Popular Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two friends hugged tightly. Hayden lay down in bed after Lexie had left. He only hoped that they could figure out what had happened. He didn't want to lose Leo, but he was afraid that he was already too late.

The last two weeks had been absolute hell on Hayden. He sat on his bed with his keyboard and worked on his music for the frat's talent show. The dorm room seemed cold and empty. Leo had moved out a few days after the incident, and Hayden hadn't been able to talk to him. Lexie even started to pull away from him. Leo had seen them talking in the Quad, and it was just too difficult for her to keep in touch much.

Hayden quietly hummed along as his fingers moved across the keyboard. He had originally planned on singing something for Leo, and that was still his plan. It was the choice of song that Hayden had changed. To make matters worse Benji had left campus due to a family emergency. So Hayden hadn't even been able to talk to him about what had supposedly happened.

Hayden knew in his heart that there was no way he could have cheated on Leo, but his mind was winning the argument after seeing the first part of the video. It was very clear that it was Benji and himself in the room. Hayden's head pounded with a migraine from the flow of thoughts that constantly slammed through his head.

After a few more hours of practice Hayden realized that he had to get ready for the talent show. He mindlessly got ready. After taking a shower, Hayden threw on a pair of faded jeans and a black dress shirt. He didn't bother tucking the shirt in. Hayden grabbed his wallet and keys along with his song's sheet music. It was a cool evening, and the chill air helped clear Hayden's head as he walked to the frat house.

Hayden had no clue if Leo and Lexie would be at the show, but it was the hottest thing going on at the moment. He prayed that Leo would be there to hear his song, but either way he decided to sing it. He had promised the frat that he would perform. The guys had heard him sing before, and they had demanded that he be on stage that night.

The frat had built a stage in their huge backyard, and there had to have been at least a hundred people waiting for the show to start. Hayden hung out in the room reserved for the performers and tried to have fun, but it just wasn't working. He gave up on the chitchat with people and just silently went through the song in his head. His fingers still crossed that Leo would be out there listening.

Time had been going so slow during the day, but it seemed to drastically speed up in the evening. Before Hayden knew it, it was his turn to take the stage. He was one of the last performers, and the crowed was definitely pumped. There was a smattering of applause as Hayden took the stage. He slowly made his way over the keyboard and microphone that had been setup for him.

His eyes quickly scanned the crowd, and he realized that most of the frat brothers had gathered in the back of the crowd. Hayden expected to have a thousand butterflies floating in his stomach, but he was eerily calm.

Hayden's eyes focused on the sunset that bathed the yard in a surreal light. As his fingers touched the keyboard to start the song, Hayden saw Leo and Lexie sitting in the middle of the crowd. For a split second his eyes locked with Leo's, and Hayden could see the raw pain in his man's eyes, but it was quickly replaced with an ice-cold look. Hayden's fingers softly flowed across the keyboard, and his sweet voice echoed through the microphone.

Notice me

Take my hand

Why are we

Strangers when

Our love is strong

Why carry on without me

Every time I try to fly

I fall without my wings

I feel so small

I guess I need you baby

And every time I see you in my dreams

I see your face, it's haunting me

I guess I need you baby

It was taking a great deal of strength for Hayden to keep his emotions in check. He risked looking up into the crowd, and once again his eyes sought out Leo. Once again they looked into each other's eyes, and Hayden held his tears back as the song continued.

I make believe

That you are here

It's the only way

I see clear

What have I done

You seem to move on easy

And every time I try to fly

I fall without my wings

I feel so small

I guess I need you baby

And every time I see you in my dreams

I see your face, you're haunting me

I guess I need you baby

There was no emotion showing through Leo's eyes at all. Hayden forced himself to break the contact and focused on the keyboard. He wasn't able to hold back his tears anymore, and at that point he really didn't care. His throaty voice remained even as he forced himself to finish the song.

I may have made it rain

Please forgive me

My weakness caused you pain

And this song is my sorry

Ohhhh

At night I pray

That soon your face

Will fade away

And every time I try to fly

I fall without my wings

I feel so small

I guess I need you baby

And every time I see you in my dreams

I see your face, you're haunting me

I guess I need you baby

The last note hung hauntingly over the crowd. The audience had been pulled into some kind of spell by Hayden's voice. They sat in awe at the raw emotions that had been put on display for them. Hayden didn't wait for a reaction from the crowd, or from Leo. He quickly exited the stage and made his way through the house.

