Porn Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitchel: I find that hard to believe. When was the last time?

Alexis: A few months ago.

Mitchel: And?

Alexis: And? I mean, it was okay. I just feel like there is something else out there. I've been with only four partners and one was the same for over twenty years.

Mitchel: What's your favorite position?

Alexis: (She paused for a second, a bit taken back by the question. She thought to herself that this was what she was here for.) Umm.... Missionary

Mitchel: Why missionary?

Alexis: Well, is this weird, but I like to watch the guy fucking me.

Mitchel: That's not weird, doll. You like giving head?

Alexis: I do. I mean I know most women hate it, but I do enjoy pleasing the guy.

Mitchel: You do anal, Alexis?

Alexis: My husband and I did try a few times, but I'm not sure if I want to do it. We're not doing it, right?

Mitchel: No, not on this shoot; but, hopefully, in the future. So, who's your perfect partner?

Alexis: Well, I like tall guys. He doesn't have to be really buff, but in shape.

Mitchel: What about cock size? Does that matter for you, Alexis?

Alexis: Well, my husband was average size. I don't think I've ever had a big one. Is this guy big?

Mitchel: He is. I'm not sure, but I think he is pretty big.

Alexis: Well, I guess I will see...

Mitchel: Is that okay?

Alexis: Yes, I'm excited.

Mitchel: Okay, enough chitchat, Alexis. Let's get going on what we planned here today. I'm going to go have you get ready for your partner. So, head on back to the dressing room area.

...Alexis slowly stood up. Just as she did, Mitchel cut the scene. He gave her a couple of words of encouragement, then one of the stage hands escorted her into the back. She was brought into a changing room with someone to help her with wardrobe and someone to do makeup... about 45 minutes went by and finally she was escorted back out...

...Her red satin corset clung to her body. Her ample breasts jutted out, only half-covered from the corset. Her thong rode high up in her ass crack. She frequently adjusted it as she walked. The red fishnet stockings rode high up her legs and were attached by the garter straps from her corset. The heels were a bit much for her. A clear platform, seven inch high heels. Her makeup was over the top: A deep red lip stick. A dark eye shadow with her lashes very plump. Her big hoop earrings dangled brightly within her long strands of dark brunette hair. Her long French tip nails glistened as she stood in front of Mitchel, and adjusted her outfit...

Mitchel: Wow, look at you, Alexis! You look stunning....

Alexis: Oh. My. God. I've never really dressed like this. And these heels... (She stumbled)

Mitchel: You look fucking hot, babe. No other way to put it.

Alexis: It's so revealing. Everyone can see me.

Mitchel: It is a porn movie, Alexis. Stop playing with your outfit. Just leave it be. It looks great. Okay, so I'm going to bring in this guy, Rod. He will be on the couch when the scene starts. You will walk in, the music won't be playing, but it will be dubbed in. You will start to dance in front of him as he sits. Touch him, touch yourself, and dance. Don't take anything off right away. If I say cut, stay there for a few extra seconds then you're good to pull back from the scene. Just talk like you know each other and you're just having a casual fuck. Don't say "penis," say "cock." Don't say "have sex with me," say "fuck me." You don't have to talk much. And embellish your moans and grunts. Given your experience and his penis size, that shouldn't be too hard.

Alexis: So, I don't meet the guy, really, I just go in and start at it?

Mitchel: It's porn, doll.

Alexis: Why would you cut, too?

Mitchel: Well to change positions, freshen your makeup, and change lighting. We will stop during some scenes in certain positions and have you hold it so we can snap pictures.

Alexis: Okay, I get it.

Mitchel: Also, if something isn't to your liking, use a safe word and we will stop the shoot. Say, "Banana."

Alexis: (She laughed.) Okay, I can remember that.

Mitchel: My assistant will be holding up a white board with instructions, glance over from time to time.

Alexis: Instructions?

Mitchel: Yeah like "suck his cock faster," or "moan louder," stuff like that. Don't be afraid to over embellish things.

Alexis: Okay... I get that.

Mitchel: As for the dialogue, just kind of ad lib. There is no script, just follow Rod's lead. Rod will guide you as to what to do pertaining to the sex part, too. If he tells you to get on your knees, get on your knees. Any questions?

Alexis: No, I got it. It doesn't sound that hard. It's just committing to it.

Mitchel: You ready, Alexis?

Alexis: Umm, yes, I'm ready. Just go stand over there? (She pointed to the other side of the set.)

Mitchel: Yes, and wait until I wave you in.

