Popped Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Proud that she figured it out, Andi kept up the pace, fucking Stella and being sure the vibration hit her clit. Stella was groaning and screaming, wanting it as fast as Andi could go. Andi slowed down for just a minute to make the impending orgasm even stronger before picking up the pace. This made Stella scream and buck widely against the toy. "Yeeeeesssss! Ah don't stop!"

Andi smiled up at the vision before her. It was beautiful to know that she was the cause of such a powerful reaction. Just to try one more thing, she turned up the vibration setting to high and gained a scream that is lucky that it didn't break glass. Stella's body stopped moving and she gripped the couch as tight as she could. "Andi, oh Andi I'm so close!"

Andi reached up and licked one her nipples and with one push of the toy, Stella came and came hard. A rush of fluid covered Andi's hand and the couch. As Stella rode the wave, her body shook from aftershocks until it finally quit. She laid back on the couch gulping for air and grinning from ear to ear. While she recovered, Andi cleaned the toy and put it back in the box it came in. When she turned back, Stella said "How did you learn that?"

"I don't know...I guess I just followed your reactions..."

"Well you do a damn good job at reading me because that was the best orgasm I've ever had-hands down!...Oh Andi...this was an incredible night."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it so much...and yes, it was...but I hope things don't become awkward for the rest of the tour..."

"Why would things become awkward?...I don't see this as a one night stand-I really like you Andi."

Andi smiled so hard she thought her cheeks were sore. "Oh that makes me so happy! I really like you too."

It was Stella's turn to smile. "Well then it's settled...who knew a little vibrator could bring two pop stars together."

Andi laughed then looked at the clock which read midnight. "Holy crap! It's getting late-we should head to the bus...and put some clothes on."

Stella giggled and reached for her discarded bra. "If we have to..."

After a minute of dressing, and kissing, they grabbed their stuff and got on the bus. It was perfect timing because their driver had just got on two. A man in his fifties that treated the women like granddaughters. "Evening girls. Heard the show went really well."

Stella smiled and Andi answered "yeah it did Earl. Are you gonna be ok driving this late? We don't mind leaving in the morning."

The man shook his head, already getting behind the wheel. "Can't have you two be late for your next spot. Besides, I've spent most of the day sleeping so I should be fine..." Seeing the concern on Andi's face he added "I'll pull over if I get sleepy."

That seemed to sooth their minds so goodnights were exchanged and the girls retired to their bed. They had been sharing a bed before but this was different. Behind the safety of the curtain, the new couple stripped naked and climbed into bed, holding each other and cuddling. This was the start to a beautiful relationship.

The next morning, Andi woke to the bus not moving. Looking over at the clock she saw that it was ten which indicated they were in Cudahy. She tried to go back to sleep but couldn't so she just laid down relaxing. In the process, she realized that last night's experiences weren't a dream. Stella was sleeping on her back, her hair draped over the white pillow, and her supple breasts gently rising and falling with each dream filled breath. 'She is so beautiful' thought Andi. Never in her wildest dreams did she think this would happen but she was so grateful it did. She would have been content to watch her sleep all morning but nature called. Being careful, she slipped out of bed and into the tiny bus bathroom. About a minute later she emerged finding Stella propped up on her elbows, her eyes sleepy. Andi smiled at the sight. "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you up."

"You didn't. I just woke up but got confused when you were gone..."

"Well I'm back. And the bathroom is free."

Andi laid back down while Stella used the bathroom but when she came back it was hard to focus. Stella's hair had been disheveled from the night's sleep and standing up gave Andi a perfect view of her gorgeous body. Stella put a hand on her hip. "What's up? You're staring..."

"I can't help it...you look amazing right now and I can barely contain myself..."

"Well then I better help with that."

Stella pounced onto the bed, capturing Andi's lips with a fierce kiss. The woman moaned and kissed back just as hard, running her hands up and down Stella's back. With a slight shift in position, Stella was laying on top of Andi and their sensitive nipples were rubbing together, as well as their pussies. The two girls groaned at the contact and broke away for air. Stella spoke first. "It's incredible how quickly you can make me wet. I love the feel of your body..."

"And I love the feel of yours...but there's something I want to try. Can you shift your body up here?"

Stella was confused at first but eventually caught on. She quickly brought her pussy over to Andi's face, sitting on her mouth. "Is this ok?"

Andi just nodded before slowly licking up and down. Going agonizingly slow and alternating between licks and gentle bites. Stella moaned and began slightly squirming. "Ugh...you're really good at that."

