Porn-Making Teens' Nightmare Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot couple who make anonymous porn face woe in the woods.
5.9k words
4.24
61.1k
71

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we start: Everything in this story is fictional, every character entirely my creation and are all over 18 years old. All rights reserved. Etc etc.

ā€”ā€”ā€”

As Lula, a 18-years old French Vietnamese girl, sways her barely covered hip, flaunts her exposed, long and toned legs doing a catwalk through the woods just outside of New York City, her boyfriend Jamie feels himself beginning to harden.

But still, his camera is steady, keeping Lula right in the middle of the video frame. Her black, straight and almost hip length long hair moved by the gentle breeze.

He continues to voice his commands in French-accented English, as the two of them move further into the woods, 'keep going... spin around for me, yes yes, that's nice, give us a smile... slowly pull up your top...'

Lula happily obliged, gently lifting her very short crop top, slowly revealing to Jamie's video camera that she is not wearing a bra, her round and perky 30C breasts fully in sight while his camera continue to zoom in. Her nipples are pink and already slightly erected in the chilly early autumn weather. Her pulling the top over and off causes her perfectly shaped breasts to jiggle slightly. Lula is slim with a tiny waist (30-23-34, 174cm) which lead to her all-natural C-Cup breasts appear almost too big for her, the fact that they are firm, full, up at just the right height even without a bra, pink nipples pointing slightly upwards, no wonder people have comments that her body is like 'a piece of art' and her breasts 'God's gift'.

The comments under Lula and Jamie's hit videos on the website pornhabii.org that is. If you go to pornhabii.org now, you can see that two of the most watched videos this week are by the couple Lula x Jamie. They have only released several videos in their pornhabii channel and all of those are of the new trend in porn site where fit hot couple fuck, tastefully shot and edit, but never show the guy and girl's face clearly, not to the degree you will be able to identify them if you aren't personally familiar with them anyway.

Of cause, to a lot of viewers not being able to see the hot girl's face is a pity, but because of the relative anonymity this method gives, it also encourages people to make their own porn who otherwise would never want to share videos of themselves naked let alone having wild sex and orgasm. Especially young people who wants a career and life other than porn in the long run, but needed the money it provides now, making the most out of their amazing youthful body.

"Lovely view!" said Lula in French to Jamie, as he position his two mirrorless cameras on tripod. The teenage French couple has walked past the dense woods into a small grassy glade by a river, with NYC's skyscrapers looking tiny, beyond the river in a distance. Jamie is Caucasian, 179cm, slim with dark, boyish curly hair and also 18. He has known Lula since they were 11, growing up just a few streets apart in an artistic and bohemian district of Paris, France.

"Are you ready?", Jamie hugs Lula, who is still topless, tightly from behind, kissing his beautiful lover on her neck and then her shoulder. "Of cause, baby." Lula smiles and reply, enjoying Jamie's attention and touch, stroking his hands, which are gently caressing the milky smooth skin of her tits, in return.

Jamie leads Lula to the centre of the grassy meadow, asks her to stay there, then he quickly run to press record on both his cameras, positioned for 2 different angles and framing so that he will be able to edit them into a more interesting video.

To be a successful film director has been Jamie's dream since he was 14, and ever since he bought a secondhand video camera he has been exploring the craft of filmmaking and editing. Of cause it helps when your gorgeous girlfriend is a willing model/actress for you, whether clothed or in the nude.

Joining Lula, Jamie takes off his t-shirt, walk up to her and pull her close for a passionate kiss, their tongues twisting around each other's. It is a beautiful scene being captured in the camera: Under the cloudless blue sky a fit and hot semi-naked couple kissing in the middle of the frame, lush grassy ground underneath their feet, tall and dense trees framing the left and right edges of the frame, while the wide river behind the couple is now basked in late afternoon sun.

Lula's parents are both contemporary artist, and have always encouraged her to follow her heart, pursue her dream and find her purpose. She feels that Jamie is one artistic soul that truly understands her and would love nothing more than pursuing their dreams together.

Jamie slides his hands down Lula's back and into her tiny, cropped short jeans, squeezing her full and tender ass. Her throng is so tiny it doesn't cover much at all. Lula also move her hands down on to Jamie's crotch, feeling his hard dick over his jeans. It really turns her on to feel how she is bringing the lust out of this boy she loves. She can't wait to hold his cock in hand, and try to undo his buttons as quick as she can, but Jaime's kissing on her earlobe, a major sensitive spot of hers, is making her hard to concentrate.

