Porn Life 101 Ch. 01

Story Info
Selena Gomez, Gianna Michaels, Kim Kardashian and Me.
2.5k words
3.86
18.5k
17
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,123 Followers

This is a freaky porn parody.

This is my new series on the porn life... Enjoy my freaks.

"Ok Selena, just like that. Blow me a kiss. Good, now pop out that chest a little more." I was taking some pictures of Selena Gomez. She came to me, because she was bored with her career. She wanted to reinvent herself and show her naughty side. So here we were, her showing her beautiful nude body and me, taking the pictures. She hadn't decided whether to go all the way and do hardcore yet. We were taking it one step at a time. She's a beautiful young lady. Gorgeous body. Her perky breasts were pointing right out at me, those hard, brown nipples looking so suckable. The pop princess was smiling a sweet sexy smile, really getting into the photoshoot. "Ok babe, let's take a break. Great job so far baby." I kissed her cheek. She was handed a robe and she put it on. Selena hugged me tight, thanking me for helping her open up and show her sexy side.

"Thank you so much James, I really appreciate everything you're doing. I really wanna show people that I'm a lot more than a pop singer and sweet smile." She kissed me on the lips. She gave me that sweet smile and headed to her dressing room.

"I think someone has a crush on Freak Daddy." My assistant, fellow pornstar Gianna Michaels said, with a sly and very sexy smile on her gorgeous face. "But don't we all." She kissed my cheek, smiling.

"Eh, she's sweet. She's just being nice." I told her, smacking her gorgeous ass, as she cleaned my camera lenses.

I walked up behind her and reached around, squeezing her perfect, very big and very awesome tits. I took her top off and her bra also. I licked her neck slowly and played with her hard nipples, rolling them between my fingers, squeezing those gorgeous natural juggs. "Mmmmmmmm, Freak Daddy is horny... Good, so am I." Gianna said, smiling a super sexy... And horny... Smile.

Gianna turned around and knelt down, pulling my cock out of my thin pants. She wrapped those gorgeous funbags around my hard cock and fucked my cock so nice with them. She looked up at me, smiling and blowing me a kiss. She was chewing gum and she blew a bubble, popping it on my cock head. She licked it, twisting her sexy tongue all over the head, as she fucked my cock with those very big, natural wonders. My precum oozed out, dripping out onto Gianna's talented tongue. She lapped it up hungrily, smiling big and chewing her gum. She sucked my head hard, jacking my rock hard cock with those awesome tits. It felt so fucking good.

She softly bit my plump head and sucked it fucking ravenously. She rubbed those big, gorgeous cans fast, up and down, on my throbbing cock. I grunted and came hard, blasting that sexy ass mouth. She sucked it all out. I filled her sucking mouth and she swallowed every fucking drop of nut. She sucked my head so damn fast and hard, suctioning out every fucking drop of jizz. She smiled around my cock and moaned loudly. She gave my cock a big kiss and got up. She looked at me and blew a bubble. She held it for a few seconds, then popped it. She smiled big. What a fucking sexy chick she is.

"Thanks for the snack, James. You've got the best cum baby. I fucking love it." She squeezed my cock. "Can we fuck?" She asked, with a super sexy smile on her face.

I was gonna tell her, "of fucking course." Selena came out of her dressing room though. Gianna sighed and put her top back on, but left the bra off. "Wait a minute babe." I told Gianna. I wanted to fuck her as much as she wanted me to fuck her.

"Selena, there seems to be a little problem with my lens. Gianna and I are gonna go fix it. I'll be back shortly. Sorry about this." I smiled at her and hugged her. She was nice about it and went back to her dressing room. Gianna smiled big, grabbed my hand and led me to a storage closet. She locked the door and tore her top off. She has the most beautiful tits. Damn, she's sexy! She tore her pants off too and threw them aside. I took my pants off, I wasn't wearing a shirt. I bent her over some boxes and knelt down, smacking her great ass. She moaned and I shoved my tongue up her fucking juicy fucking pussy and rolled it side to side, licking fast. She moaned louder. I smacked Gianna's ass again and rolled my tongue some more in her wet pussy, licking up her juices. I licked her out so damn quick, my tongue darting so fast, side to side, top to bottom. "SHIT, I'M CUMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGG!!" She squirted on my tongue and I lapped it all up.

