Popular Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait anymore, Leo," Hayden panted. "I need you right now."

Leo slowly slid his body on top of Hayden's. The head of Leo's cock had been leaking steadily and provided the perfect slickness to enter his lover. He could feel Hayden's ass muscles pulse and twitch as the thick head came into contact with it. Leo's body trembled from the shock waves that rocked through his body. Leo gazed into Hayden's eyes, and the complete look of need and love that he found there took this breath away.

Hayden's long, muscular legs wrapped around Leo's waist, and, as Hayden pulled Leo closer to him, the head of Leo's cock slid into his ass. Hayden's body shook from feeling his boyfriend in him for the first time. The pleasure that shot through his body told Hayden this wouldn't be the only time Leo was inside of him. Leo's entire body tensed as an exquisite and incredible heat surrounded his cock. It took every ounce of strength he had to stop himself from cumming.

"My God, Hayden," Leo panted. "You feel so fucking good."

Hayden didn't bother answering. Instead, he pushed his hips up, causing Leo to slowly sink into him completely. As he felt Leo's hairy balls push up against his ass, Hayden squeezed tightly with his internal muscles. He felt Leo's body shudder violently, but Hayden knew he hadn't sent his boyfriend over the edge.

"Make love to me, Leo," Hayden whispered into Leo's ear as he gently chewed on his boyfriend's earlobe.

Leo paused to catch his breath before he started the slow withdrawal from Hayden's ass. He eased back until the head of his thick cock rested just inside, and then Leo slowly pressed forward again. Their bodies shuddered against each other as their lips met in a passionate kiss. There was an urge deep inside of Leo to quicken his pace, but Leo steadily controlled himself. As much as he wanted to plunge in and out of his lover's sweet ass, he wanted this moment to burn into their memories forever.

Leo still felt some residual guilt over everything that had happened, and he planned on making it up to Hayden right then and there. As his hard cock slowly slide deep inside of Hayden it brushed across that special spot. Leo watched as Hayden's eyes rolled into the back of his head and incoherent mumbles flowed from his mouth. Leo altered his slow, gentle strokes to ensure that he hit Hayden's prostate on every stroke.

Hayden started pushing his ass back against Leo. Hayden knew that Leo was a passionate person, but the way he was making Hayden feel at that moment went beyond any of Hayden's dreams. The amount of love that Leo was showing him made tears well up in Hayden's eyes. He never thought anyone would care for him, but Leo was shattering those thoughts over and over.

"Baby, I'm so close," Leo panted in Hayden's ear. A sheen of sweat covered his body as he continued his slow strokes.

"Me too," Hayden breathed. "Shoot inside me, Leo. Give me your love."

Leo pulled back one more time, and, as he pushed back into the hot, fiery ass underneath him, Leo's body exploded. His cock had a mind of its own as it buried itself even deeper into Hayden. Hayden's balls churned and exploded as he felt Leo's cum coat his tight ass. His orgasm was so intense he could feel ropes of hot cum splatter across his face and neck.

Leo immediately began licking and sucking his lover's body clean. Hayden couldn't help but remember their love making the day before.

"You gonna share some of that?" He asked with a chuckle.

Their lips met in a deep, sweet kiss, a kiss that was filled with an incredible love and passion. Something seemed to shift inside Hayden, and he found a peace that he had never known. It was almost as if their souls had joined together as one. Leo gently pulled out of Hayden and lay down beside him.

"I feel so fucking good right now." Leo's face broke out in an amazing smile. "I'm so relaxed I could fall asleep."

"A nap sounds good." Hayden smiled and rolled onto his side with his back facing against Leo. He felt Leo's hairy chest press up against his back, and it felt so good. Hayden reached back and guided Leo's semi-hard cock back into his ass. "I want to sleep with you inside me. Is that okay?"

"I love you." Leo didn't trust himself to say much more than that. Emotions choked his throat. His love for Hayden ran very deep, and he hoped to spend the rest of his life with the gorgeous man in front of him.

"I love you too, Leo." Hayden's voice was fading as sleep overtook him. "Make sure you wake me up with that sweet dick of yours, baby."

Leo's dick started to thicken just thinking about it. He chuckled and pulled Hayden tight against him. Leo gently kissed and nuzzled against Hayden's neck. It was only a matter of minutes before sleep overtook Leo as well, and they drifted through happy dreams together.