First Lula pushes down Jamie's short jeans, he stepped out of it and his sandals, then he swiftly did the same for Lula. As soon as both of them are completely naked, Lula drops down to her knees and started stroking, licking and then sucking his dick.

Despite recently becoming popular porn video-makers, the couple is actually not very experienced sexually. While they have moved from friendship to dating at age 16, and despite the highly liberal attitude of themselves and their parents, they have actually only took each other's cherry just a year ago, and have remain each other's only sexual partners.

Once they have tried it though, they just can't stop themselves, increasingly when they are alone, they spent more time naked than they are fully clothed, exploring every inches of each other's body and any ways to give pleasure to each other. Except anal, the idea of which just seem too wrong to Lula, "it feels... abusive, degrading and really really painful...." To which Jamie didn't object much after raising the possibility once or twice. Lula's pussy is so incredibly tight, warm and moist that it feels way more than enough for him, it is basically heaven every time he pushed himself deep inside her.

Around that time they began to watch porn together, partly to see how other people "do it". And it was that which gave Jamie the idea of making porn anonymously.

Lula's tongue dance around Jamie's now rock hard cock swiftly and delicately, the tip of her tongue giving the under side of his cock's tip a few quick tickles that force him to let out a loud moan in pleasure, her hand slowly strokes the rest of his cock. It feels incredibly good but Jamie forces himself to pull back sightly and lower himself to kiss Lula on the lips. Lula knows exactly what he wants and the two of them shuffle their body until they are lying down in a position of 69.

On the main camera the back of Lula's milky white slender body is on full display, lying down on her left side, the back of her head began to bob up and down at a steady pace between Jamie's thigh, while Jamie's face presses close to her pussy, his tongue caressing her erected clitoris, his hands slowly squeezing her ass cheek while the sun fall even lower over the horizon. It is almost magic hour and the golden sunlight lit up the edge of their smooth, youthful body beautifully. Jamie inserts one finger into Lula's vagina gently, feeling how dripping wet his lovely girlfriend is.

Celebrating the start of their gap year before college as well as the decent income they received from their videos on pornhabii.org, the couple decided to treat themselves with a short trip away from their native Paris to New York for a week, the first time they have left Europe.

They spent the first few days in the Big Apple visiting the usual tourist attractions and some famous museums, but it was always their plan to find a secluded location here and film some new content. They have previously filmed themselves making love on a hidden beach at the North of France, and this quiet woods outside of NYC sounded equally great when the helpful receptionist at their hotel mentioned it.

As Jamie's finger moves rhythmically inside Lula's tight passage, massaging her g-spot, his tongue continue to work her clit, the sensation between Lula's crotch grows stronger and stronger, her love juice flowing, her hips jerk and she has to let Jamie's cock out of her mouth because she needs to moan, and loud. She can feel that an orgasm may be building up soon.

Jamie is also now as hard and arose as a man can be, he needs to thrust himself inside her, and she needs him to fill her up, deeply.

After a few extra deep and fast thrust of Jamie's finger inside Lula that made her let out a few louder moans, Jamie withdraw his hand, sit up, lay her down on her back and position himself on his knees, cock in hand, ready to enter her tight, wet and heavenly love hole.

Suddenly, there are sound of ruffling leaves and quick, heavy footsteps behind him.

He freezes, turn, and when he sees the huge, dark, rapidly approaching figure, it was already within arms length. Then, BAM, and it goes dark.

When Jamie come to, the sound come first. 'No!!! Let go of me!! No!!' Lula cries. Then he feels pain. The left side of his jaw is pulsing with pain where he was punched. And pain on his scalp, someone has yanked him up by his hair.

Jamie open his eyes, shock to see 3 men and 1 woman dressing in black leather biker outfit, probably in their early 40s, are surrounding Lula, her completely naked and pale slim body a stark contrast to the 3 burly men in black. All standing, one man, probably 6"2 tall, bald with long and dense beard, is behind Lula and holding her arms back with just one hand, leaving his other hand free to play with her tender breasts. The second man, with a wide grin on his face, must be 6'4 tall and build like a tank also has his hands running liberally up and down Lula's body.

"Please stop... Please..." tears drips from Lula's eyes as she pleas, twisting her body trying to not let the men touch her but to no avail. No one except Jamie has touched her breasts or her crotch before, and he has always be gentle with her while these 2 men's hands are coarse like sandpaper and their touch aggressive, squeezing her tits hard and pulling her nipples in every directions. The man grabbing her hands only strengthen his grip a bit and it is enough to make Lula yep in pain, lessening her struggle.

"You pretty young thing, having some fun here huh?" The man behind Jamie tug his hair and said. "I couldn't believe my eyes when we spotted you from way back there... damn, kid, you have got yourself a real fine girlfriend haven't you? That face, that body... is she a model or what, huh? I bet she is a bloody good fuck too?' Jamie, who is forced on to his knees, find that his hands and his feet have all been bounded behind him.

"Let go of her, please! Just leave us alone! ...Or we will call the police!" Jamie yell in his heavy French-accented English. SNAP! The man grabbing his hair snapped his right cheek so hard that it makes a big noise.

"No! Please don't hurt him please..." Lula pleads again to the men.ā€ØSNAP! "You worry about your pretty boy huh, girl? Now you be a real good girl and stop yelling then I may leave your boy alone..." the man behind Jamie says to Lula, with a shallow smirk. His piercing eyes and nasty expression sending chills down Lula's back.

The third man in biker jacket, who is a little shorter than his friends, with obviously thinning short blond hair, a big belly, and huge arms, stepped in front of Jamie, holding up one of his camera and said, "Holy shit, they are filming themselves! Hey Freddy you are gonna love this, you porn addict...", walking towards the man fondling Lula's tits from the side, who is now also sucking on her nipple. Lula's protestation has largely gone quiet, fearful of the bikers hurting Jamie more, she shut her eyes wishing that this is all just a nightmare while trying hard to keep her legs together, resisting the men's wandering hands. ā€Øā€Ø"Oh yea? Let me see..." Freddy looking at the camera 's screen. 'OK, porn this is... but you can hardly see their faces... Oh wait!" He looks at the left side of Lula's waist. "That tattoo..., you are Lula, and James! No, Jamie... That's right hahaha, this guys make some hot porno, man! I was watching their stuff just last night, holy shit!"

Throwing the camera on the ground, Freddy took out his phone and showed the rest of the gang a Lula X Jamie video on pornhabii. "They never show their faces, but I know that's her from that strange tattoo, and her accent.... And these yummies," shaking Lula's tits as he says so.

"Well that's rubbish, isn't it?" Said the woman of the gang. "What sort of crap is this, not showing faces. I reckon we should help them, lads. To make some real, proper porn. What do you think, Chet?"says the woman, grinning, although her eyes remain cold and hard, eyeing Lula's youthful body up and down.

"Good idea, Ruby, good idea," says Chet, the man that snapped Jamie, who is still in shock and stayed quiet. "Hey girl!" Chet yells, who has pulled a huge flip blade out of his pocket, looking the tearful Lula in the eyes. "If you want your pretty boy to leave here alive, you are gonna do whatever we say, you understand?" Chet says, pressing the knife on Jamie's neck, just enough to make him bleed a little. Jamie's mouth gapes open, not dare to move one bit.

"Ye...Yes...Yes... I will do whatever you say, ple..ase... don't hurt him..." answers the sobbing Lula.

"Just what I wanna hear." A wicked smile on his face, Chet orders Sam, the tallest of the gang, and Freddy, to reposition the 2 cameras, and start recording again.

ā€Ø"H...hi guys, it is me, Lula. Yes, for the first time, I have decided to show my face to o..our fans. We want to reward you for all the views and love you guys have for our videos... with something di...different this time...." With her beautiful face, now cleaned with no traces of tears, right in the middle of the camera's screen, Lula forces herself to smile and repeats what Chet told her to say.

Chet nodded with approval and gestures at Lula to continue, 'we ha...have invited a few friends to join me this time... and please be assure, all that you are about to see are plan..ned by me and Jamie... I will act out... a... fantasy of mine... I hope you will enjoy this as much as we do....." Lula finishes the sentence with a big if unconvincing smile then steps back revealing to the camera once again the glory of her totally naked body.

Immediately, the 4 men of the gang, already butt-naked, stroking their erected cocks walk up to Lula and touch her all over. Chet holds up one of Lula's long smooth legs, his other hand wet with his saliva goes straight for her pussy, rubbing her labia roughly. Sam holds Lula from behind to keep her balance on one leg, fondling her perky right breast up and down, while Freddy squeezes between Chet and Sam to grab and then snap Lula's ass cheek repeatedly. The forth man, Pete, has one hand pinching Lula's left nipple and his other hand forcing Lula's to snog him.

Ruby sit quietly on the grass behind the camera, next to Jamie who remain naked and bounded, and have been placed lying face up. "This is alright, lengthwise,' says Ruby, running her fingers up and down Jamie's erected penis like a cat toying with a mouse. 'Just a bit skinny,' she suddenly grab his cock and squeezes hard, 'girth is more important, if you ask me...' says Ruby, keeping her eyes on the gangbang scene in front of her the whole time. Jamie, in pain, would have asked her to let go of his dick has she not gagged him with one of the sock he picked up after the gang stripped.

Lula feels disgusted being molest by these fat ugly old men, keeping her eyes shut as if that can block out what is happening. She likes sharing the video of Jamie and her making love, yes. But only anonymously, and only because it was the beautiful and sweet Jamie she loves, the dearest person, the only person she wants to share her body with. Not these strangers, not their vulgar, hairy body. Their yellow teeth, old, lined faces, bald head and smelly breath. Why, why is this happening to me, please make it stop, she keeps thinking.

But she feels even more shameful that her body is beginning to react against her will. All the touches, especially the fingers that in turn rubbing her clitoris and poking into her most private parts, and the rough toying of her sensitive nipples are increasingly filling her senses with lust. She doesn't want to think about it but this old man certainly seems to know how to use his fingers better than Jamie. Before long she feels that she is getting wet, and she doesn't want to.

"Here we go girl, you getting turn on huh?' Said Chet, feeling he can finally begin to push his finger deeper into Lula's vagina, "Damn, her pussy is real tight, even when her juice is flowing.... Are you sure you are not a virgin, girl? Or is your little boyfriend's cock so small?" Teased Chet. He continues to force his chunky finger into Lula, twisting around, pull out a little and then push in again harder and deeper each time.

"Arghhhh.... it hurts... please stop, please..." Lula winces and weakly say, pulling her mouth from Pete's, only to be pulled back to continue the one-sided snogging before she can pleas more.

But the pain Lula feels in her pussy soon subsides, taking over by unwanted, but growing physical and sexual sensations that the men are triggering on her sensitive parts. Sam's rough fondling of her tit, him sucking her earlobe and licking her neck. Pete who has now lower his head to suck on Lula's other tit like he is a baby who has discovered his mother's breast for the first time. Lula can feels that she is now wetter than she has ever been, and her pussy becoming more receptive to Chet's invasion. And then he forces in his second finger.

"Argggh... slowly, please, slow..." Lula pleas, her beautiful face no longer blocked by Pete's head and can again be seen on the camera. Her mouth gaping open with a mixture of pain and pleasure she can no longer deny. Chet's two fat fingers are pretty much filling up Lula's tight hole as much as Jamie's cock ever has, just shorter.

But when Chet twists and presses and makes fast vibrating movement inside her, that's something that Jamie has never done to her. She can no longer stop herself from moaning. She doesn't want to give these men the enjoyment of feeling they are giving her pleasure, but it is just feeling so good. She lets out yet another loud moan when Chet pulls out and then pushes his two fingers all the way inside her in one swift stroke, making a lewd sound that only a dripping wet pussy can.

"Alright now it's about time,"say Chet, before he orders the other 3 men to lay Lula down on the grass, and asks Ruby to bring over one of the camera.

Now lying on her back, watching the naked, muscular and hairy chested Chet kneeling between her spread out legs, his big cock in hand, the realisation of what's about to happen jolts Lula out of the trance she was in when being fingered and touched.

Chet leans forward to kiss Lula's lips forcefully, grab her head with both hands and pushes his tongue into her mouth, circling around her tongue before he pulls back a little, yelling at Lula to says the line he gave her. "Pl..lease fuck me, hard, I want it..." She again forces herself to smile at the camera Sam is now pointing at her, sniffing like she is resisting tears.

Sam manoeuvres the camera with one hand, getting some close up of Lula's glorious, pale body, now almost glowing under the warm sunset light, his other hand stroking his hard cock. Lula's breasts jiggle like delicate jelly when Chet's rough hands grab her two knees and forcefully pushes them wide apart.

12