Popular Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayden felt his body flush so intensely he knew he had to be as red as Lexie's shirt. His nerves were finally calming down when he realized that maybe he hadn't made a mistake after all. As Noah stepped up to them, and Hayden saw the huge grin on his face, he knew he hadn't made a mistake in any way.

"I'm totally impressed, Hayden. Totally amazing." Noah's smile grew even wider.

"Thanks. I just wanted to make a good impression when I was out with you guys tonight..." Hayden yelped as he felt his shirt move and a hand palm his ass. His head swerved to see Lexie standing next to him. Man could she move quietly!

"Fuck the egg! Noah give me a quarter. I bet I could bounce that sucker at least fifteen feet off of this ass..." It was Lexie's turn to yelp as Leo grabbed her arm and pulled her back next to him.

"I'm sorry, Hayden, but you're going to have to excuse her." Leo glared at his twin. "She was raised by wolves for a few years."

"Let's get over to the club." Noah took Lexie's arm and started to guide her off across the court.

"She's really something, isn't she?" Hayden asked Leo as they fell into step next to each other.

"That's a nice way of putting it, man." Leo glanced over at Hayden and studied him for a second as they walked. "You didn't have to, ya know."

"I didn't have to what?" Hayden was just a bit confused.

"You said you had to make a good impression." Leo smiled at him as he threw an arm over Hayden's shoulders. "You already did that yesterday."

Hayden felt his body flush again as he felt Leo's hand squeeze his shoulder. He appreciated the sentiment, but he wasn't comfortable with the close contact. Hayden smiled at Leo and gave him a gentle shove.

"Yeah, whatever." Hayden forced his smile a bit bigger than he felt at the moment. For a second time that night Leo's hand on his arm stopped him.

"I'm serious, Hayden." Leo's gaze intensely burned into his. "I certainly admit that you definitely have the stud factor going on, but I want you to know that I stopped at your table in the cafeteria this morning because of the guy I bumped into yesterday. I'm not one to judge someone on how they look. I leave that up to Noah."

"Ok." Hayden replied and gave Leo a dazzling, genuine smile. At that moment Hayden definitely realized that he was extremely grateful for his new friends. "But could you define your definition of bumping for me? Because I've got a pretty big bruise that would imply it was a bit more than a bump."

Leo's breath had caught for a second when Hayden had smiled. His mission for the night had been to make the guy smile, but he hadn't expected results so quickly or a result so amazing. Hayden was an attractive guy to begin with, even if he was hiding behind his clothes and his hair, but when the guy smiled he was definitely in a class that was all his own. Leo would have loved to hook his new friend up with Lexie in a heartbeat, but there was only one problem. One major, huge, pain in the ass problem. Noah.

"Where would this supposed bruise be? I don't want to give out information without some type of concrete proof." Leo joked.

"In a place I don't plan on showing you." Hayden's grin lit up his face once again. "Why do you think I yelped when Lexie grabbed my ass?"

"If he's talking about his ass you better hold that conversation until later!" Lexie's voice called back to them.

Hayden and Leo looked at each other and began to laugh. Another blush crept up over Hayden's neck and face, and Leo noticed it immediately.

"We're gonna have to work on you blushing that easily. If Lexie notices it, then it will turn into a sport for her." Leo winked at him.

"I'm just not used to hearing compliments. I'll adjust. I hope." Hayden laughed, but it sounded nervous even to him.

Leo let his friend's comment slide for the time being, but it was easily filed away in his memory. He was going to have a talk with Lexie as soon as possible and try to figure out a way to get Hayden to open up to them. Leo couldn't explain it, but he felt really drawn to Hayden, and it wasn't something that usually happened to him. He could tell that Lexie felt the same thing because she was never that playful with new people. It seemed that they might have stumbled across something pretty special in Hayden Taylor.

"So where are we headed tonight?" Hayden asked in hopes to change the conversation.

"We're going to Downbeat, it's a club that's on the edge of campus." Leo answered. "Are you able to shake that bruised up ass?"

"Am I going to have any choice in the matter?" Hayden asked.

"If Lexie has anything to say about it, then probably not." Leo laughed in reply. "If you really don't want to, Hayden, you don't have to. Noah and I normally just hang out at a table and watch Lexie show off. She loves to dance, and the girl can move. I haven't seen a guy yet that's been able to keep up with her."

Leo and Hayden continued to chat with each other as they followed Lexie and Noah across the campus. Hayden felt himself relaxing and he was really starting to enjoy his new friend's company. That night was going to be a very interesting night, to say the least.

*For author information check out my Literotica profile* Thank you for reading Chapter Two!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Popular Ch. 01 Previous Part
Popular Series Info

Similar Stories

The New Kid Ch. 01 Moving brings new opportunities and challengesin Gay Male
Inside of You An alpha meets his mate. Will he claim him or lose him?in Gay Male
Why Him? His tormenter becomes his stepbrother - and his lover.in Gay Male
Now or Never: Escape to Freedom Austin finally makes a break from his abusive boyfriend.in Gay Male
The Difference a Year Makes A new love after the loss of my wife takes me by surprise.in Gay Male
More Stories