Porn Palace Prostitute

Story Info
Oral sex prostitution in the backroom of a porn shop.
2.2k words
3.81
132.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled into the gravel parking lot at Eddie's Porn Palace. The place was located well outside the city limits, down a winding county road in the piney woods two miles east of the Miracle Mile Racetrack.

He was there to do research for a story for a regional porn magazine. He'd been given a paltry advance, but he was intrigued enough about what he'd heard to come out on this early Saturday morning; it was 1 a.m.

He walked into the story and gravitated toward a rack of glossy porn magazines. He thumbed a few, looked behind the counter at the fat, grey-haired man that stood a leisurely watch over the merchandise. He stepped forward and sidled up to the glass counter, took a glance at the half-naked nun tattoo on the old mans arm and extended his hand.

"Hello, I'm Kevin Ward. I'm a writer. I'm here to see a, I believe her name is Donna."

The manager shook his hand but his face revealed nothing. He had a strong grip. He released Kevin and looked intently into his eyes for a minutes. "Donna's customers don't usually give me their resume."

The Reporter: "Uh, well, I'm not exactly a customer. I'm here about doing an interview." The Manager: "INN-terview," he said with great inflection.

Rep: "Yes, she came recommended." Mgr: Smiling now, he broke open yellowed teeth and said, "Did she now?"

Rep: "Yes, well. It's the blowjobs. I, uh, am I in the right place," Kevin said, suddenly feeling uncomfortable as he looked around the room. They were alone except of a skinny tall man in a green gimme cap who was reading the back cover of a paperback.
Mgr: "Heh. Relax. Even if you ain't in the right place, I don't think you're likely to cause me any trouble."

Rep: "Trouble? Oh, no no. Hey, I'm not a cop." Mgr: "I didn't think so." He paused, sized up the newcomer one more time and raised his eyebrows as if to express, "You got another question?"

Rep: "Well, the thing is I hear these are kind of strange blowjobs." Mgr: He shrugged.

Rep: "Can I see her." Mgr: "The blowjobs were her idea," he said, obviously drifting on some tangent. "I think? Well, I know it wasn't my idea."

The Reporter: "What? Has it been so long you don't remember?" Mgr: "All I mean by that is she brought it up. Maybe it was her idea or somebody else suggested it."

Rep: "Ok. So. How long has she been doing this?" Mgr: (shrugs his shoulder, makes a quizzical face) "Uh, started in ... five years now, be five years this summer. I know cuz it came up right after spring semester. She was trying to go to school then, but then she started into that kinky smoking thing and dropped the idea of going back in the fall."

Rep: "So. How does this work? I've been told guys don't actually see her? They just stick their pricks through a hole in a wall?" Mgr: "Heh. Yeah. That's it."

Rep: "That's weird. Don't you think?" Mgr: (shrugs, snears matter-of-factly) "She doesn't want to see their faces? Who knows? It was her set up from the start."

Rep: "So. How do the books work? The accounting?" Mgr: "Guy usually comes in, gives the porn goods a once over. Picks out a video or porn mag or whatever. Makes a purchase, only I charge for several units."

Rep: "Like he comes to the counter with one item and you charge him for three?" Mgr: "Four, if it's one. Whatever he picks out, I add on what comes to an extra $30 Georgies."

Rep: "That's her price? Thirty?" Mgr: (shakes his head) "That's our price. Hey, I'm taking a risk here, too. I take $10 per."

Rep: "And they don't mind they don't get to see her face?" Mgr: "Eh. Some do. But the regulars don't look a gift horse on the mouth. They just stick their cocks there, haha haa!"

Rep: (smiles) "Isn't there some kind of code?" Mgr: "Oh yeah. She only does this on a referral basis. I don't know where they started coming from, but all of a sudden when she opened for business guys started coming in I hadn't seen before. She gave me a list. If they weren't on the list, no suckee."