"Who picked this damn chick flick to watch?" Lexie groaned and stretched as Hayden blushed at her comment. She was sprawled with her back on Leo and Hayden's bed. "Don't get me wrong, Hayden. I love Julia Roberts, but I would have rather had at least some violence in the movie. You guys are so gay."

"You got to pick last week's movies, Lexie. It was Hayden's turn this week," Leo said with a chuckle. "The second movie is an action flick. Stop teasin my man!"

"I can't help it! He's just so damn cute when he blushes!" Lexie giggled and winked at Hayden, causing his blush to deepen. "See what I mean! I just wanna eat him up!"

As soon as the words left Lexie's mouth she pounced on Hayden and began tickling him. It wasn't long before his laughter echoed through the room along with his pleading for Leo to help him. Leo casually ignored the pair and continued watching the movie. Hayden's giggling suddenly stopped, and Leo looked over to see what the two of them were up to.

"What are…" Leo started to ask, but he was tackled by his boyfriend and twin. Two sets of hands unmercifully tickled every inch of his body. "Stop!" Leo called out through his laughter.

"I don't think so, stud." Hayden grinned wickedly at Leo. "You weren't coming to my rescue."

Leo broke free from their tickling and quickly pinned Hayden to the bed. His lips locked onto Hayden's, and it looked like he was trying to smother Hayden with a kiss. The moment was broken when Leo felt a sharp slap on his ass. He had forgotten that Lexie was there. Leo yelped as he jumped off of Hayden in surprise. Hayden and Lexie both started howling as they watched Leo's body tilt and fall off the edge of the bed.

"It's not funny, you bitches! My ass is killing me!" Leo's hurt voice called up to them.

"Look at this way, Leo…it's incredibly entertaining for me." Lexie chuckled. "Besides, your ass would have been sore tonight when Hayden was done with you, anyway."

Hayden couldn't help it as another blush covered his face. He normally wasn't so easily embarrassed, but the way Lexie's voice almost growled some of her jibes was too much for Hayden. He had never met a woman that was so outspoken and sexual before.

"I think I better put in the other movie. My body can't take any more of this abuse." Leo sighed as he stood up and made his way over to the television.

As the movie started the three friends reorganized themselves on the bed. Lexie was lying on her stomach facing the end of the bed. Leo sat with his back against the wall and pulled Hayden up against his chest.

"Hopefully my ass won't be sore later tonight." Leo whispered in Hayden's ear. "I don't know how you do it, but you've given me the urge to throw my legs up in the air."

Hayden smothered the giggle that almost slipped from his lips. If Lexie heard it, she'd make some comment, and Hayden's face almost ached from all the blushing that night, as it was. In answer to Leo's comment, Hayden gently ran his fingertips over his boyfriend's inner thigh. Leo's reaction was almost immediate as his body started to tremble at Hayden's touch.

Leo was surprised at how easily his body responded to Hayden. It was almost as if Hayden knew Leo's body better then he did. His boyfriend seemed to know exactly where and how to touch him and drive him up the wall with desire. Leo was thankful when Hayden's light stroking stopped. Otherwise, he might have lost control and flooded his pants. It would have been too embarrassing to have to change his pants without explaining to Lexie why.

"I think we should go out clubbing tomorrow night," Lexie said after the movie was over. "We haven't been out in a while."

"You just want to dance with my man some more." Leo teased his twin.

"You're damn straight…well…you know what I mean." Lexie stuck her tongue out at Leo. "I'm gonna turn in for the night. Meet you two for lunch tomorrow?"

The guys nodded in response and each of them gave Lexie a hug and kiss goodnight. Leo followed Lexie to the door as they decided where to meet the next day. He locked the door after Lexie left and turned around to find Hayden lying on his back on the bed…naked.

"Boy, do you move fast," Leo chuckled. He could feel his pants tightening as his body hardened at the sight of his naked boyfriend.

"Are you going to stand there and stare at me or get naked and join me?" A hungry look appeared on Hayden's face. He reached down and started to gently stroke himself.

Leo didn't have to be told twice. He quickly started to undress and moved over to their bed. Their naked bodies tangled together as they shared a deep kiss.

The music pulsed through the club as Leo took a swallow of his beer. Leo's eyes remained transfixed on the dance floor as Hayden and Lexie danced. Hayden seemed to be gaining more confidence since they had started dating. Lexie had coaxed Hayden out of his shirt and left it at the table for Leo to keep an eye on. Leo was totally aroused watching the sweaty muscles of Hayden's body as they danced.

Leo's desire and attraction to Hayden almost frightened him. Hayden had a power over him that Leo had never experienced before. Just seeing Hayden's bright smile was enough to make his knees go weak and his heart melt. He felt connected to Hayden in a way he never felt before. Leo didn't even feel as connected to Lexie, and that was saying a lot.

Once again, the crowd on the dance floor seemed to naturally part and give Hayden and Lexie room to move. It didn't take long before all eyes in the club were practically focused on the two of them. Leo thought he'd feel jealous watching Lexie run her hands all over Hayden as they danced, but he didn't. If anything, he felt proud to see his boyfriend attracting so much attention. He felt proud to have a man like Hayden in his life.

For once in his life, he felt secure about his sexuality, in fact he was thinking about coming out to his parents, something he thought wouldn't happen for a long time, if at all. Hayden was the one who changed his mind about that. His life seemed more wonderful and happy with Hayden in it. He felt blessed and lucky that he ran into Hayden that day on the Court. Life certainly couldn't have been more perfect at the moment.

Leo watched as Lexie and Hayden made their way back to the table. He noticed the hungry glances that women--and a few men--were making at Hayden. Leo shivered as desire continued to flood through his body. It was taking all of his strength not to strip Hayden down and have his way him right there. Lexie sat down across from Leo, and Hayden stood behind him.

"I saw you watching us, baby. It was making me so hot," Hayden whispered in Leo's ear as he leaned down to get his beer. Leo could feel the heat radiating off of Hayden's body. Hayden moved to sit down next to Leo, but Leo pulled him into his lap instead.

"I think you'd be more comfortable sitting here." Leo winked.

"I don't know." Hayden replied as he rubbed his ass into Leo's already hard crotch. "It feels a bit lumpy to me."

"Don't make me get out the hose," Lexie taunted them.

"You must have read my mind, Lexie." Hayden winked at her. "I was just about to get the hose out."

Lexie and Hayden both laughed as they watched Leo blush. It used to be difficult to get the best of Leo, but Hayden seemed to be able to do it without any problems. Hayden leaned down and gave Leo a quick but passionate kiss on the lips. He knew Leo wanted a longer kiss, but he was enjoying teasing his boyfriend. Hayden purposefully shifted around in Leo's lap a bit more before turning his attention to Lexie. He was about to make an off color comment to her when he noticed the man approaching their table. Hayden's body stiffened, and he wished he had his shirt on.

"Hayden! I thought that was you," the man said as he stopped by their table.

"Benjamin." Hayden's voice was quiet and clipped. Leo could feel the tension running through his boyfriend's body. "What are you doing here?"

"Reynolds has an amazing pre-med course. I transferred here last week." Ben gave the group a bright smile. "Are you going to introduce me to your friends?"

"What do you know about friends?" Hayden gave Benjamin a cold look. "It was nice seeing you again, but we were just leaving."

Hayden stood up and grabbed his shirt. Without another word, he walked away. Leo and Lexie shared a confused look with each other, but quickly followed after Hayden. They couldn't understand Hayden's reaction to this new guy, but they were definitely going to find out what it was going on.

Chapter Ten

Hayden stumbled out of the club as he tried to pull his shirt back down over his sweaty upper body. He tried to keep his face as smooth as possible as rage thundered through his body. It just wasn't fair, damn it. His life was finally getting on track, and then Benjamin showed up. Hayden slammed through the clubs doors into cool evening air.

His head swam as he took a deep breath to calm himself down. Why couldn't things in his life just be calm for some time? Why is that every time he started to feel happiness something had to ruin it? Hayden could only hope that he could avoid Benjamin. He really didn't want to have anything to do with the guy. Hayden paused as he heard his name called about from behind. He spun around expecting to find Leo and Lexie there, but he was mistaken.

"What the fuck do you want?" Hayden spat at Benjamin.

"About ten seconds of your time." Benjamin was about ten feet from him. "That is if you can stop being such an asshole."

"I'm sure he has a good reason for it." Leo came up beside Hayden, and Lexie was just two steps behind him.

"Well, he needs to know the truth about what happened. You never gave me a chance to explain, Hayden." Benjamin crossed his arms over his chest. Hayden could see the look of pain on his face, and Hayden couldn't help feel his defenses start to crumble.


"The truth about what?" Lexie asked as she defiantly looked at Benjamin, daring him to put one foot out of line.

"You think I betrayed your trust, Hayden, but it wasn't me." Benjamin's voice was strong and confident.

