Popsicle Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Raise your arms above your head,” I said in a commanding voice.

Blushing profusely, she raised them. I took one of the pieces of rope and began looping the nylon around her left wrist. “Omigod!” she exclaimed, realizing what I was doing. “What have I gotten myself into?”

“Don’t be scared. Just enjoy,” I said in a soothing voice, trying to ease her initial fears. I tied the pieces of rope just tightly enough to keep her wrists from pulling through the loops.

I drew the rope around her other wrist, then pulled her arms back toward the headboard. The bed had four posts, one in each corner. The bed was perfectly built for a light bondage session. I secured the rope dangling from each wrist around the two posts at each side of the headboard, causing her arms to extend back and to the sides. Heather’s face was beet-red.

Kneeling on the bed next to my naked angel, I tied a piece of rope to her left ankle. I pulled her leg far to the side. The rope was just long enough to make its way around the lower bedpost. Moving to her other side, I did the same to her right ankle. In pulling her right leg over, her cunt gaped open, giving me a delightful view of the pink moistness inside the open slit. A droplet of the moisture slid from vagina and came to rest on her exposed crinkled anus. Her chest rose and fell with each breath. Her freckled skin had a rosy-pink hue above her beautiful breasts.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“A little nervous, but I’m fine,” she replied. Her voice showed her fear. She pulled in vain at the ropes that held her wrists in place.

“I want you to be a little nervous. Fear is a part of this game. I promise I won’t hurt you.” I thought for a second, then added in a soft, sexy voice, “Well, at least not too much.”

I got up from the bed and stood next to my naked, bound Heather. The view was amazing. Her breasts stood firm; tiny beads of perspiration dotted the landscape between her tits. Her legs were spread really wide. The light-red pussy hairs looked so natural and contrasted perfectly with the alabaster white of her flat abdomen. Her legs were long and sleek. Her curled toes were ample evidence that she was aroused by being bound in this manner.

With the blindfold snuggly in place, she would have no idea what might be happening to her next. She bit her lower lip in anxious anticipation. With a slow, quiet movement, to prevent her from even sensing what I was doing, I bent over and placed my mouth just above her left breast, only millimeters from her pink nipple. Suddenly I took a quick, playful bite of the pebble-hard nubbin. She screamed, not from pain, but from the mental impact of not knowing the bite was coming. I suckled the nipple for several delightful moments before raising my head.

“That was kinda fun,” I said, looking back down at Heather’s naked, splayed body.

Heather’s face was completely flushed. “You can’t believe what this is like until you actually do it,” she said. “Not being able to see what you are about to do makes all the difference in the world. The suspense is killing me! I’ve never done this before, but I think I could learn to like it.”

Moving imperceptively, I inched my way to Heather’s midsection. Her yawning pussy looked terribly inviting. I moved my hand slowly to the middle of her wide-spread legs and again without warning, suddenly plunged my middle finger deep into her soaked pussy. She screamed louder this time, her hips jerking upward.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEE,” she cried at the unforeseen surprise.

I flattened my palm against her puffy vulva and finger-fucked her. The sounds of sloshing juices inside her cunt was music to my ears. She moaned loudly. She thrashed back and forth on the bed as best she could, her body held in place by the ropes at her feet. I wiggled my finger inside her and gathered as much of the juices as I could. When I finally withdrew my finger, it glistened with her sweet nectar.

Stealthily, I moved toward her face. Her lips were slightly parted. I could tell she was using her sense of hearing to try to determine where I was. I smiled as my cum-filled finger moved closer to her mouth. Not wanting to give her sense of smell a chance to give away my next move, I quickly shoved the finger between her lips, right onto her tongue, giving her a taste of her own juices. She gasped out loud.

“Suck it clean,” I ordered.

Red-faced, she sucked greedily upon my middle finger and happily swallowed her own honey-dew. The little slut would do anything I wanted her to. She was my captive, for the moment at least, and she was loving all of it.

