Porn Shoot with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers

"There were four high rollers in the back of the lounge in a private room. One of them said they would give me five hundred dollars if I would serve them their food and drinks topless. So Every time I went in the room, I took my blouse off and let them stare at my tits."

"Jesus sis!"

"We needed the money Andy and it was just my tits. One of the guys, and I know he was married because he was wearing a ring, offered me another five hundred to go to a hotel with him. Said he was looking for a new weekend thing as he called it and would pay me that every week."

"That's nasty." I shuddered.

"He told me he would tell some of his friends and I could get a few gigs as he called them, told me another waitress he knew was making a few thousand a month being a good little girl." She grunted disgustedly, "I could have made the money to save the house doing things like that, but I...I couldn't. I could never just fuck someone like that especially for money."

"But you could fuck me? Not for nothing sis, fucking an older guy for money would be considered less sick than doing your brother."

"In a way yes, but in a way no." she turned on the bed so she was facing me and reaching out took my hands in hers. "See Andy being with those guys would be just sex. I've never slept with a guy I didn't have some feeling for. I may not have been in love with every guy I had sex with, but all of them were boyfriends at the time and I did care about them and they liked me too"

"So?"

"So you love me Andy."

"As your brother." I tried to pull my hands away, but she held them tightly.

"But love is love and I wouldn't feel so cheap. Plus no one would know. I wouldn't have to worry about it being with some guy who could turn out to be a client when I'm working in advertising someday."

"Someone would know, the perverts watching us."

"They couldn't tell." She smiled.

"How the hell do you know that?"

"She told me on the phone they have prominent jobs and if this ever got out they would lose them, plus technically incest is illegal."

"With good reason!" I declared.

"Molesting a kid would be illegal incest, two adult siblings engaging in a good time wouldn't be."

"A good time?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Sure," that sly smile returned. "Come on Andy you've never thought about me?"

"Hell no!" I yanked my hands from hers.

"No?" the smile widened, "So you didn't have a bulge in your shorts from looking at my ass?"

"Alicia, please..."

"You don't have to beg!" she laughed, "Andy we could just think of this as sex. You're a good looking guy and you can just think of me as a hot girl and we can have some fun!"

"Or I could just know you're my sister and tell you, you're nuts." I sighed, "Sis, I'm glad you would never do it the other way with those guys, but no way in hell we're doing this. We'll just have to move and help mom as much as we can."

"Then if you won't do this, I will go fuck those guys." She said, folding her arms across her chest.

"Oh, come on!"

"The bank told mom if she could get half in two weeks they would give her another month for the rest. I can spread my legs that many times by then." She again pushed her lips into a pout, "You wouldn't make me do that would you little brother? You wouldn't let your sister be a whore would you?"

"That's not fair sis!" I pointed at her, "You can't put that on me and you wouldn't do it anyway?"

"Andy I will do anything for mom, but unlike you I mean anything. If I have to get on my knees and suck a bunch of cocks I will." She put her hand on my arm, "Or I could just sick yours."

"I'm done with this." I stated and started to get up.

In truth I was done with this, but not only because of how nuts it was, but because I'd just been struck by the visual of Alicia on her knees in front of me. Her full lips parted and her big blue eyes looking up at me. At this point she had me thinking shit best left un-thought of.

"Wait!" she snapped tugging hard on my arm. "Just give me a minute okay?"

"I've heard enough." I rubbed at my eyes which were starting to water from being so damn tired.

"Just give me another minute and I'll shut up okay?"

"Fine, let's hear it."

Sliding closer, Alicia put her arms around my neck and leaning forward placed her lips next to my ear.

"I want you to think about it Andy. I want you to think about your sister's long legs wrapped around your waist while you fuck me. I want you to think about my hot ass up in the air while you grab my hips, pull my hair and fuck the shit out of me."

She was speaking in a low sultry tone and I could feel my cock rising in my shorts as she continued.

"Even better, imagine my lips," she startled me by giving my ear a quick kiss, "These soft lips wrapped around your nice big dick. Think about what it would be like to be inside my mouth, to watch your bitchy big sister give you a nice slow blow job."

"Stop." I said softly

"Oh, that's not what you'd be saying," she purred, "You'd be saying "Oh sis, oh yes, oh please make me cum! And I'd let you Andy, I'll let you cum right in my mouth!"

