Porn-Making Teens' Nightmare Pt. 03

Story Info
Lula forced into stretching, new sexual experiences.
9k words
4.21
94.1k
53

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we start: Everything in this story is fictional, every character entirely my creation and are all over 18 years old. All rights reserved. Etc etc.

*****

Sam was absent from The Long's for most of Lula's encounter with the homeless men. He returned just after the ninth and tenth men began with her, two big and full plastic bags in hands.

"So what did I miss?" asked Sam, handing out beer cans to his fellow gang members.

"Well, guess who has the biggest dick around?" Replied Chet with a smirk. "You got the stuff?"

"Yea, buy one get one free." Said Sam cheerfully. "Let me guess... me?"

Back to the present

Chet doesn't like condoms, and he certainly doesn't like sexually transmitted disease or whatever diseases the men squatting in The Long's may have. You can't be too careful with your own Dick.

But he really needs to take Lula at least one more time, or two if his 43 years old body can manage, before he will let this beautiful, hot young girl leave. That's why he has forbidden the homeless men to go near the one remaining untouched entrance of Lula, and Chet will bet a lot on her being an anal-virgin.

When Chet told Lula the four of them from the gang need another round with her before she and Jamie can leave, Lula looked very disappointed but she didn't protest, she just looked away, her alluring brown eyes downcast, seemingly resigned to endure more of the same. Just a few more times, she told herself.

So when Chet pushed her face down on to the dirty mattress, slap, fondle and then spread her round ass, she did not resist. It is only when she feels the cold gel Chet is dripping on her anus that she jolts back to life, turning her head to look at what Chet is doing, and trying to prop herself up.

But already Freddy and Pete are on standby to grab her hands on each side, trying to hold her still. Sam is next to Chet filming whatever he is doing. And Chet is holding a big bottle of lubricants that Sam has bought earlier, on a buy one get one free deal.

As if they are watching a show, the ten homeless men quietly watch on while Lula protests and begs, as Chet pushes one finger halfway into her narrow ass hole with relative ease because of the lubricants. Lula is indeed an anal-virgin, having rejected her boyfriend Jamie's suggestion to try it, and she desperately does not want the one remaining private part of hers to be abused, especially not in this dingy, filthy place, watched by so many people.

Jamie, who is still being gaged and bounded, reacts forcefully when he realised what Chet is doing. His yell is muffled and he can only twist around like a fish on land, but it is enough to cause Ruby to slap him hard on his face until he gives up, and quiet down. His eyes misty, watching Chet and Lula with frustration and guilt, his raging hard-on continues to point at the ceiling.

"Easy, girl. Relax and this will be much less painful for you." Says Chet as he twists his finger, moving it in and out to steadily reach deeper. "Some women actually enjoy this, you know?"

Once Chet's index finger is completely in, the unfamiliar discomfort makes Lula shuts her eyes and wince, it feels very weird having someone's fingertip wiggling in there, but is not as painful as she was expecting. In fact, with her body being pressed down on to the decade-old mattress, it is how revolting the mattress smells that is the more obnoxious for her at the moment. She tries to lift her head so that her face would not be touching the mattress but her neck muscle cannot hold for long, some of her long, jet black hair sticking to her cheek because of the cold sweat on her face.

"That is not so bad isn't it?" Chet asks Lula, as he drips more lubricants on his hand. The room is strangely quiet and every pair of eyes focusing on Lula's ass and Chet's hand. He pulls out most of the inserted index finger, rubs the extra lubricants around his middle finger and then slowly squeezes both fingers into Lula's firm backdoor entrance.

Now that's not good, Lula thinks, as she immediately feels pain at her anus, "no, no, no... that is not going to fit... arrrrggghh! It hurts..." Chet keeps pushing, passing the first knuckles, "it hurts! arrrggghhaaa..." Pausing at the second knuckles of both fingers, Chet adds some more lubricant, giving Lula sometime to get used to the stretch.

Sam has moved in front of Lula, his camera getting some good look of the young French Vietnamese girl's delicate feature, as single drops of tear ooze from Lula's tightly shut eyes. She is frowning hard, taking slow and deep breaths trying to ease the pain. The men are no longer holding her arms so she props herself up by the elbow, her 30C, natural and full breasts squeezed together, but otherwise, Lula does not dare move, fearing the pain that may cause now that her ass is 'pierced'. That's what it feels like to her anyway.

With Lula now quiet and relatively still, Chet pulls out his two fingers a little bit, and begins to drill in and out again, Lula promptly reacts with some agonising whimpering, her frowning harden. He drills and he forces... then both fingers of Chet's are now completely in.

"Yea girl, not too bad isn't it?" Asks Chet before he pulls out his two fingers halfway and begins to finger fucking Lula. Chet is actually surprised by how patient he has been with Lula, as far as enforced anal sex goes anyway. Perhaps it is the tiny bit of guilt or even empathy he feels towards her. Perhaps it is because how beautiful, how youthful and innocently sexy she is. Still, he desires to touch, to affect, to dominate her like no one else has, he twists his fingers left and right, pumps in and out of her close-fitting tunnel. Lula moans and groans quietly, and Chet's cock hardens more hearing it.

Every thrust of the fingers is still very painful for Lula, but the weird feeling of something barely fits poking and exploring a passage in her body hitherto she has not really felt, is very slowly shifting to a feeling that is, not exactly that but, somehow akin to sexual pleasure and stimulation, as Lula's nipples begin to erect and her well-used pussy moisten slightly. Chet shifts his position a bit to her left, so that he can finger her anus while also kissing her back, all the way down to her ass cheek. His kisses surprised Lula for how tender and soft they are.

A minute or two later, Ruby steps closer to Chet, "Come on, Chet. Time to show her the real fun, yea?" asks Ruby impatiently, her hand touching Chet's back.

"Yea it is..." Chet replies, his free hand readying his cock.

Pulling Lula up so that she is steadily on all fours, her beautiful tits dangle and swing as Chet snaps her ass a few times with his hand, now glistening with lubricant. He toys with her ass that is at the same time soft to the touch, jiggle slightly when hit, but also perky and round. He pulls her ass cheeks apart to admire his work: the tight ass hole of Lula's now slightly loosened. The sensual curve of her waist and ass stirs his desire, his cock grows as hard as it ever has.

Lula looks nervous for what she knows is coming, but trying her best to relax, while Chet covers his hard cock with lubricant, before pressing the tip into Lula's anus.

Immediately her mouth gapes and a low quiet whimper louden and then grow into a cry, as Chet presses on. He has taken a few anal-cherry before, but like her pussy, Lula's ass is tighter than any Chet has experienced before. Less than halfway in, he already feels like he can't push in much further.

But nothing can stop him now, not with him so turned on and full of lust. He simply pulls back, adds more lubricant and pushes in again, one hand help to steer his cock.

When his cock reaches the same bottleneck as before, he adjusts his angle of insertion, one hand on Lula's hip to steady her, and slowly but gradually increases the force of his pushing. "...argh, argh, Argh, ARGH!!" Lula's cry gets louder matching Chet's increasing force, until she is literally screaming, she feels almost like she is being torn open from behind, "ARGH!!" 'It hurts, it hurts, it hurts...' keep filling her mind.

Until suddenly the pain in her ass levels out. Not subsiding, but at least it is no longer increasing, and then she hears Chet lets out a groan out of pleasure when she feels his cock slides inside her a little more and there it is, Chet's 7-inches cock is in her ass to the hilt, his pubic area snapping into her ass cheek. He has made the breakthrough.

Taking a moment to enjoy the triumphant feeling as well as enjoying the tight grip all along his cock, Chet holds still, his hands moving around Lula's ass and her back, feeling her smooth skin which is now coated with a thin layer of sweat.

Lula is once again not daring to move, taking deep breaths and trying to get used to the big object now stuck up inside her, where it does not belong. Just as the pain begins to lessen for her, Chet pulls out three-quarters of his length and then begins to gently ass fuck Lula for real.

He can't help but to moan in pleasure almost every time he pushes in: Lula's inside is applying pressure from all directions towards his cock, every inch of it.

For Lula, the tearing pain remains almost the same, if a little bit less now that she is getting used to his size, but her nipples are now obviously hardened, and she can feel the fluid from her vagina begins to run down her inner thigh. At least some part of her is enjoying, getting stimulated, her whimpering no longer purely of pain.

After a while of fucking, Chet needs to pull out to avoid cumming. This may be the last once or twice he can take Lula so he wants this to last longer, and he wants to look at Lula's beautiful face and her exquisite tits when he climax. So he turns her around, places her on her back and pushes her legs wide apart before guiding his shaft back into Lula's gaping anus, his other hand dripping the cold lubricant on her labia, shocking her a little.

