Poppy's Selfie

Story Info
A colleague's topless selfie leads to dinner party invite.
6k words
4.72
24.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was London?" Poppy asks as I walk into the office.

I roll my eyes. Poppy nods sympathetically. We've both been in this job for a few years now and we both have plenty of experience of pointless business trips.

I debrief Poppy on the disinterested client, the cheap hotel and the train delays.

"Bet Laura's glad to have you home," she smiles.

Poppy and I are both newlyweds - I've been married for four months and Poppy for three. We've both talked before about the difficulties being away from our partners and - without going into too much detail - how nice it is to be reunited.

"She was," I smile, remembering the night before. "That was the one good thing about the trip - she kept sending me sexy selfies."

Poppy raises her eyebrows. Whilst we've both made suggestive comments before about how we enjoy "staying in touch" with our spouses when we're away, neither of us has ever explicitly referred to the nature of the messages before.

There's an awkward pause before Poppy laughs.

"I know what you mean," she smiles. "John kept sending me dick pics when I was in Edinburgh last week."

"Yeah," I smile. "I sent Laura a few dick pics back and, well... I think she enjoyed them."

"Does she send you full nudes, or...?" Poppy asks, trailing off as if she thinks she's gone too far.

"Normally just boobs," I reply. "But this week she was obviously really turned on and... she wanted to show me just how much."

"I probably shouldn't say this," Poppy says, looking around to check we're alone. "But I've already talked about John's dick, so why stop now? I've always just sent John pics of my boobs, but he wants me to send him photos of my - you know." She glances down.

I'm starting to get a bit turned on by this conversation. Poppy and I have both been in relationships for as long as we've known each other, so there's never been a suggestion of us being anything other than friendly colleagues, but I can't help but have noticed that she's pretty attractive - a tall brunette with a great figure and a beautiful smile. My mind wanders to her tits and then her pussy for just a second, before I quickly regain composure.

"It depends what you feel comfortable with," I say. "But from personal experience I can tell you that husbands very much enjoy seeing their wives' - you know - when they're apart. Especially if it's obvious just how much the dick pics have turned you - her - on."

Poppy is blushing now, and I'm sure I am too. I quickly make an excuse and head off to my desk, still thinking about Poppy and her topless photos, despite knowing that I shouldn't.

That evening Laura is frisky again, barely able to keep her hands off me, her attention constantly drifting to my cock which she strokes through my trousers. The image of Poppy disappears quickly and my attention is instantly back on Laura, touching her chest through her top then slipping my hand up inside, pushing aside her bra.

Before too long Laura and I are heading up to the bedroom, where Laura quickly strips off her top, removing her bra to reveal those beautiful boobs I've always loved, her nipples already standing to attention. I massage her tits, paying attention to her nipples, making her face contort with pleasure, taking in those sexy little gasps of air as I turn her on further.

Soon Laura has my belt undone and my pants open and is working her hand up and down my cock, making me grunt with pleasure. She's had plenty of practice at this over the last few months since we got married and she knows how to work my cock better than I do.

I pull off her jeans and knickers, my hand slipping between her legs, over her pubes, onto her pussy, feeling her wetness. Laura spreads her legs, not shy to show me everything, knowing I've been staring at her pussy in the photos she sent me whilst I was away.

Then Laura is on top of me, rubbing her wet pussy over my erect cock, up and down, rubbing her tits against my chest, then bringing them up to my face for a close-up. I run my tongue around her nipples and flick it across them as she rubs against my cock, then she sits up, giving me a full frontal view of her beautiful body, and slips my cock inside her.

Laura tosses her hair back and stares directly into my eyes as she rides me, her boobs jiggling slightly in an incredibly sexy way, her face telling me that she won't last long, and my cock telling me I won't either.

She rides me harder and her pussy feels warmer and wetter, and suddenly with a surge of pleasure I feel myself come, with Laura tensing with pleasure just a few seconds later then collapsing on top of me.

***

A few weeks later and it's Poppy's turn to return from a business trip. Again, we have the debrief, and then I ask, "so, did you?"

We both know what that means, and Poppy giggles nervously.

"No," she says. "I got naked and - you know, got excited - but I couldn't bring myself to take the photo."

"Don't worry," I smile. "I'm sure John would only want you to do what you're comfortable with."

Poppy looks nervous.

"I made a little deal with myself," she says. "I told myself that if I didn't send John a photo of my - you know - I'd have to pay a forfeit. I'd have to show you one of my topless photos."

I can't believe it. An attractive girl wanting to show me a photo of her tits. I know I should probably turn it down, make sure things don't get awkward, but it's too good an opportunity to miss.

"Tell you what," I say. "I'll swap you a tit pic for a dick pic."

Poppy smiles.

"You show me yours, I'll show you mine," she agrees. "Yeah, I'd feel much less shy if we were both looking at a picture of each other."

Poppy scrolls through her phone, looking for a topless photo to show me, and I try to find the best dick pic. I feel a little guilty, knowing I took these for my wife, but I tell myself that I'm doing nothing wrong. Poppy and I aren't sleeping together or anything - we're just messing about.

On the count of three we turn our phones round. Wow. I'd expected Poppy to choose a picture where her boobs were partly hidden or something, but no. She's sat on the bed, topless, pushing her chest out towards the camera. Her boobs are much bigger than they look under her top - probably the biggest boobs I've ever seen other than on a porn star or something. Her nipples stand to attention and, from the look on her face, she's very turned on.

"This was one of the ones where I got naked and turned on," Poppy admits.

I look down to the bottom of the photo where the photo is cut just above her waist. My mind runs wild as to what is just out of shot.

Poppy studies my own photo and says, "either you've got a really good angle on that photo or you've got a huge cock."

"They're pretty big boobs too," I say. Poppy glances down at her chest and then at the photo and smiles.

I look again at the photo and how turned on Poppy is. It's one thing imagining your colleague naked, but seeing her so aroused is something else. My cock has gone hard and I hope Poppy hasn't noticed. Only her husband usually sees her like this, and normally it's in bed immediately before he gets to put his cock inside her.

After that I can't stop thinking about Poppy. It's not that I fancy her more than Laura - I've fancied Laura since the day we met in a bar, and watching her undress for bed - or undressing her - is one of my favourite things in the world. She still gets me hard so quickly and the sex is incredible. But seeing Poppy nude is something special too.

***

A few weeks later still and Poppy and I are vying for the same project. It's a business trip that for once might actually come to something and generate some new business for the firm, and we both want to be the one responsible for it. We've both put in a strong pitch to our boss and has developed a bit of friendly rivalry.

I decide to make things a little bit more fun.

"Whoever gets to do the trip has to 'accidentally' send a sexy selfie to the other," I suggest. To my surprise, Poppy agrees.

When our boss tells Poppy that it will be her travelling to meet the client, I'm disappointed - but also secretly a little excited. If Poppy pays up on the deal, I'm going to be getting a rather special photograph soon.

On the night that Poppy is away, I wait nervously for the message. Then, at 10pm, my phone beeps. Laura is out of the room so I open the message.

Laura has paid up, and in a really sexy way. She's wearing the blue dress she often wears to work, but it's bunched around her midriff. On her top half she's pulled her bra down too, completely exposing those huge boobs. And yes, her nipples are erect again. She has her legs spread in a very sexual way, with her dress pulled up but a pair of black knickers on to preserve her modesty.

Seeing her wearing - or rather not wearing - that dress I'm so used to seeing her in is a massive turn on. I'll never be able to look at her the same at work. And I know that she must have picked this outfit deliberately to turn me on - she's not just paying up on the bet, she's really gone out of her way to tease me.

"What's that?" asks Laura, and I instinctively turn my phone off.

"Show me," she insists.

There's no point refusing: hiding it would just look more suspicious.

I show her, explaining that, "my colleague Poppy has just sent me this picture, I think it was intended for her husband - she'll be so embarrassed!"

Poppy has been helpful, sending the photo with the caption, "hope you enjoy this John xxx". As Laura looks at the photo, another message comes in, "shit, sorry, meant to send this to John!"

Laura looks at the picture again, then deletes it.

"She's hot," she smiles. She sits down beside me and turns the TV on, and doesn't mention it again. Clearly the cover story worked.

