Popular Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo groaned as he felt Hayden's muscles clamp down and massage his thick tool. He moaned Hayden's named as he captured his boyfriend's lips into another crushing kiss. Hayden tasted like heaven to Leo. He had never dreamed that he would be able to feel Hayden like that ever again. Just knowing how deeply he was buried inside his lover made Leo want to explode. He strained all of his muscles to keep himself from shooting.

Hayden felt like his insides were on fire, the mixture of pleasure and pain was almost too much to bear. As Leo started to slowly work his long cock back and forth inside of him the pain disappeared. Hayden wasn't even capable of a coherent thought at that point. His body quivered from the pleasure that exploded through his body.

Leo tried to keep his pace even and slow, but Hayden had other ideas in mind. His hands reached back and grabbed onto Leo's muscular ass. Hayden's fingers massaged the firm muscles, and he pulled Leo's body forward. Hayden was arching his body and meeting Leo thrust for thrust. Leo understood his boyfriend's need and increased his pace.

Their skin was slick was sweat as the sounds of their lovemaking filled the room. Leo was soon pounding deeply into Hayden, and his boyfriend moaned in approval. Their time apart would not allow their bodies to go slowly. Their desire demanded the fast, hungry pace. The need to feel each other drove their bodies closer and closer to orgasm.

Leo could tell that he wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer. He reached down and wrapped his hand around Hayden's slick arousal. His hand pumped up and down only a few times before he felt Hayden's ass clamp down hard. Hayden cried out as an intense orgasm rocked through his body. Feeling Hayden's ass clamp down was all it took for Leo to reach his peak. With one final deep thrust Leo exploded into Hayden.

Leo mumbled words of love as he kissed every inch of his lover's face. Hayden reached around Leo and pulled his man down on top of him. He luxuriated in the feel of Leo's sweaty, hot body covering him. Hayden licked and sucked at Leo's neck as he felt his boyfriend's face nuzzle against him.

"I love you, baby." Leo whispered into Hayden's ear. "I'm so sorry for what's happened, but I won't let anything pull us apart ever again. I was so lost without you."

"I love you too, Leo." Hayden hugged Leo tightly. "You're going to have to beat me off with a stick. I'm not ever letting you go again."

The two men slowly kissed and ran their hands over each other's bodies, their fingertips memorizing every inch of their lover again. Leo finally got up and got a towel to clean their bodies with. Once that task was done, he laid back down next to Hayden. His fingers gently running through Hayden's hair. They continued to gently kiss and touch each other until sleep overtook them. The lovers enjoyed happy dreams as they stayed wrapped in each other's arms.

Lexie smiled as she watched Hayden and Leo wrestle in the pool. She was so happy to see them together and happy again. They were spending a long weekend at Leo's parents' house, and the trio had brought Benji along with them. Leo had made the decision that he wasn't going to hide his life anymore, and he decided to come out to his family.

His parents took the news very well, which Lexie knew they would. In fact, they claimed to have suspected it for a long time. When Leo questioned them about it, they claimed since he never seemed interested in Lexie or any other girl for that matter, they figured that he was most likely gay. So they just bided their time and waited for Leo to come to them.

Lexie was lying in the hot sun and enjoying the opportunity to relax when an ice cold water suddenly splashed on her. She jerked up and saw Leo and Hayden trying to look innocent in the water. They were pointing at each other in blame and were laughing their asses off. She quickly dove into the pool and started to try and dunk them. Benji came to her aid, and a water fight had quickly broken out.

The four of them tired after a while and climbed out of the pool to relax in the sun. Leo and Hayden were practically lying on top of each other. Leo's parents had fallen in love with Hayden immediately, and told the guys in no uncertain terms were they to hide their relationship. They said seeing Leo so happy brought joy to their hearts.

Hayden thought back over the last week as he relaxed in the sun with his boyfriend. Lexie and Benji were quickly able to find out that someone on campus had indeed edited the tapes together. Lexie hunted the culprit down, and after some carefully made threats, she found out that Noah had been behind the entire thing.

