Popping Her Anal Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,468 Followers

"Are you ready for me to fuck your ass?" I asked, and then spanked each of her buttocks twice more.

"Make me ready for your son, Pops, fuck my ass hard."

"I need a condom" I thought out loud. Anal sex was nothing to fool with when it came to hygiene, and as a responsible parental figure, I had to teach Dana good habits to share with my son.

"I...know..." Dana panted. "Phil...thought...of... that...my purse is on the counter."

Through herculean effort, I was able to reach across the family room to the counter which separated it from the kitchen, still keeping my fingers kneading Dana's ass, making sure that it was both open and wet for my fucking. However, when I dug blindly into her sack for the familiar foil wrapper, my hand also located a tube of jelly. Phil had been a boy scout, just like his Dad, and believed in being prepared. Unless it was a case of stray leftovers from one of Phil and Dana's pool parties. Some of those I had missed chaperoning. I made a mental note to observe them more closely.

I tore a packet open with my teeth, and rolled the rubber down my aching shaft with shaky fingers. The anticipation of deflowering Dana's anus was so great that I was afraid that even the slight touch of fingers to my flesh would make me explode prematurely. Lube spurted out, slopping off my cock onto Dana's ass. I paused just long enough to scoop some of the goop into her crevice, trusting that my thrust would push enough gel deeper inside to assure a smooth glide.

"Come on, Pops, quit teasing me, shove that fat monster in," Dana demanded. She was crazed by passion now. She had to have her ass fucked. She humped against my back in frustration.

I grasped each ass cheek in my hands and pulled them wide. I pressed my cock forward, letting the tip caress Dana's delicate membrane, pushing against the opening, until the head slipped gently inward. I stopped and leaned forward, nibbling her ear. I shoved again, and my shaft slid part way in. I felt her sphincter tighten around my cock as she pushed her butt towards my belly, forcing me deeper.

"Cripes, Pops, you're huge."

Dana screamed. Whether in pain and pleasure, I had no idea.

"Should I stop?"

"Fuck, no, I need to come again. Fuck me more."

Dana reached back and found my hands resting on her bucking hips. She guided one to her chest and the other to her cunt. I instinctively twisted a nipple a bit more roughly than her clit.

"Well, at least your ass isn't virgin anymore, and Phil's pole should slide in a lot easier."

Dana groaned and thrashed about as I fucked her hard, holding her nipple and clit tightly. I no longer worried about whether I was cuckolding Phil, totally swept up by her enthusiasm.

"Are you going to come in my ass, Pops? I want to feel you fill that condom."

Her muscles clenched my cock tight inside her, and then relaxed just enough for me to withdraw halfway and pump deep inside her again. I continued pistoning like this for a while. I stroked her nipples and clit.

Dana began rotating her pelvis, milking my cock within her tight asshole. As she swivelled her hips, her sphincter relaxed and I was able to fuck her more vigourously.

"Oh, fuck, I'm coming again," Dana screamed.

I knew I was not going to last much longer. Dana squealed and thrashed about, barely able to stand, her hands reaching out to the foot stool for balance. I concentrated on fingering her clit, while still pounding my cock into her wide open asshole. I pushed harder, exploring the depths of her bowels. Her body continued responding, in a new sort of dirty dancing as she screamed louder, insisting that I come in her ass.

"Nooooowwwwwwwww," she groaned, arching her back and reaching a hand up underneath her body to squeeze my balls.

That was all that it took to make my load explode out of my sac, surge up my shaft and burst out my slit, filling the reservoir of the rubber. Dana's muscles continued kneading my shaft until every drop spewed out. Only when one final climax shuddered through her entire body did she collapse across the foot stool. My subsiding erection slid out of her ass she fell forward. The condom was full, but intact. I had successfully deflowered her ass cherry and she was once again just my son's girlfriend.

"Thanks Pops," I heard her moan sleepily as I crept out of the room towards the shower.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,468 Followers
12