Popped Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella laughed and nodded. "Yeah it was! I don't know if you felt it but it was as if the audience was more electric tonight."

"No I felt it...maybe it's cause we're on fire tonight...inside and out."

Stella's breath caught at that last comment. The lust in Andi's voice was unmistakable. Once they had been assured they weren't needed anymore, they hightailed it back to the bus hoping to not be interrupted this time. Once in the bedroom, they pulled close the curtain and fell onto the bed holding each other. Gazing into each other's eyes, Andi smiled. "How did I become so lucky? A few weeks ago, I didn't even know for sure if I was lesbian and now I'm with the most incredible woman ever."

Stella grinned and kissed Andi's forehead. "It's me whose lucky...I've never felt this way about anyone and now I never want to let you go."

The girls shared an intimate kiss before turning passionate. Something inside both of them seemed to snap because hands and kisses were everywhere. Tongues fought for dominance and skin was bit. Breaking apart for air, there was an unspoken urgency in the air. Stripping as fast as they could, the flame grew higher and higher. Stella's hands found Andi's nipples and twisted them, causing Andi to squirm and moan. "God I need it..."

"So do I...is the vibrator in here?"

"Yeah...I'll grab it"

Somehow tearing herself away from her lover's grasp, she jumped up and grabbed the toy before crawling towards Stella. Getting an idea, she sat on Stella's legs, pinning them on the bed. "Your turn...and this time, I will get you off..."

Stella whimpered with anticipation then groaned as the toy was shoved into her. The vibration was low but the thrusts were hard. It was hitting all the right spots and it was causing Stella to arch her back and grip the sheets. Andi smirked and rolled a nipple. "Yeah you like that...you like it when I fuck you."

"Yeeesss...oh yes I do...please, I need more...don't stop!"

Giving in to the desire racking her girlfriend's body, Andi turned the vibration setting up to high and sped up the pace of the fucking. Stella screamed and began grinding as best as she could under Andi. From the look on her face to the contracting of her pussy, Andi knew her lover was close. Suddenly, she slowed down, sliding it gently in and out. "Tell me, are you desperate?"

"Yes! Yes I'm desperate...oooooh god please baby! Fuck me."

Andi momentarily stopped her movements when she heard the term 'baby.' It made her feel so powerful, so wanted. It was a sign that this relationship would last a long time-she was now Stella's baby. Grinning, she replied "Ok baby...here ya go."

Without warning or finesse, Andi fucked her girlfriend as hard and as fast as she could, slamming the cunt with all her might. Stella at this point was screaming and clawing at the bed, her entire body not able to remain still. Once the orgasm hit, her body was still, her eyes clenched shut, and her pussy pulsing. Then, the dam broke. The toy and Andi's hand were drenched in juices while Stella's body relaxed and collapsed on the bed. Andi turned off the toy and removed it, letting the woman rest. "How was that?"

"So...worth...the wait...Oh man Andi, you are amazing at that!"

"Thank you! But don't think you're off the hook. Once you recover, I really need something."

Stella just nodded as her heart hammered against her chest. Andi got off her legs and waited. But instead of Stella sitting up, she looked over at Andi. "Remember what you did to me this morning?...want to know what it feels like?"

Andi's eyes widened and her pussy began tingling. "You'd lick my pussy?"

"Yeah! I mean you did it to me and so I want you to feel it. Come on up."

Andi didn't need to be told twice. She straddled the woman's face, moaning from just the breath on her clit. Once comfortable, Stella began licking, nibbling, and blowing on the aroused cunt. As time went on, the licking increased in speed. Andi kept moaning and screaming as all these new sensations played through her body. But just when Andi thought it couldn't get any better, Stella leaned up and forcefully pinched a nipple. It was slightly painful but that only added to the arousal. "Oh Stella, I'm so close!"

Stella took that cue to speed up. She licked as fast as she could and was rewarded with Andi cumming. The woman screamed, thrusted against Stella's mouth, and rode the wave. Once done, she rolled off and laid down. "Damn...I think I love oral!"

Stella laughed. "I'm glad you like it so much. Because I plan on doing it a lot...every chance I get."