I stood up, rubbed my hard cock on her labia and shoved all the fucking way up her beautiful, neatly trimmed, brown haired pussy. I smacked her fucking ass again. She loved it, screaming out in pleasure. "FUCK ME DADDY!! FUCKING FREAK ME, FREAK DADDY!! Gianna looked at me lustfully and winked at me. I pounded that fucking pussy hard and harder and harder and motherfucking HARDER!!

I slammed up Gianna's wet pussy like a freaky ass, sex crazed, sex demon, so fucking fast and powerfully. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Gianna cried out. I smacked her ass and reached up squeezing those perfect tits. I shook them hard and squeezed them, leaned forward and sucked the fuck outta them. I bit them, licked them and motherfucking sucked them hard!! Gianna was screaming loud in ecstasy.

We could here people outside the door listening. I smiled. I slapped her big tits as they shook wildly. I squeezed them and pulled them towards me, as I fucking slammed up her twat. Gianna screamed out and squirted all over my cock. I kept pounding her harder and fucking harder. She laid her head on a box and whimpered, as my pussy assault continued. I drilled up it with blazing speed, my cock, a sex crazed fucking blur. She squirted again. She couldn't speak, she just whimpered and smiled back at me.

She squirted again, as my cock flew in and out of her pussy. I held those big cans and pummeled that sweet pussy, freakin' it, like only I can. Gianna screamed out, "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I FUCKING LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK JAMESSSSSSSSS!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!" Gianna let loose with a gigantic squirt. It flew out of her pussy, hitting the wall behind me. It painted the wall. I took my cock out and Gianna's juices gushed out everywhere. I leaned down and lapped some up, kissing her squirting pussy, licking it, as it squirted on my face.

I got up and pulled her head back, kissing her and slamming my cock back up her pussy, fucking her faster faster faster faster faster faster faster faster faster fasterrrrrrrrrrr!! I pumped a huge load of jizz up that pussy as Gianna screamed. "FUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! YEAH MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRRRRR!! CUM IN ME DADDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! We could hear everyone talking outside the door. Damn, I love fucking Gianna! My jizz flowed in her pussy, my cock twitching and pumping it out. I sucked those gorgeous funbags and rubbed her clit FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTERRRRRRR!! I pulled my cock out and Gianna squirted again. My cum and hers shot out of her spasming pussy. She quickly turned around and knelt down, sucking my cock clean. She pumped it and sucked it dry.

Gianna leaned down, smiled at me and licked my jizz off of the floor. She lapped every fucking drop up. She was a cum hungry fuck whore and she fucking loved it. It fucking turned me on so fucking much. I let loose and pissed all over her face. She pulled my cock in her mouth and swallowed all of my fucking piss and I mean every fucking drop. She sucked it down, yelling and grunting, a sex whore in heat. She craved my cock and piss and she swallowed it all down. She shoved my cock down her thirsty throat and stared right at me. She swallowed, as my piss poured right down her fucking throat. God damn, she's sexy!! She swallowed every fucking drop and sucked me totally fucking clean. She wiped my piss off of her face with her hands and licked them clean. She kept sucking and licking and kissing my fucking rock hard cock. I still wanted the bitch.

I sat her on the boxes. "Listen to this motherfuckers." I told the others through the door. I rubbed my cock all over Gianna's beautiful labia and... I POUNDED THE SHIT OUT OF HER FUCKING PUSSY!! I slammed every fucking inch of my world famous cock up her sexy snatch and wrecked that fucking pussy. Gianna screamed out and squirted again and again and again. I freak fucked her snatch, with rock hammer power and blazing supersonic speed. My rock hard cock flew up her pussy, as she continued squirting. I looked right into Gianna's eyes and piledrove her sweet snatch as fucking hard as fucking humanly fucking possible. The boxes flew everywhere.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" Gianna screamed in pleasure and squirted a massive blast of pussy nut. Her sexy pussy kept spasming and shooting out her cream, as I kept pummeling her beautiful cunt. I held her in my arms and she just stared at me. I fucking drilled that fucking pussy HARDER HARDER HARDER HARDER HARDER HARDER HARDEERRRRRR!! Gianna squirted again, her cum poured out of her pussy and down onto the floor. I looked at her, smiled and CUM BLASTED HER TWAT!! My freak cock pumped out a massive load of creamy jizz up that wrecked pussy. Gianna looked at me and couldn't speak. This chick was hooked for life. She was my bitch forever. Her body trembled in my arms. She laid her head on my shoulder and softly bit my shoulder, licking it. Her body just shook and she squirted uncontrollably. She squirted everywhere. I pulled my cock out of her pussy to give her pussy room. It squirted her nut every fucking where. All over me, the floor, the boxes, the wall. I just held her and kissed her neck, feeling her body trembling. I just smiled. Freak Daddy strikes again. I love pleasing my women.