....Alexis moved to the side. She looked on as Rod walked out. He was quite beefy and tall. He was probably 6'3 and well built. He was pretty tan and wearing just boxers as he sat on the couch. He didn't even really make eye contact with Alexis. He just got in position and talked with Mitchel. Finally, Mitchel backed out and 4 different people moved into positions with cameras and microphones. They started recording as Mitchel waved Alexis in....

...Alexis is a star....

Rod: There you are, baby, I've been looking all over for you.

Alexis: Here I am. (She paused for a second, a bit nervous, then blurted out.) Did you miss me?

Rod: I did miss you. You miss my cock in you?

Alexis: (She blushed at what this complete stranger just said to her, then came up with something worthy of a porn movie to say back to him.) Oh yeah... I miss that big cock deep inside of me.

Rod: Come here, baby. Let me get a better look at you.

Alexis: (She moved closer to him, between his spread apart legs as she slowly turned around for him.)

Rod: (His hands roamed up and down her legs, then her ass.)

Alexis: (Looked over at Mitchel and paused for a few seconds as if she were looking for approval.)

Mitchel: Cut. Cut.

Alexis: (Stopped moving and looked at him, a bit stunned.) What's wrong?

Mitchel: Don't focus on me, focus on Rod. Just glance over at us, we will tell you to look into the camera.

Alexis: Okay, sorry.

Mitchel: It's okay, doll. You're doing great. Alexis, I want you to turn your ass to Rod and bend over slowly, pushing those lovely breasts you have up together as you bend over. Give him a little ass shake then move down his body with his legs. Turn, and get on your knees.

Alexis: Okay.

Mitchel: Okay, rolling in 3-2-1.

Alexis: (She turned her ass to Rod, looked back at him as she shook her ass for him. She did exactly as Mitchel said. She moved slowly and precisely; partly because she didn't want to have to stop again and partly because she wanted to show Rod she could play the part.)

Rod: (Smacked her ass.) There you go, baby.

Alexis: (She was a bit startled by the ass smack, but very turned on. She finished her downward motion and turned to him. Running her hands down his thighs as she quickly got to her knees. She spread her legs apart a little bit as she pulled his cock out through the hole in his boxer briefs. His cock was half hard and she was amazed. It was the biggest she had ever seen in real life. Rod whispered to her to go slow. She looked up at him then down at the cock as she pushed it in between her tits. She was slightly startled by a cameraman who came around behind the couch aiming the camera down at her. She focused on Rod's cock as she moved her lips down to the head of it. She slowly licked the top, then started to suck on it.)

Rod: I missed that sexy mouth of yours sucking me, baby.

Alexis: (She moaned around his cock, letting out a little "mmm" as she started sucking more. She noticed Mitchel's assistant move behind the cameraman behind Rod. She looked up at the board, really quickly, and read -- "Spit on it and jerk it." She followed through with the actions on the board. This wasn't something she normally did but the dirtiness of the action turned her on. She immediately brought her head back down to his cock and sucked it vigorously.)

Rod: (Reached down and rubbed her hard nipples with his hands. He leans over a bit, forcing his big cock a little deeper into her mouth, as he gave her right ass cheek a smack.)

Alexis: (She whimpered at the smack but kept sucking and jerking. She looked up to behind the cameraman and saw on the board, "Look into the camera as you suck." She followed through with the instructions. Her eyes gazed deep into the camera as her mouth worked his cock. She was already more wet than her ex-husband ever got her. Her mouth worked up and down his cock. She went as far as she could, looking up at the camera and then came off of it. She only came off of it for a second. Wanting to impress Rod and Mitchel, she went faster, causing her to gag a bit. Then she heard it.)

Mitchel: Cut. Cut.

Alexis: (Pulling back off his cock as she gasped a few seconds for air.) What, did I do something wrong?

Mitchel: No, that was great. You're a pro, babe. We're going to snap some pictures as you do it. Normally, we don't cut for this, but it's new to you. So, when the photographer comes up and signals you, just stop where you are and look at the camera.

Alexis: Okay, I can do that.

Mitchel: How is she doing on your end, Rod?

Rod: She can suck a cock, man.

Alexis: (She slightly blushed at Rod's comment, however, she got more turned on by it then embarrassed by it.)

Mitchel: Okay, Alexis, get up on your knees more. Put it in your mouth as far as you can and hold it for a few seconds. Keep sucking, but when the photographer motions you to pause, just pause. Okay rolling in 3-2-1.

Alexis: (Didn't hesitate as she moved her lips over his huge cock. She sucked it a bit then stopped and posed. She stopped and posed about 15 different times. She didn't care how many pictures the guy snapped, she just loved feeling Rod's huge cock in her mouth.)