Rep: "Uh huh. So. How many customers on the list?" Mgr: "It gets updated a lot. Some go off the list, but it grows more than not. Started, I think, with twenty-something. It's up to 87 now."

Rep: "Wow. They all come every week?" Mgr: "Nah. She sees maybe - oh, thirty to fifty guys a week. Mostly Fridays and Saturdays. Payday?"

Rep: "So. Can I see her?" Mgr: (smirks) "You ain't on the list, Mr. Big Shot."

Rep: "I know. But if you could just tell her Maxine sent me." Mgr: "Maxine?: (pauses, ponders) "Ok." (He calls from his cell phone to her's. She picks up.) "Yeah, sweet lips. There's a guy here, showed me an I.D. from that She Devil rag. Said to tell you Maxine sent him? ... Yeah, Maxine. You know a ... oh. Okay, baby." (looks up at the reporter with slightly surprised expression). "Sez to go in."

He walks to the back, goes through a door that leads into a hall. At the end of the hall, he enters a door on the right and closes it behind him. He's in complete darkness for a few moments, but then a dim red light comes on; it slowly gets brighter and he says a flat TV recessed about two feet into the wall.

Below it is a large round hole, about ten inches in diameter. The TV comes on and there is a beautiful, dark-complected young latin woman with full red lips and high cheekbones, long wavy black hair. She's visible from the waist up in the camera lense. Nice firm tits. He guesses she's about a 38 inch in a C cup.

A clothed male groin then appears by her shoulder. She turns her head and slender long fingers pull down boxer shorts with chess pieces in the silk. A soft black penis dangles and she promptly but gently holds it and suck it to hardness. It grows, he imagines, to about 10 inches.

He is suddenly startled by a gentle tap on his crotch and he nervously undoes his zipper and pulls out his already hardening cock. He thrusts his hips slightly forward and, as if caught in a vacuum, it is suddenly sucked into a warm wet mouth.

He feels fingertips caress his shorts and a nail softly scratches at the base of his shaft, as if seeking access to his testicles. He unbuckles, lets his pants fall to the floor, watches the latin woman suck the black cock. Feels his own pleasure, imagines the woman behind the wall is the woman on TV, although he realizes that is unlikely.

It's a pleasant feeling. Her mouth. Her tongue curls on the underside of his shaft as her head bobs back and forth, sort of like - he thinks - the way a snake slithers across the desert sand.

It's an odd and stimulating sensation - that piston slut sucking action in rhythm with that slithering tongue, those thick soft lips pushing forward and pulling back across the veiny skin of his cock, finger tips gently caressing his base and nut-sack and pubes.

"Oh," he moans. "You're good."

The faceless black man on TV grunts and growls. "Yeah, bitch. Mmm, you suck my fucking cock. Yeah, bitch. Huh! You love it, don't you?"

He realizes the woman's motions are oddly jerky. The camera pulls back a little and her other hand comes into view. She's jerking on a second cock, a light brown one, about 8 inches long. Her luscious lips release the black cock, and tongue hanging out, a wicked smile pulling across her face, she turns and hungrily starts sucking the other cock.

He looks down, tries to make out the face of his cocksucker. It's dark but he can see her lips and fingers. But a veil is covering her head from scalp to nose. She has thick lips. He realizes she is probably not the woman in the video. His cocksucker might be latina, but it appears more likely that she is black.

He concentrates on the sensations she is putting him through. Let's himself think wicked, erotic thoughts. Gets the urge to vocalize them.

"Oh, fuck. Fucking whore."

Her lips tighten. Her fingers stretch, probing and clawing at his upper thigh, then gripping the base of his prick tight.

"You love this! Cocksucking whore. You love having strange men fuck your face! Don't you, slut?"

"Nnnnnn. Mmm-hmm," she groans as he senses her head bobbing up and down in agreement as her slut mouth simultaneously suck-n-pulls cock back and forth.