Andi smiled as best she could through the soaked pussy and continued her torment. Being sure she covered every inch of this new territory. Every little sound and ever pulse that Stella made was driving Andi up the wall. One of her biggest fantasies was to bring a woman to orgasm by using her mouth and it was coming true. But evidently not fast enough for Stella. "Please Andi, go faster...you're killing me here."

Andi just chuckled and very softly grazed a tooth over Stella's clit causing the woman to whimper and lean forward. In the midst of shuddering from arousal, Andi took advantage of this new position to lick and suck on a hard nipple. Stella moaned even louder from this, her hips grinding back and forth trying to find relief. Andi wasn't ready to give in just yet but what surprised her was how horny she was becoming. Her pussy wasn't being touched but it was screaming for release. She just chalked it up to the act of licking her girlfriend's pussy. Without any warning, she began licking her pussy as fast as she could. Stella screamed and bucked her hips. "Yes! Oh god yes!"

Andi moaned loudly as well for she could feel an orgasm approaching. The two women were screaming, right on the edge when they heard the door of the bus slam open. Stella cursed and jumped off Andi, throwing on her robe. Andi did the same, trembling from arousal. She was so close and didn't know how long she could hold out without cumming. Right as soon as the robe was on, Jack came into the room. "Oh thank God you're up. I'm so sorry girls but a last minute breakfast meeting came up and it's in twenty minutes. Normally I'd tell them you two were busy but publicity like this could be really good for tonight's show...can you be ready?"

Stella tried controlling her breathing but her body was twitching. Obviously not being able to speak, Andi piped up with a shaky voice. "Do-do we have to go?"

"I'm afraid so. We're right in front of the building so get cleaned up and meet me inside...again I'm sorry."

With that he left the bus leaving the girls in a state of extreme frustration. Stella spoke first, sighing loudly. "I don't care how late we'll be! I need to cum!"

"I know...I do too but what's gonna happen if it gets out that we missed it?...Jack's right, we can't have people thinking we're divas..."

"Fuck you're right...but how are we gonna get through a breakfast as horny as we are?"

"I guess we'll have to just deal...fuck this sucks!"

So the couple got dressed, groaning as their tight jeans rubbed tantalizingly against their tortured cunts. Lastly hair and makeup and they were on their way to the meeting, finding even walking a nightmare. Before they walked into the room, Stella stopped Andi. Do you think it'd be ok if I ducked into the bathroom real quick?"

"Ohhh no. If I can't cum, neither can you...besides, they know we're here."

The two women tried to look as confident as they could but inside everything was on fire. Jack smiled and waved them over to the table, seating them next to him. At the meeting it was Danny, the owner of their record deal, and Sam, the owner of the stage where tonight's concert will be held. They had called the meeting to talk about tonight's show-there were some technicalities that hadn't been finalized. As hellos were exchanged, a buffet of food was rolled in. Right now, food was the last thing on Stella and Andi's minds but they tried to seem interested. Andi's arousal level hadn't gone down much but it wasn't as intense. However Stella's was still just as strong. She kept squirming in the chair not being able to find a comfortable position. Her clit was puffed up and rubbing against her panties, only making her wetter. Her nipples were rock hard and threatening to poke through even her bra. All of this stimulation and no orgasm was causing her toes to curl in agony. Andi had to jab her side to get her attention. "Stella, they're asking you a question."

Stella snapped out of her trance and looked over at the three men. "Sorry, just tired. What were you saying?"

Sam, the stage owner, asked again "How would you feel about adding an extra song to your opening? Last night's show was a little short and I want to give the audience something to think about when Andi comes on."

Somehow Stella pulled herself together enough to answer. "That'd be fine. I love performing but how would we make it work? We haven't rehearsed that yet."

This time Jack spoke up. "Well you're in luck. After this meeting we scheduled a last minute rehearsal for you two. One for you Stella, to work in that extra song, and one for you Andi, to polish off your choreography."

The girls almost whimpered at that statement. Their plan was to get through this meeting as quickly as they could then find somewhere to relieve their aching desires but now even that was being taken away. Trying not to sound pissed, she said "How long is this rehearsal going to be? I like to relax before a show."

"A few hours or so. Stella's rehearsal won't take as long but I don't know how much the dancers want to go over with you Andi."

After that, breakfast was over and the meeting was adjourned. The girls then found out the rehearsal was starting in a few minutes so no time for doing anything. Which meant they were on their way to exploding from frustration. While walking to the stage, Andi felt so guilty. If she had just stopped teasing and gone faster Stella could have had a chance of finishing before Jack barged in. But it felt so good Andi didn't want to rush it. And now they were paying the price. Stella looked over at Andi, her eyes still smoky. "What's up?"

