Porn Audition?

Story Info
Woods walk leads to sucking Peter North's cock.
2k words
4.31
65.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InYo
InYo
46 Followers

I firmly believe that the porn star Peter North is the god that all cocksuckers should worship. I mean who hasn't watched a scene in a porno with him in it and wanted to wrap their lips around his massive cock? It's long, thick, and perfect in every way. I get so jealous of those sexy women he's with as they get to suck and fuck him, his mighty manhood pushing into their tight holes or deep into their throats. But the best part is always at the end, when he pulls out and shoots the biggest load of cum of any actor in porno. His cum coats each woman (or women) so thickly I moan when I watch it. I want to taste his cum so much that I'd lick it off of their firm young bodies or even suck it out of their pussies just for a taste. But of course my preferred way to drink it would be straight from the source…

I always imagine it this way; I'm walking through the woods at a nearby lake, and as I come around a large rock I hear moaning. I slow down and creep around the corner to find a Peter leaning back against another boulder, his pants around his ankles, and a young brunette kneeling in front of him licking the length of his rock hard shaft. She's naked except for her white sandals, and her long hair sways back and forth across her bare back. Her legs are slightly spread, and I can see wetness running down her legs. I instantly become aroused and begin to rub myself through my jeans.

I watch as she polishes his knob with her lips, and then as he shoves that beast deep into her dripping pussy. They fuck for what must be like twenty minutes, when suddenly the brunette whispers something to Peter. He groans as she slips off his hardness, and watch as she scampers off towards the bushes. Peter's cock is still hard, and he strokes it absently. Mesmerized by the sight I guess I lose track of where I am because Peter notices me when I stray too far out from my hiding place. He smiles at me and, still stroking himself, and motions me to come over. I walk over in a daze, my eyes roving over his firm body and avoiding his eyes.

"So, you liked what you saw?" Peter asked. I nod yes, and tell him that I have always admired his "cockmanship." He laughs and tells me the girl had to go to the bathroom, and how hard it is to keep in the mood while waiting for her to come back. My eyes keep dropping to his semi-hard cock, still slick with her juices. "You like?" I gulp and nod. "Want to feel it?" I feel myself blush, but I nod yes again. I reach out and nervously cup it from below, surprised by how warm it feels to the touch. Peter groans, "Tighter" he commands. I close my hand around his manhood, and feel the brunette's cum ooze in between my fingers. Peter groans louder and lets go of his cock, leaving the whole shaft free for my hand (which seemed small wrapped around his giant cock). "Stroke it," he urges.

Like in a dream my hand begins to move slowly up and down the full length of his shaft, sliding easily because of the cum lubrication. One second I felt the base of the head bump against my little finger, the next my index finger was nudging his sack. My hand begins to get used to the sensation of his silky skin moving over his hardness, and I begin to stroke faster. But the angle is weird, being palm up, and I can't get a good rhythm going. However I am enjoying watching him move his hips in unison with my stroking and don't want to stop. So I switch hands and grip his shaft overhand; it becomes much easier to go faster, but is still kind of awkward. There is only one thing to do.

I lower myself until I am squatting before him, which put his magnificent rod in line with my face. I continue to pump him, which is much easier and comfortable now, and with my free hand I cup his balls. I feel his nuts as they roll around in my hand, almost like separate beings with minds of their own. I hold, stroke, tickle and tug on his big beautiful nuts, enjoying feeling him respond to my hands. He begins groaning and tells me that I stroked cock like an expert; I tell him it is my second favorite activity. When he asks what my favorite one is I look up at him and I blush. "Sucking cock," I reply.

He smiles at me and reaches out and grabs my head and draws it towards his monster. I stare at the large head as I approach it, it's unblinking eye oozing precum. I close my eyes, open my mouth, and he guides the head to my lips. I let it push my lips apart as it slides in, and felt my lips come slightly together as the head moves into my mouth and I wrap my lips around the shaft. It is then that I feel it bump into my tongue; instantly I taste his precum… it is kinda earthy in taste, but not bad at all. I lower my tongue in my mouth and am rewarded by the sensation of his shaft sliding up the length of it. My hand is still gripped around his cock about mid-shaft, and my lips bump against it. It is a good thing too, as I am already wondering if I can fit the whole thing in my mouth; it's a good time to pause.

