Porn Shop with Gloryholes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You miss those Baby, don't you? Miss sucking them in that warm mouth, like a hungry baby?" Alex laughed as she walked to the bar and poured herself a red wine and settled in a chair across from them. Her legs crossed as she gave them both a good peek at her sexy red patch of hair between her legs. "You got a cutie Brent; like Adam said, keep her happy or WE will take her away."

Brent got a touch annoyed as he slipped his arm about Syn's shoulder. "My kitten is staying my kitten, Alex! I'll take good care of her, make sure she's happy and fed with all the right things." Syn slipped her hand along Brent's thigh, feeling the slight hardness within his pants. Syn figured the kisses and look to the redheads snatch got him going already.

"Well, did Brent explain to you what we're looking to do tonight honey?" Alex asked.

Syn took a sip of her wine, swallowed as she licked her lips then spoke. "He said you and Adam we're looking to have a bit of fun with a female. I have been with women before, Alex. I don't have a problem with that at all."

Adam looked to her as he took a seat beside his wife in the other chair, looking over Syn. His elbows sat upon his knees as he leaned forth, rubbing his hands together. "Kitten? Ever have a black man with an eleven inch thick cock?" Adam was serious when he asked, watching Syn drink the rest of her red wine in one single gulp

"No, Adam, I have never had either, honestly. I will tell you that I have always wanted to be with a black man."

Adam smiled, and winked. "Guess I'm going to be that first then, kitten. I will tell you that you do make my cock hard looking at you. I'm sure you make Alex wet even thinking about her tongue in that sweet snatch."

Alex nodded as she drank her wine, placing the glass down before her on the table. "Hell guys, I got wet when I walked in the room smelling her perfume. When I seen her I wanted to cream myself." They all laughed as they finished up the drinks.

Adam got Brent another cold beer. "Kitten I guess you and I need to get naked now. Alex is ready and willing; I'm almost ready. I will be fully ready once I see that sexy body naked." He looked to Brent, "You sure you don't want in on it, buddy? Alex is dripping cunt juices already; you can have it if you want it; like in the good ol' days."

"No man, tonight I'm just watching; might touch here and there, but my dick's staying hard in my pants for later." They laughed again.

Adam yanked his shirt over his head, laying it over the back of the chair. His hands reached down and began to undo his pants, the button popping open quickly, the zipper quickly pulled down as his long black, thick cock immediately popped out and hung almost straight as an arrow. He pushed his pants down and stepped out of them and stood there naked, as he bent over and picked them up. Syn immediately caught his large black sac dangling and swaying between his legs. He was big, all over, that's for sure. Brent wasn't lying. "Alright baby girl. It's show time." He said to Syn, "One request baby girl; leave the heels and stockings on I love that look."

Syn stood up and unbuttoned her shirt, slipping it from her shoulders as Brent rubbed his cock in his pants. Adam began to stroke his in his hand watching. Alex, her fingers went right to her pretty red glistening bush, pushing those fingers in her wet hole. "Mmm ... baby girl, nice breasts," Adam chimed in with a hard pump of his black thick rod through his hand. Syn reached back and undid the button and zipper as all eyes were upon her, watching her like she was a paid stripper, and this was a party that she was entertaining at. She dropped the skirt from her hips as her shirt then fell from her arms to the floor. Brent picked the shirt up, as well as her skirt after she stepped from it, placing them on the couch.

"Holy fuck, baby girl! Fucking awesome, I'm going to pop my load jacking it just looking to you." Alex made a purring sound as her fingers pulled from her sopping wet snatch suckling then in her mouth.

Adam stepped forth and took Syn by the hand, leading her towards the booth as she whispered to her ear. "If I'd have known you were this fine baby girl, I would have set it up that I had you alone, and Brent had Alex tonight. Little swapping instead of just a good hard blow job from those pretty lips of yours."

Syn blushed as he led her into the open booth. Standing there, he grabbed a tall carpenter type horse. The top was about one foot wide and thickly padded, and ran along the full three foot length. He placed it in the booth and had Syn bend over it. Her ass met the wall behind her as her mouth met the one before her immediately. "Baby girl, line that snatch up with the hole behind you, your mouth with the one before you." He gave her ass a smack with his heavy hand. Syn felt a tingle as she felt the excitement. "Brent, man, turn the camera on! I want this shot from the start."

