Porn Site Hostess & the Fan

Story Info
A fan wins a date with sexy amateur webmistress.
1.9k words
3.54
39.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wolfie
Wolfie
71 Followers

My wife, Jackie, runs an amateur site on the web. For several months after we got married, we had shared photographs with other couples we met on the net. So many people complimented her on her looks and on her body that I thought perhaps we should broaden our contact base. The thought of people looking at our pictures was very stimulating to us and immensely improved our sex life.

We had a hard time, however, getting the site up and running. It cost a lot of money for clothes, props, equipment and the like. We brainstormed several ideas on how to make the site more profitable. When Jackie first mentioned the idea of having a contest to boost membership where a fan could take her out for the evening, I said "Great!" But, inside, I was laughing my ass off at the thought of some poor geek trying to keep up with her, struggling not to be overpowered by her beauty and charm. Then, when I saw her get dressed for the evening wearing a short red dress without any underwear on, I thought, "That poor sucker. He'll get so excited that he'll be jacking off first thing in the john at the club."

Those perceptions all ended when he came to pick her up. Since I never monitor her e-mail with her fans, I had no idea that a relationship had already developed. When I answered the door to introduce myself, I was shocked to see a 6'2" hunk of a man, who looked and dressed like a male model, and drove an expensive car. I was, frankly, jealous; but then I remembered that, although she is flirtatious, she has never cheated on me. The times she has been with another man were when I was part of the action. So I sent them off for the evening thinking to myself as they walked away that they looked like such a wonderful couple.

Jackie Speaking

As I got ready for date with the winner of my contest, I was committed to making it an experience he'd long remember. I didn't expect him to be very nice looking or anything, but I wanted to show appreciation to my fans by exhibiting my best behavior. I decided to dress very naughtily. I wore a PVC dress with a short, short mini skirt and a deep cut down the front.

When Jim answered the door, I heard them introducing themselves and I made my grand entrance. I, of course, knew Troy through our e-mail correspondence and we had flirted quite a bit online. I had shared some of my fantasies with him and he'd described how he would make love to me if we ever met. I had no idea, however, that he would be so good looking. Cum began leaking out of my shaved pussy.

We hurried out the door saying our goodbyes to Jim and climbed into Troy's Dodge Viper. The smell of the leather and Jim's aftershave began to commingle in my nostrils. We chitchatted comfortably about the weather, the site, and sports. He asked me who my favorite NASCAR driver was and, of course, I said Dale Earnhardt, Jr. We talked about our high school experiences and he asked if I had ever experimented with drugs. I confessed I had but never got too heavy into that scene. He then asked me if I'd done any lately and I had to admit that I hadn't. He said, "Well, I have a little Coke if you'd like to try a little hit." I was shocked that he would offer it this soon in our date, but I was committed to having a good time. Plus, I enjoyed it the few times I'd tried it in high school. We pulled over to the side of the road and snorted a line apiece. Afterward, he slipped in a cool jazz cd titled "Jazz for a Rainy Afternoon" and started the car. When I slightly turned toward him my skirt hiked up slightly revealing my inner thighs. Troy laid his hand on my knee and said how lovely I looked. He leaned over and gave me a searching kiss on the lips. He pulled back and looked into my eyes. God, the effect of the kiss and the Coke had me so turned on. I didn't want him to stop. I was getting warm, my nipples were hard and my pussy was dripping.

Troy started the car and we made our way to downtown Savannah. It had been so long since my husband and I had been to a club. I'd heard good things about Deja Groove but had never been there. We took another hit of Coke before leaving the car. I was feeling so good. Troy turned out to be a great dancer, which really turned me on. The effects of the booze, the hot dances, and the coke were getting to me as well. I stood on our table and began dancing for Troy. I teased my skirt upward to reveal my shaved pussy that was now literally dripping cum. This drew quite a crowd who booed when security came to throw us out, but I was ready to go, anyway.

When we got to the car, I attacked Troy. I reached down alongside the seat and found the electronic seat controls. I moved the seat back as far as it would go and tugged at Troy's pants and shorts. He took control and lowered them. The parking lot lights were bright enough that I could see clearly, and what I saw made my knees weak. This man was a solid 8 inches and wider than my mouth could comfortably take. I took him in my mouth and worked up enough saliva to lubricate the tip. I licked down the shaft to the area between his thighs and balls, furiously working my tongue over to his hanging sac. I took first one ball into my mouth, then the other rolling them around as I gently sucked them. I then went up to the tip of his tool and sucked up all the pre-cum.