People tried to stop Hayden to congratulate him, and a few had even tried to talk him into doing another song. Hayden politely declined and got out as fast as he could. His tears continued to fall the entire way back to his cold and empty dorm room. He didn't even bother turning on any of the lights in his room. Hayden simply collapsed on the bed and continued to cry.

Hayden didn't know if Leo understood his words, or if in fact he even cared. His heart felt empty, and Hayden knew that only one person could take care of that. The problem remained though that he had lost Leo…possibly forever.

Lexie slowly walked across the Quad and looked at the cloudless night sky. Thousands of stars seemed to be out, and their light twinkled down on her. She tried to keep her mind from wandering, but her thoughts continued to go back to Hayden's performance the previous night. His pain was so clear that it burned her heart. She wished there was some way she could solve the problem and take away both of their pain, but that wasn't a possibility.

Lexie quickly learned that Hayden was not a topic of conversation for Leo. Anytime she tried to bring it up he had either ignored her or blatantly changed the subject. She slowly made her way up to her dorm room, and Lexie pretty much knew what to expect. Leo would most likely be zoned out watching television or he would already be asleep. That had turned into Leo's nightly routine.

Needless to say Lexie was surprised too not only find Leo awake, but he also wasn't watching television either. He was sitting at her computer, and she could see that the damn video was playing. He was drinking a beer, and Lexie noticed a few empty cans were already scattered across her desk.

"Sweetie, what are you doing?" Lexie laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Watching the love of my life rip my heart out." Leo quietly mumbled.

"God damn it, Leo. You HAVE to STOP this!" Lexie slammed her hand down on the desk. Leo paused the video and looked up at her. "You're going to drive yourself crazy if you keep watching this damn thing."

"I'm already fucking crazy, Lexie." Leo glanced away. "I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong. Why do I still love him, Lexie? After everything that's happened I can't stop loving him."

Leo hugged Lexie's waist and buried his head in her stomach. She gently stroked his hair and tried to calm him down. She wished that Leo would just take her advice and talk to Hayden. If they couldn't get past what happened, they could at least get some closure with everything that was going on. Lexie glanced down and something caught her eye.

"Leo…" She shook his shoulder to get his attention. "Leo!"

"What?" Leo glanced up at his best friend.

"Do you remember when we were at your parents for your mom's birthday and stayed up late talking?" Lexie asked with her eyes still glued on the computer.

"Yeah…so?" Leo didn't understand what her point was.

"You never mentioned that Hayden was uncircumcised." Lexie glanced back down at Leo. "I can't believe you forgot to mention that."

"I didn't mention it, Lexie, because Hayden is circumcised." Leo sighed. "He's got a nice, thick, fat cut cock. Do we really need to talk about it?"

"We definitely do, twin." Lexie pointed at the paused video. "That guy Benjamin is blowing in the video has a foreskin."

"What?!" Leo yelled. His gaze snapped to the video screen. Leo couldn't believe it. He had watched the fucking video at least a hundred times, and he never noticed it. "Fuck me, Lexie. You know what this means…"

"Yup." Lexie sighed. "That isn't Hayden."

Chapter Twelve

Lexie sat down on the edge of her bed as Leo restarted the video. Their eyes remained locked on the action to figure out what was going on. There was no sound, but the video quality was clear enough to see what was happening. They watched as Benjamin entered the dorm room with his arm around Hayden's waist. Leo had just assumed they were holding on to each other, but Lexie knew otherwise.

"Hayden got sick at the bar that night." Lexie explained. "That's why Benji's arms are around him. He's holding him up." Lexie pointed at the screen. "See, right there, you can see that Hayden's stumbling a bit."

The pair watched as Benji helped undress Hayden and then laid him down on the bed. The camera focus then changed to a side view of the bed. Benji took off his clothes and eased his body across the already nude figure on the bed. The guy's head was facing away from the camera, but hair cut and color looked identical to Hayden's. In fact, the man's body was practically identical to Hayden's. Leo slowed down the video as it zoomed in on Benji giving the man a blowjob.

