Popsickles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started thrashing on his fingertip, moaning and keeping my eyes closed, since I was a good girl, and could not acknowledge my slut nature to him by eye contact. Closed eyes kept me innocent, and, after all, he was violating me, and I could do nothing about it, since I was just a little girl.

He was breathing hard, and concentrating on his finger inside my forbidden entry. It was not allowed, to violate a girl this way. It was only nasty sluts who let a boy do this, and then, only if they were too drunk to resist.

Why was I letting him do this? He had to wonder how far I would let him go before I woke up to my moral senses and realized that nice girls did not do this.

But I did do this. I was in love with the nasty sensation and the knowledge that I was letting a boy finger fuck my sweet ass. I could not get too much.

I started to push back against his fingers, to get it in deeper. I wanted that whole experience to be felt. I wanted to be violated hard and deep.

I was breathing deep, taking by breaths in gasps, in time with my ass thrusts, getting such a thrill out of him fucking my ass. I knew how dirty I was being, and the fact that he was equally nasty and fucking my dirty butthole made me feel so much sexier.

I reached for his cock, and kept stroking it and grasping it as hard as I could, hoping to hurt him by squeezing too tight, as he was hurting me by shoving himself into my tender virgin ass hole. He knew I was going crazy with lust and desire, and I could not get enough. My pussy was soaking, and I kept thrusting my ass back and forth to get him as deep into me as I could.

There was no pretense of niceity. I was a cock whore, and loved being fucked in the ass.

The sweet, sexy clothing, the lingerie, the perfume. All only devised to get him into me this way.

I was thrashing, moaning, starting to talk dirty.

"Yes... yes.. that's it... I love it there. Um. Yes. Yes."

Simple words that conveyed how much of a whore I was right then. I was no prim little college girl. I was a bitch who needed a lesson in cocksmanship.

There was, at that point, nothing he could have done to me that I would not have welcomed. He did not know it, but he could have fucked me with a broom handle and I would have loved seeing him do it. I would have loved seeing anything go into me as long as he was the one putting it in.

I thrashed, moaned, told him so many dirty secrets, I just kept going for such a long time, that he had to stop several times before he came all over the place. He wanted this to last, and I know why.

He was so thrilled, he wanted total recall of all of this, so he could jerk off to it for the rest of his life. (He did, he later told me).

I was moaning, telling him so many things to urge him on...

"Yes, baby. Mama loves it there. You are so good. Keep fucking my ass, baby boy. I love it. I love it. Fuck me. Fuck my sweet ass, baby."

"Like this?", he would ask... "You like this, sweetheart???"

"Umm. Yes.. keep going. Keep fucking me there, My ass is for you, baby. A secret for you and me... I love this. Don't tell anyone. Please. It's so dirty. I want it so bad. OH GOD! GOD FUCKING DAMN. Keep putting it into me, baby. I love it. Yes. Yes. Please. Yes.... Ummm. Umm. Fuck your baby....yes. so good....SO GOOD....."

I kept going, and he found time to get his other hand onto my boobs and pinched my nipples so hard I thought I might faint. I wanted it bad. I wanted it to hurt..

My pussy was untouched. I kept rubbing it against his thigh, and it felt so good. But the main show was the feeling of being raped in my ass by his sweet tender fingers.

I was getting it good, and I was loving it.

I kept breathing hard, and being a bitch slut. I wanted the whole experience of being a whore. I could not believe how nasty I could talk, how much of a tramp I was.

I needed to be totally taken, and was contemplating being fucked in my ass with any implement I could find. I thought what might be in the refrigerator.

Sculpted peeled cucumbers. Popsickles. Ice cubes. I would take anything now.

I kept dreaming he was fucking me with foreign objects, started to dream about other boys lined up beside the couch waiting their turn to plunge there rock hard young virgin cocks into me.. I would have taken them.

I was lost.

Lost in fuckland.

And I could not fuck enough.

I came. Throbbing and thrashing against his thigh, I reached down and fingered my clit, to make it last, not trusting my lover to do a good enough job on my clit. I was an expert on it.

I kept cumming and moaning and came about six times. Ron loved it. He told me he watched my face as I came, and I was the picture of a perfect whore. My makeup was only slightly smeared, my lipstick was not undone by a blow job, and my eye shadow highlighted the rush of climax.

I moaned, demanded more, thrashed, let myself go totally, and absorbed any abuse and violation he could serve up.

He kept doing what I needed most, he kept plunging his fingers into my asshole, and kept me going like a cock slut.

His little dick was ignored. I gave a shit about it. I wanted to be fucked the way I was getting fucked, and the hell with him.

Finally, I was too tired to go on.

I slowed down, exhausted. I slowly moved away from his fingers. I told him to suck them. He did.

Ron needed to cum.

I told him, "Do it for me baby. Jerk off and show me how you do it".

He did. He started stroking his cock over my belly, and came all over my clothes. I loved seeing him do it, and did not have to bother with sucking him off. I was too tired.

I softly moaned, thanked him, and rolled over on my side to just lie there next to his slowly shrinking dick.

My ass was sore, but well gratified.

Ron did not fuck me with his cock there that night, but he had cum two teaspoons of hot come, and I did him the favor of slipping my fingers into it and brought it up to my face, smeared it a bit on my mouth, and loved feeling it on my lips.

In weeks to come, I would introduce Ron to other desires he did not know he had, and he never disappointed me. He was always ready for anything.

He told me more than once that I am the sexiest woman he ever knew. That is probably because I let him do everything he ever wanted to do, I did more than I knew I could, and those stories will be told.

12