Popping Cherries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers

That did it, he completely lost it and he thrust viciously, making her cry out as his dick went even deeper into her ravaged ass and his cum spilled out into her dark hole. He thrust a few more times, drawing weak cries from her throat as he completely drained his balls into her ass, groaning as he spent himself in her no longer innocent body.

They fell to the side, his dick still lodged in her tight hole. Stroking his hand down the softness of her breasts and stomach, he whispered, "You're amazing." She was too... the most amazing girl he'd ever slept with, everything he'd ever dreamed about in a lover... he deeply regretted the great difference in their ages.

Panting heavily, she turned her head to give him a lazy, love-spent look, her eyes half lidded with fulfillment and exhaustion, "My parents are out of town this weekend, do you think I could stay here?"

"Darling, you can stay here forever if you want," as soon as the words were out of his mouth, he realized that it was too late to regret them, he meant it.

Wriggling around, the irrepressible, and newly confident teen gave him a kiss full on the lips, "Good."

His last thought, as her mouth started traveling over his body, was that he'd been right - the face and mind of an innocent and the heart of a slut... he was going to be a very happy and exhausted man by the end of the year...

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers
12