Popping the Cork...

Story Info
MILF gets cork popped!
1.4k words
3.82
71.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KramerE
KramerE
1 Followers

"Damn, I always wait until the last minute!"

I swore under my breathe, as I pulled up to the liquor store, at 8:50pm on New Year's Eve. The day had gotten away from me and I had little time to buy Champagne for the night.

I ran into the store and it was deserted, except for the owner and a customer, discussing champagne choices in the champagne aisle.

As I got closer to the aisle, I noticed the customer:

She was a very attractive MILF, with a beautiful body and dark brown eyes.

I moved over to the aisle and started browsing the selections, equally scrutinizing her and the Champagne.

"I will need a full case, as I am having a party tonight" I heard her say.

The owner said it wouldn't be a problem.

"I will take three of the same please, as it is clear this lady has great taste," I said with a smile.

You turned your head and smiled at me, as the owner went into the back to pack things up.

"Hi, my name is Susan", you said as you extended your manicured hand.

"Hello, I am Eric, very nice to meet you."

We chatted about Champagne and New Year's, as we heard the owner finishing out back.

"I have everything packed up for you both. I am sorry ma'am, but I cant walk your case out to your car, I have to lock up by 9pm or get fined by the state. My help called out tonight, so I am by myself."

I quickly jumped in, "I will be happy to help you carry it to your car. If you can please carry my bottles, I will carry your case"

"OK," said the owner, "please come out back to pick them up and you can exit out of the back entrance."

I picked up the case and Susan picked up my bottles. The owner let us out the back and locked the door behind us.

We started to walk to our cars in the deserted lot and were surprised when all the lights went out.

"He must really want to get home to party," I said. The owner had turned out all the lights closing up his store.

"No doubt, but I will probably fall on my butt out here on the ice because I can't see anything!" you exclaimed.

"I know. Let's get the Champagne in your car first since you have the most to lose," I responded.

"Can you pop the trunk for me?"

I put the case of champagne in your trunk as you moved over to my car.

"Wait a second and I can get the door for you."

"No problem, I think I can get it" you said.

As you tried to hold the bag of bottles in one hand, and open the door with the other, you started to slip. I rushed over, but was no help. I lost my footing, as well, and we both fell into the back seat of my car in a tumble.

I landed on top, and started to mutter my apologies.

"I am really sorry, you should have let me grab the door for you. Are you ok?"

"Yes, I am fine. I don't think we broke any bottles," you responded with a smile.

Our faces were inches apart and I could smell your perfume. My head began to swim as your scent, smile and sparkling eyes were pulling me in.

I barely moved, but brought my face closer and slowly kissed you.

I was afraid I would be pushed back with a protest, but you quickly responded to my kiss with a sense of urgency. Our kiss got more passionate, as our tongues began to explore one another.

I briefly broke our kiss as I leaned over to pull the door shut, the inside light going out.

I lifted you up to sit on the seat, and we continued to battle with our lips and tongues.

I reached inside your coat and began to unbutton your blouse, releasing some incredible lace covered breasts. I impatiently pulled your bra down to get at your tits. They were amazing, with beautifully erect nipples. I pinched and pulled them as you moaned under me.

I broke our kiss to bend down and run my tongue and teeth over first one nipple, then the other.

I began to kiss and suck on one, as you moaned and grabbed my hair with your hands.

I began to kiss my way back up your neck and had bigger things in mind.

As I was kissing you, I was slowly working your thighs apart with my hands, moving further and further up your legs.

You broke the kiss: "We mustn't go this far," you said.

I pretended not to hear, as I slowly cupped your pussy through your thong. It was soaked.

You moaned in my ear as I rubbed it:

"So you have never picked up a stranger before?"

"No, never!" you moaned.

I continued to stroke your pussy through the fabric of your thong.

"Have you ever had a stranger finger fuck you?" I asked.

"No, never!" you groaned, as I deftly pushed your thong aside and pushed two fingers into your sopping pussy.

Your pussy was so wet and my fingers quickly worked up a rhythm, two inside moving in and out and my thumb circling your clit.

Your hips started to push hard against my hand, and I was very excited at the thought of getting you to cum for me.

Just when I thought you were on the edge, you pushed my hand away.

"My turn!" is all you said, as your turned me back around and had me sit on the seat. You were on your knees and your fingers quickly unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and pulled them down my thighs.

My heart was beating like a jackhammer, as your mouth engulfed my cock.

You took one deep plunge, then began focusing on the head of my cock with your tongue. You then started to move me all the way into your throat, while your fingernails stroked my balls and occasionally my ass.

I had never had anybody suck my cock as well as you were doing it right now. Your lips felt so hot wrapped around my cock and you were doing amazing things with your tongue.

I quickly realized I would be brought over the edge quickly unless I did something.

I slowly lifted your head and my cock popped out of your mouth. I lifted you back up off of your knees and put you back on the seat now in front of me.

I held both of your hands over your head, and kissed you forcefully, with you kissing me back.

I quickly moved my hand down under your dress, and before you knew what was happening, I had ripped your thong off of you.

You pulled away from me in shock, "I can't fuck a total stranger!"

"We wont be strangers for long," I responded, and I pushed your thighs fully apart to expose your glistening pussy.

Your eyes got wide as you felt the head of my cock brush up and down your slit. I stared into your eyes as I continued to run my cock up and down the lips of your pussy.

You didn't say anything, but your thighs continued to spread further apart without my help and I slowly felt you pushing your ass towards me, clearly getting turned on.

"I thought you said you couldn't fuck a stranger?" I teased.

You didn't respond, but you were clearly trying to push your pussy onto my cock. I continued my teasing and finally you had enough.

"Please stop teasing me and just fuck me!" you shouted.

I didn't need any further encouragement, as I quickly slid my cock in.

Your pussy was so warm and soft and we both moaned as I moved in and out with long slow strokes.

I never wanted it to end, as our tongues danced together to the rhythm of our fucking.

I could feel you getting close, and reached down with my hand to play with your clit, picking up the pace of my cock pounding your pussy.

All of a sudden, I felt you tense and your pussy clench my cock and I was sent over the edge, as I shot streams of my load into your waiting cunt.

We continued to clutch and hold each other while we came down.

We also agreed, that as friends, we should meet the next holiday to discuss red wine...

KramerE
KramerE
1 Followers