Porn Shoot with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,183 Followers

"Well um, good night I guess." I said.

"Hey Andy?"

"What sis?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" she asked. "I mean just sleep, we keep our clothes on and nothing funny."

"Uh, sure, I guess." I told her.

"Good, I...this feels weird enough I don't want to feel cheap on top of it. I always hated fooling around with guys then shooing them out or I had to leave."

"Well can't have you feeling cheap!" I laughed.

She followed me into my room and as I got into bed while she walked over and locked my door.

"Good thinking. " I said through a yawn as lying on my back I could already feel sleep pulling at me.

Alicia climbed into the bed and slid over close to me. Putting her arm around my waist and her resting her head on my shoulder she said, "You feel nice."

"So do you." I replied putting my arm around her soft shoulder. I could smell her shampoo and her hair felt good on my skin. "It feels good being close to you like this."

"Good." She said in my ear, "Because little brother, "You and I are going to be getting a lot closer tomorrow."

****

The butterflies I'd had in my stomach all morning turned into a solid not as Alicia pulled into the motel parking lot. I had slept surprisingly well considering what was going to happen today. I had only woken up once and had been worried my mind would spin and I would stay awake. But the feeling of Alicia's soft body pressed against me and the sound and feel of her breathing in my ear kept me relaxed and I quickly fell back to sleep.

I woke up a few minutes before the alarm and as I lay there again enjoying the strange feeling of my sister in my arms it occurred to me that I had never felt this good with someone. My last two girlfriends had their own dorm rooms and I had been able to spend the nights with them, but neither felt as...right in my arms as Alicia did. I'd frowned at that last thought; there should be nothing right about having your sister in your bed after she jerked you off and before you were going to fuck her.

When the alarm had gone off Alicia gave me a kiss on the cheek and hopping out of the bed said she was showering first. While I heard the water running I thought about joining her, but had the impression she would toss me out. Last night had been to help with today. In a sense it was a little disturbing that Alicia seemed a lot more capable of this than me. Then again I had recently found out she had strutted around topless for a bunch of jerks just to help mom keep the heat on.

Speaking of Mom she didn't have to go into work until later due to a late conference call at the office. She saw us getting ready to leave and after commenting on Alicia's new red sundress asked us to sit and have some breakfast with her. As we chatted, pretending all was well, Mom asked where we were going and Alicia planted the seed telling her she and I were taking our tip money to the casino. Mom had shrugged and wished us luck and I'd felt as if we had stepped across the line and this was really going to happen.

"You getting out?"

I shook my head and saw that as I was fogging out, not only had she parked, but Alicia was standing outside the car peering in at me.

"Um, sure." I nodded and exited the car as she hit the lock button.

Alicia looked in the side mirror and giving her long blonde hair a couple of primps with her fingers said, "Okay, Andy, let's go make some money."

Without awaiting my response she turned and walked towards the same room as yesterday. I ran my fingers through my own hair which as she had done yesterday, Alicia had mussed up. I also had not shaved again and had a decent five o clock shadow going. Alicia old me I looked hotter like that which had me wondering if she used to look at me the way I looked at her.

Being a guy I had nothing fancy to wear, but Alicia told me to wear my tightest jeans and to not wear any underwear. I felt weird, but I knew the effect she was going for and started wondering how much porn Alicia watched. She had also found an old black t-shirt of mine that was now a little small and had me put it on. It was tight, but I had to admit I liked the way it made my arms and chest look.

Of course I looked nowhere near as eye catching as my sister who was sporting the brand new red sundress that barely went past the cheeks of her ass and was low cut enough that her tits looked like they could fall out. She had matching nail polish and lipstick and her hair had been teased out, giving her a somewhat wild appearance. Like yesterday she had on another pair of red fuck me shoes, red heeled sandals that strapped around her ankles.

I caught up with her just as she knocked and as I looked her up and down the thought "I'm going to be fucking that!" kept running through my mind. To my delight I felt my cock stirring in my jeans. My biggest fear had been I wouldn't be able to, but Alicia's little sample last night had done its trick.

The door opened and this time Steve was in front of it so we could see him. Like yesterday he was dressed in black jeans and shirt, but this time his mask was red.

"You came!" he said excitedly, "I stayed awake half the night thinking you wouldn't!"

"We said we would." Alicia answered.

"Come on in!" he gestured into the room.

As we passed him he started me by clapping me on the shoulder, "Thank you for this Andrew! I am so excited!"

"Great." I told him.

"My, my look at the two of you." Mary purred as she came over to us her upper face covered by the black mask Steve had worn yesterday.

Like her husband she reached out to me, but she took my bicep and gave it a squeeze.

"Oh, very nice." She turned to Alicia she reached out to her face.

Alicia flinched a little as using the back of her hand Mary gently caressed her cheek.

"So soft." She murmured, "So young." She gave her a big smile, "So perfect. As Steve said, we are so excited you came."

"You guys want a drink? I have some wine." Steve said holding up a bottle.

"Okay!" Alicia and I said in unison.

Mary laughed and as Steve poured the red wine into two glasses I noticed she was wearing a fairly short skirt. My eyes lingered on her legs as she picked up a half full glass and walking over to the couch sat down. As I watched her hips sway I wondered how old they were. Neither seemed to be a kid and Steve hadn't shaved and I'd spotted a little grey in his stubbly. Forties, maybe? When she sat down she crossed her legs and I noticed she was barefoot.

"You checking out my wife?" Steve asked as he pressed the glass into my hand.

"I..." I felt myself blushing, but he laughed and hit my arm again.

"Hey, no worries, I'm flattered. Mary is beautiful, it's a shame you can't see her face, beautiful eyes."

"You're too kind." She said, and then to me, "The day I care about a young stud half my age checking me out is a sad day indeed." Holding up her glass she said, "To fun and breaking the rules!"

"I'll second that one!" Steve said and after clicking his glass to mine reached across and tapped Alicia's.

I meant to just take a sip, but after another glance at Steve and knowing what was coming I chugged the entire glass. A look to the left saw Alicia doing the same thing and even as she handed Steve the glass back I could see her cheeks beginning to flush.

"More?" he asked.

"Sure." We both said at the same time again.

This time I noticed he only filled the glass half way and once again we both downed it like one long shot. This time Steve didn't offer anymore and slipping the glasses from our hands, he put them on the table and bringing the bottle over to the couch refilled Mary's before sitting down.

"So would you guys like to sit and chat a little or just start playing?" Mary asked.

"Chat." I said.

"Play." Alicia said softly.

"I'm with her!" Steve said.

"Me too." Mary laughed, "I think you're outvoted there, sexy."

"Cone on Andy," Alicia said, taking my hand, "Let's be siblings with benefits."

"I like that!" Mary nodded, "That's clever!"

"Alicia?" Steve asked.

"Yes sir?" Alicia answered nervously.

"No sir, Steve is fine, we're friends here. But Andy is okay here and there, but I want to hear you say he's your brother. Sounds much hotter."

"Okay." She nodded.

"Where's the camera?" I began looking around.

"There are four of them around the room to get every angle around the bed." Steve said. "They feed to the lap top on the desk. Before you leave you will get a copy of all four DVD's. Eventually Mary and I will get ours edited to one really good shoot."

"Or we'll just keep watching from all angles!" She told him

"There is audio and you will hear our voices. On that note." Clearing his throat he declared, "So you know what we're paying you to do, right?"

"You're paying to watch a brother and sister commit incest." I spoke up loudly.

"Very good!" he smiled, "You get that on the disc so as we discussed, no one sells out anyone or there is hell to pay."

"Let's just get to the fun." Alicia said, squeezing my hand, "I don't want to think about that stuff."

"Money." I snapped my fingers.

"Of course." Steve slapped his head.

Standing up he walked over to us and with a flourish for the camera took the money from his pocket and fanned it in front of us. Reaching behind me he placed it on the nightstand next to the bed.

"All yours. Providing you go through with it."

As he went back to the couch, Alicia pulled me by my hand guiding me over to stand in front of the bed.

"Honey, before you start, can you take your shoes off for me?" Steve asked, "They're sexy, but I rather see bare feet."

Holding her feet up, Mary wiggled her pink toes, "He has a foot fetish."

"Then wouldn't it be better if my little brother took my shoes off?"

"Hell yes!" Steve said.

"It's your show." Alicia said and sitting on the bed said, "Little brother, be a dear and take your sister's shoes off for our friends."

"Honey, I love you!" Steve said raising his glass to her.

I sank to my knees and as Alicia held her foot up, undid the snap and after undoing the strap eased the shoe off. She placed her warm foot on my arm and held up the other. I removed that one as well, but this time she said, "Rub my foot."

