Porn is the USA's #1 Export

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When someone talks, respond if it makes sense. When Jane asks for help, you should say 'Yes', 'Sure', or whatever seems right. If someone does something shocking or surprising, I expect you to be shocked and surprised. I trust you'll get the hang of it. Let's do the first scene. Jane, come here a minute."

They stepped off the stage and went into a room. Two minutes later, a frustrated and annoyed, Kyle opened the door and the family heard him say, "I understand you wouldn't do this, but this is "Movie Jane" and she would walk into the family room naked."

He grabbed her hand and dragged the naked teenager onto the stage and over to where her family sat. He addressed the Taylor family. "Guys, we are making a "Movie". Kyle used his fingers to put air quotes around the word.

"The goal of this movie is not to accurately portray you. The goal is to make lots and lots of money. The world thinks that the people in the United States have loose morals and are obsessed with sex. They think we have sex with everyone, at any time: gay sex, lesbian sex, incest, a teacher with a student, strangers on a train -- anything goes. And they love seeing movies that portray us behaving this way.

"Don't take what I ask you to do personally. I know nothing that happens today is stuff that you'd do in real life. You are playing a role. However, some things are universal. If Jane walks in the room naked, everyone will look. If she asks for help, you will help her, even if she asks for sex.

He looked at Jane and said, "Movie Jane, is someone who would walk around naked, have sex with her family and not bat an eye. We won't bother to explain to the viewers that this is fake and that you're only doing it because you were selected by the National Cinema Project. Pretend she is doing it because she's curious and has decided it's time to have sex."

"Okay," Jane said. She was nervous.

Kyle turned to the other actors and he explained their characters. He started with Brian.

"Movie Granddad, will briefly look at his naked granddaughter and turn away. He's old school and will always be kind, respectful and considerate, but he'll enjoy boning her because she is young and beautiful. Got it?"

Brian nodded. Kyle looked at Pauline and said, "Movie Mom will do anything for her family, but she's also a person who has needs and desires. She will satisfy them by having hot sex with her son and father."

"Oh, God!" Pauline exclaimed. She looked worried and overwhelmed. Her body shook. Then she gathered herself and said, "Okay. I understand."

The director held her eye for an extra second checking to see if she was on board. Pauline gulped nervously and then gave him a reassuring nod. Kyle gave her a quick smile and turned to her husband.

"Movie Dad is confused and conflicted. He loves his daughter and would die for her, but sex with a willing, hot teenager is something every man would enjoy. Relish banging your teenage daughter's firm, tight body."

Price nodded slowly. He couldn't believe this was happening. Kyle faced his last actor and said,

"Movie Jimmy is a young, horny male who has no qualms about being with his sister. He doesn't hesitate to tell her she has great tits or ask her to suck his cock or to fuck the shit out of her.

"Everyone understand where their character is coming from? Be the "Movie" you."

The Taylor family nodded, signaling they understood. Jane took her position off stage.

Kyle looked around. He said, "Good. The actors are in position. The crew looks ready. Let's begin." He called out, "Action!"

A naked Jane walked onto the set.

At first, no one noticed. They couldn't see her. She was behind the sofa and the older men had their backs to her. Jimmy saw her first. His eye's widened. He stared at her amazing, full breasts and furry, blond pussy. He was living the perverted dream all brothers have and he didn't have to pretend not to enjoy it. He allowed his lust to show.

Out of the corner of her eye, Pauline noticed movement. She looked up and blurted out her line, "Jane! Why are you naked?"

The men turned to where Pauline was looking. Even though the men had seen her naked during the family photo shoot and they knew this was going to happen, Price and Brian managed to look shocked.

"Oh, my goodness!" Brian said. He gave her a brief look and then he turned his head away.

"Jane?" Her father cried out in surprise. He didn't look away. He studied her young, fit, naked body.

"Whoa!" Jimmy exclaimed. "Sis, you're hot."

Jane spoke. She was nervous. Her voice trembled. "I need your help. I'm eighteen and I'm embarrassed to say, I know nothing about sex. I'm a virgin. I've spent my teenage years studying and I have neglected my social life. Next fall, I'll be in college. I don't want to show up knowing nothing and never having had sex."

Her body began to shake. She was nervous about being in front of the camera naked, but it looked like she was anxious about making this unusual request of her family. It made her appear believable.

She said, "I'm so unprepared."

Pauline rushed to her and asked, "What can we do?"