With her blindfold still in place, I removed my finger and went back to my bag of tricks. I quickly located a long, thin, jelly-like, battery-operated dildo. I didn’t turn it on until I was seated on the bed next to her sprawled body. The buzzing sound, when I turned it was on, filled the room. She sensed immediately what it was. With the device vibrating, I ran it through the pussy hairs that adorned her lower abdomen. She clasped her hands around the ropes that were holding her tightly to the headboard as I moved the head of the dildo over the pubic mound and into soft folds of her pussy. When the vibrating head came into contact with her clit, she moaned loudly and lifted her hips up to accommodate me. I wasn’t a real fan of “toys,” but this kind of bondage, with her legs spread wide open, was perfect for toy use.

I moved the shaft of the dildo up and down and finally into Heather’s glistening slit. She continued to arch hips approvingly of the device as the vibrating tip neared her vagina. I tipped the shaft forward and eased the head into her copiously flowing juices. She gasped out loud as she felt the vibrator enter her slit. I kept the head of the dildo at the edge of her vagina for several delicious moments. She squirmed and squealed in delight. When I eased the entire penis-like device into her, letting the vibrations inside her cunt do wonders, she thrashed back and forth on the bed, with only as much room as the ropes would allow her.

“Oh, that feels so good!” she cried.

I watched the entire shaft disappear into the curly forest. It became coated quickly with her juices. Even above the noise of the vibrator, the squishy sounds inside her pussy were loud and clear. I began to fuck her with the vibrator, moving it in and out of her vagina slowly at first, then building to a crescendo. She bucked her hips up and down as I drove the device as deep as I could, then pulled it almost all of the way out before jamming it home again.

Heather was making unintelligible gibberish now. Words like “nggggggggggh” and “uhhhhhhhh.” Beads of sweat formed on her brow. Suddenly her whole body stiffened. I held the dildo deep inside her as she screamed and came.

When I finally withdrew the device, it glistened brightly with her juices. She came down slowly, her head moving back and forth from to time as the last vestiges of her orgasm tingled inside her cunt. I leaned over and planted a soft kiss on her pussy hairs. The smell emanating from between her parted legs wafted into my nostrils. It was an aroma I had come to love.

“That was beautiful,” she panted. “Can we take the blindfold off now?”

“When we are done, sweetie.”

Her face contorted into another quizzical look. “We’re not done?” she asked.

“We’ve only just begun.”

I thought I saw a smile on her lips. The little stinker was ready for more. I got up and put the dildo in the bathroom, where I could wash it later. I had Heather eating out of my hand now. If she was willing to be tied up like this, totally helpless, she was ready for anything my little heart desired.

I returned to my bag of toys and took out a black leather riding crop that I had purchased several days ago just for this kind of occasion, its shaft looking thin and mean. At the tip of the crop was a folded-over piece of triangular leather, perhaps an inch and a half wide. I slowly strode over to Heather. She had no idea what I had in my hand or what I had on my mind.

“Okay,” I said as I stood next to her naked body. “The safe-word is ‘mercy.’ If you say the safe-word, I stop what I am doing immediately. If I don’t hear the safe-word, I’ll assume that what I am doing is not hurting you and that you like it. Do you understand, young lady?”

I could almost hear Heather’s mind working behind her blindfold. There was obviously something I was about to do that might cause her some pain. She didn’t answer me at first.

I looked down at her and said, “I promised earlier I would not hurt you too much. Not more than you are able to take. It’s all about trust, babe.”

“I… I trust you,” she finally blurted.

I took the leather tip of the riding crop and ran it through her sweet pussy hairs. She had no idea what I was using touch the curls. Then, without warning, I lifted the crop away from the red forest and brought the tip down hard enough to make a soft cracking sound on the skin just about the hairs. The desired effect was more frightening than painful. The sound echoed throughout the room.

“Ahhhhhhh!” she cried. “What was that?”

