Porn Heavy: Maid to Order

Story Info
A maid is used by her employer.
847 words
3.87
119.6k
13

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

I knew what I was getting into when I took this job. Isabella thought to herself as she knelt down in front of a man who was easily old enough to be her father, or even her grandfather. She was nineteen years old and he was a sixty year old bachelor as a maid. He'd been very specific, even in the add what specifications the maid needed.

Only women needed to apply to begin with. He wanted a specific age. She needed to be over the age of eighteen but no older than twenty four. So she needed to be old enough to fuck without legal repercussions but not old enough to show even the first signs of age. She needed to be at minimum five foot ten and weigh no more than one hundred forty pounds. He wasn't being as strict as runway models but he was looking for attractive girls. Only an idiot couldn't have figured out exactly what it was that Mr. Brown was looking for. He lived in a one room apartment that would have taken less than an hour to completely clean from top to bottom. He didn't want a maid.

So it should have been a shock when he'd walked up to her, dropped his trousers and told her that if she wanted to keep her job she'd polish his knob. It still was for some reason. It took a moment and a harsher command from her employer before Isabella did what was expected of her. She reached forward wrapping one hand around his cock and slowly stroking his cock. Isabella wasn't a stranger to cock; she'd was a nineteen year old girl in college. Still there was something strange about holding the cock of a man old enough to be her father. She wasn't sure if she was turned off because of his age or if she was just intimidated, afraid that he wouldn't think she was good enough because of how many women he'd been with.

"I want you to suck it you little slut." Isabella gasped slightly when he called her a slut. She'd never let a man call her that before, if it wasn't her job on the line she would have slapped him and walked out right then but instead she did what he told her to do. She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his cock and started bobbing her head up and down. "You can do better than that." Isabella's eyes widened slightly as her boss grabbed either side of her head and forced her down onto his cock. It only took a moment for him to brush against the back of her throat and her stomach wretched. He didn't seem to mind, if anything the dirty old man seemed to be enjoying her slight distress. As soon as she started really fighting back he let her up but only long enough to get a breath of air and then he was back at it fucking her face. Tears ran from her eyes, just a few of them but it was enough that she knew she wasn't enjoying herself.

"Okay, enough of that. Do you still want your job little girl?" The man asked staring down at her with a lecherous grin. Isabella hesitated for only a moment, she didn't want the job, she needed the job. If he fired her she couldn't pay her bills and it wasn't like he didn't give her ample time off to search for another job. This was the first time he'd put her to use though. It felt like she'd taken time and rationally thought the situation over but really less than a second passed between the question and her nodding. "Then get over there on the couch, I want your head hanging down over the edge.

Isabella looked over at his leather couch. Well that was one thing she'd get to answer that evening. She would know what it felt like against her bare skin, though not in the way she'd wanted to find out. She did as she was told basically "sitting" in reverse so her legs were where her back should have been and her back was where her legs should have been and her head was hanging upside down off the couch. "Good girl."

The old man walked up and pushed his cock into her mouth again only this time Isabella didn't really struggle to take it down. He was still fucking her face, slobber foamed out of her mouth running up her cheeks and narrowly missing her eyes. his hands were on her breasts, kneading at them like dough. It was only a few minutes before he pulled his cock out and sprayed his cum over her chest. "You know you're the best maid I've ever had. You're tip is on the table."

Isabella walked over to the table expecting to find maybe a twenty. Instead she found a small stack of twenties, more than she could count with a simple fanning. A smile crossed her lips. "You wanna fuck?"

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers