Popping Pixie Ch. 03

Story Info
The deed gets done at last.
919 words
2.83
16.7k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last I was ready to do the deed. I took out a sweet, well-veined 9-inch by 2-inch dildo from my bag of tricks. "Here is your first lover," I told her as I showed her the tool.

"Oh, no, you're going to stick that up my BUTT?" she wailed.

"All the way," I answered her, "hard, fast and deep."

I got her back down on her hands and knees, with her knees spread as far apart as they would go. Both her pussy and her asshole were open and in the air—prime targets.

"Do you want me to lube the fuckstick first?" I asked her.

"God yes!" she cried. "What are you going to lube it with?"

"I'm glad you asked. I'm going to use the blood from your popped cherry. I mean your real cherry."

"NO, DON'T, I want to keep my virginity!" Pixie sobbed, but I didn't see her making any effort to get out of her position.

"Now here's what you're going to do," I explained to her. "The minute you feel my dildo penetrate your pussy, I want you to say good-bye to your cherry. You got that?"

"Yes, Master," she whimpered.

I let her lick the big dick to get it a little slippery, then worked my way behind her. "Get ready," I told her.

With no gentleness at all, I rammed the big tool into her virgin pussy. Pixie screamed, then wailed, "Bye bye, cherry!" Perfect.

I continued to work the dildo in and out, as the girl sobbed, not only from pain but the despair of giving up her maidenhead to a fat slob, old enough to be her grandfather, using a dildo. How romantic.

After a while, I pulled the bloody fuckstick out and set it aside. "Gonna have to gag you for this next part, 'cause it's really gonna hurt," I explained as I put the gag back on her.

Did she ever scream, as I plunged the huge dildo all the way into her virgin asshole. She never stopped screaming and crying for the whole five minutes I worked the tool in and out of her ass.

More than the thrill of the sexual pain, Pixie wanted humiliation. She was looking to be degraded in the worst way, and I had plenty more of that in store for her.

When I finally pulled the huge dick out of her asshole, I held the tip right underneath so the last spasms of her shit would plop down upon it.

"You may remove the gag," I told her. When she did, I walked around to her face and presented her with the shit-covered dildo. "You have some cleaning up to do, Missy," I informed her. "Open wide."

Tears fell down her cheeks, but she obediently opened her mouth as far as she could. I stuck the filthy dick tip in and told her to start sucking and licking. She ended up licking the entire dildo clean, from tip to stem. I did not allow her to spit either. Then, for dessert, as I had planned, I made her eat and swallow the cigar I had earlier stuck up her ass. Soon, she was grabbing the commode, retching her guts out.

"Put your butthole back in the air," I ordered her, and she did. "You came here with the asshole of a maiden, but you're leaving here with the asshole of a whore." I informed her. I put the tips of my first two fingers on both hands inside her asshole and spent the next ten minutes ripping it apart as violently as I could. Blood flowed freely from her horribly-stretched anus. Finally, I stopped ripping her asshole and fist-fucked it, hard and fast, all the way up to my wrist. To cap off the festivities, I took out a box of long dressmaker pins and stuck them all the way into her asshole, until all you could see were the tips of the pins, for the entire circumference.

By this time, Pixie was babbling incoherently. I picked her up and took her to the bed, where I finally spent my pent-up load on a straight-ahead fuck, in the hopes that I might leave her with the parting gift of knocking her up.

"Okay, you've been a good girl, so I'm going to let you taste some more of my asshole," I told her. She went at it with a passion for about five minutes. She wanted to go some more, but I put a stop to it. Instead, I made her lick the bathroom floor and the rim of the toilet clean.

"If you want to play some more, you'll have to make a new date, sometime in the future." I told her. "And, keep this in mind, the second date will make the first one seem like second-base. Still interested.?"

"Sure, why not?" she sighed. "I'm nothing more that your dirty little fucktoy anyway."

"That's right. Now get out." I ordered her. "And I mean, just as you are: in your boots and nothing else."

"You mean I have to go home naked?" she wailed.

"If you want the rest of your clothes back, you'll get them on our next date."

When Pixie left, I gathered my things and saw I still had two cigars left. I also had a good chunk of Pixie's money, much of which I decided to invest in a hot-looking whore who was ready and willing to scorch my asshole to a crisp.