Popping the Pod

Story Info
Making it with my boss.
2.9k words
3.9
13.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Chapter One - splitting the pod.

I had studied hard at Exeter University and felt proud that I had managed a good degree in accountancy.

I was lucky enough to get a real well paid position with a new and upcoming company who were in competition with Ann Summers.

The most difficult part was learning the name of the many new products. Many of which were coming in from Japan and China. Most were in great demand. I was beginning to discover for instance, just how many women use vibrators, especially those who are caught up in a very hectic lifestyle when career comes first.

The in thing now; quick dating - is not always popular for all sorts of reasons, so many busy women are inclined to ease their sexual needs using the most sophisticated sexual enhancements which looked so very much like the real thing.

But as for their emotional needs, as my boss Jennifer says; there is time for that when they are not likely to get in the way of work commitment. She added that many a girl, who had been just right for a responsible position, had been sacked because of lack of concentration and commitment to their work, which often was because of a break-up with a partner.

"That is why it has been my decision, as chief executive of this new company, to employ males who are deemed to be less emotional than we females. I feel sure you will fit the post perfectly Peter and wish you a long and happy time with us."

Jennifer is an attractive woman in her late thirties, just about ten years older that I but (I liked her from the start and hoped she would employ me). My work meant liaising with Jennifer often. She had a plush office which was rather unusual, because spread all over the place and pinned on the walls, were examples if the company's products which I found very alluring and difficult to ignore.

But remembering what Jennifer had said about lack of concentration and commitment, I tried to keep a cool mind and avoided carnal imaginations, which was not easy.

"You seem to be doing very well Peter" Jennifer said after a month had passed and I had just about got my mind around the new venture.

"Thank you" I said.

"I like you, I know you will do well with the company. I feel it in my bones Peter. Do sit down and relax. It is not all work you know. It is about play as well, After all that is what our company is all about."

Jennifer was a bit of a contradiction. On the one hand she was calling for complete commitment and concentration - and yet now she seemed to urge me to take a bit of time off.

She looked wonderfull sat on a plush red leather bound swing chair and twisting around from her desk to face me, I was enchanted by the charms of this sweet lady who, for once, had lost that severe expression she usually wore, and her smile was warm and appealing.

It matched her style and sex and she had the most beautiful and enticing disposition that promised heaven for a guy like me. A guy who had been so emerged in his university studies for the past five years, that all thoughts of a relationship were low down on the agenda. Consequently I had become like a veritable hermit, my mind adverse to the most alluring girls around me.

But now all that was behind me and I was really beginning to realize just how nice it would be to have some sort of relationship with a woman. It didn't have to be committed, just a casual mutual thing would suffice. There would be time for that later when I had succeeded in my profession.

So now, talking with Jennifer I felt the pea in my pod was ripening, and could pop out at any given moment and I knew darned well we were on a par, it was just the way she looked at me and moved that knee one across the other. Hearing the delightful swish of her stockings rubbing against each other as she knowingly revealed a glorious inch or more of her delightful thigh, which made those peas in the pod start to vibrate in the very depths of my soul.

The sex in me that was never allowed to come out - was, now beginning to stir because of the sight and sounds, and smell of Jennifer Stanford.

We got to discuss the advantages of the company's products.

"Even men purchase for themselves, just themselves I mean. . As you will have undoubtedly seen from the sales figures Peter4, sales to the male, as well as the female gay fraternity are rising significantly and hopefully too, the rise in their groins to put it crudely ."

I was starting to get in the frame of mind now where working for a firm like Jennifer Stanford, a firm which now the shopping public, known to be like Ann Summers, was not embarrassing any more. It is like working in a sweet firm I guess when one doesn't think of the product, but merely the amount or remuneration at the end of the month!

So I was able to easily converse now about the best sales of a given product. If occasionally a certain product raised a chuckle or two it was all passed over because of the serious matter of sales.

But my cool changed when, on the desk table Jennifer wanted to show me one of the latest penile products out of Japan.

"See what you think, you are a guy and your opinion will be invaluable" she smiled opening the cardboard box and lifting out its content, wrapped in red tissue paper.

