Popping Pixie Ch. 02

Story Info
The games continue.
1k words
2.7
18.5k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fun!" Pixie squealed after she had finished licking and tonguing my dirty asshole. "Can I have some more?"

"Only if you're a good girl and do everything I tell you to," I let her know. "Now, before I pop your butthole cherry, we're going to do a little warm-up exercise, and I mean very, very warm. But, first, you need to get on your knees and open your mouth."

Her face lit up as she assumed the position. "You want me to lick you some more?" he beamed.

"Not now," I told her. What I want is for you not to make too much noise." With that I produced the ball gag.

"Oh, please, don't put that on me," she begged.

"Okay, I won't...right away. First I'll flavor it for you." I circled in front of her and stuck my butt out toward her face. Then I handed her the ball and said, "Stick it up my asshole, as far as you can."

"Um...okay," she agreed, not thinking the thing through. She poked it as far up my asshole as her finger could push it.

"Now, just to make sure it stays up there a good long time, I want you to kick my asshole as hard and as fast as you can for the next five minutes," I instructed her as I got down on my hands and knees and stuck my asshole as far out as I could.

"Really, are you sure you want me to do that? I played a lot of soccer in school, and I can kick real hard."

"Pretend my asshole is a soccer ball, then and go to work."

Pixie was not kidding. I had no idea a girl could kick so hard! For the next five minutes, she wore my asshole out. Pixie was really getting into it, too. After she had kicked my asshole for over five minutes, she began stomping it with her long, thick boot heel.

"Don't stop," I moaned, and she didn't. Not for a good long time, and, only then, to take a sort rest break. Then she was back at it with a vengeance, again and again. Altogether, I think she spent a good fifteen minutes stomping my asshole into a bloody mess. I knew it was just a matter of time before she would beat me up horribly, from top to bottom. I was so sore when she finally finished, I couldn't get off my hands and knees. I had to turn around on my knees to face her hard, filthy boot. Right away I saw, she had managed to get it almost entirely up my asshole. Once I was face-to-face with it. I proceeded to lick her boot until it was squeaky-clean again.

"EEEEEEEEEWWW!" she giggled as I lapped my shit from the top and the heel of her boot. I had to hurry it up toward the end, because I felt the ball was wanting to come out.

"We're moving this show into the bathroom" I told her.

When we got there I squatted over the toilet and strained the ball gag, and a lot more besides, out into my waiting cupped hands.

"Open your mouth," I ordered her.

Pixie did not protest, but tears began falling freely from her eyes. I stuck the shit-covered ball as far into her mouth as it would go, then secured it. Then, I proceeded to wipe my hands clean on her face and in her hair. By now, she was sobbing uncontrollably, and I hadn't even started with the big cherry-popping dildo.

"Cheer up, Sweetie," I told her. "Master is going to rinse your face off." With that, I pointed my dick at her face and took a long, hard piss. I had planned ahead by eating a big helping of asparagus at breakfast, just so that my piss would be good and stinky.

"I'll rinse your hair out with the next load," I said when I was finished. "Now lie on the floor and put your ankles behind your head. We're going to have some fun."

Pixie's eyes bugged out with fear as I lit a long, fat cigar, and with good reason. For the next several minutes I held the red-hot tip against her pussy lips, her belly button, her nipples, and, mainly her asshole. She never stopped screaming into the ball gag, the whole time.

At last, with the long cheroot smoked down to the smallest butt I could hold, I stopped.

"Did you like that?" I asked her. She violently shook her head no, as her wet, tearful eyes blazed at me with unbridled hatred. This would have been a great time to ask her to bust my balls, but I had too many things to get done first. As she lay on the floor, weeping pathetically, I asked her. "Want some more?"

Pixie's eyes flashed with even more venomous anger than before, but then, as I hoped she would, she began whimpering and shaking her head yes. I lit up another big, long cigar and went to work on her again. This time I included her face lips, already stretched way out by the gag. Did she ever scream! Next, I did a few scorching laps around each nipple, a few more long pokes into her belly button and a brand-new searing of her pussy lips. I drew on the cigar to make the ember even hotter and spent a sweet minute or so badly scorching her asshole, even more. I knew from past experience of having pretty whores do it to me, that she would not be able to wipe her ass completely clean for at least the next three weeks.

I still had a good six inches to go on the cigar, but I extinguished it by sticking it all the way up her butt. She screamed her loudest muffled scream yet, then I pulled it out. It was, as I expected, covered with her shit. I set it aside, because, little did Pixie know, that cold, slimy cigar was going to be her dessert, after she got popped.

—to be continued