Porn Heavy: Hotel Whores

Story Info
Bret gets lucky with two guests at his hotel.
1.1k words
4.02
55.2k
16
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

"This is the worst job ever." Bret grumbled. At the same time he was busy complaining he finished making a bed. He waited for one more minute looking over the room to be certain he'd done everything possible and he had. As much as he hated being room service, and possibly the only native born American and English speaker on the staff he was good at his job. The room was immaculate to the tinniest detail when he stepped out. There were still a dozen rooms left on this wing though.

Bret peeked out of the room and down the hall in both directions to see if anybody was watching then slide his hand into his pocket and slid an ear bud in and turned on his music. It was the only thing that kept him sane on the job and it was the only thing he wasn't supposed to be doing. He knew how ridiculous it looked, well it was the uniform that looked ridiculous. The double breasted maroon jackets with bright gold buttons was already extreme. Somehow the hanging wires of his headphones just made the entire thing impossible to tolerate.

Six feet of well martial arts toned muscle filled the suit out well though and Bret wore the suit with as much pride as any glorified janitor ever could. Bret closed the door behind him and walked over to the next door hoping to find a "Do Not Disturb" sign and instead found nothing.

Hotel policy was to knock loudly three times in three sets to wake up anybody inside and give them time to respond. There was a very good reason for that policy.

Bret opened the door without looking inside and started backing into the room pulling his cart with him. If he hadn't been focused on his music he might have heard the whispers or giggles behind him but neither warning reached his ears. It wasn't until he turned around that he realized what he'd done.

There were two nude women curled around each other in the bed staring at him. The first one, the one on top was a redhead with a cute smattering of freckles splashed across her nose and cheeks. Her green eyes were locked on him already drawing him closer. Beneath her was a stunning black woman with her head hanging over the side of the bed. Both of them were calling him closer with curled fingers.

"What?" Bret managed to speak after a long moment of staring dully at the two beauties.

"Get the fuck over here. I thought that much was clear." The redhead snapped. An invisible string tugged his crotch towards her mouth and when it got there she yanked his trousers down and off. He wasn't hard just yet so it was easy for her fit his entire cock between her lips slurping noisily coaxing him to his full length. Bret could barely keep his legs from folding beneath him with just the redhead's mouth on him. When the black girl eased in and started flicking her tongue against his scrotum he had to grab onto the nearby desk just to keep his balance. "You should lie down before you fall down." The black girl teased yanking him down onto the bed where the two girls started taking turns licking and sucking his now rock hard cock. "Who gets to ride him first?"

The redhead grinned as she looked at her friend. "How bout we let him choose." She crawled to the edge of the bed and put her head down pushing her tight rump up in the air wriggling it enticingly. Her friend came over a moment later spreading her legs far enough that her lips parted to reveal her pink insides her hips. "Pick a hole any hole." Both girls looked at him over their shoulders waiting for him to make his decision.

"Oh God." Bret muttered as he sat and stared at the two girls. First his eyes settled on the small tight crème colored rump of the redhead. Her legs were open just far enough that he could glimpse the curls around her crotch confirming she was a natural redhead.

When his eyes wandered to right though his mind was instantly made up, the black girl had an ass. The kind where even leaned over like that you could see where her thighs ended and her scoopable ass began. Bret scooted up behind her and slapped her ass watching the firm flesh jiggle just a bit. The girls were cooing words of encouragement but Bret wasn't listening. He gripped the black girl's ass prying it open just a bit farther and slammed his cock into her pussy in a single stroke that nearly knocked from the bed. She didn't complain at all. Instead she gripped the bed and started pushing back towards him and kissing her girlfriend.

"You know I just love how you taste." The redhead purred as she broke the kiss. From there her lips traced the curves of her sexy mocha hued friend until they were rest above her ass with her mouth open. "Come on give me a taste." She locked her green eyes on Bret and wet her lips with her tongue. Then she reached down and pulled his cock from the warm pussy it was in and slid it into her equally warm mouth swirling her tongue around it and hungrily moaning before putting it back in place and returning to kiss her girlfriend.

Both girls took their turns taking it doggy style and then sucking the lucky hotel worker off on then the other keeping him from cumming with just enough cool down between girls to keep him going. "Let me cum." Bret whispered after the girls denied him for the dozenth time. "You're tired?" The redhead whimpered obviously disappointed.

"We can always get him back after his shift ends." The black girl teased flicking her tongue against the underside of his cock. "Let's make him cum." The other girl nodded and together they pushed him down. Both girls wrapped their breasts around his cock so it was trapped between the black girl's huge breasts and the redhead's slightly smaller bust and together gave the best tit job he'd ever had. They begged him to cum and it was only a matter of time before he complied.

Neither girl expected amount of cum that exploded out of his cock the first two blasts actually landing on their chins before the rests started to drip down their chests while they leaned back letting him go. The two girls were licking the cum from each other's breasts when Bret got dressed. "Don't forget to come back when your shift is over.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers