Popular Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one thing he remembered though was that he had dreamed about Hayden again. It was something that didn't surprise him anymore. Almost every night his dreams were plagued with thoughts and visions of Hayden. Leo sighed again and started to stretch his exhausted body. It wasn't until he shifted his body that he realized he wasn't alone in his bed.

Fuck! Fear shot through Leo as he thought that he must have picked someone up last night and brought them home. He mentally kicked himself for pulling such a stupid stunt. Leo felt the body behind him shift, and an arm slid over Leo's waist. Leo was thankful to realize that he still had his clothes on, so nothing could have happened last night.

Leo was trying to think of a way to get out of bed without waking up his guest when the guy lying behind him pulled Leo back against him. Leo's body had a mind of its own as he relaxed back into the warm embrace. He could feel the hard muscles of the guy's chest press against his back, and the arm around Leo's waist slid up his chest pulling him into a tight hug.

A sudden sense of peace and calm that Leo hadn't felt in a week suddenly flowed through his body. Leo closed his eyes and allowed himself to enjoy the closeness with whoever was behind him. He was concerned with how he was going to get out of the situation, but for one moment he allowed himself to just enjoy the close contact with someone. After a few minutes Leo's mind imagined it was Hayden behind him, and that image was too painful for Leo.

Leo started to slowly move away from the guy, but the arm around him wasn't content in letting him go. Leo tried to remain calm, but he was starting to feel a bit trapped. He was able to finally move his body away enough to lay on his back. Leo's head turned to find out who the mystery man was, and his breath caught in his throat.

"Hayden." Leo's voice was so soft, he barely heard it himself.

Shock exploded through Leo's body as he looked at the sleeping face of his friend. At least he hoped Hayden's presence there meant they were friends. Leo finally realized that he wasn't dreaming last night. He really had run into Hayden, and Hayden did bring him back to his room. Leo was curious as to why Hayden had stayed, but he didn't want to wake his friend up to find out.

His hand seemed to have a mind of it's own as Leo reached out and gently ran his fingertips over Hayden's cheek. He didn't want to wake Hayden up, but Leo couldn't stop the urge to touch him. Hayden murmured slightly, and then his eyes slowly opened up a bit. Leo quickly pulled his hand back as their eyes met.

"Hey." Hayden's voice was filled with sleep, but an easy smile appeared on his face.

"Hey." Leo replied quietly. He had no idea what to say.

"You're up kinda early." Hayden still sounded half asleep. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I got run over by a truck." Leo honestly replied.

"That's my line." Hayden said with a soft chuckle. "Or don't you remember how you plowed me down again last night."

"Fuck…Hayden…" Leo began to say, but Hayden quietly shushed him.

"I'm so not a morning person, Leo." Hearing Hayden say his name caused Leo's body to flush. Leo never thought he'd hear Hayden ever say it again. "Can we just sleep and relax for a little bit longer? Then we can talk. I promise."

"Okay." His head was pounding with a headache, but Leo didn't care. For the first time in over a week he felt happy. Leo started to get up off the bed, but Hayden's hand on his arm stopped him.

"Where are you going?" Hayden asked. Leo started to explain that he was going over to Noah's old bed, but Hayden must have sensed that. "The other bed is covered in dirty clothes and left over food."

"Is that why you decided to sleep in my bed?" Leo quietly asked.

"That's one of the reasons." Hayden answered. "Now lay back down, before I kick your ass. I need some more sleep."

Leo was about to explain that he could clean it off when Hayden pulled him back down onto the bed. Before Leo could say anything Hayden had pulled him back up against his chest, and he pulled the covers back over both of them. It was one thing to fantasize that Hayden was in bed with him, but actually having him there was something totally different. Leo couldn't help it as his body tensed up.

"Relax, Leo. I'm not going to bite you." Hayden whispered in his ear. "We have a lot to talk about, and once I have the energy and you're feeling better we will, but right now all I want is my friend back."

Leo felt himself get too emotional to answer Hayden. Instead he relaxed back against his friend. Hayden put his arm around Leo again and held him close. In a matter of moments Leo could feel Hayden's soft even breathing on his neck, and he knew that Hayden had fallen back to sleep. Leo stayed awake for a bit longer and enjoyed the comfort that Hayden was giving him. It wasn't long though before the peace and quiet lulled Leo back to sleep. Things had definitely started to look up for the both of them.

Hayden slowly woke up from the best sleep he had since the masquerade ball. He wasn't sure it if was because he was talking to Leo again, or the fact that Leo was lying next to him in bed. Hayden slowly stretched and groaned happily. As he opened his eyes he found Leo looking at him. Leo was stretched out on his side with his head propped up by his hand.

"Morning." Hayden said with small smile.

"Try afternoon." Leo replied quietly. His face was smooth, and it didn't show any emotion.

"Is it that late already?" Hayden stretched again and nervously looked at Leo. "What?"

"Nothing." Leo finally allowed a small smile to appear on his face. "It's just that I can't believe you're here. I didn't think…"

"I forgive you, Leo." Hayden quietly interrupted it. "I know you didn't mean to hurt me. I just hope you can forgive me for being such an asshole this last week."

"You have nothing to be sorry for, bro." Leo gently ran his fingers through Hayden's hair. "You had, and have, every right to be upset with me. I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything, but why are you letting me off so easily? Not that I'm complaining, mind you."

"I missed you." Hayden simply answered. He enjoyed the feel of Leo's fingers rubbing against his scalp.

"I missed you too." Leo finally allowed a huge grin to appear on his face. It was a sight that still took Hayden's breath away. "I know this doesn't matter, but I did try to tell you. That night at the frat party…"

"When Noah interrupted us." Hayden's eyes widened in realization. Leo had started to say something, but Noah's antics, and everything else that had happened, made Hayden forget about it. "Let's just put the past behind us, okay. What's done is done. Let's just move on and forget about it."

"What if there are some things I can't forget?" Leo removed his hand and eased himself off of the bed. Hayden sat up and looked at his friend curiously. "Things I don't want to let go of."

"What are you talking about?" Hayden asked carefully.

"If we are going to be friends again, then I have to be totally honest with you, Hayden." Leo stood gazing out the window, just as he had the previous night. "I don't want anything to come between us again, and it's better that you know some things now, up front."

"Like what, Leo?" Hayden asked the question, but he was positive what the answer was. His conversation with Lexie flickered through his mind. A very large moment of truth was in front of them, and Hayden only hoped he would be able to handle it the right way.

"That kiss on the deck of the frat house." Leo's voice was as soft as a whisper. "It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I don't want you to be uncomfortable around me, Hayden, but I care about you more than I probably should."

"What do you mean more than you probably should, Leo?" Hayden eased himself out of bed and walked towards his friend. Leo's shoulders were slumped, and the guy looked and sounded totally defeated.

"Please, just stay there while I finish this. Okay?" Leo asked as Hayden got closer. Hayden stood still and allowed him to continue. "I know that there isn't any chance for what I want because you're not gay, and with Noah being gone, Lexie is totally on the market. I just….I had to let you know now that I care about you because I don't want it to come out later because I couldn't lose…"

Leo's voice broke off as his throat closed up from emotion. He felt like he was blowing any chance of friendship with Hayden completely out of the water, but he had to tell him now. If Leo was going to lose Hayden over how he felt, then he wanted it to happen right then and there, not months down the line.

"You're not going to lose me again." Hayden stepped forward and placed his hand on Leo's shoulder. "I told you that on the deck that night. Granted things have been a bit rough, but I'm not going anywhere. Though I do have a question."

Hayden took a deep breath to calm his nerves. His stomach began its internal gymnastics routine, and Hayden only hoped that he didn't pass out. Leo turned to face Hayden, and Hayden could see the pain on his face. Leo was worried that Hayden was going to turn away from him again.

"Look, Hayden, I'm not going to make any passes at you or anything like that." Leo said with a sigh. "So if that's what you worried…"

"That wasn't what I was going to ask you, Leo. I trust you." Hayden said with a smile as he interrupted Leo. Hayden took another step forward towards Leo, but stopped as Leo backed up. "My question is, do you really call what we did at the frat party a kiss?"

"What?" Leo's voice raised in shock. "What the fuck…"

"It's just that it seemed more like a movie, than reality." Hayden stepped over to Leo before he could move again. Their bodies were inches apart from each other as Hayden reached up and ran his fingertips down Leo's cheek. "It was one of the most amazing moments of my life. I just wanted to know if that's how you always kissed. I guess there's only one way to find that out, huh?"

Leo's body had pulsed with excitement the moment Hayden's fingers touched his skin, but it was Hayden's words that made his breath get caught in his chest. Leo wanted to believe it was all really happening, but his mind was telling him that there was no way it could be true. The pad of Hayden's thumb brushed over Leo's bottom lip, and his body trembled.

Hayden wrapped an arm around Leo's waist and pulled their hard bodies together. Leo continued to stand motionless, and adrenaline surged through Hayden's body. Was this a mistake after all? Leo's eyes blinked, and it was like he was coming out of some type of trance. Hayden felt Leo's strong arm wrap around him, and their bodies were pressed even more tightly together.

Hayden leaned forward and pressed his lips gently against Leo's. His hand instinctively reached back, and his fingers got tangled in Leo's soft, thick hair. Hayden's mouth slowly opened, and his tongue pressed against Leo's lips pleading for entry. Leo's mouth immediately opened allowing Hayden's tongue to slide in. Hayden's body shook as he felt their tongues push against each other, and suddenly everything else faded away, exactly like it had that night at the frat party.

As Hayden probed the fiery inside of Leo's mouth a low groan rumbled in the back of his throat. He felt Leo's hand massage and pull on the back of his head. It was as if Leo was trying to consume Hayden, and it was a feeling that Hayden reveled in. He was tired of being scared and living his life in fear. Hayden was ready, finally ready, to completely let himself go. The kiss could have lasted minutes or hours for the two of them because time meant absolutely nothing.

All good things do come to an end at some point, and as their kiss finally ended the two of them shared small kisses. Kisses of promise and passion. Hayden looked into Leo's eyes, and he could see that the spark had returned. The grin that appeared on Hayden's face took Leo's breath away.

"Dear God, please don't let this be a dream." Leo murmured as he ran his fingers over Hayden's face.

"It's not a dream, Leo." Hayden said with a smile as he kissed Leo's fingertips. "I think it's time we stopped dreaming and started living."

Chapter Eight

"Have I told you that I'm really happy about this?" Lexie asked Hayden as she helped pack up another box.

"Yes, you have Lexie. At least like ten times this afternoon." Hayden said with a laugh. He and Leo had spent most of the day, after their kiss, talking about everything that had happened. There had been quite a few tears, but their friendship was definitely stronger for it. In fact, Hayden felt that he was falling for Leo faster than ever. "I appreciate you coming over to help. I think if I would have let Leo help me, he would have broken stuff. I have the feeling he would have just thrown everything into boxes just to move faster."

"You're damn right he would have." Lexie said with a laugh. "I'm glad things are working out, and that the two of you have mended the fences, so to speak. Leo called me after you left, and he sounded so happy I thought he was going to burst." Lexie casually glanced over at Hayden. "I wonder why that is?"

"I don't know. He's probably just happy that we're friends again." Hayden turned away from her as a huge smile lit up his face. He knew that Lexie had an idea of what was going on, but he wanted to bait her for a bit.

"Leo did mention something to me about a pretty hot and heavy kiss, too." Lexie said with a giggle.

"I knew he wouldn't keep his mouth shut." Hayden said with a pretend sigh. "Do the two of you have any secrets?"

"Nope." Lexie said with a grin. "Well, the fact that he was gay was a bit of a secret, but I know everything now. Even a few of the dirty things he's thought about."

"Excuse me?" Hayden couldn't help the blush that crept up over his face.

"I'm not going to divulge such top secret information." Lexie winked at him. "You'll find out in time what I'm talking about."

"I'm sure that I will." Hayden smiled. "It will be interesting to see if his ideas match up with any of mine." Hayden wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"Well, you could always tell me your ideas, and I could let you know." Lexie said with a grin.

"That's ok. I'm sure you'll extract the information out of Leo when I'm done." Hayden said with a giggle.

In one quick movement Lexie had grabbed Hayden and pulled him down on the bed. She immediately began to hit all of his weak areas with her nimble fingers. Within seconds Hayden had been reduced to a squirming, laughing mess.

"I see you're going through a normal Lexie interrogation."

The pair looked up to see Leo standing in the open doorway. He was covered in sweat and had obviously been out running. Hayden had to stop himself from drooling as he took in the sight of Leo's body. Leo's gray t-shirt had been cut in half to show off his rock hard abs. The small running shorts he wore showed off every inch of his tanned muscular legs. There was a great temptation inside of Hayden to rush over and lick the sweat off of Leo's hot body.

"At least I haven't cracked and given away information. Mister kiss and tell." Hayden gave Leo a fake angry look. Leo opened his mouth to protest, but Hayden held up his hand to stop him. "I don't want to hear any excuses either. It's not like she tickled you since you talked to her over the phone."

"I'm not very ticklish to begin with, but through the years she's learned some secret spots." Leo said with a pout. "She said I sounded happy when I called her this morning, and she threatened bodily harm if I didn't tell her."

"So you are ticklish?" Hayden said with a grin. He glanced over at Lexie and raised his eyebrow in question. She immediately leaned over and whispered a few things in Hayden's ear.

"Hey, no fair!" Leo exclaimed and rushed into the room. He quickly pulled Lexie away from Hayden. "You can't be sharing information like that. Whose side are you on?"

"My own." Lexie said with a laugh. She wiped her arms off where Leo had touched her and shot him an evil look. ‘You are a sweaty pig. Go get cleaned up and then get back here to help."

"Why should I? If I'm going to help move this stuff I'm going to get all sweaty anyways." Leo stretched as he talked, which caused his shirt to move up exposing more of his chest. The way his body arched also brought attention to the massive bulge that tried to stay contained behind his running shorts.

"Well you have to at least go change because otherwise Hayden won't be able to concentrate." Lexie said with a sigh as she took in Hayden's glazed expression.

Hayden grinned as he saw Leo blush harder than ever. One of the things that turned Hayden on more than anything was Leo's casualness about his looks. The man had no clue the effect he had on people, and he was definitely having an effect on Hayden at the moment. Leo agreed to go change, but not before he quickly swooped down and placed a gentle kiss on Hayden's lips. The boy moved so fast Hayden barely had a chance to respond as he watched Leo's hot ass saunter out of the room.

"That boy is the total incarnation of sin." Hayden said with a slow breath.

"And the kicker is he doesn't even know it." Lexie said with a laugh. "I'm practically his sister, but even I can see how hot that boy is. If I were you I would be all over that tonight."

"I'll have to do a little research before that." Hayden quietly mumbled as he started to pack things up again.

"Have you never…" Lexie's question trailed off as Hayden blushed. "You're a virgin?"

"I haven't really had the opportunity to do anything before. Leo was the first guy I ever kissed actually." Hayden quietly said as he taped up a box. He felt Lexie's hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, stud." Lexie said comfortingly. "Leo's in the same boat as you. You were the first guy he kissed."

"Wow." Her words surprised Hayden. He had expected Leo to have some experience because the guy was so damn good looking.

"Don't be nervous, sweetie." Lexie said as she hugged Hayden from behind. "The two of you have an amazing gift to share with each other. Just go with whatever feels right, and things will work out fine."

"We can only hope." Hayden said with a nervous chuckle.

Leo pushed the two beds together as a dazzling grin lit up his face. They had finally gotten all of Hayden's things moved in, and Leo was happier than a pig in mud. Their rooming together would give them a better opportunity to get to know each other since their classes and schedules were a bit opposite of each other. It didn't hurt that they would be able to share the same bed either, which was something Leo was definitely looking forward to.

His attraction to Hayden was something that excited, but yet confused Leo. He had found men attractive before, but it was different with Hayden. Leo felt drawn to the man. His attraction wasn't just physical, it was mental as well. Hayden was able to arouse Leo on all levels, and it was something he had never encountered before. For the first time in his life, Leo wanted to give himself completely over to someone, physically and mentally. He just wasn't sure how fast Hayden wanted their relationship to progress.

Leo could almost still feel his lips burn from the kiss they shared this morning. It was so intense he had almost had an orgasm without even touching himself. Hayden turned him on to the point that everything else faded away. He could totally get lost in those sharp, blue eyes. Leo sat on the edge of the bed anxiously awaiting Hayden to return from the bathroom.

Leo had taken a shower earlier while Hayden had unpacked his clothes. When Leo returned to the room, Hayden had taken off to take a shower himself. Leo thought about the two of them sharing a shower, but he knew there would have been no way he could have controlled himself. Leo turned to the door as Hayden walked back in from his shower. He was wearing a white robe that was loosely tied around the waist. The robe showed off just enough skin for Leo to feel his cock stir.

1...56789...12