Jane gave her a desperate look and said, "Teach me."

Everyone in the room felt the stress she was under.

"What is it you want to know?" her father asked with trepidation.

"I've not been with a man. I've not seen an erect penis. What if my date asks for a blowjob?"

"Ah. Em. Well," Price hemmed and hawed and looked away.

"It's going to happen. Guy's will expect a BJ," her older brother said.

"I'll teach you," her mother said.

The men looked at her. Jimmy was eager to be their test subject. He stood and reached for his belt.

"We'll all help you," Pauline said. "I think it's best if we do this as a family. You'll learn more. Every man is different. This is awkward. I suggest we bite the bullet and all get undressed."

Jimmy enthusiastically stripped. The others did so reluctantly.

The computer screens off-camera flashed and displayed a new message.

Men sit on the sofa.

Women kneel in front of them.

Pauline suck Jimmy.

Jane suck dad.

Pauline noticed that everyone was extremely nervous and appeared to miss the instructions. She said, "Guys, you sit on the sofa." She gestured to the naked men and continued speaking "Jane, we'll kneel in front of them and I'll teach you."

Pauline positioned her daughter in front of Price. She knelt in front of her son. "We can do this," Pauline whispered encouragingly to everyone.

Cautiously, Jane slurped up her father's soft dick.

"Oh!" he exclaimed. It was awkward for him to have his daughter suck his cock. He'd never imagined her lips on his unit. Jane was also distressed, but she carried on putting on a brave front. His body had no conscious. It responded to her warm mouth and grew hard.

Pauline grabbed her son's hard cock. She kissed and licked his stout shaft before wrapping her warm, plump lips around his cock.

Her son moaned, "Oh, Ohh!"

Jane remembered what her mother had said and was careful with her teeth. She became overwhelmed. She fretted and said to herself, "I can't do this! I don't know what I'm doing!"

She decided to replay the practice scene. It followed the theme the director had established and it would give her time to calm down. She pulled off her father and said sadly, "I've don't know what to do. I've never sucked a penis before."

Everyone turned to her. They were confused. She'd sucked Price's cock ten minutes ago and those lines hadn't appeared on the computer screens. It took a moment and then her mother smiled. She understood Jane was signaling that they should repeat the scene they had done earlier. She said, "It's easy. I enjoy it and guys like it. Being able to make them squirm and moan is fun."

The others caught on. Brian repeated his line, "Honestly, Jane, anything you do will be appreciated. Right, guys?"

No one missed that cue. The other men voiced their agreement.

Pauline held out Jimmy's dick and said, "Your mouth is a lot like your pussy. Both are warm and wet and can lovely caress a cock. Give him a tight fit and make sure your teeth never come in contact with his dick."

She demonstrated by opening her mouth wide and covering her son's dick. She bobbed up and down a few times. Then, she pulled off and said, "You try on your father."

Jane slowly swallowed her father's cock. She went up and down cautiously.

"Attagirl!" her mother said encouragingly. "Take as much as you can without gagging yourself."

Her mother joined her. She nearly swallowed Jimmy's sword.

"Oh. Ohh," her son cried out in pleasure.

The women continued their cocksucking efforts. Then mother pulled off and said, "You said you didn't know what to do and here you are doing great. The truth is you can do anything. Alternate sucking hard and soft. Go fast and then slow. Kiss, lick, and stroke his shaft. Men are so desperate for oral sex, they will appreciate anything you do."

Pauline pounced on her son's dick and made him moan. She demonstrated the actions she'd just mentioned.

"Oh! God!"

Pauline stopped and smiled. She was pleased with herself. She said, "That time, while I took him in and out, I rubbed his penis with my tongue."

She pointed to Jimmy's dick and said, "Here is a special spot to hit. It will make them scream with pleasure every time." She pointed to the underside of his prick near the head. Then, she gently scratched his thighs and played with his testicles. She said, "Let your hand wander. You can do anything and touch him anywhere."

Jimmy, the lucky beneficiary of her skills, moaned loudly, "Oh!"

The women shared a laugh. Pauline took her son's dick in her mouth. She moaned and groaned. She released his dick and said, "Don't be afraid to make noises. Knowing you're into it, will add to his pleasure. Have fun and you'll be fine.

"Your turn, practice on your dad."

Pauline sat back on her heels and watched her daughter blow her husband. Jane sucked her father's hard cock. She experimented. She gently jostled his balls. She ran her fingernails along his thighs. She moaned.