Even with only the first inch or two in my mouth I am in heaven! I can feel him throbbing, and the gentle pull of his hands on my head begs for more. I start up a slow rhythm, moving my head back and forth over the tip and first inch or two, my tongue caressing along the bottom softly. I make sure that I curl my lips over my teeth as I do it so as not to scrape them along my new toy. I begin to move the hand I still have wrapped around his shaft in long strokes, from the base of his cock to my pursed lips. Just holding the tip in my mouth I begin to jerk him off, rolling my tongue around the head. I can feel him twitch as I pump him.

After a few minutes my mouth adjusts to his size, and I begin to sink it deeper into my mouth. When I start to gag I pause and suck for a while, allowing myself time to get used to it. I use these pauses to stroke the bottom of his shaft with the tip of my tongue; I'd grin if I could when I hear him moan. After quite a bit of time I feel his tip reach the back of my throat, and I pause disappointed; there is still at least 3" of his magnificent cock left still outside my mouth. I wrap my fist around it and squeeze it firmly, casting my eyes upwards to his face. Peter looks down at me and smiles. "Oh you suck cock really good," he says, "but you have to get it all in… let me help you."

Peter pins my head to his crotch by grabbing the back of my head with one hand, and he reaches behind my back with the other one. I feel his hand grab the back of my jeans and pull up. Since my head is pinned I can't actually get up, but I end up straightening my legs until I am standing straight up, but bent 90 degrees at the waist. This caused me to tilt my head way back, straightening my throat. I hear Peter's voice above me, "Now, breathe through your nose and keep swallowing."

This is all the warning I get before he begins to push his cock deeper into me, and I felt it pop into my throat. I start to panic and began to push away from the monster intruding into me but my wrists are grabbed and pulled away from Peter's hips and behind my back. I can't see anything from this angle, impaled on Peter's shaft, except for the last few inches at the base of his shaft. But I do feel naked flesh against my hands, decidedly soft female flesh, and feel someone standing behind me lean over my back.

"So you thought you'd steal my property?" A girl's voice whispers in my ear; I assume belonging to the brunette from earlier. Busted! "Well you're going to get more than you anticipated!" I can hear the threat in her voice. My hands are tied roughly behind my back, and although she climbs off my back I still can't move. My knees are locked and Peter is still holding my head firmly. He starts slowly moving his hips, sliding his cock deeper into my throat slightly before pulling back a bit. I frantically swallow and breathe through my nose… I can't believe I can take more of him.

I see the girl out of the corner of my eye snuggle up beside Peter and can hear the two of them necking. She places her hand on the back of my head and grabs my hair roughly. She takes over thrusting my head towards Peter, impaling me on his cock. I watch as Peter masturbates her with his hand, while at the same time fucking my face. The roughness of her thrusting scares me but I feel her make progress, and after a few minutes I have taken all of his cock into me, it resting deeply in my throat. My nose is buried in his soft pubic hair, and breathing deeply through my nose all I can smell is his man scent.

The more turned on she gets the rougher she uses my mouth to fuck Peter's cock, her fingers wrapped in my hair pushing and pulling my head back and forth. The monster cock punches deep into me, making me gag from the assault… somehow I manage not to puke as it slides down my throat, stretching me. My nose keeps banging against his crotch, stunning me with each thrust. I hear Peter groan with each penetration, and feel his balls tighten against my chin. Soon he began grunting and I knew what was coming.

Frantically I began swallowing as his famous cumshot erupted inside my throat in an attempt not to drown. They both had grabbed my head by this point and continued to pump back and forth so the jizz didn't just go down my throat. Several shots also coated my mouth, providing yet more lubricant for thrusting. Even as I fought not to choke I marveled about how creamy and tasty his seed was.

After what seemed like forever, and having swallowed what felt like a gallon of spunk, the thrusting slowed and he grabbed his cock and slowly withdrew it from my sorely used mouth with a pop. It was still partially hard as he stood in front of me stroking it. The brunette grabbed my head again and held me still as Peter fired a couple of final blasts of his cream all over my face, getting it in my hair, all over my face, up my nose and in my eye. I must have been a sight kneeling before them, my hands bound behind my back, cum dripping of my face and my used mouth still open wide.

The brunette let go of my head and Peter gathered their clothes as I sat there, listening to both of them laugh. Finally Peter turns back to me and smiles. "Thanks, you're talented… ever thought about being in the movies? I always need a new bitch." I smile at him. As he walks away I hear him say to me, "Call me when you are hungry again...

InYo
InYo
46 Followers