"I just feel so bad...I should have gotten you off without putting it off..."

"Hey, don't beat yourself up. Am I about to explode? Yes but you couldn't have known Jack was gonna drag us to that meeting...I promise I'm not mad. I just hope to God there's nothing planned after this rehearsal."

Andi smiled weakly and squeezed her lover's hand. "Me too...and thanks."

Within a few minutes the girls walked into the venue and tried to forget about the morning. Andi took a seat and watched Stella prepare to sing. First up was the song that they were adding. A song by Stella called Come On. Go figure, a sexy song. As the music began, Stella began sensually swaying her hips. No doubt channeling all that frustration. And watching this performance was really getting to Andi. Normally during rehearsals or concerts, she couldn't really watch Stella because she was doing other things but now she could just take it all in. The song was about a guy teasing a girl about a relationship and the girl not taking it anymore. Begging him to 'come on' and finish what he started. Andi couldn't help but feel like that song was being sung to her and it was having a strong effect on her body. The edge she had snuck away from this morning was back full force. Her cunt was gushing, most likely leaving a wet spot and her clit was yelling like a stubborn little kid. Stella was singing with all her might and rocking her body in all the right ways. But towards the end of the song something strange happened. Her voice slightly fluctuated and her hips twitched. As Andi watched, her mouth dropped open as she realized Stella was having an orgasm on stage. All the pent up stimulation finally broke. But what got Andi really hot and bothered was how Stella handled it. Her voice surprisingly didn't change but her body came alive. To anyone else it would look like killer dance moves but in reality it was a strong orgasm racking her body. Then just as the song ended, so did the orgasm. Stella panted, her eyes bright and grinning from ear to ear. Taking a cue from the band, she jumped off the stage and ran over to Andi who was trembling once again. Her girlfriend seemed to notice. "I'm guessing from your reaction you noticed that..."

"Oh yeah...I can't believe you came right on stage but it was so hot!...how do you feel?"

"A lot better...still horny but it's not as strong...I wish I could help you..."

"Me too-oh they're calling me...you suck."

Stella laughed. "Sorry."

The girls made the switch and Andi hopped on the stage. Luckily there was only one song they had to go over-the song with the most dancing. This song was sexy, strong, and had a lot of choreography. As Andi danced and rocked the song, her body was going crazy. Every move was stimulating and an orgasm was just one little touch away. But as the performance went on, she couldn't quiet get there. So when it ended, she didn't care what anyone said. She ran off the stage, grabbed Stella's hand, and dragged her to the bathroom and into a stall. "You. Me. Sex. Now!"

Stella's eyes widened and she grinned. "Wow...I'm not used to you taking such charge. But who am I to say no?"

Both girls pulled their shirts and bras up and discarded jeans and panties. Then, as if reading each other's minds, Andi pushed Stella up against the wall, wrapped her legs around her waist, and began rubbing her pussy against her lover's cunt. When this contact happened, both girls moaned loudly and went faster. Breast against breast, clit against clit and it was heavenly. In the heat of the moment, Stella bit into Andi's shoulder causing the woman to cry out in ecstasy. "Oh Stella! Yes!"

As their pussies ground together, sensations swirled around through their body, making them get lost to desire. Andi however was the first to let go. Her long awaited orgasm hit her like a Mac truck and she had to bite her lip to keep from screaming out. She gripped Stella's hips as her body tensed, trembling as all the frustration broke free into release. "Stella oooooh!" As Andi's body rode the aftershocks, Stella came. Shuddering and gasping from the strength of it all. She bucked her hips against Andi's one last time and slumped against the wall. They gulped for air and tried to get a grip on reality. Once heart rates calmed down, Andi brought Stella back to her feet and grinned. "I feel so much better...and slightly dizzy."

Stella laughed and brushed hair out of her face. "I feel the same...thank you for that."

After sharing one last kiss, the girls dressed, cleaned themselves up, then left the bathroom for lunch. Jack saw them and gave them a 'what the hell' look. Stella just chuckled and replied "Sorry. There was a long line at the bathroom."

Jack nodded and walked away causing Andi to fall into a fit of giggles. "Oh if only he knew. Hehehe..."

After lunch the time was three and it was four hours away from the show. This meant the girls were off to Stella's favorite things about show days-hair, makeup, and wardrobe. Not that Andi didn't like being pampered but Stella was more into that thing. Once in the studio, Amy, Stella's artist, greeted her with a warm smile. "Ah just the woman I needed to see. How are we feeling today?"