"Oh. Yeah!" Price groaned.

Jane sat back on her heels and smiled. She was proud of herself and knew that her father's reaction wasn't fake. She felt better.

Pauline asked her husband as she lightly stroked her son's hard-on, "Price, how did she do?"

"Great!" Price said with true enthusiasm.

Jane sucks Brian.

They all saw the screen flash and looked up to read the message. Jane looked at Brian and asked, "May I practice on you, grandpa?"

"Ah. Okay," he answered hesitantly.

She slid over and scooped up his limp dick. She gently placed her lips around it and sucked. He was soft and malleable like a noodle. It took a while for him to become hard. He never got as thick as her dad.

Brian was dismayed that his granddaughter was nursing on his cock. "This isn't right," he told himself, "It's a shame she has to do it, but it's for Blanche. I have to support her efforts". He reached out and stroked her hair lovingly and said, "This is nice. Good job."

Pauline played her role as the teacher. She suggested, "As you blow him, massage his dick with your tongue. Flick it about."

"Ahhh," Brian groaned as Jane executed her new moves.

She squealed. She thought, "Yes. Movie Jane would do that".

The sign flashed and a new message appeared.

Jane suck Jimmy.

Jane was preoccupied with grandpa and following her mother's suggestions. She missed the message. Pauline saw the instruction and said, "Good job, honey. Why not do your brother?"

Those words were so jarring, the other family members gasped. Jane pulled off Brian and gave her mother a look as if to say, "Do I hear you right?". Then, she remembered where they were. She glanced at the sign and saw the new stage direction.

Jane stood and said, "Thank you, grandfather, for letting me suck your dick. I think I'll do Jimmy's."

Brain looked completely flustered and said, "Ah sure. Anytime."

Jimmy grab her breasts.

Jimmy: Sis, I've dreamed of this day since you got boobs.

Jane: Me too.

Jane nervously walked over to her brother. He stood and greeted her by grabbing both breasts. He smirked and said, "Sister, I've dreamed of touching you since you got these big boobs."

Jimmy was amazed how easy it was for him to grope her tits and to talk to his sister this way. He couldn't deny he enjoyed it. His heart raced and his dick throbbed. He went an extra step. He dipped his head and licked a nipple.

Jane gasped when his rough tongue touched her sensitive nipple. She stayed in character and said, "Me too, brother."

"Really? I thought it was just me," he said. "That I was a pervert who lusted after my sexy sister."

Jane asked, "Can I suck your dick?"

He looked conflicted like he was sorry to let go of her breasts. Then he said, "Yes." He placed his hands on her shoulders and guided her down to her knees. His hard, heavy cock brushed her cheek.

"Nice," sister said before engulfing the hard rod. She pleasured him enthusiastically.

"Ohhh!" Jimmy moaned. He stared down at her in awe. It was a sight he'd never expected to see, his sister sucking his cock.

"Oh. Oh!" he moaned again and then lost it.

"Fuck! I'm coming," he shouted.

The warning came too late to be of any use to his sister. He was spurting cum before he cried out. She gagged, pulled off him, and coughed repeatedly. He grabbed his dick and stroked the rest of his jism out. He coated her back.

The rest of the clan was shocked and were frozen in place. They watched the young woman struggle for air and the young man finish. He grunted and sprayed his load.

This was followed by silence. The adults were stunned and speechless. Jane had to spit and swallow to clear her throat. She struggled to regain her composure. Tears ran down her cheeks. Jimmy was in a reflective, post-orgasmic mode that quickly morphed into total embarrassment because: he'd come so quickly, he'd orgasmed in front of his mother and father and because he'd coated his sister's back with his sperm.

Pauline recovered first. She asked, "Jane, are you okay?" She grabbed Jimmy's tee shirt and used it to wipe the cum off her daughter.

Jane stopped coughing and her eyes no longer watered. She said, "Yes. Thanks, Mom. I never would've guessed that guys come so much or that sex was so messy."

"Sorry, sis," Jimmy sincerely.

Her mother said, "Me too. Jane, I apologize. I didn't cover that aspect. I've been swallowing for so many years, it's second nature for me. I forgot to tell you how suddenly a man can orgasm and how plentiful their cum can be."

The screens about them flashed, drawing everyone's attention. The new message read:

Men have oral sex with both women. Price lick Jane. Jimmy lick Pauline.

Price: Your partner should return the favor.

Jimmy: Mom, can I lick you?