She welcomed the few seconds of respite when Chet was out of her ass, but almost immediately she dreads the emptiness it left her. When he places the tip of his hard cock on her entrance again, she is still a little amused by how much she longs for both the imminent pain and titillation.

Chet started fucking Lula again, alternating between deep thrust and shallow tease. He can't believe there is a better fuck hole than Lula's almost magical pussy but her ass is exactly that. He plays with Lula's 30C milky tits while fucking her, the pair of extraordinary beautiful globes feel like jelly that won't break. His eyes admire the sight of her toned flat abs before his gaze connects with Lula's.

She immediately looked away, not wanting to address her abuser, or perhaps trying to hide the lust in her expression. But Chet is not having that.

He grabs Lula's face with both hands, his hip speeding up the pumping action, and then he plants a forceful, passionate kiss on her lips, muffling the sound she made. Lula tries to resist as she did earlier in this ordeal, but her need to moan the pain and, increasingly, the pleasure and lust she is experiencing makes her open up her lips to Chet.

She can't help but react in kind when Chet's tongue tangles with hers, passionately. The 18 years old girl has only ever kissed Jamie like this before, and cannot imagine doing this with anyone else. Most certainly not someone that seems only a little younger than her dad, has a beer belly, hairy chest, and receding hairline. Yet the lust inside stirs her on.

Chet smiles proudly when he finally stopped the snogging, wanted to enjoy other parts of Lula. He squeezes her right tit while sucking her left one, not slowing down with his thrusting. When Lula's cries firmly turned into a sexual tone rather than in agony, as if reminded of something Chet abruptly stopped the sucking and checks her pussy with his right hand. It is literally dripping.

"Told you, you are gonna like this, didn't I?" Chet teases Lula, who is again looking away, embarrassed. Chet swiftly slides his thumb into her pussy and then pull it out again rubbing her clitoris. Lula's moaning duly turns up a few notches. She like this, she likes this a lot. And Chet can feel it too, as he continues the two-fronted assault of her ass hole and her pussy, he can feel both holes momentarily tighten.

That stimulates Chet greatly, and just two thrusts like that, he knows he is gonna cum. The urge is strong and imminent, he can't hold it any longer even though he stopped pumping. He doesn't want to come yet, he wants this to last longer, no, not yet... his thumb gives Lula's clitoris another two quick rub and then he groans loudly and exploded inside her ass, shot after shot. Chet pumps in and out a few more times as he ejaculates.

Lula is panting just like Chet, but she hasn't come yet, even though she wanted to. And now that Chet has collapsed on top of her, Lula eagerly thrusts her crotch forward, wanting desperately to continue the titillation of her lower body by grinding something, anything, but it doesn't work. As Chet's penis shrink down, his one hand holding Lula's breast weakly, his other hand touching her long, straight dark hair, Lula is left frustrated, her 2 holes feeling abandoned and aching for some attention.

When Chet reluctantly climbed off Lula, pulled his underpants on and sat down a few paces from her, he feels good but also spent and tired. He couldn't do much except sipping another bottle of beer.

At this point, the other 3 men from the gang, Pete, Freddy and Sam, are already halfway through their second bottles of beer. Again they use paper, scissors and stone to determine who is next up with Lula. Pete wins. Sam curses and walks away annoyed, he was the last when back in the meadow and he will be last now, downing the rest of the beer in his hand.

Pete, who has the biggest cock among the 4 gang members, quickly takes off all his clothes except his black heavy metal t-shirt and climb atop Lula to tits-fuck her, pushing her sumptuous breasts to clutch his dick. Freddy, with a beer in one hand, holding the camera high up with his other to capture the action. Only a few of the homeless men remains near the mattress to watch the action.

When Pete feels his cock is hard enough, he repositions himself between Lula's legs and starts applying lubricant all over his shaft and Lula's anus, the cold lube tingling her sensitive part. She is both nervous what Pete's huge cock is gonna do to her ass hole and eager to finally get the orgasm that was denied her earlier. Pete puts here slim and shapely legs on his shoulder and begins to push in.

It is almost like Chet's breaking through of her firm ass hole all over again, Lula screams in agony as Pete forces his bigger cock in, opening up Lula's anus passage further. Maybe it is the alcohol, but Pete is not as patient as Chet, he started fucking Lula hard once he is halfway in her anus, not giving her time to adapt.