Rod: (He stood up and stepped out of his boxer briefs as he kicked them away.)

Alexis: (Reading the whiteboard, she got up on the heels in a squatting position. She gripped her hand around his cock and jerked it. Again, she paused for more pictures, anxious to get back to pleasing Rod. She did a lot of looking up into the camera as she sucked him. His cock was huge and she just loved feeling it grow in her mouth. She stayed in the squatting position for a few minutes then began to feel uncomfortable. She pulled back and wobbled a bit.)

Mitchel: Cut. Nice job, Alexis. Let's pause for a few minutes.

... Alexis stood up as the makeup lady came over applying more makeup and touching some things up. Before, she remembered being embarrassed as she caught a glimpse of this lady watching her. At this point, however, she stood almost proud of her accomplishment. She took a couple sips of water and looked over at Mitchel talking to Rod....

Mitchel: Alexis, come here and get up on all fours on the couch. Take your thong off first.

Alexis: (She strutted over in her huge heels. So proud that she could move in them freely then. She stopped before the couch and slid off her thong. She went to kick it to the side. A stage hand grabbed it and walked away with it.)

Mitchel: Rod, get ready when we start rolling to get your tongue deep in her... Wait till she is about to climax, then start fucking her.

....Mitchel backed up out of the set and the cameramen moved forward. Alexis looked back in anticipation. She moved around a little bit, a little antsy as she waited for Mitchel to starts to back up....

Mitchel: Okay rolling in 3-2-1....

....Rod bent over a little bit to approach Alexis. He parted her pussy lips with his fingers as he dug in with his tongue. He licked it like a pro. He went up and down on her clit, flicking it with the slightest touch. Then his tongue dug deep as his finger probed deeper....

Alexis: Oh, yes, baby. That feels so fucking good! (She looked back at Rod, then gave the camera this naughty girl look. His tongue felt amazing. It was better than any other man she had ever been with. She braced herself up with her right hand as she rubbed her left breast with her left hand. She moaned loudly every few seconds to Rod's tongue.)

Rod: Yeah, you like that, do you? Let me hear you tell me how much you like that. (He laid a firm smack on her ass with his right hand as his left pointer and middle fingers frantically rubbed her clitoris.)

Alexis: Oh, my god, yes! Ohhhhh, yes, fuck me, baby! C'mon! (She couldn't believe she was blurting out the words. She didn't care; she just wanted to feel that huge cock in her. She looked back to see Rod pull his face away and the head of his cock heading at her open, soaking wet pussy. She gripped the couch in a firm clench with her fingernails as she felt the head of the cock tease her.)

...Rod held her hips firmly as the whole entourage looked on. Mitchel wasn't often speechless during this type of situations, but he didn't say a word as he watched Rod enter this new talent with such ease. Her pussy just parted for Rod as he slid most of his rock hard eleven inches inside of her. He, himself, started to become aroused at her moans of approval. Just then, he remembered his job and motioned for a camera to go in close and get the vaginal shot. It seemed like Alexis didn't care at this point. It was almost as if every time the camera moved closer, she moaned louder. She took each of his thrusts with a little bit of a grimace. His cock was just too big to be sliding in her so easily.

Alexis adjusted her position a few times to take more of Rod in her. Her eyes closed, her mouth was gaping open as she whimpered and moaned with each one of his thrusts. She fell forward onto her left elbow. She reached back with her right hand and rubbed her pussy vigorously. It felt like it was on fire from Rod's thrusts. This went on for a few more minutes. Just then....

Mitchel: Cut. Cut.

Alexis: Ohhh, fuck.... (She yelled as Rod pulled out of her slowly.)

Mitchel: You're doing great, Alexis.... Rod get up closer to her and put the head of it in her. You, (He pointed to one of the two cameramen) snap some pictures just like that. Alexis, look back at the camera.

Alexis: (She looked back, feeling the head of his cock on her pussy lips. She just wanted to rock back into it but she posed for the pictures. The break in action made her even hotter for the sex with Rod. She was beginning to love the attention from the cameras and all of the people around her.)

Mitchel: Okay, perfect. Rod, when we pick back up, I want you to pull your cock out of Alexis and sit back on the couch. Alexis, I want you to turn around and give Rod a quick one minute blowjob, then get on top of him. Alexis, suck his dick fast. Maybe spit on it and get it sloppy. Okay?

Alexis: (Thinking to herself how awful that sounded, she didn't hesitate with a response) Okay.

