Pop Star's Brother

Story Info
Britney Spears has a brother?
4.8k words
4.62
73.2k
35
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,735 Followers

Bryan Spears stared at the computer screen and made a fist. How could anyone be putting fake naked pictures of his sister Britney all over the internet? He went from one website to the next looking at countless numbers of fake Britney pictures.

"Damn assholes," he said under his breath.

He stepped away from his computer and went to lie down on his bed. It was going to be yet another long lonely night alone. It'd been so long since he last had sex. He had recently had a huge fight with his current girlfriend and they decided to take time apart. He turned off the lights and tried to get some sleep but for some reason images of his sister came to him. Bryan groaned desperately not wanting to think about Britney. His eyes tried to wander somewhere other than his computer screen, which had a fake Britney picture.

"Stop it! For the last time, she's your sister you sick bastard!" He scolded himself.

Even though he tried hard not to think about his sister, he couldn't help but feel his cock growing inside his pajamas.

"No! Not again! I have to stop this!" He said out loud.

Bryan lay on his back staring up at the starry sky through his skylight. He tried hard to think about Christina, or Mandy or even Jessica, but none could compare to Britney.

"You have such a hold of me sis," Bryan whispered as he took his hard cock out of his pants. He wrapped his hand around his aching dick and began to jerk off. The images of Britney's "fake" pictures had stirred him up. Like many hot-blooded males, he too wondered what Britney looked like naked. He didn't want to think about her, but she was all he ever wanted. Even before she had become a big star, he knew he loved her, in more than just a sibling way. Her cute smile, sexy accent and incredible body always made his heart race.

"Oh sis, I love you so much," Brian groaned while jerking his cock. His balls swelled up filled with cum ready to explode.

His cock twitched in his hand before he felt his hot cum splatter all over his stomach and fingers. Bryan's heart raced and a slight feeling of shame crept up. He knew it was wrong to fantasize about his sister, but it was almost hard not to. He thought about her until his sleep caught up to him.

* * *

RING! RING!

Bryan awoke to the shrilling sounds of his cell phone. His two best friends Chris and David had invited him to go nightclubbing with them. "What the hell? Why not? I aint doing anything anyway," Bryan said out loud and his eyes stared at the fake naked picture of his sexy sister. He'd forgotten that he left his computer on.

Once at the nightclub, the guys sat drinking and checking out the women. Most girls were dressed in short skirts and tiny tops, but even they couldn't get Bryan to stop thinking about Britney.

"Hey Bryan? What the hell's wrong with you? Those chicks at the corner are really checking you out!" Chris commented.

Bryan shrugged. "They look like a sluts."

"Isn't that the point? How long has it been since you last got laid?" David sneered.

"That is none of your damn business dude," Bryan shot back. He took a sip of his rum and Coke.

"You know none of these girls are hotter than your sister Britney," Chris dared to say.

Bryan laughed. "Keep dreaming."

Chris narrowed his eyes at Bryan. "What would you do if your sister slept with me?"

Bryan made a fist. "I'd beat the shit out of you."

"Damn dude your too over protective!" David said.

"Why are you drooling over my sister anyway? Don't you remember she's married?"

"Yeah but is she happily married?"

"How do I know? She doesn't tell me about her love life. Now stop talking about my sister, you're ruining the night."

David and Chris shrugged and the guys continued to ogle young beauties. Bryan remembered the day when Britney announced she was marrying that loser Kevin. He felt she could have done a lot better. She'd going out with complete assholes all her life. First it was with Justin, a guy who was totally into himself, then Fred Durst, a total idiot and not to mention Colin Farrell a real jackass.

"Sis, you can do so much better. I could treat you like the princess you are," Bryan muttered under his breath.

As the night went on, Bryan was getting tired. His two friends had been out on the dance floor with two sluts they had met. Suddenly a beautiful girl caught Bryan's attention. She had shoulder length dark brown hair and was wearing a short black skirt with a silver tube top.

Bryan stood up and walked slowly towards the beauty. She looked at him but quickly looked away sipping on her cherry drink. Bryan put his hand on her shoulder got closer to her.

"You sure are beautiful, mind if I buy you a drink?"

The girl slowly turned around and stared up at him. She burst out laughing. "Oh my god bro, you can use a better line than that!"

Bryan felt his face turn beet red. The beauty he'd been drooling over was his own sister! "Britney?"

She laughed. "Yeah it's me. I'm out here tonight alone. I had to get away from Kevin. He's being such an asshole to me."