Troy grabbed my face and kissed me, tonguing me as if to wanting to taste his own pre-cum. He lowered the backrest, leaned over to the center of the console, and pulled my body up so I was sitting on his face. He said he wanted to taste my sweet nectar. I face fucked him while his tongue worked magic on my pussy. I was screaming. A crowd gathered outside the car, but I didn't care. In a haze, I recall looking out the window and this cute black guy gave me a thumbs up. I got back to business climaxing with a shudder. My juices flowed into Troy's mouth. His dick brushed my leg and I sat down on his big cock. I rocked, ground, and pummeled into his groin until I felt his dick contract and felt hot sperm squirt deep into my pussy. I kissed him passionately. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I've had the best evening and you've just given me the best fuck ever. I feel screwed, blued and tattooed." He just laughed and assured me he would never forget the wonderful experience.

We somehow had gotten ourselves into such a position that climbing off was difficult without opening the door. As I was trying to extricate myself from the car, the black guy said, "Here, let me give you a hand." He said, "Baby. You're one hot white piece of ass. You got any more where that came from?" I began to get frightened. He wouldn't let go of my hand. Just then I heard the sound of an automatic loading a shell into the chamber. I saw a look of fear cross the black guy's face as he looked into the barrel of the 9mm. Troy said, "If you want to see daybreak, you'd best drop her hand and move your black ass along." After a tense moment, he loosened my hand and said, "Be cool. Everything's cool. No problem, man. I'm outa here, ok?" The crowd dispersed and I got into the passenger's seat shaking.

Troy reached across the seat to give me a hug. I clung to him for a long while and began to relax. "We'd better get out of here before they get the idea to come back," Troy said. We stopped at an all-night diner for some breakfast and coffee. Troy was so cavalier about everything, and he was so amusing, that I was soon back to my old self, laughing about the incident and replaying all the fun we'd had that night. Finally, he said "I'd better get you home to your husband and child."

Jim Speaking

I had expected Jackie would be home by midnight or shortly thereafter. When 1:30 a.m. rolled around I began to worry. Then, from our child's bedroom, I saw his car pull into the driveway. I was so relieved! I saw the dome light come on as she opened the door. Through the sunroof, I saw her give him a kiss on the cheek. Then, I saw him grab my wife and give her a deep kiss. I was shocked to see her respond so passionately to his kiss. His hand strayed over her breasts, baring them. He kissed one breast, then the other. They scrambled over the front seats to the back seat; I saw her get on top of him with her skirt pushed up around her waist. She rode his tool like a nymphomaniac. I watched as he got on top and shoved it deep into her one final time, his body shuddering. I heard her screams and saw her face grimace with pleasure.

After a brief time, she gently kissed him and got out of the car. I then saw her lean into the window to give him one last deep French kiss. Shortly thereafter, I saw her come toward the house removing her shoes on the way.

I came down to greet her. "How'd it go?" I asked. She was hesitant in her response. Then I kissed her. I could taste the kisses of her date. I admitted that I had watched her make love. I said, "You know how much it turns me on to see you make love to another man. Was he big?" Then she told me the whole story. I was so turned on I started kissing her, licking her neck, putting my tongue into her mouth, tasting her, sucking her breasts while removing her dress. The odor of sex rose to my nostrils, which turned me on even more. We moved to the sofa and I laid her down and started kissing her ankles, licking her feet, licking up her legs, moving to her pussy. Her pussy lips were all puffy from her previous sex. She was a mess; cum dripped down her thigh, it was on her pussy and there was a stream coming from her vagina. I licked it from her leg, and hungrily sucked it from her pussy. I kissed her, passing the cum to her mouth. She hungrily accepted it, wildly kissing me, licking it off my face. "Give me his cum. Suck it out of my pussy. Lick it off me and kiss me," she implored. I then put my engorged dick into her soaked pussy and we fucked for hours. The next morning, as she slept I looked at her sweet face. I thought, "I love you so." And I mentally began preparations for our next fan appreciation contest.

Wolfie
Wolfie
71 Followers