Holding her heel in my hand I used the other to knead the soft skin on the bottom of her foot and as I did she started to slide the other up and down my arm. Removing her feet, she said, "Take your shirt off."

I paused and she gave me the pout, "Please little brother? Please let your sister see that sexy body of yours!"

"She is good." Mary said from the couch.

I quickly stripped my shirt off and as I tossed it to the side received a whistle from Mary followed by, "You're a lucky girl Alicia!"

As soon as my shirt had come off, Alicia placed her feet on my chest and started rubbing them up and down. I glanced over and saw Steve had put his glass down and as he was staring at us his hand was rubbing his crotch. My attention was brought back to Alicia when she shoved her foot in my face, "Suck my toes," She whispered.

I stared at her and she cocked her head and pursed her lips as if to say "do it!" That was a look I remembered well from when we were kids. Once again taking her foot by the heel I opened my mouth and tentatively flicked my tongue across her toes. Alicia sighed as if it felt amazing and I heard Steve release a long deep breath. I started flicking my tongue back and forth across her red painted toes and when Alicia pushed them against my lips sucked her first two toes into my mouth.

"Hmm," she moaned, "That feels so good! You like my toes little brother?"

Surprisingly I found I was enjoying sucking on them. I could taste her strawberry skin cream and I noticed her tits beginning to heave as her breathing picked up. Alicia dropped her other foot into my lap and I gasped around her toes when she started rubbing my cock through my jeans. Leaning back on the bed, Alicia pulled her skirt up, exposing a black and pink lace thong. My eyes locked onto that thin strip of material and as my tongue continued to swirl around her toes, she reached down and slid it to the side.

Even though I'd seen it last night the sight of her smooth pink pussy sent my already hardening cock swelling to full size. Removing her foot from my mouth I began licking her smooth sole while watching her long slender fingers run through her pussy.

"That's a beautiful pussy." Mary murmured behind me.

"Hmm, you're making me damn wet." Alicia cooed, "Want to see how wet?"

I nodded, but remained still, unsure of what to do.

"Reach up and play with her pussy." Steve encouraged me, "Feel how wet she is."

"Play with me, little brother," Alicia not only pouted, but had whimpered the words in a little girl voice that had my cock aching to spring free.

Alicia let her other foot drop into my lap and spreading her legs further open, yanked the thong all the way over. Placing my trembling hands on her legs, I slowly slid them up the length of her legs. When I reached the soft skin of her inner thighs I could feel she was shaking as well. Keeping my left hand on her thigh, I ran my fingers lightly through her wet lips before finding her clit.

"That's the spot." She moaned, "Put your fingers inside me!"

Still rubbing her clit I brought my other hand between her legs and eased two fingers inside her. Alicia sighed in pleasure as my fingers entered her and I moaned softly at how hot, wet and damn tight her pussy was. When my fingers were buried inside her I started moving them slowly in and out. Alicia moaned hr approval and started moving her hips in time with them.

"Oh, yeah that's it little brother, finger fuck your big sister!"

"Damn this is so hot." I heard Mary say.

I sensed movement, and turning my head saw that not only had she uncrossed her legs, but placed one over Steve's leg. I saw she wasn't wearing any panties and apparently was a natural red head. Her fingers quickly covered part of my view as she started playing with herself. I turned back to Alicia who had started moving her hips faster and moaned, "Rub that clit Andy! Please make your big sister cum nice and hard!"

"Lick it." I heard Steve call out.

"No," Alicia breathed, "I want to cum nice and quick this time, he can go down on me after I suck his cock."

"Damn girl," he whistled, "You're lucky I'm married."

I pressed harder on her clit and began moving my fingers in a circular motion. I was surprised she wanted to move this quickly. Then I recalled last night and realized she was trying to get us into it early on. I can't say that I minded and began thrusting my fingers as hard as I dared while stroking her clit. I saw Alicia move and looking up saw she had pulled not only the straps of her dress down, but had pulled the cups of her bra under her tits.

She grabbed her nipples and began playing with them as her hips pumped harder into my fingers.

"Oh please," she moaned, "A little more just a little more. Be a good little brother and make your sister cum!"

