Porn Heavy: A Show for the Neighbor

Story Info
A girl knows she's being watched and has some fun.
1k words
3.91
70.1k
20
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

"Are you sure he's watching?"

"Yes I'm sure. You can always tell when that little pervert is watching. It's the only time his room is completely dark." Jessie responded as she stepped out of the bathroom. "If he wasn't watching me his computer would be on, he never shuts it down." There were three things that immediately stood out about Jessie. The first thing most men would notice about her was she was practically nude, wrapped from delectable delicious tits (the size of which are cleverly hidden in this sentence) down to her ass. Actually it stopped about halfway down her ass and that's where her fantastic legs started. The second thing would undoubtedly be her legs which just seemed to stretch on forever. Saving the best for last were her eyes. Jessie's Asian heritage shone through her eyes, faintly almond shaped and completely hypnotic.

"So are you gonna do it?" The voice asked.

"Hell yeah I'm gonna do it." A devilish smile crossed her lips as she walked the few steps across her room to her full sized bed and dropped the towel without another word. "It is his eighteenth birthday today and he deserves something special." The towel dropped to reveal a body that to be seen to be believed, a near flawless hourglass figure. Jessie had just shaved in the shower moments before so aside from the narrow landing strip she always kept she was completely smooth. Not even a hint of stubble or hair remained. "I mean come on he's a virgin, home alone on his birthday. I'm tempted to invite him over for a pity fuck." Jessie giggled and got on her bed.

If Jake was thinking about it she shouldn't have been on her bed. Not like that anyway. Her headboard was against a different wall. If she was on her bed properly he would have gotten a profile view of her body. It wouldn't matter if she was stretching, sleeping, or jamming a dildo into her cunt she'd look like a mud flap girl. Instead she'd chosen to push her back against the cold plaster so he'd be able to see everything. "So when do you plan on starting?"

"I'm already starting. I'm in my room, naked on my bed." Jessie spread her legs indecently wide. Even alone there was never a reason (outside gymnastics) for a woman to have her legs spread as lewdly as hers were right then. "And my fingers are getting ready." Jessie parted her lips far enough to slip her fingers into her mouth. She made sure she took her time spinning her tongue around her digits until they glistened with saliva.

"Are they ready yet?" Jessie managed to force a sound out of her lips that was clearly an affirmative. "Then maybe you should get on with the show." There was a slight slurping noise as Jessie pulled her fingers out of her mouth, a long string of drool connecting her lips to her fingers until she was approaching her other pair of lips. "Stick them in." There was no reason why Jessie couldn't have spoken, but she didn't. The only sound coming out of her mouth was an inarticulate expression of pleasure. A moan wrapped in a gasp desperately holding back a scream that would deafen whomever she was talking to.

Two fingers had already worked there way into her body. They were twisting, pumping, churning inside her Jessie's body moved back against them almost of its own will. She didn't mean to dig her heels into her mattress and arch her back. It happened on of its own accord without her permission. "I need something more, something bigger." She gasped. They were the first understandable words to escape her lips in nearly five minutes.

"Why not try your dildo?" Jessie's hand responded by moving to the nearby dresser and pulling out the top drawer. There was a moment of what could be mistaken for rummaging, but was actually a practiced re-arrangement of her belongings to conceal her favorite toy from her boyfriend and then she had it. Eight inches of rubber coated steel, wrapped around an electric motor designed to perform one task, pleasing a woman. "I think he might enjoy watching you fuck yourself. After all he deserves it."

"Deserves it?" Jessie questioned. She was already bringing her friend, often dubbed 'Buzz Bunny' (Weren't all female toys named after lagomorphs, or to use the vernacular rabbits) out to play. "Why does he deserve it?"

"Seriously he's an eighteen year old virgin living in L.A. I don't give a shit what the law says any man who's still a virgin at eighteen should just kill themselves because they will never amount to anything."

"Whatever. I think it's kinda sweet." Jessie responded. She was running her dildo down between her breasts at the moment before it arrived between her thighs. Once Buzz was between Jessie's thighs she started pushing.

Jessie was tight, so tight she could hardly force the thickest part of her new found toy into her cunt but she instantly felt her body revolting. It wasn't the kind of revolt you wanted to stop. Her body wasn't complaining about the nature of its new sensations, it was complaining about the quantity. There was simply too much pleasure to hold inside her and it erupted out of her in a squeal. Her entire body shuddered around her toy. "You're not done already are you?"

Jessie whimpered for a moment unable to form solid words as the orgasm continued washing against her body for a few more seconds. "Only with you baby." She got to her feet, leaving the toy between her thighs and turned around so her heart shaped rump was facing the window, and her audience. "I think I've teased him long enough, maybe I should go over and give your little brother a taste." Jessie hung up the phone without waiting for a response.

Both her cell phone and the house phone were ringing as she slid on a pair of high heels and her boyfriend's Lakers jacket and walked out her front door. Exactly ten steps later she rang the doorbell.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers