment. She had been drunk (she was partying every night usually), and had made a pass at a guy in front of witnesses. He had declined her, she had threatened him and he left. He had a complete alibi for the whole night, but still the school had found him guilty, kicked him out, and then had several other witnesses transfer shortly afterwards with rumor flying about what the dean had threatened them with.

And now he was losing his job to her.

Peter had always had a slight temper and sometimes it would seize him for just a second. It did right then and in a fit of rage he threw the beaker against the lab door as hard as he could. It of course shattered and the blue fluid oozed down the door.

Peter blinked and then cursed himself. He quickly pulled out some paper towels and began to mop it up. He went and got a large Petri dish and put his towels in them and soon had most everything mopped up and in a gooey pile on the dish. He picked it up and with an air of defeat dropped in on the table back in the lab.

"Well, at least Dr. Brown won't have any Nobel Prizes with that bitch working with her. Too bad, this would have been an amazing breakthrough if it had worked." Peter mused.

The chemical was a biological chemical. It utilized various brain fluids and with proper treatment could be created naturally. Initial tests had shown that it actually could in certain cases boost intelligence. It was hard to replicate and results had been random as hell, but if they could make a couple of adjustments this chemical had the potential to cure several major diseases including Down's syndrome.

Peter sat there feeling sorry for him-self and picked up a length of wire sitting on the bench that they used for a stirring rod. It was about as big around as a coat hanger and Peter bent it into a loop.

"May as well have one more experiment before I get the ax. Let's see if this stuff makes bubbles." Peter said with a sigh as he dipped it into the goo and swished it. He pulled it out and turned to the door and blew a stream of soft ball sized bubbles.

Right into Dr. Cynthia Brown's face.

Peter just had enough time to go "Oh shit!" and the Doctor had just enough time to look up from her notes and go "Oh!"

POP! POP! POP!

Three bubbles hit her right in the face and popped with rather loud POP sound. Peter watched and Dr. Brown blinked each time one hit her. She stood still after the third one and swayed on her feet a bit.

"Oh Dr. Brown! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, I mean the beaker broke when I threw it, I uh, crap. Sorry Dr. Brown." Peter stumbled out after letting his tongue get ahead of his brain.

"Mmmmmm? What? What, uh, what we were talking about Petey?" Dr. Brown said in a higher pitched and sexy sounding voice, than normal.

Peter blinked and looked at Dr. Brown. She was swaying now on purpose, with her hips moving in a slow back and forth that obviously was meant to catch his eye. Peter looked her in the eye and her normally sharp blue eyes seemed somewhat dull.

"Doctor, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm, like, feeling great. I just feel a bit strange, kinda sketchy. Uh, we were like working on a chemical right? I'm, uh, remembering stuff, but it doesn't make any sense. And I feel really, uh, well horny." The doctor replied with a confused look on her face. When she said horny, she let out a little giggle, and then frowned.

"Uh, this is, like weird. Um, Petey, I need you to, like help me figure out what happened." The Doctor said with a frown. She seemed to be trying to focus, but her hands kept rubbing parts of her body.

"Okay Doc, yeah. Let's get this figured out and fast." Peter immediately realized that he would be meat for the dogs if he didn't help the doctor fast with the dean coming over and the other senior Chemistry Chair. "Let's put you in that new "Doc in the Box" that the medtech nerds came up with and see what we find out."

"Yeah, like good idea."

The Doc in the Box was a joint project by some mechanical engineers and the medical folks. It was a computer with several experimental sensors that could do all kinds of high level scans. It was sitting on the next bench down so Peter grabbed it. He had been a random pick to work it with no prior training and it was pretty simple to use. He quickly had the sensor pads on Doctor Brown and was reading various readouts.

"Okay, vitals are fine; you have a slightly higher body temperature, maybe a degree of fever. Uh, blood normal, breathing slight higher, whoa..." Peter trailed off as he read the CAT scan. Peter had actually seen Dr. Brown's scan before as a gag during one of the program's little parties. And her higher brain functions were different.

"Cripes, if what I am seeing is correct, part of her higher cognitive functional area has been reduced or is operating on a much lower level. And her more primal section had been stimulated." Peter thought to himself as he read it.

"Uh, you, like, find anything?" Dr. Brown asked. Her hands roamed over her tits and she sighed and giggled. Then she blinked and focused.

Peter watched the scans as she did that. The hands had definitely caused a reaction in her primal center and he had seen a spike in her cognitive section when she had focused, but the end result was a just barely noticeable increase in her primal area and an equal decrease in her cognitive center.

Peter was about to respond when he noticed another read out. This was part of the CAT scan and it showed an abnormal pattern in Dr. Brown's brain waves. Peter had to puzzle with it for a bit, but after some thought and a bit of reading the manual what he determined was that Dr. Brown's memory was intact but her ability to actually force it to work for her was damaged. In short, she was now having an tougher time thinking.

Peter let out a breath and looked at Dr. Brown. "Doctor, if what I am reading is correct, those bubbles are interfering with your ability to think and reason. Your memory is intact, but your, uh, baser instincts are much more active. You are having a hard time focusing and thinking. I'm not sure if your actual IQ is lowered, but your ability to put it work has been degraded. Also, ahem, every time you, uh, arouse yourself, you make it worse. From what I can see, this looks permanent unless we can find a way to stop it or reverse it."

The Doctor appeared to get most of what he said. She nodded, and with what appeared to be a major effort forced her hands to her sides. "Kay, uh, right. We, uh, need to run a test on the batch, uh, the next one, 7, uh, fuck what was it? The one after 6?"

"Seven?"

"Yeppers. I mean yes. Get it to room temperature, while that happens run a deep scan on one of those bubbles. You, uh, use the scanny thingy." The Doctor got out with a visible effort.

Peter nodded and went to work. The Doctor sat down and put her hands on the table. Peter caught her shaking several times as her hands tried to stray off the table and down towards her crotch or her tits, but she was barely able to stop them.

After a bit, Peter licked his lips. "Doc, why don't you text the Dean and push off the appointment a bit? If they come in now, it's going to be a bit awkward."

The Doctor nodded and grabbed her phone. She seemed relieved to have something to do with her hands and her concentration on typing kept her busy for a while. After a few minutes Peter heard a "bing" and then another "bing" and Dr. Brown spoke up.

"Kay, Petey. The Dean is running late and won't be here till, uh, 10ish? I think we have like an hour and some. Think you can fix my head by then?"

Peter nodded as he checked some more readouts. "Actually I think we have something. The number 7 batch has affect the number 6 batch. It appears it can act as a blocker and can stop any more issues with losing higher brain functions. But from what I can see it will be a permanent block. Once used you can't undo anything, it will freeze your mindset in place forever. So we can use it to stop any loss. In fact, let me make sure I don't get any on me by mistake."

Peter sprayed himself and felt a bit of jolt in his head. He hooked himself up to the DocBox and nodded. "Okay, I'm good. Doc, I also found out something else. The bubble made out of the biochemical compound is at perfect performance in that room temperature bubble state. When it pops against flesh it flash effects through the skin straight into the nerves and straight to the brain. You got nailed in the nose and eye area which are both critical nerves and basically got a shot to the head. It will work against any skin but the face is particularly sensitive. Also, the fever is another reaction. The chemical is attacking certain parts of your brain via producing chemicals. But it is also attacking your memory by heating certain parts of your brain. Fever can cause brain damage and this fever is basically your own brain trying to blowtorch parts of your memory and behavior. Right now, you are able to fight it, but if you get excited or worked up you will heat up. And cook your brains. Along with the chemical attacks, it will turn you into a moron." Peter said as he stood up.

Dr. Brown was clutching the table with white knuckled hands. "What, uh, what can we do? I'm having a tough time focusing! I don't know how much longer I can keep control of my, uh, urges!"

Peter walked over to the Doctor and without a word put the crude bubble wand in front of his mouth and blew three more bubbles into her face.

"POP! POP! POP!"

After the third bubble popped, Peter dropped the wand and grabbed the Doctor by her arms, lifted her up and kissed her hard on the lips. Dr. Cynthia Brown stood frozen for a split second and then wrapped her arms around Peter and shoved her tongue down his throat. She ground her crotch against his and wrapped one leg around him.

Peter didn't even hesitate. He reached down and ripped her blouse open. He pulled off her lab coat and blouse and undid her black lacy bra while she kissed him all over his lips and neck. He bent down and jacked up her skirt and then pulled down her panties. She was sopping wet and her nimble fingers had his pants open and his rock hard dick out in seconds. He just shoved straight into her tight pussy and she let out a huge gasp and then a slutty moan as she wrapped her legs around him.

Peter jammed all the way into her and pounded her against the table. She grunted in his ear. "Fuck me! Fucking Fuck my stupid little brains out! Fuck me into a bimbo idiot! Make me your fucktoy slut! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

It was a wild ride and Peter was able to last a while but the pussy was simply too fine to last long. He came into her hard and she climaxed at the same time his cum touched her insides. She screamed with joy and slide down onto the floor in a giggling heap.

Peter staggered back and caught his breath. He looked at his former boss with an evil grin.

"Serves you right for trying to fuck me over. Now I'm the one doing the fucking!"

"You gots it stud! Cindi is like your slut! Cindi will listen to the smart stud!" the giggling slut on the floor in front of him got out.

Peter pointed to his cock and Cindi crawled over and licked him clean. He buttoned up his pants and then hooked her up to the DocBox and scanned her.

"Just like I thought. The bubbles have reduced you to an idiot bimbo. The fever boiled away everything over about a 9 grade level education, your brain is making chemicals that have reduced your higher level cognitive functions to the level of an idiot and pushing your primal urge to mate and partner yourself with a strong male to the point that you are now a barely functional nymphomaniac. In short, you are now a perfect bimbo."

"Like, Yay! Cindi is happy Petey is happy! Petey fuck Cindi now?" the formerly brilliant woman said in a liquid sex voice.

"Oh, there is plenty of fucking in your future. First, pop this pill so we make sure you stay this way. Good bimbo. Now put this lab coat on and get on this computer. Watch this porn and see how it's done. You need to be the best fuck toy around if I'm going to get any use out of you. You sit here and wait until I come and get you. And if you get horny just play with yourself."

Cindi nodded and immediately stuck her finger in to her pussy and started pushing it in and out.

Peter went to his locker and got something. He had forgotten it in his locker and decided that it was fate. He had been part of a skit done by the student last semester and had been a pretend terrorist. His weapon had been one of those bubble guns that shot bubbles. He grinned as he loaded it. He then went and logged on as Dr. Brown. He proceeded to purge the system of all information on the chemical they had been working on. He finished just as her phone pinged with an IM from the Dean stating "Be there in 5 minutes."

"Wonderful. Time to give the Dean a brief on our newest development." Peter said with a laugh as he walked towards the elevator. He positioned himself right in front of the elevator and soon saw the numbers move. The door dinged and opened and Peter saw Dean Wendi Jamison, her niece Natasha, Dr. Diane Sydney, and her research assistant Tristan.

Without a word Peter pulled the trigger of his bubble gun and shot a stream of bubbles into the elevator.

"POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP!"

None of the women had a chance to even speak before the bubbles struck them in the face and upper body. Peter sprayed back and forth for a couple of seconds and then reached out to hold the door open. The women all stood still with various confused looked and dull eyes and Peter spoke.

"Ladies, come with me and I'll explain what we need to do."

"Like, cool! That, um, is a totes smart idea!" Diane said in a high pitched sugary sweet voice. Tristan giggled and nodded. Natasha gave him a huge smile and strutted forward. She looped her arm in his and leaned over and licked his ear. "Whatever you, like say, stud! I'm totally your bitch!"

Dean Jamison swayed over to him with a much more delivery swing in her ass and slipped her arm around his waist. "Yeah baby, whatever you want, however you want!"

With a grin Peter led his four new conquests back to the lab where Cindi was fingering herself to porn. She giggled when Peter led the four women in and waved to the Dean. Peter ignored her and she kept playing with herself.

Peter hooked each woman up to the DocBox and scanned them. He had noted roughly how many bubbles each one had been hit with and he wanted to see the effects. After scanning each woman Peter now had a good idea of what a bubble was capable of.

"One bubble will reduce your IQ by 10 points and will start the effects of the biochemical reactions slowly. Each bubble after that will add to IQ loss immediately and will quicken the effects. But even with one bubble the changes start. Every time you have sex the reactions will speed up and there is no going back. Wonderful stuff these bubbles, don't you agree?" Peter said as he sat there with Cindi sucking his cock while his four new bitches stood there looking horny.

All of them giggled and nodded and looked at him like he was a chunk of meat. Peter laughed and pointed at the Dean. "Wendi, you took 5 bubbles to the face and by my estimate you have the IQ that is barely functional human. That means that you were never really that smart to start with and that any further loss will make you too stupid to do anything. So take this pill so I can have you at least useable."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,352 Followers