Brent laughed as he got up, stood behind the camera on the tripod and focused the booth in. He turned it on and let it film, the red dot lit. Brent thought his baby looked hot in the booth; fuck, he wanted her now, but knew he could wait. He wanted to be teased by this show he was about to watch. He grabbed another beer and sat back on the couch again, undoing his pants as he sprung his hard cock free from the confines of his jeans. His thick fingers slipped under his sac and began to fondle it as Alex got up and walked to him, stopping as she eyed his white hard fuck pole.

"Sure you don't want in Brent? I could service that white fuck stick really good tonight as we watch them?"

Brent winked a green hued eye to her. "No thanks Alex, I'll take my kitten home and let her get me off later. I'm good watching tonight."

Alex didn't seem too happy that he didn't want her assistance and decided to join her husband with Syn. Alex walked along the wall of toys as she grabbed the black leather harness on one hand, and then looked about for the black thick double dong that went with it; her fingers of her other hand wrapped around it. Alex slipped the harness upon her legs, putting the double in place. Her hungry cunt suckled it right in as she stuck the other half headed toward the booth. She knelt on the left outer wall and reached into the hole. She fingered about till her long chubby index finger found Syn's wet fuck hole and crooked it to the hole. "Kitten honey, back up a bit and shove that cunt to the hole", she said loudly.

Syn parted her feet, the heels giving her that extra added height she needed as she backed to it. Her ass cheeks parted exposing a bit of that pink ring as well as her cunt lips from behind. Alex used her fingers and parted her shaven lips, exposing that entrance to her as well as that tight little asshole a bit more. "Good girl Kitten, Brent said you are obedient." Alex purred from her lips.

Alex reached up on a shelf picking out her choice of lube as she popped open the Astroglides lid and squeezed a bit on her 'cock'. Snapping the lid back on, she placed it back up, then made a fist around that hard long cock she had shoved half way in her snatch, and began stroking it.

Brent could hear the wetness as she pumped it slowly within her fist. He stretched his one leg out on the couch, his other foot to the floor as he fondled his sac in his hand. Every now and then he would stop from getting himself fully aroused. His other hand held that cold beer within it, sipping as he watched the scene begin to unfold. Brent knew he wanted a copy of this scene, which he needed to remind Adam to do for him before they left tonight.

Alex's soft tongue slipped into the hole as she flicked the tip against Syn's cunt. Syn began to moan softly as she felt it circle about her wet fuck hole. Syn quickly pressed back feeling her tongue slip in that seeping opening licking around her cunt. Alex moaned softly as her face was pressed to the hole, her chubby hand stroking that cock between her legs in a nice smooth pace. Alex's tongue teased her snatch, flicking about the pink flesh then quickly she pressed her face as tightly to the hole as she could, letting her tongue dart in and out of Syn's cunt. Syn closed her eyes and moaned, the muscles tightening trying to grasp the thick pink muscle as it went in deeply and swirled around; driving that tongue in, as she ravenously hungered for cunt juice. She licked and tongued feverishly at that sweet cunt before her, pushing to that glory hole. Syn moaned out, lifting her head as she swirled her ass about slowly against the fuck hole in the wall behind her. Alex worked hard trying to get as much of her tongue into Syn's sweet cunt as possible, while her hand pumped that dildo sticking out between her legs.

Adam heard his wife's suckling and slurping sounds from the other side of the booth. "Baby girl, move that hot cocksucking mouth against the hole now!" Adam ordered. Syn listened immediately as she pressed her face to the hole before her. Her mouth, nose, and partially her chin all showed, to Adam. "Open wide baby girl. Big black ass Daddy wants to fuck that mouth." Syn once again obeyed as her mouth opened up wide. His thick long, stiff prick slid in fast. He wasn't about to waste time with her mouth. Adam put about half his length into her mouth as his hand jacked the remaining inches within his fist. "That's it baby girl, suck Daddy off. Let him feel how bad she wants Daddy's fat dick." Syn's lips quickly closed around that thick black pole, and began suckling it hard and deep tugging it with her lips. He slipped his free hand down and took his balls in his hand lifting them as he joined Brent in playing with his sac as well. Adam let out a moan as he arched his back, dropped his head back as licked those big thick lips of his.