"Alicia we..." I released a pathetic sounding whimper as her tongue flicked across my neck just below my ear.

"Imagine that; imagine cumming in your sister's mouth. Then when you're done I'll spread my legs and you can lick my pussy, you can finger me and suck on me and make me beg. I'll beg for you little brother, I'll beg you to make me cum and when I do, when I cum in your face, you know what will happen?"

"I..." Closing my eyes, I whispered, "Tell me."

"Ohhh." She cooed, "That's better. After I cum nice and hard in your face, you little brother, are going to stand up and ram that big cock into your big sister's tight little pussy. My nice, smooth, bald pussy." She sighed in my ear and the feeling of her hot breath sent a shiver down my spine and caused my now throbbing cock to twitch.

"I know you could hear me when I've snuck guys up here before." She continued in that phone sex voice I'd never heard her use before. "You've heard me squeal and yelp and moan haven't you little brother?"

Swallowing hard I answered, "Yes."

"Hmm, you like hearing your big sister get it good? Just think of being the one to give it to her?" she giggled in my ear and again my cock jerked, "You know, Andy girls talk even more than guys. You remember that slutty cheerleader you were fucking? Brenda? I heard her when you had her up here when mom wasn't home. Well I saw her at a party and she told me not only do you have a nice big cock, but you're really god with that tongue."

"I...I try." I said lamely.

"Well I want you to try with me. I know it sounds weird, but think of how hot it would be, how, dirty." She had moaned that last word and I could feel the sweat trickling down my back, "How many brothers have secretly wondered what it would be like to fuck their sister? A lot I'll bet. But you can do it Andy, you can have a thrill very few boys have ever gotten, you can know what it's like to be inside me, to feel my pussy around you and hear me moan for you."

"You always look at my tits; you'll be able to lick them and suck them and watch them bounce while you fuck me. Maybe you can whip your nice cock out and cum on them." She giggled again, "Or maybe you'd want to cum somewhere else?"

"Your face." I said without thinking.

"Oh, you bad boy!" She moaned, "You want to cum on my pretty face? Spray that nice hot load all over my cheeks and watch it drip down my face?"

"Oh, fuck that's not fair." I told her. "Alicia, I...don't think I...oh!"

I moaned like an idiot as Alicia's hand dropped between my legs and squeezed my cock through my shorts.

"Wow!" she laughed, "Brenda was not lying! You can lie to me, but your cock can't Andy."

She gave my cock another squeeze before releasing it. Grabbing my chin she turned my head until I was facing the mirror over my bureau in which I could see us sitting on the bed. Letting my chin go she grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled up on it.

'Take this off."

I hesitated and with smirk she whispered, "Take off yours I'll take off mine."

I immediately raised my arms and laughing she pulled my shirt off and tossed it aside.

"Look at you!" she cooed again running her long purple fingernails down my chest causing me to shiver again. Her left hand squeezed my arm hard, "You've filled out a lot little brother." She breathed, "You're all man now aren't you?"

"I...I guess. I..."

I gasped when she grabbed my aching cock again and whispered, "All man, my man!"

Letting my cock go she grabbed her shirt and with no hesitation pulled it off.

"Oh my God." I said softly at the sight of my sister's tits.

They were even better than I imagined, high firm and perfectly round with pale pink nipples that looked as hard as my cock felt. Cupping them she ran her thumbs across her nipples.

"You like them?"

"I...oh yeah." I nodded like an idiot.

"Good you can do whatever you want to them." She moaned as she started moving her fingers in circles around her swollen flesh. "Now look in that mirror."

I did as she asked and as she stared at me through the mirror said, "Look at us Andy, those perverts want hot, we're damn hot aren't we?"

"You are." I said trying to keep from leaning over and licking her nipples.

"You are two, we both are. I have these pretty tits and you have that nice big dick and we're going to look so good for them! And we're going to put on one hell of a show aren't we? Going to show them how bad we want each other."

"I..."

"Don't tell me you can't. If I have to I'll just get on my knees and suck you hard," smiling at me in our reflection she added, "How many guys can say their big sister's a fluffer?"

I laughed nervously. "None I guess."