“Easy, babe. Did that hurt too much?”

“No,” she admitted, “but you scared the shit out of me.”

“What’s the safe-word?” I asked.

“M-mercy,” she stutteringly replied.

“Did I hear you say the safe-word?”

“No. I’ll never say it!”

My, what a brave little girl! The next snap of leather fell on the inside of Heather’s left thigh. More sensitive than the area above her pubis, the pain was slightly more than she had just felt. She gasped out loud. A slight redness appeared where the blow had landed, but I had purposely made it soft enough to yield only the color change to the skin. I looked down at her once more.

“No safe-word?” I asked again.

She gritted her teeth. “No!” she said stoically.

I moved the tip of the crop to just above the right thigh, then brought it down with the same velocity I had used on the left side. Her hips jumped slightly off of the bed and she made a deep throaty sound that spoke only slightly of pain and a lot more of fear. She had no idea where the next blow might land.

Instead of asking her if she needed to use the safe-word each time I drove the tip of the riding crop against her delicate skin, I continued a triangular pattern involving each of her thighs and her lower abdomen, varying the pattern often enough so she would be unable to know where the next blow would hit. Her fear was in not knowing where the next strike would be. My happiness was in having the power to deliver each blow where and when I wanted to.

Heather knew I would never hurt her more than she could take. Although none of the blows were hard enough to bring tears to her eyes, I was amazed at her high threshold of pain and her ability to withstand this new surprise to her life. I had the feeling I could have given her much harder blows, but I didn’t want to scare her too much. This just might bring a whole new excitement to our lives.

After several moments I said, “Do you want me to stop?”

There was a pregnant pause before she finally replied, “No. I think I like it.”

I decided to turn my attention to another area. Her chest heaved with each breath and her creamy-smooth breasts rose and fell before my eyes. I moved the tip of the riding crop to the side of her left breast and, without warning, snapped it lightly on the sensitive skin.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” she cried. The surprise proved more powerful than the slight pain she may have felt.

I moved the crop to just above her right nipple and flicked it just enough to make a light slapping sound. She bucked her body up and down and screamed loudly again. I had seen movies of much more severe activities involving whips and breasts and pussies and asses. What I was doing was basically mild in comparison, but the desired effect of total surprise made the scene perfect. I tapped each of her nipples several times as she tossed her head back and forth.

“Want some more?” I asked.

“Oh, yes, please,” she begged. It was more than obvious that I had created a monster. She was really getting into this in a big way, and I loved it!

“The I need to turn you over so I can bake your backside a bit, then.” I kept her blindfold in place, but untied her wrists and ankles. There were no rope burns on her extremities. “Turn over on your tummy,” I commanded.

She turned over, her delightful ass pointing skyward. I secured her wrists and ankles with the ropes once more, leaving her totally helpless, her legs and arms once again splayed wide. Her ass was made to be toyed with. It was, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the best part of her body. It was the nicest ass I had ever seen, bar none. And now it was mine for the taking. The only limit was my imagination.

I tapped the leather flange on the upturned buns several times, very softly, in quick succession. She clenched her ass in anticipation of the next blow, but I waited until she unclenched her cheeks before I brought the riding crop down just a bit more hard than I had on the front of her body.

“OH!” she cried. “That hurts.”

“Sorry, babe. I’ll ease up.”

“I didn’t say to ease up,” she said with a slight protest in her voice. “I just said it hurts, that’s all.”

“But not too much?” I asked.

“Maybe it hurts just right,” she admitted.

I smiled. She liked it more than I thought she would. My sweet baby girl was a bit of a pain slut. I would never, ever cause her real pain. In a million years I could never hurt her. I would respect her limits. If she liked a spanking or a mild whipping or light bondage, all the better for our relationship so I could allow my dominant side to come through. But, in the back of my mind, I knew I would carefully explore this new part of our relationship.

