Popcorn, a Movie and Sex

Story Info
Date night at the movie theater.
1.8k words
4.07
38.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of us have very demanding careers, I work at the Sheriff's office, and Eddie is a defense attorney. We are the odd couple in town. The joke around the office is, "Linda arrests them so that Eddie can defend them." Because of our demanding work schedules, we plan date night at least once a week. Tonight is date night. It is a very important evening, we both look forward to it like a couple of sex crazed teenagers.

I get home before Eddie, which means I have the shower all to myself. Usually I am a bubble bath, hot steamy water, candles, a glass of wine, soak in the bathtub kind of girl. I like to take my time getting ready, plus the bathtub is my sanctuary from all the evils of the world. But tonight I am running behind schedule, so I take a shower instead. I let the soapy bubbles run down my body. They slide over my full breasts, washing away the dirt from the city down the drain, to be emptied into the sewer with the rest of the scum. It is not as good as a bath, but it does feel good, especially as the last of the soap is rinsed away. Turning off the water, I step out of the shower and wrap my body into a warm fluffy towel. Well maybe "wrapped" isn't the best word to describe it, since the bath towel barely covers my ample breasts.

Flipping my head over, I wrap a second towel over my long auburn hair. Then I use the first towel to wipe down every inch of my body; everyone does it differently. I like to start by drying my face, neck and chest first, before moving the towel over my legs, and then back up to my shaven mound. After my body is dry, I pull out the jasmine and orchid lotion and carefully rub it over my arms and legs. I do not put it on my breasts and nipples. I want Eddie's mouth sucking and licking those babies; I make sure to leave them lotion free. Tonight it is the black sheath dress, no bra, black garter belt, stockings, and black heels. Did I happen to mention the underwear? I didn't because I'm not wearing any tonight. Humming to myself, I know it will be a hot night. Just thinking about it does lovely things to my body. My nipples get hard and I can feel the moisture begin to gather at my pussy.

I stand in front of the mirror and look at my lean body. Tilting my head to the side, I evaluate myself. Large breasts, still full, not sagging with dark areolas, small waist, and turning around I see a nice tight ass, attached to a pair of good looking legs. Add one pair of bright green eyes, full lips, a sprinkling of freckles across my nose and it adds up to a not so bad looking woman. And with that, I put my hands over my breasts to gently squeeze them. I watch myself in the mirror as my fingers play with my nipples. I drop one hand to slide down my length of my body following it with my eyes, it feels so good. Big sigh, but I have to stop, can't play now, have to get dressed and I walk over to the bed where I have laid out my clothes.

I am sitting on a chair drinking a glass of red wine, when Eddie comes flying into the house, he is late. He goes right past me and into the bedroom. He doesn't even see me sitting there with my black dress hiked up, my legs spread apart and my wet pussy waiting for him to notice; until he reaches the bedroom and it dawns on him what he ran past. He whips around, looking at me from the bedroom doorway and takes one step in my direction; at which I slowly close my legs, crossing them and take another sip of my wine. Eddie doesn't say a word, he turns around peeling his clothes off and immediately disappears around the corner out of sight.

I finish my glass of wine about 20 minutes later, just as Eddie re-emerges freshly showered and clothed. He strides down the hall and takes the glass out of my hand. Pulling me up tight, my soft breasts press against his chest as he takes my mouth in a deep passionate kiss. His hands slide up and down my body, pulling my dress up higher each time his hands move. He brings me in closer to his body and a small moan escapes my lips as his finger lightly brush the cheeks of my naked ass as the dress rides up higher. My nipples are hard as pebbles. The texture of his suit feels rough against my nipples under my silk dress, making my nipples throb and harden. The sensation is so hot.

Our kisses get more rough and his hands find my breasts as I unbuckle his belt. He quickly moves me over to the wall where I unzip his pants letting them slide down to his ankles, exposing his hard cock. He reaches down for my left leg and I bring it up to drape it over his arm. With my leg firmly in place, he plunges his hard shaft into my tight wet pussy. Our lips are locked, tongues playing as our hips thrusts together. His cock slides deep inside of me, his body pressed against my clit. He fucks me with such driving intensity it takes me only minutes before I feel my body shuddering as my orgasm overtakes me. He slams his cock into me feeling my muscles tighten around him and he feels his release of hot cum shooting into my body. Releasing my leg, I drop my foot back down to the floor as he nuzzles the side of my neck and whispers into my ear "I love date nights."

I reply, "I love you too honey."

"We've made a mess," he smirks, "but I'll clean you up," and he drops to one knee, spreading my legs slightly apart.

I feel his mouth sucking the wet cum and my juice out of my pussy. His tongue plays over my swollen clit. I begin to squirm under his touch. I can't take it much longer, at this rate, date night is never going to leave the house. He continues to clean my pussy, then the inside of my thighs. My sides are heaving, my breasts rise and fall; he brings me right to the brink then stops, and plants a long wet kiss on my mouth, sharing the taste of our love. Stepping back, we adjust our clothing and try to slow our breathing down.

"We are such a pair of horny sluts," I tell him and we start laughing at the same time. He wraps his strong arm around my waist and we head out the door and into the night.

A few hours later, after a lovely dinner of steamed mussels in white wine and garlic sauce, we walk into the movie theater and find a pair of seats up in the very back, right under the projection window. The movie we picked has been out for a while, there are not many people in the theater besides ourselves. When the lights dim and the movie starts, the closest people to us are seated three rows down. Eddie moves the arm rest out of the way. He puts his arm over my shoulders, resting his hand lightly above the swell of my soft breast, and draws my body next to his. I am aware of his thigh pressed up against mine, hard body radiating heat, as I watch the movie. I rest my hand gently on his thigh, then rub up and down lightly. My hand barely brushes his crotch, feather light, teasing touches, and he groans softly. I take his groan as a "yes" and unzip his pants.

Eddie shifts in the seat to allow my hand access to his hard cock. I pull it up and out of his pants, holding it in my hand. His head is leaning back and his eyes are closed when I lower my mouth down to the head of his shaft. I put my lips over the head, sucking lightly on just the rim, while my other hand strokes the length of him. Eddie places his hands on the back of my head and gently guides his cock deeper into my mouth. I hold it there for a few seconds before I begin to move my head up and down, my lips surrounding his cock. His hard cock fills my wet mouth which excites me even more and I respond by sucking him with more pressure. My mouth continue to move up and down, trying to make him cum in my mouth. I massage his balls with my other hand and I feel them begin to draw up when he makes me stop.

Pulling me up from his cock, he brings my body in front of his. He hikes my dress up, over my hips and exposes my wet pussy, and slides his cock in from behind, planting me firmly on his lap. I begin to move up and down over his hard shaft. He puts one hand on my breasts, rubbing them and pulling on my sensitive nipples. The sensation is electric. Eddie says my nipples are connected directly to my clit, and he is right. Every time he pulls my nipples, I feel my pussy tighten in reply. He puts his other hand around me to touch my clit and I begin to ride his swollen cock harder.

The sound of the movie covers the sound of my wet pussy as I ride him, and my whimpers and moans as he drives me crazy with desire. Every nerve in my body is on fire, and it builds up, greater and greater with each thrust of his penis. We are fucking hard when my orgasm rips through my body, making my muscles clench. I continue to move up and down over him as my orgasm keeps coming in wave after wave. It is at this point when I hear him grunt. His hands grab my hips and he moves me faster up and down over his wet cock until he slams it into my body one last time and shoots his load of hot cum into my pussy. We both stop moving until our breathing returns to normal. I feel him relax and he slides out of me. I smooth my dress back down and return back to my own chair. The smell of our sex mixes in the air with the buttery smell of salted popcorn. He turns to me and brings me close for a deep kiss then whispers "I love date nights."