At that point I had no idea of what was inside the wrapper although, of course, I knew it would be something appertaining to what we sold.

But when Jennifer expertly peeled off the wrapper in a very sensual way I saw what appeared to be an exact replica of the male genitalia. But not only that because it squeaked like a real one when suitably squeezed by Jennifer and the distant sound effects, emitted as Jennifer delicately massaged the organ, were very like the sound of how a guy would react verbally.

I looked at it with amazement.

"Good aye, Peter?"

"Very good, it looks so real."

"Feel it yourself and tell me if it feels like yours?"

I could not believe she said that, but at the end of the day I assumed it was all part of the job in hand.

I gingerly felt and squeezed and as I did it started to grow.

"Just like yours" Jennifer chuckled easily. Like I was trying out a new electrical gadget

I knew she'd want me to be honest with a reply; But the difference is, mine isn't synthetic" I said.

"But you think it may sell Huh Peter? You see the well-defined testicles, they are full of the white stuff of life which duly ejaculates just like the real thing after a good jerking, which can be adjusted according to the users likes.

"I think it feels like the real thing, well almost. Look at the blue vein running down the centre now it has grown full strength, and see it throb. As a woman I find that lovely and very simulating. Those Japs know what they are about. So do we buy or not, what do you think Peter?"

I guess I looked apprehensive because she ventured to demonstrate to me more, the penile attributes. I had to close my legs tightly when, swinging her chair around to face the desk again she leaned forward and took the head in her mouth so beautifully, like she sucking a lollypop or something.

She sort of swiveled it around in her mouth awhile and I saw her cheek bulge, first one then another. Then, withdrawing she said: "I wonder if it tastes like the real thing when I give it a mouthful of energy?"

Now it was getting to the stage when, even though I perceived this to be all part of the job - that we were sampling the goods in order to establish their salability , I was beginning to struggle with my hormones.

Watching her suck like she did was somehow very appealing, even though, had it not been for the sexual connotation, I may have thought it was funny, watching a woman suck what, at the end of the day, was merely a piece of synthetic rubber.

In fact that is how I managed to deter the urge that was threatening to pop the pod. By laughing.

Of course, Jennifer immediately refrained and looked at me somewhat severely and I thought I was for the push.

"Do you know what?, it even tasted like the real thing. Salty and earthy" she said moving her tongue around her lips and returning my laugh.

"Well I guess it is funny" she said with that beautiful smile. But that is what we do, that is what we sell, all those wonderfully orchestrated things to help the sex life of many who cannot, because of all sorts of reasons, indulge in a real life human relationship themselves.

"But let us be honest and frank, many of us like some diversity once in a while, don't you think Peter?"

"I need to be excused" I said avoiding the question.

"Well don't be long, we haven't finished yet" Jennifer smiled.

When I did the business I realized I had quite a hard on. I was thinking of that Japanese sex toy and how it squeaked when Jennifer squeezed. I tried it on myself, with some lubricant. Those Japs had it all off to a 'T'

But time to get back to the office, and Jennifer. I saw her looking out of the large window and stood beside her. She said nothing and yet I felt a certain charismatic electricity there, and it felt good and warming.

I was inclined to put my arm around her waist. That, so slim was sight to behold. With the beautiful mound below that made her perfection. I guess I am principally a bum man; I have had lots of wet dreams thinking of how good it would be doing things with a girl's bum, not to mention everything else! But I was thinking, steady on, this boss and my job may be at stake.

But Jennifer did not have the same worries of course. She was the boss and when her hand accidentally or on purpose, I knew not which at the time; Slid across my left thigh I did not react. Would she quickly remove it, or would it hopefully stay there?

Wishful thinking, It had to be a mere accident.

But it stayed there and furthermore, there was more movement. I felt the touch of her fingertips gently moving over my stomach and felt in my mind I wanted her to go further.

I just remained quite still, not attempting to turn my head to look into her eyes. She moved behind me. .I felt her warm breath blow against the nape of my neck.

Then I felt her groping me and no mistake. This woman, who, one would think, was not fazed by the sex toys. But she definitely had something on her mind. And her touch told me so.