"That should hold you... At least until the end of the photoshoot." I laughed and hugged Gianna.

We got cleaned up and continued the photoshoot. Selena looked so beautiful, her long black hair flowing, with the fan blowing on it. Her hard, small, but perky nipples jutting out. I took a couple hundred shots from every angle. I wanted to really accentuate her beauty and raw sexuality. Her heat radiated through my lens. Her untapped sexual force busted out through the pictures. I took several shots of her pussy, labia spread wide open. She fingered her pussy, as I shot the pics. She moaned, her soft pink lip gloss looked so wet. My cock was so hard... And she noticed.

"Why don't you bring that thing over here and freak me too." I guess Selena made up her mind about doing hardcore. We spent the next hour with my hard cock in her mouth, between her tits, in her sweet pussy and slamming her tight ass. It was wonderful. Selena learned to deepthroat, looking up at me the whole time my cock was rammed down her throat. I love that. Eye contact is so sexy. She gagged in the beginning. She spit up on my cock, but after several tries, she got it all down. She smiled that sweet, beautiful Selena Gomez smile, as she gobbled down my cock. She swallowed half of my load. She couldn't take it all at first, but she tried. I sucked her beautiful tits hard, licking her hard, beautiful nipples, softly biting them and sucking them hard. She wrapped her beautiful C cup, perky tits around my cock and took my titfucking so nice. They felt so fucking good. Gianna made sure to catch everything on camera. She's awesome. She was playing with her gorgeous tits the whole time, as she filmed.

She took my cock in her pussy from behind, on top... cowgirl and reverse cowgirl... She loved every second of it. She squirted 6 times. I lapped it up each time for her. She loved that. She smiled so big at me. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Selena screamed out. She even got into my assfucking assault on her sweet, tight ass. I started slow and steady, but she eventually could handle the hard stuff. She screamed in pleasure and ecstasy. She squirted 4 more times. I lapped that up too. She couldn't stop smiling at me and rubbing my face. She was hooked. "I love your cock Freak Daddy!!" Selena was another of my bitches now. Gianna filmed everything, smiling at me. She and I both knew Selena and the footage were both hot.

My girl, Kim Kardashian, came by and she and Selena sucked me off. Oh the feeling of looking down and seeing Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez both sucking your cock... It's an awesome feeling. I didn't cum. I bent Kim over and assfucked her, while Selena watched. I smacked her perfect ass and drilled my big cock up the world's greatest ass, relentlessly. Kim kept looking back at me and screaming how much she loved me. She squirted 4 times, all over me. I smiled big myself.

I blasted my load of thick cream up my woman's perfect ass, as she screamed, "I FUCKING LOVE YOU JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I LOVEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" I came so hard, smiling so big. I pumped her ass full of jizz. I pulled Kim back to me and kissed her deeply, rubbing her big tits and down to her pussy. I bent her back over and pulled out of her perfect ass. Selena knew what to do. She sucked me dry, looking at me with my cock in her mouth, her tongue wrapped around my cock. She then winked at me and put her mouth to Kim's ass and sucked out every drop of jizz from her ass. She smacked her lips, loving the taste.

I let loose and pissed on Kim's pussy. Selena smiled big at me and stuck her tongue out. She lapped it up. She had the sexiest and most lust driven look on her beautiful face. She swallowed my piss, stuffing my pissing cock in her mouth. I took a deep breath and just smiled. I love my job. Selena swallowed it all down, as Kim turned around and kissed me. I squeezed her ass and kept pissing in Selena's beautiful mouth. She swallowed every drop. I kept kissing Kim and Gianna kept filming everything. "I love you baby." I told Kim.

"I love you too James, my handsome Freak Daddy." Kim kissed me and held my cock for Selena to finish sucking the piss out of. It was a great day. It's my life. It's my world. A sex filled freaky day of fun. Hey, it's... Porn Life 101.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,123 Followers