Bryan took a seat next to her. "You want me to kick his ass?"

"No. I'm just going to stay away from him, at least for tonight. You like my wig?" She asked running her fingers through her hair.

"Yeah I do," Bryan said in a mesmerized voice.

"What brings you here tonight? Where is your girlfriend?"

"She and I had a fall out as well. We're taking some time apart."

Britney smiled sweetly and reached out to touch her brother's hand. "I'm sorry Bry. Listen you are here and I am here, so let's be here together. What do you say we dance?"

Bryan blushed. "Are you sure you want to dance with your own brother?"

She laughed. "Of course. Nothing wrong with that!"

Bryan took his sister's hand and led her to the dance floor. He saw his two friends with their jaws dropped as he danced with such a gorgeous girl. Little did they know it was his own sister.

"I'm surprised no one has recognized you," Bryan said once they were out on the dance floor.

Britney began to move her sexy body slowly to the beat of an Ashanti tune. "Hmm I don't know, I guess I've been lucky. This disguise must be really good if YOU didn't even recognize me bro."

Bryan scoffed. "Yeah I know. I almost hit on you."

"It wasn't a very good line," Britney teased.

"Stop it already. I know I suck at hitting on girls."

Britney giggled. "You don't suck bro, I'm just kidding. You look quite handsome tonight."

Bryan's heart raced. He was wearing his khaki slacks and a black button up shirt. He tried hard not to look at Britney's body as she moved so swiftly on the dance floor. Her skirt rode up her smooth legs and her top wasn't doing a good job from keeping her big breasts from bouncing up and down.

"Stop it!" Bryan said to himself. His cock was already getting hard.

Britney kept spinning around him moving her body so sexy. Bryan tried hard to focus on his surroundings but at the moment it felt as if it was only the two of them in the room. They danced a few fast beat songs but then Britney's "I'm a slave for you" slow remix played.

Britney stopped and rolled her eyes. "Oh god not this song."

Bryan smirked. "Why not? It's a great song sis. I have to admit it's my favorite from you."

Britney smiled. "You really like it?"

"Hell yeah. Why did you stop dancing?" Bryan asked pulled his sister close to him.

Britney shrugged. "Oh ok, why not. I guess."

The beat was slow, sexy and seductive. It definitely wasn't a song two siblings would dance to together.

Bryan was dancing close to his sister but still had a few inches away from her. Suddenly he realized Britney kept moving closer and pressing her body against his. Bryan quickly backed off and stopped dancing.

"What's wrong? I take it you don't like this remix?"

"N-no. It's not that, it's just... uh..."

"What? Are you ok bro?"

Bryan didn't reply. He quickly walked out of the dance floor leaving his sister behind. Bryan kept walking fast until he reached a far away secluded corner. He stopped and took a deep breath.

"Go away!" He said to his hard on.

A few seconds later, Britney approached him. "Bry? Are you ok?

Bryan took another deep breath before turning around. She stood before him like an angel sent from the gods above. Her beautiful brown eyes searched his face.

"I'm sorry. I'm ok. I just... I don't know. I guess we were dancing too... close."

Britney looked puzzled. "Too close? That shouldn't matter... or should it?"

Bryan shrugged. "It shouldn't, but I guess... I'm just being a guy. I'm not acting like a big brother should."

Britney raised a brow. "Bryan do you mean I got you excited out there?"

Bryan gasped. "Uh no... it's just that... um..."

"It's ok. I must admit I was a little excited too."

Bryan's heart pounded in his chest. "Y-you were?"

Britney smiled. "Yup. You're hot bro. I hope you know that."

"Me? Oh my god, look at you sis. You are every guys fantasy."

Britney meekly smiled and walked closer to her brother. She reached up and touched his hard chest. "I'm ready to go home," she said softly.

"Oh... well did you need a ride?" Bryan asked disappointed.

Britney touched his face. "No I mean I'm ready to go home with you."

Bryan felt as if he'd been knocked down by a hard wind. "W-with me?"

"Yes with you."

Bryan wasn't going to argue with that. He took her by the hand and the siblings walked out. Bryan saw Chris and David both giving him a thumbs up for taking the pretty girl home.

"If they only knew," Bryan thought to himself.

* * *

The ride home was silent. Bryan had the car radio turned on low and Britney stared out the window. The stars were bright and the air was cool. It was a perfect night for love.

Half an hour later, they drove up to Bryan's house. He got out of the car and ran around to open the door for his sister. Britney stepped out slowly, and seductively letting her brother get a good view of her thighs. Brian gulped and led her into his house.