"So this is the real tng. It has been so long Peter I had almost forgotten how beautiful a man can feel. I guess that is the only down about doing this job and I shall be absolutely honest. In the mode of trying out many of the new products one can become rather indifferent to the needs of the real thing. I have grown accustomed to orgasms which suit my needs without the hassle of getting involved in a real time relationship. As I touch you, as I am doing now, I am beginning to think there is more in life than relying on substitutes.

"Just be there for me Peter Huh. Just stand here for a while and let me enjoy the real thing?"

I nodded and relished what she was doing to me. It was so very nice. It was beautiful. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment she gently undid me, her fingers sliding underneath to winkle me out, first the ample erection which was already there and then, by unbuckling my belt and dropping my trousers and briefs she had the full real life version in her hand. Moving around to face me now, then sinking to her knees and really enjoying me in a way which I had simply dreamed of.

All that touching and feeling was divine Her whispers of approval so sweet, the warmth of her mouth inside, oscillating me delightfully.

"Even the best Japanese can never match this" and then, teasing it back and revealing the head she continued; " And it has a jap eye too, Peter you just don't know how good this feels. Move for me baby, this way a little huh?"

I turned slightly the way she prompted me and she slid her fingers along my length, taking time to bunch my bulging balls which she rested on the palm of her hand.

"I adore the way they move in my palm, full of love juice for me to enjoy. And you cock is all a girl could wish for, easy to massage and so firm and versatile."

All at once she lifted her head upwards, her eyes focusing deeply into mine, her fingers explored my thighs and stroked my tummy as once more, she took me deep into her mouth whilst her hands molded my hind and it was lovely. The sheer feeling and ecstasy of having a woman like Jennifer enjoying you like that was perfection.

I brushed her shoulder length hair back so I could enjoy seeing what she was doing. It looked good, her mouth stretched wide with me inside, she was quite content to suck me forever it seemed, the deeper the better and with a few adjusting positions she was getting there, when almost all of me was wedged neatly into her throat. Occasionally she gasped and I felt the response as she withdrew, But only for a moment because then she was sucking me again for all she was worth. Her fingers toying with my balls, rolling them around delightfully and it felt so really good.

I was thinking as I felt the surge of her deep sucking, that what was still to come was a beautiful thought , imagining feeling it there in another place inside her. And I hadn't had a woman yet.

Once, a girl had oral with me, and I of her. But it was all very quick and immature. This was so different and I hoped that, at last I would feel the gratification of a woman's fuck

But for now Jennifer seemed happy enough to do all the work and even when I managed to reach her breasts she seemed not to want that.

I was beginning to think that maybe she was quite happy to do just what she was doing. Some women - or so I have read - can get perfect satisfaction from that, and taking the climax too. I had not gone that far with the girl I did it with before, it would have all seemed a bit dirty to me then. But now? This was a different ball game and everything she was doing to me was an entirely new experience, and she made no signs of stopping. The fact is I was going numb and if she did go the whole hog, I guessed I could not make the full sexual act with her anyway, usually when I came after a severe masturbation, I was done for. It would be hours before I could manage it again.

So if Jennifer aimed to do that, and it seemed very much that was her plan I would miss the real experience of that first time fuck.

'Trust my luck' I was thinking at that moment. Then I thought what the hell! I was being enjoyed by a wonderful woman and my boss too, well I had to keep her happy didn't I and show her the real thing was always better than any substitute?!

But I was there, it was heaven on earth and at last the peas were popped and the shell opened, and all I felt was the beautiful experience of this wonderful female sucking me up like I was her favorite dessert . And I stood there and let her take all she wanted of me. And she did,. She was some woman and this wasn't going to be the end of it.

Her kisses were warm and inviting, I knew then I could never get enough of her. I wanted to do everything with her. I wanted to taste her like she had me. I wanted and needed to indulge in everything a woman could offer a guy. I was completely obsessed and overwhelmed.

She would show me that given the right compassion, the right treatment I could soon fill the pod again and gratify her needs to go all the way...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers