Pops' Bar

Story Info
Izzy decides to try a new way of making the bills meet.
4.7k words
4.53
14.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story submission, all creative comments are welcome.

A special thanks to Jack Orff for his editing.

**********************************************

Well, she had been unemployed for two months now, and still there was no light at the end of the tunnel. She had a last resort option, but even that was starting to look better then having the power turned off. Isabella, Izzy to her friends, sat back at her computer and ran her hands through her long straight black hair. She had a friend who worked at the bar on the edge of town that had decent food, strong drinks, and good music. They were also known to offer 'private dining rooms' for those customers who knew how to ask. Her friend, Krista, had been hinting that the owner would give her a job if she came by and looked cute.

Izzy had waitressed and done some bartending before, but she knew that was not really the position that was open. She had never really thought about becoming part of the adult entertainment before, but now that all the other doors had been shut in her face, it started to sound more exotic then totally taboo. Krista had told her many times before that her curvy body and bright blue eyes would be an overnight hit there, and she could probably be living well fairly quickly. So it was something that Izzy was thinking about more and more. Before she could change her mind she grabbed her cell, and called her friend.

"Hello?" A silky voice answered.

"Krista, hey it's Izzy."

"Hiya Izzy!" Krista squealed, then continued in her slight southern drawl, "How are ya doin, darlin?"

"Well, that's kind of why I'm calling you. Do you know if Pops' is still looking for a, ummm, new girl?" She asked, not sure exactly what answer she wanted to hear more.

"I don't think he's officially lookin', but he has told me, if I knew someone, I could always go talk ta him. Ya want me ta ask? I will for you, darlin'."

Izzy took a moment to double check herself. "Yeah, Krista. I think I'm going to give it a shot, see how it goes."

The other woman squealed again, "Oh, yay! I'm so excited! Ya have any questions, ya can always come see me. Ok, I'm down here right now, so lemme ask, and I'll call ya right back."

They said their goodbyes, and Izzy was sure from the way Krista had acted that she would probably hear something within the hour. 30 minutes later her cell buzzed, and sure enough, it was Krista.

"Hey, darlin'! Pops said that you could come on down tonight, at 8:30 for an interview. Now, ya know how ya are going to be interviewed, right?"

Izzy swallowed. "Yeah," She breathed. "I know."

"Isabella," Krista said calmly. "Pops is super nice, and loves all his girls. He would never do anythin' ta hurt us, and he would never let anyone else hurt us. Keep that in mind, and just try to relax and be yourself." Krista giggled, "I know from all our talks about guys, and techniques on everythin' from suckin' cock, ta just the right way ta tilt yer hips while yer in doggy, that ya have what it takes to make it here." Izzy could not help the grin that spread across her face.

"Yeah, ok. I'll try." She said.

"You'll see, darlin'. Pops will be yer favorite man by tomorrow. Promise. I have a table, so I'll talk to ya later. Have fun, Izzy!"

"Ok, see ya Krista." Izzy closed her phone and took a deep breath. She loved sex, it was just the idea of being paid for it that made her nervous. Ok, she had a few hours to get ready, so she decided to take a shower then figure out what she wanted to wear. As she walked down the hall she felt some of the nerves calm down. When she got to the bathroom door she tossed he cell through the bedroom door onto her bed then walked over to the tub.

She turned on the water, made sure she had a nice hot stream, cut the shower on, stripped and stepped into the flow. After shampooing and putting the conditioner in her hair she made sure her body was nice and smooth, and freshly shaven. Then she rinsed herself off and decided to take a few moments to relax. She slipped one hand between her legs, fingers teasing her clit, and pinched one of her nipples with her other hand. She started rubbing a circle around her clit, then slipped two fingers into her hot pussy and moaned.

Izzy reached up and took the massaging shower head down, flipped it over to the jet setting, lounged back into the tub then went back to playing with her pussy. While she slid her fingers in and out of her cleft, she aimed the jet of water to a spot that was just above her sensitive clit. Her hips jerked a little as the hard stream of water hit that nub. She made herself sit still, and moved the jet around her clit, then when she could not stand it any more she found that sweet spot and held the jet of water right over it. Moaning, she felt the pleasure building in her; a warm rush filled her body then she hit that peak and felt it shatter, making her moan and scream.