I heard Steve moan and taking a quick look over widened my eyes. He had removed his cock from his jeans and Mary had reached over and was slowly stroking it. Steve was returning the favor with his hand now between her legs; fingers buried inside and thumb on her clit. I hadn't expected this and whether it was the visual itself or the effect of chugging the wine, but I could feel my cock getting stiffer by the second.

"Oh yes!" Alicia cried out and clamping her legs closed around my arm started bucking her hips wildly.

She threw her head back and released a long squeal that caused a trickle of pre cum to begin leaking down my leg. The squeal was followed by those hot little yelps she had made for me last night. This time my fingers were inside her and I could feel her pussy convulsing around them. I was starting to sweat and was so hard my balls were starting to ache. Alicia made a whimpering sound and I felt her pussy unclench around my fingers.

Letting her legs drop down she released a contented sigh, then giving me a smile said, "Stand up."

I did as she asked and getting off the bed, Alicia took me by the arms and turned me to face Steve and Mary. They were watching intently the parts of their faces we could see were flushed red from wine and excitement and as he continued to rub her pussy, she was slowly stroking his long thick cock. Alicia stood in front of me with her back to me and raised her arms over her head.

Taking her cue, I reached down and grabbing the bottom of her dress pulled it up and off of her. Alicia kept her arms up and stepping back slightly I unhooked her bra and tossed it on the floor. She leaned back against me and resting her head on my shoulder whispered, "Play with my tits."

Sliding my arms around her, I cupped her firm tits and started stoking her nipples with my thumb.

"Yeah, that's it," she purred, "Show off your sister's tits."

"Have we said perfect?" Mary breathed her words coming out as much moaning as speaking.

Alicia began to work her hips back against me, grinding her thing covered ass against my throbbing dick.

"Oh, you're hard for your big sister aren't you?"

Alicia raised her arms and reaching back wrapped them around my head. She tugged on me and catching her drift, I bent my head and began kissing the soft skin of her exposed neck. Alicia made a happy sound in her throat and started swaying back and forth against me. In front of us our benefactors were slowly masturbating each other and their lips were parted as they breathed heavily. The fact they were so turned on was adding to the painful condition of my cock and I started pushing my hips into Alicia's ass.

I started squeezing her nipples harder and after a long sexy moan, she dropped her arms from around me and spinning around to face me, paced her hand son my chest and gave me a long deep kiss. I put my arms around her and hugging her close to me groaned at the feeling of my sister's tits pressing into my chest. As her tongue drove into my mouth she again began swaying, teasing her nipples across my skin.

"Look at that ass." Steve spoke up sounding as if he were having as hard of a time speaking as Mary did.

Alicia broke the kiss and again turning me around, positioned me in front of the bed. Giving me a nasty smile, she said, "Let's see if that cock is as big as it feels!"

Alicia made a show of shimmying slowly down to her knees and my heart began to pound as she began kissing and licking my stomach. While her tongue teased along the edge of my waist, her hands found my zipper. I felt the snap of my jeans release and as if in a dream watched my sister unzip me. Grabbing the sides of my jeans she yanked them down to my knees. My aching cock sprang free a spray of pre cum splattering on Alicia's shoulder.

"Oh, look at that young hard cock!" Mary moaned.

"Hmm, is this all for your big sister?" Alicia asked as she grabbed my cock and squeezed it.

"Oh, yeah." I moaned.

She squeezed it again, causing more pre cum to ooze from it and leaning forward, Alicia flicked her tongue across the dripping tip. I gasped and watched my cock twitching in her hand as she pulled her tongue back with a trail of my pre cum hanging from it. She made a show of slurping it up, and then licked her lips.

"You want me to suck your cock little brother?"

"Yes please. I all but whimpered

"Damn that sounds good." Steve complimented me.

"Yeah, you want your big sis to take care of your nice big dick? Make you cum for her?"

"Please don't tease." I was sounding pathetic, but the sounds of agreement behind me told me they were enjoying seeing a brother beg his sister.

"Please sis?" I pleaded for them, "Please suck my cock! I made you cum!"

"True." Alicia said while stroking my cock.

Her blue eyes were locked onto it and had a glazed look in them that at first I thought was wine, but realized with a thrill it was lust. Alicia stood up and surprised me by shoving me. I fell back into a sitting position on the bed and hooking her fingers into the sides of her things made a show of working it down her hips. Alicia bent over and shook her ass at Steve and Mary as she shimmied the thing down to the floor.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,183 Followers