It was clearly obvious that the man was uncircumcised. Why hadn't they realized that before? Leo berated himself over and over again for missing such a detail. He was so caught up in the fact that he saw Benji undressing Hayden, he never really bothered to focus much on the other details in the video. Lexie leaned over and paused the video again, just as Benji was lifting the man's legs over onto his shoulders.

"Look, right there!" Lexie pointed to a desk that could barely been seen in the background behind Benji's body. "From the angle of the video, we should see your television stand because your desk is setup by the windows. Leo…" Lexie paused and took a deep breath. "That isn't your room."

"Fuck, what have I done?" Leo buried his face in his hands. "If I would have just taken Hayden with us that weekend, then this would have never happened! This is all my fault. How can I even try to apologize for this?"

"Leo?" Lexie was rubbing his back to calm him down when a thought came to her.

"What twin?" Leo asked.

"What was the email address that sent this to you?" Lexie looked at him curiously.

"I don't remember, I really didn't pay much attention to it." Leo quickly pulled up his email.

"Wait a second." Lexie saw the account he was accessing. "This was sent to your home email? I assumed you got this at your school account. Why didn't you see this while we were at your parents' house? Didn't you check your email while we were there?"


"No. I didn't have time. Besides, I was a bit too worried about the fight with Hayden to think of anything else." Leo sighed. He quickly scrolled through his old email and found it. "Here it is. It came from Ark2587."

"That doesn't sound familiar." Lexie bit her lip in concentration. "Though this does narrow down the list of people that could have sent you that video. You really haven't given that address out here."

"Besides the fact that his video was expertly edited." Leo glanced over at his twin. "I need to talk to Hayden. Explain what's going on."

"We have to find Benji too." Lexie nodded in agreement. "We have to get to the bottom of this."

"Do you think Hayden will forgive me?" Leo's voice quaked in fear.

"We'll have to go see, won't we, twin?" Lexie squeezed Leo's shoulder. "I think once he hears everything, he'll forgive you."

Hayden sat in his room and was trying to complete his work for another term paper. His life was practically unbearable to begin with since Leo left, but classes just made things all the more difficult. He was finding it nearly impossible to concentrate on anything for more than a minute. Hayden had decided to take a break and had just lit a cigarette when there was a knock at his door. Hayden sighed and went to open the door.

"Benji." Hayden's voice was cold and emotionless. Concern filled Hayden though when he took in the rumbled and disheveled look of his friend. "Are you okay?" Hayden pulled him inside.

"No." Benji sat down on the edge of the bed. "My gram passed away. That's why I haven't been here in a few weeks. I had to deal with a lot of family shit."

"Oh my God, Benji, I'm so sorry." Hayden sat down and hugged his friend. "I wish I could have been there for ya, bud."

"It's okay, Hayden." Benji leaned against Hayden's side. "I appreciate the thoughts, bro."

Hayden was completely torn inside because as much as he wanted to know what the fuck happened between them, it just didn't seem like the right time to ask. How could he put Benji through any more after losing his gram?

"Where's Leo and Lexie?" Benji asked after he composed himself. "I expected to find all three of you together since y'all are practically attached at the hip."

"Leo and I aren't together anymore." Hayden quietly replied.

"Oh my God, Hayden. Why?" Benji's face was etched with concern.

"He found out that we had slept together." Hayden got up and moved towards the window. "It seems that you video taped the whole thing, and someone sent it to Leo."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Benji grabbed Hayden's shoulder and spun him around. "We've never slept together."

"I guess you were too drunk to remember, Benji." Hayden replied. "That night you found me at the bar and had to bring me home we fucked around. I woke up butt ass naked, and then there's the whole video proof thing."

"Hayden, don't you remember what happened?" Benji asked. "Probably not. You were so fucking out of it. You threw up all over yourself outside the dorm, bro. I got you in here and stripped you down before I put you to bed. I didn't want you waking up covered in shit. I admit that it was tempting to see that hot body of yours, but nothing happened."

"But I saw the video." Hayden was shocked. Could Benji be telling the truth?

"Dude, I still have your clothes at my dorm. I took them with me and washed them for you. I didn't want you to have to deal with it." Benji rubbed Hayden's shoulder. "I think I need to see this damn video. I may have fucked up in the past, Hayden, but drunk or not, I would have never done anything like that. I know how much you love Leo."

