Porn Shop with Gloryholes Ch. 02

Story Info
Syn becomes a GH slut for the first time.
6.9k words
4.7
74.4k
14
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 04/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syn watched as the red-head walked in, listening to the door close behind him. He walked around the register area, which was up on a platform eight inches from the store floor. The front of the register area came up to his chest as his arms folded over it, looking to her. Syn felt trapped behind the tall desk, it was up against the wall with a tight four by six area to work behind. One end was sealed to protect those entering from snatch robbing the joint. The other end opened; that end was her only way out. It lead into the right side of the store, from there she needed to make it across the aisle and to the emergency exit and quickly, for all he needed to do was one straight line up an aisle to block her in.

"New girl eh?" was all he said in a deep voice befitting his rugged features. Her heart raced within her chest, as she could feel it pounding to get free. Panic had settled in as she recalled what he and his buddy did to Dave about twenty minutes earlier

Her bright blue hues met his deep dark brown ones as she spoke in a manner that didn't give away her fear of him. "No, not at all, I own the place actually. It's been mine for about six months now." She watched his eyes drop to her chest and linger there before lifting up to lock into her own once again

Red tapped his fingers along the countertop, as they seemed to echo loudly within the quiet store. "I been coming in here for as long as I can remember pretty lady, and I ain't ever seen you here before tonight. Dangerous place for a good-looking lady like you." His words stopped then he continued again as she looked around then back to her. "Duncha' think?"

Syn watched how his lips formed with each word, how his brow rose as he asked that last question. His chin settled upon his hands, as he didn't seem to want to go anywhere real soon. Taking a deep breath she stood straight up and felt her fear begin to subside. "I normally work the daytime schedule. That's probably why you never have seen me. As far as it being dangerous, it seems it can be for anyone that works the evening or night shift. Cameras and the panic button that goes right to the police help certain situations from going too far. Those two things pretty much detour things from escalating too far." Syn had hoped saying that, would stop him from progressing any further if he had something going about in his mind.

"Ma' name's Joe, most call me Red." As those words slipped from his lips his index finger pointed upwards towards his bright red hair. "I've lived around here all ma' life, and ain't ever seen no cop here once perty lady." He moved towards the open end of the register area then stopped as he grabbed a styrofoam cup from the stack. He poured himself a complimentary coffee from the MR Coffee Maker and sipped it. His beady dark eyes traveled over her form, as he had a nice side view. "I know you saw what happened earlier." Stopping her, he took a quick sip looking over at her through the steam. "That boy, been getting his ass taken ever since he started here. He teases all the guys, and gets what he deserves. Why ya think he ain't called no po'lice eh?"

Thinking about his statements, and the question following she nodded her head. "Perhaps, But it seemed more like rape from what I saw."

He laughed hard as his head went back, almost spitting out his coffee. "Lady, come on he's a bitchboy, you saw how he was. Dave loved every minute of that. I also noticed you did as well. Saw your ass squirming as you looked through that hole at us, watching Brent and him going at it. Lady that shit's been going on in this here place ever since it opened. Ask Dave what his cut is with each guy he services? Hell that boy's gonna have his college tuition paid by the time he's done here. I can tell you ain't from these here parts." He took another sip of his coffee as he crushed the cup and tossed it in the trashcan aside the small table. "Whatcha' name purdy one," he asked as she leaned against the shelving at the end of the aisle. Watching her as he reached up, he pushed up his black cowboy hat from his beady dark eyes with the tip of his index finger.

Thinking over everything he said; Syn knew he was probably telling the truth. The way Dave acted as if nothing had happened as he left tonight, proved that point. She dared not admit that what she had witnessed did turn her on to see. It was her first experience with watching guys together. Her first run in with calling the cops was a joke; they took their good ol' time getting there. In fact the chief told her, straight out that she was asking for trouble for taking over the place and not just closing it down. "I'm Syn and I don't need no trouble here Joe. I'm trying to make this place work. The township wants it closed down. If I have one bit of trouble they will close it quicker than you can snap your fingers. I'll admit, I'm naive when it comes to this line of work. Not retail but the adult sex area. I'm sure shits been happening here long before I arrived, but damn it, I like the place. I want it to stay open Joe. That kind of shit can get me closed down yanno?" Syn tried to reason with him about it all. Her eyes ran down him and back up meeting his own once more. He wasn't a bad looking guy, nor was he built that bad either.

"I ain't here to give trouble lady ... erm ... Syn; okay? Let's just get that straight. My buddy Brent ain't either." Placing his hand in his pocket Joe pulled out a twenty, slipping it on the counter as she leaned forth. "Gimmie that in ones so I can go watch some movies." Syn tapped the 'no sale' key and grabbed out a pre-counted pack of twenty ones. Pulling the band from them she exchanged them out, slipping the bill in the register and shutting the drawer. Joe grabbed the stack, as she turned and headed to the left entrance, and slipped back into a booth, as she watched booth one's light turn bright red. Letting out a deep breath she relaxed finally. Grabbing the clip board from the wall and the pen from her ear, she stepped down onto the main floor and began the nightly inventory count, which was to be done at the beginning of each shift for theft purposes.

DVD's, VHS's, and magazines all done, she began to work on the toy wall as Joe's moans steadily rolled from his lips while the movie played. Soft female moans began to join his own as she heard him grunting and groaning. The female sounds suddenly stopped in the middle of a moan, as she heard him yell, "Aw fuck!" "Hey!..Hey Syn, the movies fucked up can ya' check on it?"

This wasn't the first time it happened and not the last she thought. Calling out she answered him, "Yea, hold on Joe!" Laying the clipboard and pen down on the shelf, she turned and headed through the same entrance to the booths, her hand reached for the doorknob to the small room that housed all fifty VCRs. Her back was turned to Joe, and she didn't see him when he suddenly grabbed her wrists within his own and pulled them behind her back with force. She felt his hips push forth against her ass as her body was pressing against the wooden door, her cheek laid flat against it as she whimpered softly. "Joe ... Joe stop it! L-l-let me go please J-Joe!"

Quickly, Joe looped her wrist with his belt, leaning forth as he licked her cheek slowly, and then placed a soft kiss upon her neck, biting her flesh softly. His lips moved along her neck as her eyes closed. His breath smelled like coffee as she smelled it when he whispered to her ear. "You wanted it purty lady. You were itching for it earlier as you watched through that hole. Don't tell me differently, I know these things. I ain't stupid girly."

Feeling the belt grow tight around her wrists she struggled to try and loosen them. "Listen Joe ... somebody can walk in ..."

Before her words ended Joe yanked her back from the wall and spun her around. His eyes pierced her own as he grabbed her hair in his fist, pulling her head back as he spoke. "Girly, ain't nobody ever come in this place on a Sunday night. Ever been on the receiving end of one them, there glory holes, Girly? I don't think ya' have. You're too much of a pretty lady to suck cock through a dirty ol' hole in the wall."

Syn heard the door to the store open, a click, and then boots shuffling along the tile floor, as she panicked and struggled hard to free herself from Joe. Joe left her go from his grasp as Syn quickly headed for the exit of the booths. Just as she reached the entranceway she stopped suddenly as her head bounced of Brent's chest, and fell backwards. "Going somewhere?" Brent asked as he looked down upon her.

"L-l-listen guys, please don't ... just let me up ... and ... I-I p-promise I-I won't say anything to anyone," turning her head to look from Brent to Joe and back to Brent again.

They both laughed as she felt herself pulled up to her feet by Brent as he grabbed her hair in both hands, pulling her back against his chest. Her hands pressed against the crotch of his pants as she could feel the outline of his hard cock. His breath was upon the back of her neck as his one hand left up and pushed her hair to the side. His other hand released her hair as his arm went about her waist. Brent's lips were soft and warm to her neck as he began kissing it, suckling the nape and lightly biting it.

Syn was swallowing hard as it started to turn her on; the combination of fear and forced sex, as he touched some of her weaknesses with his lips. He was kissing her ear, suckling the lobe releasing it as he pressed his lips to her ear. "I want to fuck you girly," Joe said. "You were eyeing up my big cock. You were watching and lusting, eh Girly?" Before she had a chance to respond, his arms tightened about her waist as his other came up and turned her head holding it there as his lips pressed hard against her own.

Syn's sounds were muffled with the hard kiss as she felt her pants being undone by Joe, hearing the zipper's metal sound as it pulled down. His hands were yanking at the top of her jeans as she felt them quickly pulled from her hips, her ass, and down her thighs. Brent's tongue pried her mouth open, as his tongue darted in it like a snake. His tongue found hers as his twisted about it, pulling it into his own mouth. Syn's eyes closed as she began to respond to the kiss, returning it as her tongue danced within his own, whimpering into his mouth as they released from her own. Her mind was spinning about as she felt her pants pulled from her, the sound of clothing ripping, feeling the yank as her silk thong was pulled away quickly from her hips yanking them forth. Brent's hand moved to her hair as his fingers ran through it, curling the long locks about his thick digits. Her neck arched in a perfect curve as Brent's lips kissed her chin along her throat as she moaned softly. Joe's fingers worked around Brent's arm as he lifted up her shirt over her firm mounds of flesh, unclipping the hook in the front as her breasts spilled from the cups, which dropped aside dangling from her sides.

Joe's fingers and thumbs moved quickly to her pink twin nips rolling them between them, pulling, stretching and tweaking. Syn's chest rose fast and fell hard as her loins ached within. Joe's breath was hot on her sweaty flesh as he moved his tongue about her breasts. His saliva was trailing around as he began to suckle each nipple into his wet mouth. His hands grabbed the sides of her breasts as he pushed them together, while he took both taut nipples into his mouth and devoured them. Brent's hand slid down her flat stomach and felt her shaven mound. His finger was rubbing between her thighs as his hips grinded against her just as hard, letting her feel that hard fuck pole he had for her. Brent made his way back up her neck as he whispered, "Feel what I have for you; feel my fucking hard dick waiting for your wet cunt?"

Before she could answer, two of his fingers slipped into her wanton cunt and began thrusting in and out quickly. "Mmm girly; you want it, duncha'? So fucking wet and hot; your cunt's beggin' for it." His fingers moved in and out of her cunt fast and with force, as her hips began to respond.

Her mind was saying no, but her body saying yes. Both men were pleasing her, pleasuring her as they found her weaknesses. Brent's fingers pulled back as he placed them to her lips running them across them, causing them to glisten with her juices as he pushed them in her mouth and pulled them back out, quickly kissing her as his tongue dove back in again tasting her juices from her lips and pink warm muscle. His hand slipped out of her mouth once more as he parted her twin swollen cunt lips, exposing her cunt as she felt Joe's hot breaths moving down her stomach while his hands grabbed at her tits, groping her. His thumbs caressed her nipples as his hot mouth kissed her engorged clit, suckling it within his mouth as Brent held her cunt lips open for him.

Syn's knees began to weaken as the kiss grew deeper between her and Brent; she didn't fight him, the sexual pleasure taking over her body fully as her hips began to buck against Joe's face. Joe's long tongue flicked against her clit, and then proceeded to circle her entrance as she whimpered out to Brent's mouth. Breaking the kiss, Brent looked to her eyes as he held her face in his hands by her chin. "Just give in and enjoy it baby. I'd hate to hurt such a pretty one."

Syn couldn't say a word at the moment; her body was being ravished by both men, her mind in a spin of sexual pleasure. Joe's tongue darted in and out of her fuck hole, fast and deep, each time he licked around her hole, enhancing that feeling as all her nerve endings felt as though they became one. "You want it baby, duncha'? I can feel it; you love Joe's tongue in that hot box." Syn's eyes stayed within his green ones as she nodded her head, 'yes'. A soft moan released from her lips as her eyes closed behind their fleshy homes, her tongue licked her lips tasting herself. Her hips bucked hard to Joe's face, as she covered him with her juices as she rubbed against him. His tongue drove in hard as his hands moved down and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling her against his face as his moans were stifled while tongue fucking her hot wanton cunt.

"Joe, it's time; now let's go."

First thing Syn thought upon hearing those words, was she were to be released and they were leaving. Part of her turned a bit pissed inside, the other part semi-relieved. Joe pulled his tongue out from her cunt, and stood before her and Brent.

"Right on buddy." Joe stepped back as Brent pushed Syn into booth one, and against the wall that was connected to booth two. Joe disappeared into booth two as she heard him undo his zipper and wiggle out of his pants; she heard the change fall from his pocket and on the floor rolling about till it stopped. Her hands were pressing against the crotch of Brent's pants again as his cock felt harder than any cock she'd felt before. His body pressed her semi naked body against the wall, her pants around her ankles making it hard for her to make a run for it, even if she wanted to. Brent's hands grabbed her hips as his breath once more was lingering into her ear. His kisses were tender this time as he gently placed them upon her neck whispering softly.