After her very relaxing shower she toweled off, went to her closet and started pulling out shirts and skirts. It was going to be a hot night, August in the south was good for that, so she had plenty of her sexy bar outfits to choose from. She was debating on a tight scoop-neck short sleeve shirt that was almost the same color as her eyes, or a dark purple tie-behind-the-neck halter-top that cut low, exposing a lot of her creamy breasts. She was a 36B, so nothing huge to brag about, but she knew how to use what she had. One asset that she was proud about was her ass, and the tight black skirt she picked out showed it off perfectly. It was knee length and had slits up both sides. She decided to top off the outfit with her garter belt, fishnet thigh-highs, thong, and slip on black heels with open toes.

Once she had it all on, and her makeup fixed she went to the full length mirror, and took a deep breath when she saw what was looking back at her. A very sexy woman, about 5'6", curvy but still athletic, a body dressed to kill with her hair swept up, a few soft strands left loose to brush her shoulders. Smokey blue eyes, dark lipstick making her full lips look like they were begging to be kissed. This was how she usually dressed when she went to the bar, but the reason behind this trip gave her look a new awareness that seemed to give her a new sex appeal. Now that the decision was made, she was starting to get excited. She could feel her body heating up again already, little tingles running through her as she moved to grab her purse, keys, cut the lights and walk to her car. The drive to the bar seemed to take no time at all, and suddenly she was in the parking lot.

The nerves were back, just now there was a thread of anticipation mixed in with them. When she walked through the doors at Pops', she could feel eyes roaming her body. The place was crowded like normal, and she scanned the main room, looking for Krista. She caught sight of her over at a table next to the dance floor, sitting on a guy's lap, her tray in one hand, and the other rubbing his thigh. Krista spotted Izzy, said something to the guy, kissed his cheek, then hopped up, received a swat on her butt, and hurried over to her. Izzy had always thought Krista was beautiful. At 5'4", with curly blond hair, honey color eyes, big boobs, and a bright smile, the little Georgia Peach was a hit with everyone.

"Izzy! Ya look hot!" She said as she got closer. "Pops is expecting ya, and told me to show ya back the moment ya got here." Krista gave her friend a hug, grabbed her hand and towed her towards the bar.

"Kay!" She yelled over the throbbing music to a woman behind the bar. "This is Izzy, she's here ta see Pops." Krista looked at Izzy, "Ya want something ta drink, darlin'? It's on Pops." Izzy ordered a buttery nipple, knocked it back, thanked Kay then looked at Krista.

"Ok. Let's do this." She said after a deep breath. The friends grinned at each other then Krista led the way around the bar, down a hallway, and into one of the last rooms. The room had the look of an executive office, dark wooden walls, and thick red carpet. There was a large desk dominating the room that only had a few papers spread out on it. A man was looking over these papers as they stepped through the door. Krista slowly led her to the edge of the desk, and Izzy took in the sight of the man.

She guessed he was about 35 years old, had short sun-bleached blond hair, bright green eyes, and a very strong face with sensual lips. He looked like he must work out every day, and was dressed in a pair of dress slacks with a white button down shirt. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows exposing his strong forearms, dusted with pale hair. To Izzy's surprise Krista called him Pops, and she knew the surprise and confusion she felt could probably be seen on her face.

"Hey Pops. This is Izzy. Izzy, Pops. I have to get back to work, so I will see ya later, darlin'." With that she winked at Izzy then swept out the door, closing it behind her. The loud music from the bar dropping to a very muffled background murmur.

* * * * *

"I know," Pops said, catching the look that Izzy tried to clear away. He was slightly taken back by the beauty standing on the other side of his desk. Krista had not told him much when she had talked to him about her friend. He cleared his throat, and continued, "I'm not old enough to be called Pops. I named the bar for my Pop. Everyone kept asking to talk to Pops, and I got tired of trying to correct people. So, the nickname stuck."

He stood up as he said this, and could feel that his body was ready for the interview to start. He was right at 5'11" so even with her heels, this woman had to look up slightly to see into his eyes.

"My name is Trent. If you want, you can call me by that or by Pops. Nice to meet you Izzy." He held his hand out to her.

* * * * *

"Same to you." She took his hand, "I have to admit this is not exactly what I expected." He pulled her closer, kissed the back of her hand then turned it over and kissed her wrist. The contact from his lips on her skin sent a shock through her, running from her wrist to hit her nipples. As they started to harden she felt her body getting hotter and she took a slow breath in, her breasts pushing at her shirt.

"Is that a little closer to what you were expecting?" He asked with a smile playing at the corner of his lips. She smiled back and perched on the corner of his desk, there was only the one chair that he had been sitting in, and he was still standing in front of it. This gave him the perfect angle to look down into her shirt, and she leaned back a little and tilted her head back.

"Yeah, that's a little closer." She agreed.

"So, have you ever been in this line of work before?" He asked her, still keeping her hand captive and gently running his fingers across the sensitive skin of her wrist.

"No, but why not get paid to do something you love to do?" She bit her lip, and looked at him from under dark lashes.

"Indeed!" He smiled and sat back down in his chair, releasing her hand. She noticed that it was an armless chair, and the possibilities that came to her mind sent a thrill through her and she felt her thong getting damp.

"When I have a new girl join my staff, I must make sure that she is of the quality that I ensure here." He said, his rich voice caressing the words. "You will have a variety of customers, and you don't have to worry about the police, many of them are our most loyal patrons." As he is saying this he slid Izzy across the slick surface to the center of his big desk, right in front of his legs. She glanced down and saw the huge bulge in his pants, and felt her breathing get huskier. He continued, "Will you have any problems performing a little for me, to show me why I should hire you?"

"I have no problem at all with that." Izzy gave him a sultry smile, then slowly uncrossed her legs and slid forward letting her breasts swing. She saw Trent lick his lips, his eyes glued to her chest, she knew her nipples were hard and standing out against the fabric of her shirt.

"I think you should get comfortable, though." She said as she slid her hands up his thighs, and up to his belt. She slipped it open, then popped the button loose on his pants. "Allow for some breathing room," She continued as she pulled his shirt loose and unbuttoned it from the bottom up. Leaning her body closer as she undid each button, she slowed down for the last two, her eyes looking from his eyes to his lips. As the last button slid loose she gently set her lips on his then slipped her tongue out to run along his upper lip.

* * * * *

Trent slid a hand into her hair, tilting her head as he deepened the kiss. Holding her face close as their tongues explored, he could taste the butterscotch of the shot she had just moments ago. His fist tightened in her hair as she slid his shirt off his shoulders. She sucked his lower lip into her mouth and set her teeth into it just enough for him to be caught. He groaned and sucked a breath into his lungs. She licked the inside of his lip then let it go and leaned back, sliding her hands down his now bare stomach to hook her fingers under the band of his pants.

"Now, I do believe that the best way to get a man's complete attention..." She slid off the desk and slowly sank to her knees. He felt his cock jump and swell even more with the sight of her between his legs.

"Is with a little lip..." She eased his zipper down. "And tongue action..." He lifted his hips and let her take his pants and boxers off, his already hard cock springing free to brush his stomach.

"With just enough teeth," She murmured, "To let you know they are there." Izzy wrapped her fingers around his cock and lifted it towards her lips keeping her eyes locked with his.

"But you will have to let me know," She almost whispered, "What you think." He could feel each breath of each word brushing against the swollen head of his dick. She licked her lips then gave the very tip of his cock a lick like it was an ice cream cone, making him close his eyes for a moment. Now that his skin was damp she gently blew over it; the quick chill was a wonderful shock and he looked back down at this enchanting creature who was worshiping his dick. While looking into his eyes she gave an impish smile then slowly slid his hard cock between her lips.

The hot moisture of her mouth on his slightly chilled flesh was enough to make him moan, and as she slowly took his length in her tongue did wonderful things. First teasing his dick's slit, then rubbed over the sensitive V just under the head. Swirling over and all the way around the crown then licking up and down both sides. Her lips were still working their way down his length, while she rocked her head slowly back and forth. Once she got him about halfway into her mouth he suddenly became aware that she had her tongue pierced as she ran the bottom of the barbell along her teeth sending clicking vibrations through to the top, where it rested just below the helmet of his cock.

Trent laid his head back on his chair, his eyes closed, and groaned deep in his throat. He looked down at her as he felt her lips meet his body, the tip of his dick in her throat and her tongue licking all along the base of his cock. She swallowed and he could feel her throat close around his dick, his breathing started to get heaver and quicker. She had taken his thick length fully into her mouth and as she pulled back he saw the ring of lipstick that she left circling his cock. Then she started pumping him in and out of her mouth, building speed until he was close to cuming. When she felt him tense she slowed and licked him from his balls, to the head of his cock and back, savoring the salty taste of his precum.

She took him into her mouth again and he gripped the back of her head and slowly forced her head down and held it there, she took the hint and started sucking on his dick like she was trying to pull the cum out of his body. One of her hands slid down and cupped his balls, started massaging them, tugging on them gently. Her other hand slid up his body to capture a nipple and pinch the stiff, tight nub.

He could feel the pleasure building and started to hold it back. Izzy noticed the tensing of his body and tightening of his balls in her hand, then lightly let her teeth into his cock, and gently squeezed his sack. That sudden of a change in motion and the sharp pricks of her teeth set him off, and it felt like his orgasm exploded over his whole body.

* * * * *

Izzy felt his cum hit the back of her throat and the pulsing of his cock as he unloaded in her mouth; tasted the salty spice of him as she made sure to lick up every creamy drop. She moaned, sending a vibration through his cock. Trent made a sound like a growl deep in his chest, then lifted her off him and set her back onto the table.

"Strip." He commanded. "Slowly." He pushed back a little in his chair, kicking his pants the rest of the way off, and into the corner of the office, joined by his shirt.

While licking her lips, Izzy slipped one shoe off, followed a minute later by its mate. Her hands slid up her legs as she slowly slid off the table, turned her body facing away from the man who still had an erection and was slowly stroking himself while she undressed. Hooking her thumbs in her skirt, she slid the clingy fabric over her hips, and down her legs letting it fall to the ground. She peeked over her shoulder at him as she calmly straightened back up and started to untie her top. He was watching her with hot eyes, his mouth slightly open, his hand still pumping his cock. The top hit the floor and he could see the perfect curve of her breasts, with a nipple peeking at him as she turned slightly towards him.

"That's fine, stop there for the moment." He stood up, and put his hands on her shoulders pressing his hard dick into her ass. She could not believe that he was already that hard after all the cum she had just swallowed. He slid his hands down and over her breasts, catching her nipples with his fingers and pinching until he got a gasp and moan from her. She squirmed and laid her head back against his shoulder, ran her hands down his sides and reached back further to grab his butt and grind her ass into his rigid cock.

"Now I want you to kneel on the desk." Trent helped her up onto the tabletop, then opened a drawer and pulled something out that she didn't get a chance to look at. "Do you have any problems with light bondage, Izzy?" He asked. "Whips, blindfolds, that sort of thing?"

"No. 'Whips and chains excite me'." She quoted with a flirty smile for him while she wiggled her hips.

"Good." He said as he trailed something soft over her quivering ass. "By the way, you have the job." He whispered in her ear. "This is just for fun."

"I like fun..." She breathed. He walked around the desk until he was in front of her, reached under the desk and pulled out a short black rope with a matching pair of soft cuffs attached. He set his whip next to her on the desk, it had lots of leather strands coming from a sturdy handle.

* * * * *

"Say 'Red' if you really want me to stop." He instructed, and when she looked into his eyes, raised an eyebrow and bit her lip, he grinned then cuffed her hands to his desk. Picking up the whip he walked over to the door, locked it, then turned around to enjoy the sight of this beauty strapped to his desk wearing only her garter belt, fishnet stockings and a ridiculous little black thong.

"Now that...is a sight." Swinging the whip he walked around the desk, taking in how her hair had fallen loose and was now a glorious dark cloud over her shoulders. Nipples hard and big on her breasts that shook and swayed with each breath she took; her ass in the air.

Once he got behind her where she could not see, he swung the whip and it smacked her butt lightly, making her jump from the surprise more than from any possible pain. Right after she jumped he switched her harder on the other cheek, bringing a few red lines up on her pale skin.

12