Stella beamed and plopped herself into a chair. "Great! And excited to see what you do today."

"Well I got something pretty up my sleeve. It'll really glitter under the lights."

While Amy got to work, Andi's artist walked in whose name was Martha. An hour later the girls were glittery finished with hair and makeup. Stella's hair was left down but instead of straight like it normally is, it was curled giving it a bounce whenever Stella moved. As for makeup, smoky eyes and red lipstick. Andi had to remind herself that they weren't alone because her girlfriend looked so sexy. "Wow Stella, you look incredible. I love the curly hair!"

Amy's face lit up proudly and Stella grinned. "Thank you! I think I'm growing fond of it myself. And you look pretty good yourself."

For this night, Andi's hair was in an off the shoulder braid with sparkly hair accessories making her head shine. The makeup was simple but done up enough so the lights didn't down it out. Next, it was onto wardrobe. Walking into the room with all the outfit choices, it occurred to Andi that she wore a lot of dresses on stage. Wanting to change things up, she requested that different choices be brought in. Stella noticed this. "Not going to show off those amazing legs?"

Andi blushed and hoped it wasn't noticeable. "I wear dresses too much so I need to shake things up. Don't worry, I've got something hot in mind...what about you? You can never make up your mind when it comes to this."

"That's because we have such beautiful clothes! How's a girl supposed to choose? Plus...I tend to imagine how it'll feel on stage so it's mental elimination."

As Stella searched through the racks, Andi saw her more hardcore clothes arrive. Leather jackets, heels, boots, tight shirts, and jeans. As the clothes came in, she was told to choose two outfits for the evening. The first one came to her eye instantly. A tight, faded white shirt that had been torn slightly causing the a portion of the stomach to exposed. Immediately costume director began apologizing profusely until Andi stopped her. "No it's ok...actually, I love it! It looks really cool...I think I'll pair it with my dark blue leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and...boots."

The second outfit was a red, leather mini skirt, a black tank top, and black heels. Over on Stella's side of the outfit room, she was only choosing one outfit which ended up being a tight, green dress that ended a little above the knees and boots. By the time they had finished dressing and the designers had finished making alterations, it was five. Leaving the room, Andi gazed at Stella. "You definitely chose the right outfit my dear. You look stunning!"

"Oh Andi thank you! But you're the hot one here. I mean last week you didn't even look at that stuff but look at you now...it's incredible what sex can do to a person."

Andi blushed for the second time that evening but enjoyed the comment none the less. Next they were off to help the band set up and get a feel for this venue's stage. It was on the bigger side and the audience would be able to see them from all angles. Stella's eyes suddenly lit up. "Hey! I wonder if Jake will be here tonight."

"Who?"

"The guy that sent you our little friend..."

"O-oh him...I forgot about that...well if he is, he'll get an eyeful of us."

The rest of the preparation flew by and before Stella knew it, she was on. She has been performing since she was a kid but tonight felt different. Instead of just trying to entertain the audience, she was trying to impress Andi. Even though they were already together, the thought of her backstage drooling over the show made Stella very happy and horny. During one of the songs, she rubbed her hands up and down her body and remembered how it felt to have her lover do that. For a second she lost herself in erotic thoughts but brought herself back. The sexual frustration made her singing more sensual but if she wasn't careful she'd fall off the stage. By the time the end of her act came, she was wishing Andi didn't have to go on. This new relationship was making her insatiable. Stella bowed then made her way backstage, seeing Andi prepping herself to go on. Just to be a tease, Stella walked by Andi and smacked her ass. The woman jumped and looked over at Stella who just winked. Grinning, the two women locked eyes before Andi took her place with the band. After a few songs, the concert was going really well. The audience was screaming really loudly and Andi wasn't missing a beat. The ass spanking did throw her off at first but she knew tonight would be very fun. At the halfway point, she ducked into a hidden closet just off stage and did the magic pop star outfit change. Actually it was several different people taking charge of different pieces of clothing. A minute later, she ran back onstage in the second outfit. Andi had to stifle a laugh when she saw some guys in the front row almost lose their eyes. They probably had a good view up skirt but for some reason, that didn't bother her. After her experiences with Stella, she was more willing to embrace her inner sexuality. And later tonight she would embrace her. It seemed like Andi was constantly horny but that made things more fun. When the show ended, she controlled herself long enough to bow and wave before running off stage and pulling Stella into a hug. "Oh tonight was amazing!"