"I'm taking your warm mouth baby. I want to feel those soft lips around my fat hard cock. Mmmm ... I bet that mouth can do a number on my cock; huh baby? Joe wants that wet juicy snatch of yours." Brent moved back as he spun her around on the heels of her feet and looked within her eyes. His hand reached up and caressed her cheek softly. "Baby, you are so beautiful." His eyes held hers as his thumb rubbed across her lips, feeling their softness.

"Come, the fuck, on Brent. Give me her pussy now!" Joe yelled from behind the wall with a deep breath. Brent and Syn both knew Joe was jackin' it on the other side while Brent had her alone in the booth. Brent pulled back as he kicked the stool between them, guiding her over it as she felt her stomach against it.

Syn tugged at the binds of the belt around her wrists as she felt her ass against the cold white wall, the edges of the hole against it. There was sudden warmth as Joe's tongue licked around the bit of cheek that was pressing back. Brent moved around as he lifted her foot undoing her pants from her one ankle, suddenly she felt a smack to her left cheek as she closed her eyes and winced. The sting followed that flesh to flesh sound as contact was made. "Part your legs, and put that ass up high baby, push it against that wall now!" Syn noticed how his persona changed again, that sternness in his voice settling back in. She did as told, raising her ass up to that three by three hole, parting her feet as her cheeks parted as well; leaning more over the stool. A cool air brushed against that pink tight ring.

"That's it. You listen well, baby. I might take you as my pet, like Dave is my bitchboy. I might toss Dave to Joe for now on and have you service me. Like that idea baby? Wanna have my huge dick in every hole daily?" Syn felt Joe's tongue rimming her tight little pink bud as she pressed back tightly, enjoying the pleasure he was giving her. Her asshole relaxed as she felt his tongue drive into it. His moans were muffled as his grunts and groans took over. His hand was pumping his cock as the sound was heard. She couldn't but help gyrate her hips back as her cunt ached to be filled as did her mouth. Her juices were trickling from between her thighs, droplets trailing along her creamy warm flesh. Her eyes closed as she whimpered softly, his tongue plunging in that tight hole, working it around that pink muscle, opening it more as her body trembled within. Brent's fingers ran thru her hair as he moved before her, looking down at her as he yanked her by the hair raising her head up. "Answer me now!", he demanded.

"Y-yes; I-I like that idea Brent," she said in a quick breath. His other hand undid the button of his pants as she watched, hearing the metal of the zipper, trying to fight the wanting of her ass and cunt to be taken by Joe.

"Good girl, you will make a fine pet for me girly." He held her head straight as he pushed down the front of his briefs and let his huge veiny meat spring out before her. His hand gripped it at the base as he began smacking the head against her lips, her cheeks, and back to her lips again. The tip glistened with pre-cum as she felt it upon her flesh. Syn felt Joe's tongue pull back from her tight asshole; she winced softly thinking he was going to take it with his cock, until she felt his finger press against the center and push in. She tensed up quickly as she felt it drive within her tunnel's depth. She squeezed about it with her sphincter muscles. Her hips pulled forth as Brent quickly released her hair and leaned over smacking her ass, as he stared down to her. "I said ass tight against that hole!" Quickly she pressed back, feeling his finger drive back into her ass again. He began a steady rhythm with his finger as Brent rubbed his cock tip on her lips. "Stick that tongue out baby."

Syn pulled against the belt about her wrists as she whimpered out, her full pouting lips parted, that warm soft pink inviting muscle slipping out fully. Her tongue glistened with her warm saliva as the dim lights shone down into the booth. Brent smacked and rubbed his cock all over her tongue as she moaned softly; all the while Joe was piercing her ass, now with two fingers. Syn felt him widen that tight hole up as he scissored his fingers, moving them in and out twisting and turning them in her ass.

"Baby, this tongue is so fucking hot, that mouth I bet is even better." Brent spoke as he pushed his cock into her mouth, he felt it rub along the ridges of the roof of her mouth, then pulled back out gliding his shaft along her flat moist tongue. Looking down watching her, he continued. "I bet you crave to suck dick. I bet you ain't no goody-goody are ya Girly? Might look and act like one but you ain't one. You're a greedy little cocksucker. MY cocksucker now!" He laughed out as his back arched, yanking her head to the left as she was pinned between his cock and the wall. Joe's fingers were forcing her forth upon Brent's huge hard cock as she sucked it into her mouth, nearly choking her on his length as it was rammed down her throat. "Mmm ... that's it baby, suck me off; wrap those luscious lips about my dick. Joe! Save her cunt for me man!" Brent shouted out.

12