Laura's reaction gives me a surge of affection towards her. Most girls would be jealous in a situation like this, or at least question me, thinking that something was going on. But Laura is secure in our relationship, trusting me totally, knowing that I'd never cheat on her. And I know that I never would.

I surprise Laura in the kitchen, kissing her neck from behind and wrapping my arms around her, rubbing them up and down her body, towards her boobs and then down until my hand brushes over her crotch. Laura relaxes in to me, letting me hold her body and massage her neck, ear and cheek with my lips.

I gently turn her round to face me and we kiss on the lips, Laura's hands running over my crotch. She breathes, "you're already hard" and I slip my hand up inside her top, pleased to feel she's not wearing a bra underneath it and I can easily access her soft, warm boobs. I gently tease her nipple with my finger, making it stand to attention, then brush the underside of her boob just the way she likes it, making her tilt her head back in pleasure.

Laura has my cock out and she's playing with it - not in the gentle, sensual way she does during foreplay, but in a quick, urgent motion, telling me she's desperate to have it inside her. I think again of her reaction to the photo, how lucky I am to have a girl who trusts me so totally, and I know I trust her totally too. I need so much to be inside her, thrusting inside her, telling her just how desperately I love her.

I lift Laura onto the countertop, lifting her skirt up. She pulls her knickers off without a pause, spreading her legs to give me access and completely exposing herself to me. I press my body against hers and push my cock in, feeling her warmth and wetness, feeling myself slide deep inside her, an ache of pleasure running through my cock and body. Laura's eyes close in pleasure as I fill her up, her body adjusting so she can take me even deeper.

I thrust hard, kissing Laura as I do so, thinking how impossibly sexy she looks: almost fully dressed but exposed below the waist so I can get inside her. She rocks her hips against me and I thrust hard, slowly at first - long, deep thrusts that make her face screw up with pleasure. Then, as the urge becomes too much, I thrust faster and harder, Laura moaning from the intensity, and this time it's Laura who comes first, her breathed sigh of pleasure enough to tip me over the edge too.

***

Poppy is embarrassed when we see each other at work next, but seems happy I liked the photo and laughs at the story of Laura seeing it.

Laura has been talking about throwing a dinner party for ages. When the topic comes up again, she surprises me by saying, "why don't you invite that Poppy and her husband?"

When I ask why, she says, "it'd be nice to make a few more friends, and I kind of feel bad for her that she made that mistake the other day. I always worry about sending sexy selfies to other people, so I can imagine how embarrassed she must be. It'd be good to invite them round, show them there's no awkwardness or anything."

I do enjoy spending time with Poppy, and I've always wondered what her husband's like. Also, I agree with Laura - though for different reasons - that inviting Poppy round would make things less awkward. Seeing her with John, and her seeing me with Laura, would emphasise that we're both in happy relationships and the photos thing is just messing about.

Poppy accepts the invite and the evening goes well. Poppy apologises to Laura for the selfie mix-up and Laura laughs it off. The whole thing seems to break the ice and Poppy and Laura really hit it off, as do John and I. By the end of the evening it feels like we've all known each other for ages.

It turns out that we all enjoy playing poker, and it's Poppy who suggests the bet. Whoever loses has to take a sexy selfies and send it to the others. John readily agrees, obviously hoping he'll get to see my wife with her clothes off. Laura and I are more reluctant, but we're both pretty good at poker and our confidence wins out.

At first it's looking good. Laura and I both get some good wins early on and it's looking like Poppy will be out of the game before she's really got going. My imagination starts running away with itself, wondering what pose Poppy will adopt this time, hoping that Laura will allow me to have a proper look at the selfie.

But as the game goes on, Poppy fights back hard. She gets lucky with her cards, but she also does some pretty impressive bluffing. Laura and I have got overconfident and we over commit, and soon the roles have been reversed and it's us who are fighting for survival.

Eventually Laura goes all-in. I can tell from her face that she's got a strong hand, and I'm sure that this will be the start of a come-back. But Poppy has a stronger hand and wipes Laura out. Laura's expression turns quickly from a smile to surprise to concern as she remembers the bet.

"I have to send the sexy selfie to all three of you?" she clarifies, and Poppy nods.

It's clear from John's expression that he's delighted with this outcome and can't wait to see Laura's tits. I'm not sure how I feel about it - I'm not happy about another guy seeing my wife undressed, but then I have to admit that I've seen his wife without her clothes on so I can't protest too much.