The latina video whore pulls both cocks close. They at times overlap each other as she furiously licks and slobbers and sucks at each boner. Men sputter filthy curses at her: "Slut. Suck it. Yesssssssss! Where you want my cum, bitch! Gonna fucking shoot it all over your face. That's it, cunt. Suck up my load baby. Master gonna blast ya."

He groans with slight frustration, wishing he could make the wall disappear and throw this bitch down, spread her legs and slam his cock up her dripping hot pussy.

The black cock starts to spit long white gluey ropes of sperm. The splatter across her nose and cheeks. Then an eye shot and she squints in pain. A chin shot that quickly drips to her chest. Cum drips down across her face and her big tits.

"Oh fuck!" he curses, realizing he's getting too excited.

Pre-cum oozes up and the main load of sperm comes boiling up to the base of his raging, hot, slobbering saliva-wet cock.

"Fucking cock breath. Slut. Suck that dick! Suck up my cum, bitch!"

Her mouth pulls off and her hand jerks on his cock, pulling him bucking to the wall. He feels the tip of her tongue digging in little wicked, darting arcs at the nerve center under his head.

"Nnnn, shit! Damn whore. You wanna get my load all over your face, slut!"

He glances at the video, struggling for control. She slows slightly, as if aware he wishes to prolong the sweet agony. The video whore is filthy, but still sucking and jerking the second cock.

Then it starts to explode, this time in her mouth. Cum oozes out around the corners of her lips and he shoots over and over into her cock-filled orifice.

"Oh, dirty bitch," the reporter says through clenched teeth. "Take that, slut."

The flat of his mysterious cocksucker's tongue takes long, hard licks up and down the underside of his shaft as she jerks from the base. Then, suddenly, she presses the piss slit against her nostrils and he feels air flow across the head as she breathes deep, inhaling as her gaping mouth stretches open and tongue taps ever so directly at the nerve center, as if to say, "knock, knock!"

"Uh," he groans. "It's coming!"

He explodes. Cum goes up her nostrils and she snorts it out. Cum pools up in pulsing shots on her nose and upper lip, then drips as gravity brings it down to her outstretched tongue. Cum finds its way into her mouth, around her lips to her chin.

She continues licking. He is spent, feeling the need to pull away, to recover himself. He pushes away from the wall.

A bright light comes on. He steps back. Sees a veiled face with cum all over a woman's lips and chin. Then the face disappears, a hand thrusts through the hole clenching a paper towel. She drops it on the floor, saying nothing.

The face reappears. He looks at it. Looks at his cum. On her. He picks up the towel and cleans himself. Feeling grateful that she is letting him look at her, even if it's only mouth and chin, he says, "I wanted to interview you."

"How was the blowjob?"

"Oh. Wow. It was. That was great. Interesting."

Smiling, she says, "What do you want to ask me?"

"Uh, well, I'd rather meet you somewhere. Someplace more, uh, not so business-like," he said, realizing how odd that sounded. (Business-like? Well, it is a business.)

She frowns. And in so doing, his cum glistens on her skin. "I don't quit until four. And then I go to sleep. And tomorrow I've got things to do. Better make it now."

He hesitates. He wants to see her, all of her. He decides to insist.

"No. I can wait. You tell me when and where."

She lets silence fill the room. Pulls away and out of view. He notices the video is still going, a third cock has appeared. The latin whore prepares to straddle it, cum still covering her face and tits.

Her face comes back to the hole. He notices with disappointment that she has wiped her face clean.

"How about Saturday? At Latin Heat."

"The club on 40th Street and Marvin Boulevard?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, but how will I recognize you?

"I'll be wearing a bright yellow dress with knee-high red vynil boots."

"Okay. Well. I'll see you then ... oh, and, thanks for the blowjob. It was great."

"You're welcome."

"I didn't buy anything," he said, suddenly feeling a need to be honest.

Her expression changed from placid to a smile. "Oh, don't worry. No charge!"

"Thank you. Thank you," he said again, feeling truly grateful. "That's really sweet of you."