Mitchel: (Her one word response and the nodding of her head indicated to Mitchel that she was enjoying this.) Okay, Rod, get in her.

....Rod quickly shoved his huge cock into Alexis. She whimpered and shifted forward, a bit startled. The feeling of him just resting inside of her was better than any encounter she had ever had. She looked over at Mitchel as his fingers waved 3, 2, 1. She felt Rod pull out and sit back. She didn't hesitate to turn around on the couch. She jerked his huge cock a few times. She spat on it as she was jerking it. It felt so dirty, but so hot, as she slid her lips over his huge cock. She sucked it fast, as if she had to make him cum quickly. Rod just laid back; loving her attention. Her pussy was soaking wet as she looked up to the whiteboard. All it said was "Mount him." She got up off the couch and stood upright in her heels.

She pushed her breasts out for the camera as she swung a leg over Rod. She moved in closer as she rubbed her clit a few times with her fingertips before she sat down on Rod's cock. She still couldn't believe that this far into the movie and he was still hard. She thought about how long they had been at it. She realized quickly she had no clue as she started to bounce up and down on his cock. She pushed her breasts together as she rode up and down on him. Mitchel paused the taping, once, to take some pictures. The look of pleasure and lust in her eyes was priceless. She held the position on him as long as she could. Before Mitchel said to start again, she started bouncing up and down on Rod. Just then, to her surprise, she felt Rod grab her from behind and hold her firmly as he stood up....

Alexis: Oh, my god! (She blurted out in disbelief. She looked around the room, with this look, questioning whether or not this should've been happening)

...Rod spun around with her and laid her back on the couch. His cock was still in her as he grabbed her ankles and pushed them upwards. Alexis grabbed her own ankles and laid back as she looked down at Rod's cock. He started thrusting with force in and out of her. Her whimpers and moans became screams and high pitched yells. His huge cock was fucking her so deeply, she couldn't take it anymore. She climaxed as she looked up at him in lust, in utter disbelief, as Rod kept going after she just came all over his beautiful cock. He just kept working in and out of her. His long deep thrusts spread her wider and wider. She felt his cock throbbing inside of her. Just then, he pulled out of her.....

Rod: Get on your knees, baby.

Alexis: (Knowing he was about to cum, she quickly moved to her knees and looked up at him. She was worried about this since she and Mitchel talked about it. At this point, she didn't care. He could cum wherever he wanted after that fuck. She looked up at the whiteboard, then up at Rod.) C'mon, baby. Give me that cum. All over my face, baby.

Rod: (He jerked his cock for a few seconds over her. Just then, his eyes closed and his head tilted back. He grasped his cock firmly.)

Alexis: (She hurried to close her eyes as the semen reached her face. It was warm and thick. Afterwards, she would think of it as a bit degrading, but at the time she thought of it as arousing. Her one finger played with her clitoris, as her other hand jerked his cock, after he let it go. She licked the semen around her lips with her tongue. Then, she gave the head of his cock a lick and a quick suck. She saw a camera move right in front of her, then the whiteboard. Just then, she started to wave bye as the cameraman backed out of the shoot.)

Mitchel: Cut. Cut.

Rod: (Rod backed up) Damn, Alexis, that was great.

Alexis: (She struggled to stand, her legs weak and the heels just too much. The makeup girl ran her a towel as she dried her face) Wow, that was a lot of cum.

Mitchel: Alexis, you did great. That was one of the best shoots.

Alexis: Umm, thanks. Can I get a water or something? (The same girl ran her bottled water.) Umm, his cock is big. I don't know if I will be able to fuck someone else again.

....Rod quickly cleaned up and exited. Alexis went over to the bathroom and washed up a bit. She washed off the makeup and changed back into the clothes she came in. Most of the crew had finished up when she walked back out....

Mitchel: So what do you think, Alexis?

Alexis: Umm, well, it was hot. I won't lie.

Mitchel: Do another movie?

Alexis: Well, yes, maybe... (She laughed.)

Mitchel: Maybe a black guy, or two guys?

Alexis: Two guys? What are you trying to make it so I never walk again? I'll do another movie. Umm, I want to go to the hotel and clean up though.

Mitchel: Oh, not today, but in the future. For an amateur, that was really hot.

....Alexis finished up in Mitchel's office with some more paperwork. Her mind was racing during the ride in the limo back to the hotel. She knew if she was to do this again she would have to move away from home. If anyone saw this, she would be devastated that they knew. She also knew that if she got to do a guy like Rod every day she may end up making one hundred movies a year....

12