Porn Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
They needed more than my cock, it appears.
2.2k words
3.91
32.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * *

From Porn Next Door: chapter 1 (She needed a cock fast).

I hold the door open and she steps inside and nervously clears her throat. "I know it's early, and you don't really know me, but," she hesitates, then blurts out, "But I desperately need to suck your cock."

"How do you like your warm up?" Jill says sweetly, joining me on the sofa while Sheri scurries about setting up a camera.

I think I surprise Jill by simply lifting her into my lap and looking into her eyes. "Just looking at you is working great. May I kiss you?"

"You may." She says that with new interest.

So this is my first kiss with the woman who will become my wife. Jill is already sliding to her knees between Sheri's legs and dragging me with her, giggling that bad girl sound.

* * * * * * * * *

I was muttering and staring hard at my exposed brick wall, memorizing the formula I knew I would see on my statistics test Thursday morning. Even though I sort of expected that door thumping, I jumped two inches out of my seat with the feminine-soft rapping knock on the door.

"It's just me - Jill," she said through the crack in the doorway as I fumbled with the chain. "You eat a mean pussy, buddy. Do you want to come check it out?" Sheri asked me to come get you, she almost has the first edit done. She'll wrap it in about another half-hour then she's off to the airport to get Denys."

"So, it wasn't a dream after all, was it? I was sort of afraid of that - in a good way," I stammered a little, blushing both at the absurdity of what I had just done with her earlier and at Jill's stunning beauty and vulnerability standing here in my doorway. "God, uh...what am I thinking, how rude of me. Please come in Jill while I log off this goddamn statistics course site."

"Um, sure," her eyes twinkled, "You, uh, log off your, uh, statistics site, and I'll just, uh, look this way while you do." Smile, wink, smile, smile.

I awkwardly stepped back and almost tripped over my bicycle parked in the hallway.

"No, no. Seriously, school work, timed exam stuff. Pardon the mess, but, the student thing you know.

And by the way, Jill," I said, somehow over-eager to come across to her as the oversexed guy next door, and still able to word-spar given our auspicious sexual introduction a few hours ago.

"So what else do I need to do to prove to you I'm not afraid to admit I like sexual content on the internet? I like a little porn as much as the next guy. My testosterone is a little testy about comments like that. I love my porn."

"I know," Jill said disconcertingly matter-of-factly. "I know you love your porn."

Her smile turned slightly awkward, almost a little shy and sweet, and she entered my dumpy pad graciously. As she walked past I caught evidence that she still wore the unmistakable subliminal scent of our sex despite a recent shower.

Christ, what must I smell like after my rapid little quick rinse after the fuck of my life with two hot babes?

Jill's hair was wispy now and darker red wet. She blew strands of it away from her face, and smiled bemusedly at my blatant staring at her stunning beauty.

She was astonishingly well-poised considering she and I, a scant couple hours ago, knowing each other for less than ten minutes, got each other off and then, together down on our knees, orally sexed a hot coed porn producer on film -- right here in my very own apartment complex.

I shook my head in disbelief following Jill down my long narrow hallway, past my bookshelves, toward my combined study area and kitchen, unable to keep from looking at her voluptuous ass and knowing I had my fingers inside her moments ago.

Yes, less than two hours ago, we were sharing pussy and inhaling heady aroma of cunt, cock, breath, spit, and I think it was hazelnut coffee.

Somehow, this didn't feel like my life.

I passed Jill at the entryway to my full-windowed front work room, and quickly shuffled papers off the wicker chair next to my table.

"Please, sit, Jill. Can I, uh, get you a Pepsi? A beer? Water?"

"Another hand job?" she quipped, cutting straight to the chase, grinning with a strong hint of serious intention underlying. Hell, Jackson Hunter, I'd suck your cock again for a bottle of water. Probably anal for coffee - but more on that later."

I laughed with her, but not as comfortably as she did.

"Jackson Hunter," she said, "May I call you Jax? Jax with an 'x'? Even though we both know that's not your real name? And even though if it was your real name we wouldn't spell it with an 'x'? But seeing how you're already a porn star and need a hot name anyway, Jax is...mmm...good?"

I learn fast and silence around these girls is consent.

"Jax, let's put this on the table, if we may. Can we?"

Silence is consent around these girls.

"I'll be direct, but please, I really want you to know I'm very respectful of your time and your feelings here. You must be feeling like you were hit by a fucking train when Sheri came for you this morning. Yes. We rushed through this, and really took advantage of you. In fact, we didn't even get your contract signed." She summed up my expression so far, then went on, accepting a bottle of water without looking.

"Jax...well. Here it is. We know you better than you think. We know you better than you know you -- simply because you have no idea how well you are known in various circles -- and we do. Better than you even want to know we know. Better than your government people know."

I bolted straight up in my chair. My blackmail back shackles bristled. I was all ears now. Jill lowered her eyes demurely when she saw my alarm go red.

"You need not be afraid of us, Jackson. At all. You are totally safe, private, and confidential with us. In fact, you are going to be much more than a little disturbed when you hear what we know. We know far more about you, at least important aspects of you, than the formal government knows."

"Like...? I tried to frame a question. "And what the hell do you mean, the 'formal' government?"

"Well, for starters, on the most basic and non-threatening level, you are into oral sex - giving and getting head," she winked, "Duh!"

She let that settle, and went on as though reading from a list.

"You are into oral cumshots, girls swallowing cum, swapping semen, light and friendly anal sex -- fucking and tonguing. Nothing scatological, no animals, some light bondage, a bit of bi-sexual curiosity only when there are women involved, and you have never downloaded a single picture of any minor in your entire life, and in fact, you spent your earliest career as an investigator fighting child sexual abuse."

I couldn't help glancing nervously at my computer. I just sat stock still integrating what I just heard.

"Furthermore, the only times, three if you're counting, you ever crossed the line from formal society-sanctioned law enforcement into what we could only, if we were so inclined, describe as self-imposed justice-enforcement with you as the judge and jury and more, were cases in which a woman and or child was molested or assaulted, or both. In both cases, interestingly, no further social intervention was ever required for the perpetrators - in fact," she paused, "no one ever found them. And, Action Jackson, we are certain, because we looked long and hard, that you are no ideologue vigilante. So did you ever wonder why you got away with a couple of really cut-and-dry self-help justice romps so easily?"

"We also know your inclination as an introvert. You walk right past the strip clubs right here in Baltimore when you're very, very lonely but you've never stepped inside. Almost every time you start to take the plunge and go inside, you back away and you end up coming back in here, packing up groceries, and taking them down to the guys living near the manhole grates on Public street. You back into an alleyway behind the new play theater and smoke a cigarette - at least you did until you quit three months ago - and watch to make sure people don't fight over the goodies."

I processed Jill's words dumbfounded.

Fuck me, I was thinking.

"Considering your fundamental religious background," she went on quietly, "this guilt stuff and self-discipline-turned-to-one-man-philanthropy is no surprise at all. You've come a long way, baby, to be sitting here talking to me and listening to this after playing with my pussy, letting me suck you off, and helping me eat Sheri's pussy like we just did - you've come a long way baby."

She looked deep into my face and paused.

"I could go on and on. And I will when we have time, and if you like, and...if you sign the contract."

Pause again.

"And, Jax. I said you've come a long, long way in your life. And you are doing some very nice things -- not the least of which is to my pussy - kidding not! - no seriously again. You're charity stuff is beautiful, and you've come a long way from repressed sexuality. But, there is so much further to go with sex -- both good and otherwise, with addressing dangerous repression in others, and with philanthropy, with real goddamn serious charity work, on a global level, dealing with some folks that just aren't very fucking pleasant at all, and...armed to the fucking teeth."

Pause. Enormous fucking pause.

"Jax, Porn Next Door is a real business. It's a legitimate business. We take sex very, very seriously. And the sex we give and share as we give sex is real and it is art at its finest, but there's much more to it than appears. Please give us a chance," she looked a question at me, then hopped up with a spry bounce that belied her sultry side.

"And, speaking of PND, let's lighten this up a bit and go watch some good old-fashioned fucking and sucking! Some good porn - with us as the porn stars!"

For the second time today, a hot girl takes me by the hand and leads me out of my apartment, to the stairs, and up to the penthouse on the top floor.

* * *

Sheri is wearing a short denim skirt and cleavage tease black sweater. Her hair is professional and pulled to one side, sleek and coiffed, she welcomes us with a "hi, guys," without looking up from the Avid editing screen, despite the fact that all three of us are there on the screen in shocking wide-screened splendor, fucking like bunnies on one of the big screens along the wall.

"Nice, niiiice. Fucking awesome nice. Yes. Yes!" she said, clicking an edit splice point and backing up a few frames to erase a film segment that flashed a lighting glitch casting a shadow over Sheri when we went down on her.

"Denys will like, like, liiiike."

"Sheri, the contract?" Jill asked, tenuous tone in her voice.

"Bring it to dinner," Sheri said, then turning to me, "that is, if you can join us, Jackson. Any chance of that tonight?"

Sheri's light demeanor grew a little more serious and she stopped everything and fixed a stark look directly in my eyes that laid to rest any impression that she was a careless, dismissive, superficial bitch in this new and evolving relationship.

"Denys wants very much to meet you. Very much, Jackson. He is very interested in speaking to you in person. You two have much, much more in common than you know. And, I don't at all mean to sound pushy or rushing, despite our lovely quickie introduction, but, there is a very, say...urgent...timeline arriving. Otherwise, I promise you..." she stepped close and looked directly deep into my eyes with no hint of teasing or patronizing or disrespect. "I promise you we would have done this far differently. Wouldn't have been nearly as much fun, mind you, I admit it! But we would have done it differently nonetheless - had we had more time."

Jill whispered, "Sheri, I named him Jax. Jax with an 'x'."

Sheri continued, still unblinking, pupils huge, straight into my eyes, "Jackson Jax Hunter, we knew you could roll with what just happened and keep your sanity and your focus -- rushed and crazy as it was. I told you I needed your cock, and I needed it NOW."

"Well, guess what. I still need your cock all weekend as you agreed, and, Jackson Jax Hunter - I'm afraid there is more of you we need as well. Please join us for dinner."

I took a deep breath, felt a few seconds for my gut reaction, got the gut reaction, and then nodded vigorously three or four times, then stepped out of her way as she darted out the door.

Alone with Jill with time to kill.