Before Hayden could say anything else the door to his room slammed open. An excited Leo and Lexie ran into the room. They were both out of breath, and Leo was carrying his laptop with him.

"Thank God you're both here." Lexie panted. "We need to talk." She paused to try and catch her breath. "Damn it, Leo, did you have to fucking make me sprint all the way over here."

"What is going on?" Hayden asked. He couldn't understand what was happening. What the hell was Leo doing here? And why wasn't he shooting dirty looks at him?

"It wasn't you in the video, Hayden." Leo said after catching his breath.

"What are you talking about?" Hayden gasped.

"I told you we didn't sleep together, Hayden." Benji smiled at them.

Leo flipped open the laptop and quickly brought up the video. He scrolled through it until he got the where he wanted. Leo paused the video and pointed out the fact that the guy in the video wasn't cut. Hayden's eyes bulged at the realization. He knew that he couldn't have cheated on Leo!

"If that isn't me, then who is it?" Hayden asked. "Cause it sure as hell looks like me."

"His name is Steve. He's some guy I picked up at a bar after I dropped you off here that night Hayden." Benji looked pissed as hell. "What I want to know is who the fuck got cameras into our dorm rooms?"

"What do you mean?" Hayden looked curiously at his old friend.

"Because it's obvious in the beginning that we're in your room, Hayden, because it was obviously you." Benji scratched his head. "But later when all the sex is happening, that's me and Steve, back at my room."

"Someone went to a lot of trouble to edit all of this together to make it look like the two of you had sex." Lexie pointed out. "I think we should swing by the Arts building, and see if we can find any film majors. It has to be someone on campus because they had to get access to your dorm rooms."

"I'll go with you, Lexie. I want to find out who the fuck did this." Benji smiled and gave Hayden a hug. He whispered in his ear. "Good luck, my friend."

Lexie gave Hayden a huge hug as well. She was happy that things could finally be resolved between her two friends. It was obvious someone was trying to fuck around with them, and she hoped they would work through this and get back together. Hayden watched as Lexie and Benji left, and for the first time in weeks, Hayden was alone with Leo.

Hayden wasn't even sure what to say. So much had happened, and he didn't want to go through the pain of relieving all of it. They both knew the truth, and he was sure that Leo was in as much pain as he was. Knowing the type of caring person that Leo was Hayden was positive that Leo was probably beating himself up big time over everything.

For the first time, in a long time, Hayden could see love burning fiercely in Leo's eyes. The coldness was gone, and it had been replaced with a warmth that made Hayden's heart swell with joy.

"Hayden, I don't even know where to begin apologizing." Leo took a slow towards him but stopped. "I'm so sorry that I doubted you, and for hitting you. I just…"

"I don't want to do this." Hayden interrupted. He saw the look of pain that flashed through Leo's eyes. "Leo, can we just skip all that, and could you just kiss me, please?"

Leo wasted no time in getting to Hayden and crushing their lips together. They clung to each other and practically sucked the breath out of each other. The last few weeks melted away as they shared each other again. The kiss soon took on a force of its own, and their clothes were quickly being pulled off of each other.

Leo pushed Hayden down onto the bed and began covering his body with kisses. Hayden arched against his lover's hot, wet mouth. His body trembled from Leo's touch, a touch he thought he'd never feel again.

"Leo…" Hayden breathed. "I need you. I need to feel you inside me." Leo started to stand up to get some lube out of their nightstand, but Hayden roughly pulled him down and wrapped his legs around him. "I'm not fucking waiting."

Leo gasped as Hayden started to rub and thrust against his hard, aching cock. His heart pounded from the sensations Hayden was causing. It was only a few minutes before Leo had dripped enough to allow his cock to slide easily across Hayden's hole. Hayden locked eyes with his lover as he reached down and lined up Leo's cock with his hot hole.

"Baby, I don't want to hurt you." Leo panted in his ear.

"I can take a little pain, Leo. Don't worry about it." Hayden pushed back against the rock hard dick, and it sunk a few inches it.

Hayden arched as pain shot through him, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. He needed Leo so damn badly, and there was nothing that would stop him. Leo tried to remain as still as possible to allow Hayden to adjust, but his boyfriend was grinding up against him. Leo's cock slowly sunk all the way into Hayden's tight, sweet hole.