The pain is the worst it has been for Lula so far, it exceeds what she felt when Jamie took her virginity one year ago. With tears dripping from her eyes, she feels that her ass has been torn wide open when Pete finally has his whole 8-inches rock hard cock in, so much so that she fears if her anus has been damaged. She instinctively knows what she needs to do to lessen the agony, her fingers begin to rub her pussy and play with her clit. Her other hand massages her sweet breasts.

Lula has masturbated in front of Jamie before, even a little bit for their porn video, but she was always shy about it. Not now. The novel and extraordinary sensation Pete's huge cock is causing her, and the tiredness and numbness from being forcibly fucked by 14 strangers so many times in a matter of hours, are messing with her mind, her emotion. Right now she can't sense anything around her, or feel shy about anything, it is like a self-defense mechanism in her head that there is only the raw feeling and urge of lust and pain that exist in her mind now.

Pete teasingly grabs her masturbating hand and Lula begs immediately in between his thrusts "no, no, argh! ... please let me... argh! Please let me cum... argh!"

Pete is having too much joy to be cruel so he let go and instead kneads Lula's free breast, as she frantically resumes her masturbation. He weights down on Lula's legs further to kiss her on the lips, the back of her knees pressed beside her breasts, which are shaking as Pete thrusts deep with his full length, his balls snapping Lula's ass. And finally with two fingers digging deep inside her own taut pussy, both the pain and sexual excitement reach climax for Lula. "Argh! Oh putain... oh la vache! aaarrrrggghh!!" Lula roars in her native tongue. She doesn't squirt this time but her back arch and her hip buckles, one hand crushing her breast hard, the other hand's fingers massaging the inside of her cunt.

Pete goes on to fuck Lula's anus in different positions and eventually cum inside Lula's ass, doggy style. After Pete has shot his all and pulls out of Lula tired but satisfied, he joins Chet and Sam on the makeshift stools for another beer, teasing Sam that when it is his turn to take Lula again, her ass will be nowhere as fresh and tight as what Chet and himself experienced, since Sam will have to go last. Sam makes a sound of disgruntlement and looked away, downing the beer before reaching for yet another bottle.

"Please... give me some time... a break, please? It is really painful now..." says Lula timidly pointing at her ass, as Freddy stands in front of her about to take off his black jeans. In truth, since after she came down from her climax there has not been anything to distract her from the pain caused by Pete's huge shaft rampaging her ass, and as soon as Pete pulls out she has been feeling the burning pain radiated from the rim of her stretched ass hole, with no sexual stimulation to compensate.

Before Freddy can replies to Lula though, Ruby speaks out first, "You are not gonna listen to her, are you, Fred? Just bloody fuck her up!" Yells Ruby.

"Shut the fuck up, Ruby!" says Chet, he then turns his eyes to Freddy, "just give her ten minutes, alright?" He tells Freddy in a commanding tone. Freddy shrugs and ignore Ruby, and sits back down.

Ruby is visibly angry with Chet, starring at him. Chet meets her gaze for a couple of seconds before sipping some beer and resumes his bantering with Pete. At that point Ruby, her face dark with menace, walks out of the big room, her hand searching for the mobile phone in her jacket on the way out.

The 4 gang members continue to chat over the food and beer Sam bought back, almost like a casual after work get together that just happens to take place next to a butt naked teenage girl, in the middle of a squat.

Ten or so minutes later, Freddy turns to Lula and yell, "Times up, girl!" His words slurred and his breath full of alcohol.

"Can I have some water, please?" Asks Lula, sounding tired but polite.

"You can have this." Says Freddy as he walks over to Lula, slightly unsteadily, handing her his half-full bottle of beer, before removing his clothes.

Lula surprised everyone by finishing the beer in one long gulp, before wiping her mouth with her arm, and then lightly put down the bottle beside the mattress.

Without missing a beat, the completely naked Freddy goes down to his knee on the mattress, his hands on Lula's shoulder and starts kissing her as if she is a long lost girlfriend. Lula just closes her eyes and let Freddy do what he wants.

And then Freddy sit up on the mattress, positioning himself to the side of Lula so that he can kiss and lick her ear, her neck and her shoulder while keeping an eye on the perky breasts he is kneading, his other hand groping her ass, trying to slide his middle finger in. Although Lula is finding his licking pretty disgusting, the way Freddy is playing with her tits and her ass is enough to get her moistening between her legs, and her sexy moaning soon follows.