"But you have one. You have a nasty big sister that is going to fuck you like a porn star!" taking my wrist she guided my hand and placed it over her right tit.

I gave it a gentle squeeze and moaned at how good it felt. Sick or not Christ she looked good and all the things she said we could do.

"So what do you say little brother?" she purred as she placed her hand over mine pushing my hand harder against her tit. "We going to have a good time and help mom at the same time?"

"I..." I breathed a sigh at the feeling of her swollen nipple pushing against my palm.

Grabbing my other hand, Alicia brought it down between her legs and pressed it against the crotch of her panties. The soaking wet crotch of her panties.

"Okay!" I told her, "I'll do it!"

"I knew you would!" she laughed.

I started to rub her crotch, but Alicia slid to the side and stood up. She moved so quickly I almost fell off the bed and when I looked up I saw she was putting her shirt back on.

"What are you doing?" I asked, "I thought we were..."

"And we will. I told the woman we would meet them tomorrow to talk about when and where."

"Meet...?"

"Yes she wants to see us first so hope you have no plans tomorrow morning."

"Yeah but...what about now?"

"What about it?" she gave me a nasty smile, "Save it for the pervs lover boy they're paying as much as they are because I told her we never have."

She turned and began walking towards the bathroom door. I sat there with my cock throbbing painfully and called out, "What am I supposed to do now?"

Turning back to face me, she shrugged, "What you do all the time, jerk off, just think about me while you do."

"Come on sis!" I whined, "Please?"

"What happened to Alicia you're sick?" she laughed, but with a wink pulled her shirt off again exposing those amazing tits.

I smiled in anticipation then frowned when she threw the shirt at me, "Here you can use this, it's as close as you get for now." She turned and this time walked into the bathroom. As I watched her incredible ass sway back and forth she called out "Sweet dreams little brother!"

"Bitch." I muttered wondering how many guys had ever been cock teased by their sister.

Picking her shirt up from where it landed on the bed next to me I went to throw it on the floor, but paused. Bringing it to my face, I inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of Alicia's perfume. With a sigh I lay back on the bed and unleashing my cock from my shorts wrapped the shirt around it and began jerking off to the thought of everything Alicia had promised me.

*****

"This is the place." Alicia said as she turned her red Camry into the parking lot of a seedy looking motel on Hartford Ave.

"This dump?" I frowned, "Thought these people had money?"

"They do and that's why they don't want us knowing where they live." She said rolling her eyes, "For a smart kid you sure are slow sometimes."

"Sorry, I didn't study the fucking my sister for money for dummies handbook."

Alicia stared at me then burst out laughing, "That's a good one!"

Despite my nervousness, her laugh caused me to smile and relax a little. Alicia parked at the far end of the lot and as she got out I caught a glimpse of the cheek of her ass beneath the ridiculously short black skirt she was wearing. The shirt was accompanied by a red tank top so tight it looked like her tits were going to burst through it. In addition to showing off the size of her chest the shirt also made it pleasantly apparent she was not wearing a bra.

Alicia's long legs ended in a pair of red stiletto heels with straps that wrapped around her ankles and up to her knees. Her blond hair was down in spite of the heat and her lips had been done up bright red. As I got out of the car I watched her walk past me before tagging along and enjoying the sight of her ass. She was putting a lot of swing into her hips and I had no doubt anyone watching her had her pegged as a hooker to see a john.

I suppose that's what we both were and felt my stomach flutter with nerves. Alicia had me damn worked up last night, but after I blew a load into her shirt wishing it was her mouth and fell asleep I woke up less than an hour later with my mind racing. Without my sister sitting next to me talking dirty and flashing her tits, it dawned on me how sick what she wanted to do was. There was no way I could go through with it and had even gotten up and going through the bathroom entered her room to tell her.

Alicia's room was warmer than mine and she was sleeping on top of the sheet. She was topless and laying on her stomach. As she slept soundly I stood staring down the length of her amazing body and when my cock started getting hard again closed her door and took a quick cold shower. I tried to catch her this morning, but she had gone jogging and by the time she had come back Mom had seen me hanging around and had made me breakfast.