Laura is clearly nervous about the idea of paying up, but she did agree to the bet and I know she's not the kind of person who would back out of a deal like this.

Eventually Poppy breaks the silence.

"I feel bad about this Laura. I started this by accidentally sending the sexy selfie to your husband, and I made the bet tonight. If it would help, I'll do the sexy selfie with you."

"I can't ask you to do that," Laura says.

"It's OK," Poppy replies. "Everyone here has already seen my boobies anyway."

Laura nods, accepting the offer, and the two of them disappear upstairs. John and I look at each other, barely able to believe what just happened. Not only are we about to see each other's wives' tits, but we're about to see our hot wives naked together.

Suddenly the sound of the shower erupts from upstairs, and I feel my cock hardening. If they're going to take the photo in the shower, that means they're both going to be naked. I feel pretty jealous of Laura getting to see Poppy in the nude. I know Laura's not the kind of girl who's comfortable being naked in front of other people, and I wonder how she will feel about Poppy seeing her without her clothes on.

A couple of minutes later the shower turns off, then John's phone beeps, closely followed by mine. I pull up the photo and my screen, and there they are, in the shower. Laura and Poppy are facing each other, standing a little apart so that their boobs are almost - but not quite - touching. I've always thought Laura had pretty big boobs, but they look small compared to Poppy's huge tits.

The photo is taken from above the waist, so both of us have to use our imagination as to what the other's wife looks like down below, but both have taken their long hair down and adopted sexy pouts. There's no sign of the nerves Laura had about stripping off - obviously having Poppy there has given Laura confidence.

Seeing them both together makes me feel good - there's no denying that Poppy's a hot girl, and I'd love to have a play with her tits - but overall it's still definitely Laura who turns me on most out of the two of them, and I know I'm with the right girl. I'm very glad it's Laura I'm going to bed with tonight.

A few minutes later the two girls come down, both fully dressed again.

"You've got a hot wife," Poppy tells me.

"You're a lucky guy too," Laura tells John.

We both look at each other and know that it's true. I notice that John has his hands clasped in his lap, clearly trying to hide his excitement. I haven't even bothered and know that I have an obvious hard-on.

Poppy sits next to John on the sofa and they are very touchy-feely, cuddled up close. Laura comes over to share the armchair with me and she melts into me, her body warm. I can tell that everyone in this room is turned on and I can imagine there's going to be some hot sex tonight.

I first think of John getting to strip Poppy off, seeing those huge tits, and then getting to strip her from her waist down, seeing what I've never seen, her bare butt and her exposed pussy. I'm sure Poppy's pussy will be very wet as he slips his cock inside her, and I think of her expression in that first selfies she ever showed me and imagine John putting that look on her face.

But I know that once Poppy and John have gone and Laura and I have headed up to bed, all of my attention will be on my beautiful wife. Though I've never thought of her as an exhibitionist, getting naked with Poppy and taking a photo to show to John has clearly done something to her, and I'm sure that I'll get the benefit of that in bed.

"We'd better get going," John says, and I can imagine why.

"I'm not sure that I can wait until we get home," Poppy laughs.

"You can use our bed," Laura offers, much to everyone's surprise.

"Um... what about us?" I ask, a little upset that Laura isn't equally keen to get sexual.

"Poppy and John can have one side, we'll have the other," Laura says. "Being naked with Poppy really turned me on. I feel like we need to finish what we've started."

We all look at each other. This is a terrible idea, and not something any of us would usually agree to. But there's two hard cocks and two wet pussies in this room, and your mind works differently when you're turned on.

The four of us head upstairs. Poppy lies down on the right side of our bed, and John is soon beside her. Laura and I take the left side. This feels so weird - probably wrong - but all I care about now is getting Laura's clothes off and getting inside her. Besides, you should try everything once - and I'm never likely to get the opportunity to try this again.

John pulls Poppy's top off, clearly not worried about exposing her in front of me. Laura looks at Poppy too, her eyes moving down to Poppy's chest, those huge tits still hidden by Poppy's black bra. Laura has seen Poppy's tits up close and personal, and she knows I know what they look like too.

12