Porn Shop with Gloryholes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy pulled his cock from her hand and mouth as his fingers released her hair, tucking his cock back in his pants as he reached in his pocket , the shook hands with Joe, letting the cash slip into his hand as Joe, placed it in his pocket, while the bitch sucked his cock alone, feeling it go limp in her mouth. Jake pulled out as Joe heard him zip up his zipper and laugh out, "Fuck man that was so wild!", He says as he steps out of the booth stretching. Joe pulls the girl off his limp cock, and does up his pants. Jake turned and walked towards the doorway onto the main floor giving the girl a little privacy.

"Get your coat on now, I'm done with you for now", Joe said to her as she wiped the tears from her eyes and reached for her coat as he had her in the corner of the booth, standing behind him.

Joe let Jake go before him as he turned to follow, Jake walked out and looked back at Joe, "I'm going out for a smoke, I'll be back or you can meet me outside." Jake turned,the buzzer sounded when he opened the door, and went out.

The girl came out after getting herself together, the trench coat wrapped about her as her arms were folded over her chest. She stopped at Joe, as Joe snickered, "You felt great baby, I'm definatly taking your ass home with me tonight. My balls are full yet and I need to try out two more fuck holes on your tight little ass body."

Joe lead her out the door and she stopped suddenly looking at Jake. He nearly shit a brick looking back at her. They both stood there staring at each other as Joe looked at them both, "What the fuck is wrong with you two now?", He asked.

Jake swallowed hard as he dropped his cigarette to the ground, and looked at Joe, "I just fucked my little sister in there dude. This is my sister Karen that I was talking about earlier."

She nodded, and Joe laughed out, "So what's the problem your keeping it in the family? So what, I'm taking her home with me tonight. You wanna join Jake?, It's your choice get in the car, let's go." Jake looked to his little sister and snickered, watching her shrug with an impish grin upon her face. They all got in the car and headed back to Joe's for the night.

12