Adam could cum fast tonight, even if he didn't want to. It wasn't that his wife wasn't sexy to him, but Syn had everything a man could want in a woman; hot cunt, dick sucking sweet mouth, a nice rounded ass, and nice big firm tits with large pink nipples. Adam loved her legs; his mind wondered how they would feel wrapped about his black muscular body, as he fucked her tight ass against the wall while holding her ass in his hands. Fuck, he thought, he'd even let the wife lick her asshole while he did it. Adam pulled back as he felt her warm wet mouth move along his thick cock, letting her give him a knob job as he watched those full lips suck about the head of his cock only. Adam's hand tossed his balls around as his other held the base of his cock; he dared not stroke it at the moment. He pulled back and let her lips kiss the tip, as he rubbed it back and forth along her lips. He smacked it around her face as he moaned out. "Fuck, Brent, she's a hungry little bitch isn't she? Gawd damn her mouth is fucking good."

Brent was sitting there watching Alex as well as Adam work his kitten over. His cock was in his own hand as he slowly stroked it, "Yea, that mouth of hers I could get rich off of." Brent hollered back as his fingers and thumb massaged his swollen knob.

Alex pulled her tongue out giving Syn a last quick swirl around that fuck hole. Syn moaned around Adam's big juicy black cock as she felt Alex move her tongue up and over the tight tiny asshole, lapping about it as she darted at the center of that star with her tongue. Alex started opening that hole up as she drilled her tongue in twisting it about as Syn relaxed for her. Alex could have lapped at that sweet ass for hours, as she pumped her 'cock' thru her fist faster, ramming it in and out of her own wanton dripping cunt. Before long she was able to work that entire length in Syn's sweet asshole. Her tongue teased and swirled about that tight hole for a bit, pulling back she spoke out, "Mmm her ass tastes great Brent, you lucky son-of-a-bitch!" She then spoke to Syn, "Okay kitten honey it's time for a new toy."

Alex stood up and arched her back a bit as she grabbed that lube again. Popping the top, she squeezed a bit upon her finger and along that long hard rubber dick between her legs. Her chubby finger maneuvered that slick gel around Syn's asshole as she pressed a finger in quickly, feeling Syn tense up fast; her asshole muscles tightening about it. "Relax Honey, or I'm going to have Adam beat this white ass with his hand!" Syn saw the size of Adam's hands, and the force, she could only imagine behind the hits. Her body relaxed as she felt the fingers open her asshole up, driving in and out, as well as in a small circular motion. Alex pulled it out and placed her hand around the cock and greased that baby up good. The tip pressed to Syn's tiny tight pink hole as she began to push it in.

Syn suckled the throbbing head of the black cock resting in her mouth as she felt Alex begin to push into her, slowly inching the head in and out, and getting her used to it at first. Syn closed her eyes as she tried to tug his cock through the hole more. Adam fed her his cock fully as he heard her begin to choke; he held his body against the wall outside the booth. Syn quickly took it, getting used to it, as she breathed through her nose. Adam yelled out, "Damn man this is a fucking good, definite good, cocksucking slut!" Adam fondled his balls in his one hand as he pressed his other against the wall about the same height his head was, as he began to fuck Syn's throat. "Argh! Fuck, I'm going to cum baby girl, slow the fuck down!" He yelled as Syn's throat muscles worked his cock each time she swallowed. He gasped as he desperately humped against the outside of the booth. Adam released his balls as they smacked hard against the side each time he humped his hips forth.

"S-s-shit I-I-m cumming baby girl!", he yelled out as he arched his back hard, shoving his stiff black rod down her throat as he released his hot seed into her tight airway. He felt Syn's greedy hungry mouth taking his full load. Adam hadn't cum for two days; making Alex stay off of his cock for this meeting tonight. "Mmm ... I'm fucking cumming baby girl ... that's it take Daddy's cum; milk daddy's black ass dick!" He held to the wall as she did just that, milking his cock for every drop of that heated seed. For some reason Syn wanted Brent to be proud of his kitten. She gave the head a swirl with her tongue, flicking over that tiny piss hole dipping into it for the last bit.

"Alex, hold on; I want to watch this like Brent is!" Adam tried to regain his breath as he pulled back, leaned down and kissed Syn's cum covered lips tasting himself. His black cock started to go soft as she drained every bit of hot cum from him he had to offer. Syn licked her lips tasting his cum as she felt Alex drive that slick cock into her deeper ... and deeper till she felt her ass packed full. Adam grabbed a beer as he sat in his chair again. "Buddy she's hot; man can she suck a guy dry. We ARE going to do this again, next time we swap out for full fucking wild sex!" Brent continued to slowly stroke his rock hard prick, watching his kitten give head got his cock thumping hard. Brent got up and wandered to the both slowly as he stood behind Alex and reached out between her legs as he felt about for her fuck hole. He wormed his two fingers within it as her hips pulled back pulling that cock from Syn's tight little asshole.