I gave her ass at least a dozen good swats, varying the pace and the pattern so she would never know when I would strike her next. Her ass cheeks blushed a bright red, but it never became too painful for her. She made lots of noises, she squealed from time to time, but she took it all without a murmur of regret. In fact, more than once, she lifted her ass off the bed as an invitation to the riding crop.

When I finally removed the blindfold and the ropes and turned her over, her face glowed. She smiled. A bright, happy smile. “How did I do?” she asked.

I smiled back. “Much better than I thought you would,” I replied.

I climbed in bed next to her, but with my face toward her feet. Her legs were still invitingly wide open. Her red-haired pussy beckoned to me. I lifted her right leg over my hip as I eased my body toward her, my right leg moving under her left hip. I looked up at her from this strange position and smiled. She looked down in time to see my cunt come into contact with hers, scissor-like.

“This is your reward for being so good,” I whispered, pressing my sex tightly against hers and beginning a slow, grinding motion.

The feeling of Heather’s pubic hairs sliding against my shaved cunt, our vulvas embracing in their own loving way, was unbelievably wild. Her sex was puffy, soft and wet. Call it penis envy if you want, but I suddenly wished my clit was long enough to fit inside her vagina. Both of us were grinding against each other, pressing our bodies together in a sweet frenzy of unbelievable excitement. We worked our pussies against each other for at least ten minutes, back and forth. It was non-stop pussy to pussy. Our juices flowed like faucets and mingled together. The feeling was wonderful. Clit upon clit. Her soft but oh-so-wet pussy hairs played sweet music on my bald pubes. It was wet and sloppy and kinky and absolutely out of this world great! The more I gave my cunt to Heather, the more she gave back. Our bodies melded together. We moaned in unison. Musical sounds of love filled the room. I closed my eyes and let the wonderful feelings wash over me. Nothing else could have felt this perfect.

For the first time in our short-lived love life we came together, exactly at the same time. The entire evening of emotions washed over us, wave upon wave, as our mutual orgasms sent rockets skyward. Electricity had seemed to move from one grinding pussy to the other. We didn’t unclasp our bodies until we had both come down from our highs. I hated it when I removed my pussy from hers.

Outside, in the world beyond our bedroom, the last claps of thunder sounded in the distance. The storm had passed over us and we had hardly heard it. I got up as soon as I came down from the beautiful orgasm and opened a window to let the newly freshened air in. Heather’s smile as I turned back to her said it all. Love shined in her eyes. I returned the smile of love with of my own. Without a word, we had just spoken of joy and happiness.

I climbed back into bed and snuggled up to this sweet, wonderful, beautiful love of my life. I kissed her the tip of her nose. When she closed her eyes, I softly kissed her eyelids. I brushed my fingertips across her forehead.

“I love you, Heather,” I whispered softly.

She smiled. “I love you, Beth.”

Despite my best endeavors to avoid problems during this most romantic of times, we would, unfortunately, soon discover that the most difficult part of our new relationship would occur this very evening. Difficult you ask? After a lovely dinner and sweet music and torrid sex? After teaching Heather the wonderful joys of bondage? After a mutually exciting orgasm? Well, actually, to be quite honest, the problem was not insurmountable at all; in fact, it was certainly solvable, but it did require a great deal of ingenuity on both of our parts. After all, neither of us had ever seen a wet spot on a bed sheet nearly as large the one we now were going to have to avoid for the rest of the evening. The wet spot where two cunts had come together and become consumed in a fire of lust. The wet spot of all wet spots. Such simple things are often the problems of love.

I looked forward to the days ahead. Heather had become my soul mate. My confidante. My best friend. My constant companion. My lover. She was like a hundred unread books, each chapter with a totally different make-up, to be taken in slowly and savored, page by wonderful page. Learning about her, inside and out, day after day, would become the happiest part of my life. I would learn to live for the wonderfully sweet taste of her lips on mine. But, then again, isn’t trying to get to the core of a popsicle what life is all about?

To be continued…

12