Price cleared his throat and said, "Emm. Jane, giving a man a blowjob is an excellent way to start a romantic event. You should expect your partner to return the favor."

Jane looked at him blankly. It was obvious she didn't understand what he was saying. His wife jumped in and explain.

"Dear, we've performed oral sex on the men and they are nice and hard and ready for sex." She glanced at her son and said, "Well, except for Jimmy, but he'll be ready again soon."

She looked back at her daughter and said, "The man should make sure you're prepared. That you're lubricated. That your vagina is wet." She paused because she was embarrassed to say these words. Her face turned red, but she persevered.

"That's what foreplay is for. Normally, you hug, kiss and touch each other. We've skipped those steps. They usually are followed by oral sex. We did the guys. They should do us."

"Oh!" Jane cried. It was as if a light bulb had gone off in her head. She said incredulously, "Guys do that? They put their mouth down there? But it smells."

Everyone laughed at her naiveté. Price stood and said, "We do it because we love pussy. We love the smell and the taste. Sit. Let me show you."

They exchanged positions. He tapped on her thigh and she blushed as she spread her legs. His eyes swept across her sex. He saw her thick blond bush and her bare mons and labia. He stared in awe at her womanhood. It was a sight he never expected to see.

He looked her in the eye. She looked away. He hesitated and then went in and kissed her pussy. He flicked his tongue across the clit. He breathed deeply, vacuuming up her musky perfume. It was lovely.

She reacted immediately. She cried out, "OHMYGOD! None of my friends told me it felt this good!"

He kissed her inner thighs. They were little, fluttering kisses that made her tingle all over. She could feel his breath and couldn't wait for his mouth to be on her pussy again. The moment his lips touched her sex, she started giggling uncontrollably.

It was caused by a combination of nervousness and the most intense sensation of pleasure she'd ever felt.

"Stop! Stop!" she gasped.

"Sure, love," he said and moved away. He sat back on his haunches

She stopped giggling. "I'm sorry, it's just amazing and I'm overwhelmed by how good it feels.

"Maybe we should take things slower," her dad said.

While they took a break, Jimmy asked, "Mom, can I lick you?"

Pauline was shocked by the request and it showed on her face. Then, she remembered why she was here and that this was a perverse movie. She forced a smile on her face and said, "Sure."

She sat on the sofa. Out of habit, she sat prim and proper with her legs together. Jimmy knelt in front of her. He put his hands on her knees and gently pushed them apart. She sighed, accepted her fate and spread her legs for her boy. He smiled at her trimmed bush and ran a finger along her slit.

He said sincerely, "I want to taste you."

Jane watched this and was embarrassed for her mother. She leaned into her and whispered, "I'm sorry."

Her mother gave her a quick look and let her know it wasn't her fault.

The screen flashed getting everyone's attention. The new message was succinct.

Men eat the women.

Price and Jimmy followed the instructions and got busy. The men licked the pussies and slurped the juice that came out of the women. The women sighed and moaned in pleasure. Their thoughts were the same, "This is wonderful, but how can I enjoy being eaten by him?" meaning my son or my father.

Rotate. Jimmy eat Jane. Brian eat Pauline.

Brian: May I have a turn?

Only Brian noticed the message. He cleared his throat and said, "Err. Jimmy, can I have a turn?"

The teenager pulled his wet face out of his mother's vagina. He didn't want to share. He didn't want to leave. His eyes caught the screen and he saw that it was the director's order. He licked her essences off his lips and begrudgingly left her honeypot.

"Oh!" Jane cooed. It was an automatic response she couldn't stop. She had to verbal acknowledge how much she enjoyed her father sucking on her clit.

Jimmy said, "Dad, can I taste Jane?"

"Huh? Oh. Okay," Price responded. He pulled away slowly. He was disappointed to relinquish his daughter's snatch. He loved her flavor.

"Oh!" Jane cried out again. This time in a sad tone. She was sad to see her dad leave.

Price glanced at the screen. It was easier to step aside, knowing it was because of the director's decision. He was worried that his son was enjoying this too much.

His heavy erection swayed from side to side as he moved and made way for his son. Jimmy swooped in and without so much as a "How do you do?" he shoved his face into his sister's pussy and licked her slit from asshole to clit.

"Oh!" Jane cried out in surprise. She was happy and amazed that her brother's tongue thrilled her so.

"Ohhh!" Pauline exclaimed. She too was astonished that her body found pleasure from the oral manipulations of her new partner.