"You were the only person that knew! I didn't tell anyone else." Hayden spat as he took a step towards his old friend. Leo grabbed a hold of his arm to keep him back.

"What did you tell him, sweetie?" Lexie laid a calming hand on Hayden's shoulder.

"I transferred to Hayden's high school in my junior year. My dad was in the Marine Corps and we were constantly moving all over the country." Benjamin's voice had become quiet and slightly hesitant. "Hayden was assigned to tutor me to help me catch up in my classes. After a few weeks we had become pretty good friends…best friends I had thought."

"We WERE best friends, but you fucked that up pretty well." Hayden glared at the man standing across from him.

"Hayden was staying over at my house the summer before our senior year." Benjamin continued. "My dad had let us have some beer since we were staying in the house. After a few hours we were both drunk off our asses. We were having a blast and just sharing shit about our lives. That's when you told me…"

"You came out to him." Lexie quietly concluded when Benjamin's voice went quiet.

"Yeah, I did. He acted like he was so cool with it, and that there wasn't any problem." Hayden's face had turned to stone. "Then our senior year started and the whole school had known. I didn't bother denying it because no one would have believed me. I was harassed the entire year. It was YOUR fault that my last year at school was hell!" Hayden pulled away from Leo and stalked towards Benjamin. He poked his old friend in the chest. "YOU told everyone! You were one of my first real friends. You didn't care about my money or what I could do for you. How could you do that to me?"

"I didn't!" Benjamin's eyes were wide with fear. "I swear I didn't tell anyone, Hayden!"

"Then how the fuck did everyone find out, Benji?" Hayden sneered as his used his friend's old nickname. "Did a little bird sit in your family room window that night and then fly away and tell everyone?"

"My sister overheard you, Hayden." Benji's eyes were quickly filling up with tears. "Lily had the biggest crush on you, and when she found out that you were gay…well she didn't like it. My dad may have been in the military, but he was totally cool with gay people. Shit, his best friend is gay. I was fucking shocked to find out that Lily hated gay people."

"You're telling me that Lily told everyone at school?" Hayden was shocked. Lily had always been so nice and sweet to him. "Why would she do that?"

"She was having a hard time fitting in at school, and she was trying to make friends with some of the cheerleaders. She thought giving them some juicy gossip would help her make friends." Benji looked down at his shoes.

"Well, did it work?" Hayden asked.

"Yeah, I guess it did. Lily was quickly pulled into the supposed ‘in' crowd." Benji finally looked back up at Hayden. "I'm so sorry, Hayden. I never wanted to see you get hurt."

"If you were my best friend, then why didn't you stand by me?" Hayden's pain was evident in his voice. "If we were such great friends why weren't you there for me?"

"I couldn't, Hayden. You weren't the only one with secrets." Benji whispered. "I always confided in Lily. She was my sister and I trusted her. So when she confronted me with what she heard, and she acted so cool about it, I admitted…"

"Oh my God." Lexie gasped as she realized what was happening. Everyone looked at her questioningly. "You're gay. You were crushing on Hayden, and your sister used that against you."

"What are you fucking psychic?" Benji looked at her in shock.

"Just be lucky I'm not charging by the minute." Lexie smiled at him.

"You had a crush on me?" Hayden was completely shocked.

"I had been out to my family for a few years." Benji admitted. "My parents and Lily were so accepting of it. That's why I didn't think there was a problem in confiding to her. When school started again, and everyone was talking about you, I confronted Lily. She told me that if I didn't keep my distance from you, then she'd out me too."

"So you saved your own ass instead of sticking by your best friend?" Leo growled. Leo definitely wasn't happy to find out that his boyfriend's old best friend not only betrayed him, but also was possibly harboring an old crush.

"So I'm a fucking coward, okay!" Benji snapped back. "It's not something I'm proud of. I wish that I had stuck by you, Hayden. I was just so scared and afraid. I…"

"It's okay." Hayden replied. The three of them looked at him in shock. "I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I dealt with that year. I'm not saying that I'm not hurt by what you did, but I understand why you did it."

"So you're just going to forget everything that happened and forgive him? Just like that?" Leo asked incredulously. "How can you just let things go like that?"

"You of all people should know how forgiving I am, Leo." Hayden locked eyes with his boyfriend. "I'm not saying that I'm going to immediately forgive Benji for what happened, but I'll give him the chance to be my friend again. Everyone deserves a second chance, right Leo?"