Porcelain Doll

Story Info
I look weak, but I like it hard. Believe me, I can take it.
1.1k words
3.96
23.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth makes its way across my pale skin, leaving in its wake a trail of saliva and goose bumps. My neck has always been a sensitive area.

I beg for more, my naked form pulsing from underneath his own strong body.

He gives me what I want and it only gets slightly better with his small bites on my delicate skin.

His teeth graze my pulse, but it's still not enough. I want more, always. Even if it hurts. Especially if it leaves a mark.

I can tell though that he doesn't want to get too rough with me. He's scared he's going to break me, but it's a shame, because he doesn't know how I like it.

I want him to take me, face down into the ground or so to speak. Why can't he see that I want to be controlled? The feeling of submission never fails to make me complete.

His tongue laps at my collarbone and I can't help but think how much fucking better it would be if he could just draw a sliver of blood from one of the visible veins that trace my skin. Any really would do. Red has always been my favorite color.

I finally decide that the foreplay is enough. If he doesn't fuck me now, I'll just have to find someone that will. The night is young.

''Come on love; let's get to what we're both here for. I want to feel you inside me.''

He seems flustered for a moment. His bright blue eyes are wide open; like he's surprised I'm so willing to take his dick up my ass so fast. We just met. The look of disbelief passes soon though.

He takes his time slicking up his fingers with the lube I told him would be in the back pocket of my favorite pair of too tight black jeans, the one's he had taking off only a moment ago.

He tweaks my nipples with his wet fingers, and then trails them down across my ribs. It tickles, I like it, but it's still not where I want his attention to be. He touch is soothing, not at all familiar to me. I'm about to protest, but then he gets to his prize.

A single digit spears me open. Then another goes in easily enough right after, and soon a third, because let's face it, I'm use to this by now. I just love the feel of myself stretching around to accommodate a foreign object. It's like I have no other choice than to take it.

He's enjoying himself, seeing his fingers pump in and out of my opening. I can tell by the fact that doing so makes him moan and grunt and breath harder to match my own panting and pleading and cries.

''I'm ready.''

It's not whispered; it's demanding and quite crude compared to his soft expression. Why did I pick him out of all the people in the club that were willing to fuck me? He's not the type I usually go for. His hands are strong, sure, but his touch is gentle. His hair is dark, black even, but not his demeanor.

''Are you sure? I mean, maybe I should prepare you a little longer. Better be safe –''

Maybe I should make myself clearer with the people I decide to bring home so they can fuck me like the little bitch in heat that I am. I look weak, yes, but I like it hard. Believe me, I can take it.

''Fuck baby, I'm not a porcelain doll. Just stick it in my ass already.''

Again, he looks taken aback. He's still horny though and he still wants me. The gentleness in his touch is long gone when he flips me over onto my stomach. This attitude change pleases me. I tell him to make me feel it, to make it rough, to make me his to play thing because he can.

''Fine. You want it hard bitch? You're gonna get it.''

I know this is new to him. The words sound forced, but he's already made it this far. He takes a moment to prepare himself. He wants to give me what I desire, but he's not quite there yet. The wait is long but what comes next makes up for it.

The shock of his penetration is intense. It's just a long, agonizing FUCKKKKK that comes out from my chapped lips. His dick makes it way completely inside of my channel, all eight inches of hard flesh, raw stabbing manhood.

Guttural sounds try to escape from my throat, but his hand is now covering my mouth. I open up to lick his fingers, the ones that were in the dirtiest crevasses of my being before. Then I suck on them, swirling my tongue around each digit. It's nasty and I love it.

He stays still only for a moment, inside of my hot and warm and tight channel, before he withdraws. I like the raw feeling that it leaves coming out. Wouldn't it be perfect if I was still sore tomorrow? That I could still feel the sting of being full to the brim with another man's lust?

Then both of his hands come to hold my hips in a possessive grip. He proceeds to ram himself back in hard and so damn rough I swear I'm ready to cum just from the way he's so into it now. I want to wait a little though. I want to fall over the edge with the feeling of his release inside of me. If I'm lucky, it's going to burn so fucking good.

His grip tangles itself into my shoulder length soft blonde wavy locks. He turns my head to face him. I look over my shoulder, my gaze locking to his. Our mouths meet in a passionate, searing kiss. I'm glad that his pace doesn't slow when he does this.

''What's your name?'' He asks, his breath ragged. There is spit dripping from my own panting mouth, but I manage to answer anyways.

''Gabriel. You?''

''Damien.''

I like it.

''Ok. Now make me scream it.''

He does. I see stars. I yell and moan and trash. I'm close, so is he.

He pulls out and I grunt in disapproval and want. He turns me over onto my back and stabs himself into my guts one more time. He finds my prostate again. His hands are on my arousal.

''I want to see your eyes. I want to see you cum for me, from this.''

I do. My ass pulses around his dick and he hits his peak inside of me, filling me with his seed.

We ride it out for a while, bucking wildly against each other, wanting to make it last.

When we're finally spent, he falls on top of me, as his dick slips out of my ravaged hole. He hugs me close to his body, almost hurting me. It's ok; I like to feel possessed.

Before I have the energy to do anything more, my eyes fall shut and I feel myself drift off to a well deserved slumber.