Popcorn Fantasy

Story Info
Movie night of a couple turns into an erotic night...
1.2k words
3.96
13.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to have a relaxed movie night at home. I made some popcorn and he put on a movie. He pulled me closer in his arms and draped a blanket over both of us. He had an arm slung over my shoulder and the palm conveniently rested on my boob. I didn't notice until it started squeezing my boob just few minutes into the movie. I decided to ignore him. But then his palm started running gently over my neck and cleavage and then entered my tee. I looked up at him but he was watching the movie. I went back to watching movie too. But his fingers found my nipple from over the bra and started teasing it, both my nipples rose to attention and I wasn't watching the movie anymore. But I kept my eyes trained on the movie and enjoyed what he was doing.

He lightly pinched my nipple from over the bra and my breath hitched. His fingers went under the cup of my bra and he grabbed my boob. I looked at him to see him already staring at me. He squeezed my boob, plucked on my nipple harder and I gasped. He took that chance to shove his tongue in my mouth and kissed me passionately. My breathing was already erratic and now we both were panting. I ran my hand over his hard chest, down to his abs and under his shirt. I ran my fingers along the waist line of his jeans and popped open the button. He grabbed my hair and started showering my neck with bites and kisses... He reached my sweet spot and sucked a little running his tongue over it and I forgot what I was doing for a sec...

His hands went under my tee and ran on my sides up to my boobs and he started playing with my boobs again. I focused back on my task of unzipping him. I trailed my fingers inside the waistband of his underwear and slowly unzipped his jeans. I rubbed him from over his underwear, he was already hard. The movie was playing some song in the background but we were too busy to watch.

I didn't notice when he took off my tee and bra but I felt his lips and tongue on my tits and I moaned loudly. He sucked on one and my back arched, my other hand went into his hair feeling their softness. He sucked and bit on my nipples taking turns on each and paying equal attention to both while I shoved my hand into his underwear and trailed a finger over the head. I felt beads of precum there and I spread them down to his shaft with my fingers... and when I held him firmly in my hand, it was his turn to gasp... I enjoyed the power I have over him and loved submitting myself to him!

The heat between us was too much and we threw away the blanket only to remove all the clothes. He stopped me when I went to remove my thongs. He went down and put his head between my legs. I felt him bite the insides of my thighs and my eyes closed on their own. He grazed his teeth on the lips of my pussy from over my thong but I felt every single scratch and my juices oozed out of my thongs. He started taking off my thongs with his teeth, biting me all the way on my thighs, my hips and my ass... He bit me hard on my ass I gasped but he soothed it down with his expert tongue. I wanted to feel that expert tongue on my clit, I was wiggling too much with need. He sensed that and roughly spread my legs. He asked me to pull apart my pussy lips; when I did, his tongue attacked my clit and expertly started circling it, teasing it...

He put a little pressure with his tongue and flicked me under my clit and my whole body jerked! I grabbed his hair and he started flicking my nub from down under. It was too much pleasure to handle and that asshole was having fun with the way my body jerked at each flick from his expert tongue! My clit was swollen from arousal and he started gently sucking on it... I felt two fingers go into my pussy and curl to touch my g-spot from inside... I knew instantly that I was gonna have one hell of an orgasm! He kept up his assault with his tongue and fingers and my hand went to one of my boob, I bent a little and sucked on my own nipple... He understood my urgency and increased his pace and I didn't last long after that... my orgasm started and as I said I'm cumming, that asshole again started flicking under my nub and I cummed with my body jerking violently all the while... I couldn't even make a sound due to the assault on my clit!

I could feel his stare on my dripping pussy and my tits...a few minutes and I caught my breath and opened my eyes to see him smirking at me, as if saying he wasn't done manhandling me yet! Before I could utter a word, he flipped me right there on the couch, my upper body resting on the couch and my knees on the floor. He found my pussy again and entered me with one hard shove! He bent down a little and picked me up slowly by knees... I understood what he wanted, raising myself up on my forearms I straightened my legs behind him. Now he had lifted me up to his full height with my legs stretched out on both his sides, him holding me by my knees and me supporting myself on the couch on my forearms... He started moving slowly for me to adjust to his girth and length...

The slow movements were killing me, I wanted him to manhandle me again. He increased his pace and strength of his strokes and once again I started moaning. When I didn't have much to do except support half my weight, I could feel his hardness inside my soft, wet and warm nest, every twitch of his nerves throbbing under the super stretched skin of his hot rod... it drives me crazy, his and my heat combined, put me on flames! I asked him to go faster and harder and he did just that... He was growling like a hungry lion ready to finish his prey and I was slowly losing myself to the orgasm overtaking my senses.

My head went down to rest on the couch as he fucked me hard and fast... I was helpless and at his mercy, I wanted to cum but I could only when he would let me! I begged him to kill me... He squeezed my legs to his sides and rocked into me harder and faster, completely intent on killing me and I could sense him near his orgasm too... He asked me to let go and cum for him and I did just as he asked! I clenched my pussy hard once and let go, that tripped him off too and he cummed into roaring and I cummed whimpering like a kitten who had lost itself to the lion!

He gently put my legs down and then lifted me up to rest on him on the couch and I fell asleep instantly listening to his heartbeat... the movie forgotten completely...