"Mmmm Brent I knew you would give in baby. Fuck yea, finger my cunt baby!"

Brent grumbled as his cock started to go soft. Pulling his fingers from her snatch, he walked back to the couch. He flopped down as he grumbles to Adam. "Fuck dude, you got her cunt so fucking stretched out and gaping; no wonder you like my woman." Brent tucked his cock back in his pants and grabbed his beer taking a swig. He turned his attentions back to his gorgeous kitten, watching her take that cock in her tight ass, that ass he knew was his.

Adam nodded his head. "Yea, I've been using that bitch's cunt hard these days. Gotta admit though; she's fun to watch with your woman buddy." Brent's eyes stayed on Syn's face, " Kitten look at me; I want to watch that face while Alex takes that sweet ass."

Syn's head turned as she softly moaned feeling Alex drive that faux cock into her ass deeply, filling it as she grinded her hips to the wall of the booth, pushing Syn forth as her hands went up and braced herself against the wall before her. "O-oh, fuck yea Alex ... Mmm ... fuck me girl!"

Alex groaned out as she spoke back, "Honey you are so tight, it's not going to take me long to cum kitten!" Alex began to buck her hips back and forth feeling the dong rubbing her swollen clit as it moved in and out a bit as she took that sweet asshole.

"M-Me either!" Syn cried out from within the booth as she dropped her head licking her lips, panting. Syn's hips pressed forth as she felt it push against the bench, each time it made her clit rub against the vinyl padding sending a rippling wave through her small body.

Alex's hips were bucking fast against the wall as she felt her clit rubbing hard. Both girls cried out loudly together in unison. Alex cried out loudly as she grunted a few times, "Y-yes b-baby ... fuck ... y-yess ... gawd, I'm c-cumming for you!"

Syn came in sync with Alex, her cries released from her lips as she looked towards the camera. They were both lost in their own erotic waves ... feeling them roll through their bodies, feeling those waves crash over them as they rode them out fully till the end, breathing hard as they panted, both their tongues licking across their lips. Shudders of ecstasy were felt within as Alex pulled back releasing herself from kitten's sphincter. Syn felt it contracting as she felt empty, laying over the bench, her bare breasts pressed against the padding. Both girls were sweating and dripping with their sweet tasty cum. Alex stood up as she undid the buckles, stepping out of the harness as she pulled the double dong from within her and laid it on the towel on the floor.

Alex moved to the front of the booth as she gave Syn's ass a smack, feeling it sting her hand as Syn felt the sting to her right creamy cheek. Alex grabbed Syn by the hair and stood her up ... leading her from the booth as she pulled her along to the chair and bent her over it for the men to watch. Alex dropped down and parted Syn's cunt lips and quickly dove between her thighs from behind as she began to lap at her shaven cunt. Brent's cock began to grow hard again watching the sight of the two, as Adam moaned out while he jacked his cock fast and feverishly. Alex's tongue drove into Syn's wet cunt drinking her cum as she moaned within her. Adam quickly got up as she yanked Alex by the hair, pulling her back from between Syn's thighs. Brent watched as he called to his baby, "Come here Kitten come sit on my lap and grind that ass on my cock for a while." Syn quickly went to him as she was told to ... settling on his lap feeling his cock against her bare ass through his tight jeans.

Both watched Adam as he yanked Alex's head back hard, arching her neck just as hard. "Yes My whore, I have something for you now; that's it ... look at my cock, you know what's going to happen don't you?" Alex nodded her head as she moved it forth feeling that tension upon her head as he yanked it back, snapping her head back again as she clenched her teeth ... and grunted. Pumping that big thick black cock through his fist, she grunted and groaned again. Adam looked to her, glaring into her eyes as he moaned out, "F-Fuck yes whore, I'm going to coat that face with my cum!"

Syn and Brent watched this before them. She felt his cock pressing hard to her ass as he thrust his hips upwards against her rounded bare cheeks. Adam grunted loud as he yelled out to her, "H-here it fucking comes my whore, open that mouth wide NOW!" Alex's mouth opened as he shot a streaming load on her face, pumping his cock in his hand as he jacked himself off. They all watched as Adam coated her face with his cum, giving her a full facial as the last drops went to her mouth.