I sat there forcing myself to eat while Alicia came in and ran upstairs to shower. I noticed she waited for mom to leave before she came downstairs dressed like a stripper. I tried to talk to her, but she said we were late and had to go. In the car anytime I would say anything she would turn the radio up and with a sigh I gave up. Alicia had stopped in front of a door and when I walked up next to her she reached out and mussed my hair.

"Hey!"

"You look better with it mussed." She looked closer at me and smiled, "Glad you didn't shave either you look better a little scruffy. You don't look so young."

"Please, they probably wish we were fourteen."

"And they can pretend we are if they want." Grabbing my arms she gave them a squeeze. "You do look good Andy. I think they're going to like us!"

"Oh, joy."

"Just remember what I said last night." She winked, "Mom gets what she wants and you get your big sister's pussy."

Stepping back she took a deep breath and went to knock. She paused and I saw her frown.

"You nervous?" I asked.

"A little yeah." Wiping a strand of her hair from her face she looked at me and I saw her shoulders slump. "I am nervous Andy. I was talking you up last night and for mom I figure I can do this, but I am nervous."

"Good." I said feeling better, "You were being a little to gung ho with this, now I feel a little better."

"Great." She said, but gave me a smile.

Taking my hand in hers she quickly knocked on the door. It opened so quickly we both jumped backwards. Whoever had opened the door was standing behind it and all we could see was a large bed across the room from us.

Alicia started to step forward, but pulling her back, I called, "Hello?"

"Come on in" A female voice said from behind the door, "Don't worry honey, no one's going to hurt you."

I looked at Alicia and with a shrug I stepped into the room with Alicia still holding my hand quickly following. We had no sooner passed the door when it swung shut behind us. I heard Alicia release a startled yelp and spun to see a tall thin shape in front of us. They were dressed all in black and wearing a black feathered mask that covered their face from the hair down to just over their mouth.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed pulling Alicia behind me.

"I'm sorry!" The figure, who I now knew was a man, put his hands up in a disarming gesture. "I didn't mean to scare you!"

"Well what did you expect?" A female voice said from behind us startling me. "You all but jumped out at them!"

I spun around to see another figure wearing a similar mask, but this one was bright red. That color matched her lips and I could see long reddish brown hair spilling out behind the mask. Looking closely I noticed the mask had mesh over the eyes making it so I could not see the color. The woman was on the taller side and dressed in a plain white t-shirt and jeans. Both of which were tight enough to tell me she had a pretty good figure.

"Don't be scared." She spoke softly, "I know this seems pretty strange and maybe I should have warned you about the masks, but, well, this is the first time we've done this."

"Its okay." Alicia said. "We...we're kind of...

"Nervous." The man spoke as he walked around us and put his arm around the woman's shoulders. "And I do apologize, I wasn't thinking clearly."

His voice was smooth and cultured and something about both of their bearings told me these people had money. At least enough to throw away twenty grand on a kinky venture like this anyway.

"Well now that you're here..." his gaze turned to Alicia and I watched him take his time looking her up and down. He nodded and said softly, "You my dear are one beautiful young lady, don't you think so honey?"

"She certainly is," she agreed and I noticed she was staring at me. "And a very good looking young man as well." Turning to look at what I assumed was her husband she asked, "I think they'll do quite nicely don't you?"

"I agree." He smiled, "A more attractive pair of siblings than I could have hoped for. Who's older?"

"I am." Alicia said and I could tell she was still nervous. "I'm twenty one and my brother is nineteen."

"Nice ages!" the woman exclaimed, "And with your looks I would assume you have some experience?"

"Uh, well, we've never...you know." I answered.

"I don't mean with each other. I mean you have both had sex and know what you're doing."

"Yes." Alicia told her, "We're not virgins."

"Good, boring show that would be." The guy said, then gesturing to a couch against the wall said, "Please have a seat. There's a fridge next to the couch if you would like a coke or some water."

"No thanks." I said as still holding hands Alicia and I went and sat on the couch.

The couple sat down on the edge of the bed across from us and the woman said, "Before we go any further can I see proof?"

"Proof?" I asked.

"Of course." Alicia dug into her purse and pulling out an envelope reached out and handed it to the woman

She took out two pieces of paper that I recognized as our birth certificates and after a moment passed them to the man.

"Alicia and Andrew." She smiled at us. "It's nice to meet you, you can call me Mary and this is my husband...."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers