Poppy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her anus remained open and spread to about the size of nickel. He could see the surrounding muscle pulsate along with her heartbeat. She stirred slightly, moving her head a little and making a soft moan, but other than that she was spent.

He wondered how she reacted to the whole incident, but He would be able to view it later when He replayed the tape from the camera He had hidden in the room.

Checking the machine, He saw that the lubricant reservoir was nearly empty. That meant almost a whole pint of lube had been pumped into her rectum. Inspecting her buttocks, he noticed the rivulets left by the warmed lubricant running down her thighs. With her legs spread and restrained her natural vaginal lubricant had ran out of her also. She had actually soaked the table on which she laid. Her buttocks still glistened from the oil used during her rubdown. She looked incredibly erotic.

Unstrapping her ankles, He noticed she never moved. Coming around to undo her wrists, He saw that a small puddle of drool and leaked out of her still slightly opened mouth. Her lips were pale and dry looking, indicating she had been breathing hard, panting as the feelings became more intense.

"Poppy?" He asked as the last strap was removed from her wrist. They hadn't been tight so there was no mark, other than a slight pinkness. "Poppy, did you enjoy yourself?" He spoke louder.

She stirred, like waking from a deep sleep. Slowly she moved, lifting her head slightly and trying to swallow with such a dry throat. Hearing His question, she didn't open her eyes, but weakly smiled.

Getting a towel from a nearby cabinet, He wiped down the majority of lube, oil and vaginal cream from her thighs and buttocks. The He carefully rolled her over and lifted her into His strong arms.

Carrying her to her bathroom, He sat her limply onto the toilet, letting her lean against the wall. Drawing her a hot bath, He add Chamomile oil to the water. While the tub filled, she could dully feel the emptiness in her backside. She had grown to enjoy the feeling of being penetrated back there to the point of losing count of her orgasms. She could also feel it as lube began to leak out of her backside. Coming back to her, He scooped her up. She wrapped her arms weakly around His neck and sleepily smiled. The bath water, was soothingly hot on her skin. As she sank in slowly, she could feel her open hole begin to gently collapse and the water made her tense herself back there, missing the full feeling of the vibe. She rested for a moment, not wanting to open her eyes, just breathing in the relaxed scent of the chamomile.

She heard a stirring in the water and felt His large hands on her body, gently lifting first one arm then the other out of the water, stroking each in turn with a large sponge. All she could do was lay there and let Him. That was all she wanted to do.

She rested as she felt Him lift each leg and carefully wash them. As the sponge traveled up her thighs toward her vaginal area, she felt the spot on her skin where she had freshly shaved, the hot water making the skin more sensitive. As the sponge traveled upward further, she felt it break the surface of the water and glide between her breasts, soaking them in hot water.

Still laying with her eyes shut, she heard Him stand and leave the room. She reveled in the hot, scented water, almost falling asleep.

She was brought back from the brink of sleep by the sound of Him coming back into the bathroom. She almost pouted when she heard Him release the water. Once the tub was emptied, she felt a soft towel begin to dry her. Keeping her eyes shut still, she forced herself to sit forward for Him and let Him dry her chest and back. Then, with strong arms under hers, she stood and managed to balance while He wiped down her butt and legs. She actually smile, in spite of herself, and spread her feet widely for Him as He neared her sex with the towel. Why shouldn't she, she asked herself, it belonged to Him now.

Again He lifted her out of the tub, she lazily cracked her eyes open to see where He might take her. Thankfully He brought her into the bedroom.

She curled up in His arms taking great comfort in the security she felt there. She brought her arms together in front of her and snuggled close to Him. He stopped along side the bed, and even tightened His arms around her, strengthening the protected feeling she received.

Laying her down on the bed, He covered her nude form. She again curled up, but her face did not show the same peaceful contentment she had felt His arms.

"Good night, Poppy. You have done well today. I am proud." He turned out the light as He left the room.

She was already asleep.

12