Once inside, Byan put the lights on dim and offered his sister a drink. They stood in Bryan's kitchen.

"You want something to drink sis? I got soda, juice, beer, some rum and-"

Before he could finish, Britney rushed to him and threw her arms around him. Bryan was taken by surprise but then again he couldn't help and hold his sister in his arms. Britney stared up at him.

"The only thing I want right now is you. I don't know what it is about tonight, but I really want you bro."

Bryan gulped. "I want you too. I've wanted you all of my life. I'm so in love with you. Oh god it feels good to finally be able to admit it!"

Britney reached up and kissed him. Her lips were so soft. She had to tip toe to kiss her brother. Bryan kissed his sister back and both slowly parted their lips and let their tongues find one another. It turned out to be a long, wet, sensual kiss. Britney pressed her body hard against her brother's. Bryan could hardly breathe. This was a dream come true. He was a lucky man; any other man would envy him. He was finally able to kiss the beautiful pop singer, his lovely sister, Britney Spears.

Bryan broke the kiss. He gasped for air while Britney moved her lips down to his neck kissing it gently. Her warm breath caressed his skin.

"Oh god!" Bryan moaned.

"Mmm, you are so hot!" Britney exclaimed lightly sucking on her brother's neck.

Bryan's hands went from Britney's back and slowly slid down until they reached her buttocks. She was so firm and tight! He gently squeezed them making her moan. Her lips were still teasing his neck making him hickeys.

Bryan waited a while holding on to his sister's ass until she finished marking her territory. Britney looked up at him once again and smiled sweetly. "I bet you're girlfriend isn't going to be too happy to see you marked with hickeys."

Bryan laughed. "I don't care. I love you."

"I love you too. You know when I was younger, don't freak, but I used to want to marry you. I mean it wasn't anything sexual, at first. I thought you were the most handsome, fun, and sweet guy around. I knew I could never find anyone like you Bryan."

Bryan's face turned red. "Really? Well, I've loved ever since I've known you, but somewhere along the line my love for you grew really strong, if you know what I mean?"

Britney stepped back and Bryan ogled his sister. She began to pull her tube top down revealing her perfect tits. Bryan stood numb staring at his sister's breasts. Her nipples, were a soft brown color and very big. They were slowly hardening with the cool air temperature.

"You are... so beautiful," Bryan could barely speak.

She then slowly took off her wig letting her long blonde locks falls past her shoulders.

"Britney..." Bryan whispered walking closer to her.

Britney took the tube top off and threw it on the kitchen floor. "Come on bro, I want you to show me just how much you love me. She slowly walked out the kitchen and Bryan was about to follow her when she stopped him. "Wait for 30 seconds and then go to the living room. You'll have a surprise there."

She walked out and Bryan anxiously counted the seconds. He then headed to the living room where Britney's shoes and skirt were. His cock was hard and he was ready to fuck his sister's brains out for teasing him.

"Britney? Where did you go now?" Bryan called out.

"Where do you think?" She said.

Bryan looked up and saw his sister was upstairs wearing only white panties and nothing else. She ran down the hallway and Bryan ran after her. It was dark but the stars outside lit up his room. Bryan walked in his bedroom and immediately saw his sister's white panties on the floor. He looked at them and picked them up. They were a silk/lace material. He held them up to his face and took in his sister's feminine smell.

Britney laid on his bed completely nude waiting for her brother to show her how much he really loves her.

"Britney..." Bryan whispered as he walked towards her.

Britney opened her arms out to him. "Come here brother of mine."

Bryan put her panties on his nightstand and climbed on the bed with his sister. They kissed passionately as if they'd been lovers all their lives. Bryan trailed kisses down his sister's neck and slid his tongue down until he reached her breasts. He cupped one breast in his hand and sucked on her big nipple. Britney arched her back and moaned loudly. He took turns on each breast.

"Slide a finger inside of me Bryan," Britney begged him.

Bryan looked up at her. "Take it slow sis. I'm getting to that."

Britney looked at him eagerly. "Hurry! Please!"

Bryan scoffed and continued sucking on her tits. They were so real, nothing like the stupid tabloids had said about being implants. Britney's breasts were all natural and so big.

Bryan continued to move down kissing his sister's hard tummy. He ran his tongue around her belly button, taking in the taste of her skin. Her skin was wet, sweaty and ready to be loved. Bryan left her tummy and kept creeping lower until he got a view of her pussy. He stared, mesmerized by her beauty. She was all shaved except for a tiny strip of hair. He could smell her and couldn't wait to taste her.

Bryan's hard cock was so hard, it need to be let free. He got up and quickly took off his shirt and undid his belt. Britney looked at him with lust.

"Hurry! Bryan hurry up!" She implored.

"Don't worry baby, I'm going to please you. I'm going to treat you like my princess."

"Oh I love you so much!" Britney cooed. Her hand crept down between her thighs as she watched her brother undress. She played with her already swollen clit forming small, lazy circles with her fingers.

Bryan took his shoes and socks off and let his pants fall to the floor. His boxers were practically no use since his cock was already sticking out, hard and ready to be inside of his sister. He peeled his boxers off and jumped back on the bed. Britney kissed him hard and let him replace his fingers on her pussy.

"Rub my clit! Ooh I'm so horny!" She purred.

Bryan felt her warm juices coating his fingers. She felt so ready to be made love to. He quickly moved back down between her thighs and darted his tongue inside of her pussy. Britney squealed and her body almost jumped up.

"Yes! Oh fuck!" She cried out. "Fuck me with your tongue!"

Bryan wiggled his tongue inside of her exploring the velvet walls of her moist pussy. He could taste her delicious nectar. He slipped his tongue out and began lashing her clit with it. Brintey's body rose from the bed slightly taking in her brother's oral talent.

"Mmmgghhh!" She shrilled. "Lick me! Taste me! Make me cum!"

Bryan spread her pussy open making sure to lick her clit good. He flicked her clit fast and took turns sucking on it as well. Britney couldn't keep still. Bryan reached up and grabbed her breasts teasing her nipples by pinching them while he continued to eat her pussy.

Her juices oozed out slow like honey all over his tongue and lips. She felt so hot and sexy on his mouth. She began to grind her pussy all over his face drenching him with her honey. Her little body quivered at the pleasure of her brother's tongue.

"I'm sooo close! Oh Bryan!" Britney moaned.

Bryan's tongue continued to lick his sister's pussy. Her taste was like nothing he could ever describe. She was a mix of sweet and salty. Her thighs were wet from all the juices he wasn't able to catch with his mouth and her nipples were hard underneath his hands.

"I'm going to cum!" She shouted, "Bryan stick your tongue in my pussy! I want to cum on your tongue!"

Bryan quickly slid his tongue deep inside her pussy trying to get as much as he could in. He felt her body tense up as she reached her climax. Her entire body was shaking violently. She gasped for air and finally was able to scream.

"Mmgghhhhh! Oooooh!" Her voice was shaky. Her thighs clamped around Bryan's face keeping him between her legs until she was done.

Bryan could feel his tongue being coated by her juices. Her pussy tightened around his tongue leaving him no choice but to keep tasting her. He kept his tongue inside of her until he felt her relax. She was breathless and looked so beautiful after her orgasm.

Bryan slowly raised his head up and wiped his mouth smiling up at his sister. "You're so delicious, just like I thought you'd be."

Britney blushed and opened her arms out to her brother. Bryan rushed to her and they held each other tightly. He placed soft kisses on her forehead and all over her face. Britney's tears ran down her face.

"What's wrong sis?" Bryan asked concerned as he wiped her tears away.

"It's just that this was so wonderful," Britney replied breathlessly.

"Is that so bad?"

"No! It's just that you are my brother; I could never marry you or be with you. That's the problem."

Bryan sighed and kissed her lips gently. "I know baby. I hate that. I wish I could be your boyfriend or husband."

Britney touched his face and stared into his eyes. "Me too. If we can't be lovers, we can be secret lovers."

Bryan nodded. "I'd love that. But if our love is ever discovered, I'm not going to deny it."

"Me either," Britney said proudly.

Bryan's hand moved down to touch his sister's breasts. Britney put her hand over his and looked at him with a serious face. "Make love to me."

Bryan gulped but knew he wanted to make love to his sister more than anything. "I love you," he said softly.

"I love you too Bryan, my brother."

Bryan gave his sister a long wet kiss before positioning himself between her legs. He held her legs around his waist. Britney raised her body slightly holding herself up on her elbows. She looked at her brother's cock and her eyes widened.

"I hope you can fit that monster in me."

Bryan laughed. "It's going to be fun trying."

"Mmmm!" Britney cooed as she waited to share hot incestuous sex with her brother.

jessy19
jessy19
2,735 Followers
12