Lexie had been able to find Noah living in an apartment off campus. Once she confronted him he had spilled all the details of his plan. He had setup the camera in Leo and Hayden's room. He had slipped in easily because he had still had a copy of their key. Noah had just hoped to find some interesting blackmail material but had lucked out when Benji suddenly appeared. It was an opportunity he couldn't pass up.

Noah had been able to slip a date rape drug into Hayden's drink that night at the bar. It seems that some bartenders will do anything for a thousand bucks. While Benji was helping Hayden get home, Noah had lucked out again and stumbled upon Steve. A hot guy that just happened to look a lot like Hayden. Another thousand bucks later and he had got Steve to agree to get Benji to take him home and to videotape their fun together.

The rest had been fairly simple. Noah took the two videos to an old friend, and got the tape edited to his exact liking. He then took the finished video and emailed it off to Leo. After that Noah just sat back and waited for the fun to start. Noah was lucky that Lexie kept her temper in check enough that she didn't fucking kill him, but thankfully she was craftier than that.

She explained to Noah the number of lawsuits that Hayden and Benji could file for, and it was Noah's turn to be scared. Even though neither man needed the money she explained to Noah that they would still sue his ass until he was penniless. That was more than enough to scare a superficial bastard like Noah. Lexie need something else though to ensure Noah left them alone. She made Noah confess everything he had done on video. She figured since it was a video that started the whole mess, then a video would end it.

They guys weren't too surprised to find out that it was all Noah's fault. After hearing everything that Lexie had done, their hearts overflowed with love for her. They couldn't ever ask for a better friend than Lexie. They knew that they owed her so much, and that they had to try and find a way to thank her. Hayden was the one that came up with the idea to find her a boyfriend, and Leo was all for it. He wanted to see his twin happy with some wonderful guy. The only problem was finding someone they felt was good enough for her.

The two lovers shared a smile together as they heard Lexie laughing at something Benji had said. After everything that had happened Hayden realized that Benji was still a close friend, and he was happy to see his new family taking Benji under their wing. Benji and Lexie would hang out together checking out guys and hanging out while Hayden and Leo enjoyed some quality time alone. The four of them were quickly becoming inseparable, and they certainly cherished each their friendships.

Hayden had expected college to completely change his world, though he had no idea how drastic that change would be. As he ran his fingers through Leo's soft, thick hair he realized just how amazing his life had become. Hayden knew deep in his heart that he found the person he would spend the rest of his life with. Leo's head was resting on his chest, and Hayden gently kissed his sleeping boyfriend's forehead. Yes, life couldn't get any better.

The End


  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
naughtygirl4u2naughtygirl4u2about 17 years ago
OhMyGod!!!!!!!!!!

Your story was FUCKING FANTASTIC i couldnt not leave it alone. ima slow reader and i unplugged my fone and turned of my IM after i started on the 3rd chapter when i realised how many volumes were in it!!! lol

Ur an amazingly gifted writer!!! 10stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You know what...

beautiful

naughtygirl4u2naughtygirl4u2about 17 years ago
OMFG!!!

That was the most fucking fantastic story i have read it left me itching of more. I wish u all the best with that story beczuse with the way u write it could be made into a book or movie and i hope it does!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Simply beautiful!

Beautiful story! makes me feel like falling in love. Please write some more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GAAAH, WOW!

hella amazing man, you sir are an extremely gifted writer. I would not be surprised if some moviemaker or showmaker or whatevermaker picked this masterpiece up and made it into whatever. WOW!! Props and kudos to you man. I didnt even finish the story yet, Ive been reading it for like 2 hours so far, hoping there would be more and more, cant wait to finish the rest tomorrow.. One of my favorite stories :]

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Popular Ch. 02 Previous Part
Popular Series Info

Similar Stories

Why Him? His tormenter becomes his stepbrother - and his lover.in Gay Male
Unrequited Love His best friend is straight but he can't help loving him.in Gay Male
Winning Alex A rich playboy learns he doesn't want a fucktoy anymore.in Gay Male
Big Ben Benji's brutish co-worker protects him from an abusive boss.in Gay Male
Out on a Limb Ethan's crush ends up being his college roommate.in Gay Male
More Stories